New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek Vanguard: Five years on.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- "How do you do it?"
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Free Reads
- "Assignment: Earth," the so-so Star Trek episode that keeps on giving.
- Ask Navaar...the Rush fan?
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
Search the Fog
- We just got Rick-rolled by Stephen Colbert? 10 hours ago
- I'm passionate about being paid for my work. twitter.com/jrvogt/status/… 14 hours ago
- I literally like to put two spaces after a period, because I know it pisses off some people. Literally. I also like to misuse "literally." 1 day ago
- Happy Book Birthday @davidalanmack! His new #StarTrek novel SECTION 31: CONTROL is officially on sale today! simonandschuster.com/books/Section-… 2 days ago
- Happy Birthday to Dorothy Fontana, who helped shape the original Star Trek and whose influence is still felt today. startrek.com/database_artic… 5 days ago
Category Archives: nasa
Space enthusiasts know that today marks the start of a 6-day period on the calendar which includes three tragic dates in the history of manned space flight. Today is the 44th anniversary of the Apollo 1 fire, which took the … Continue reading
The Associated Press and other news outlets are reporting that Guenter Wendt, famed NASA engineer during the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programs as well as the early space shuttle missions, died earlier today from congestive heart failure and a stroke … Continue reading
Followers of the space program know that tomorrow begins a 6-day period on the calendar which includes three truly tragic dates in the history of manned space flight. Tomorrow marks the 43rd anniversary of the Apollo 1 fire, which took … Continue reading
On Friday, NASA will “bomb the Moon.” In reality, they’re planning to drive a used-up rocket motor from the LCROSS satellite into the Moon so that they can study the resulting ejecta for signs of water trapped beneath the lunar … Continue reading
Found this online. Once again, The Onion rules: (Click to enlarge.)
Okay, this is totally frikkin’ cool. If you’re on Twitter, follow these three IDs: @AP11_CAPCOM @AP11_SPACECRAFT @AP11_EAGLE The first two are the only ones “talking” right now, as they recreate conversations between Houston and the Apollo 11 crew on their … Continue reading
….pause for respectful reflection, for this is a very somber week in the annals of NASA history. I’m ashamed to say I forgot to note that yesterday marked the 42nd anniversary of the Apollo 1 fire, which took the lives … Continue reading
HERE MEN FROM THE PLANET EARTH FIRST SET FOOT UPON THE MOON JULY 1969 A.D. WE CAME IN PEACE FOR ALL MANKIND