New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 40th Birthday, Star Wars!
- Is this thing on? An overdue update!
- Visit to a weird planet.....
- Wet Work
- She'll make .5 past the toybox....
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Alien Next Door and Warped: Funny books coming our way.
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Novels & Novellas
- Wet Work: It's a real book!
Search the Fog
- "We have to clean out the fridge before we go on vacation." "Okay, I'll take care of that vodka. And the rum." 11 hours ago
- When #StarWars premiered on this day in 1977, who knew it might be as awesome as it ended up being? Some of us had… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- I already made this joke. I need to write for these guys! :D duffelblog.com/2017/05/tom-cr… 22 hours ago
- The figures @Modiphius is making for their new Star Trek Adventures RPG are amazing. beastsofwar.com/star-trek-adve… 22 hours ago
- I think they missed out, not going with this version. #DirtyDancing https://t.co/QBht1TcAHr 1 day ago
Category Archives: nasa
Forty years ago today, at 4:55PM Central Time, astronauts Eugene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt lifted off from the lunar surface aboard the ascent stage of their landing craft, Challenger, bringing to a close humanity’s last manned expedition to the Moon. … Continue reading
Space enthusiasts know that today marks the start of a 6-day period on the calendar which includes three tragic dates in the history of manned space flight. Today is the 44th anniversary of the Apollo 1 fire, which took the … Continue reading
The Associated Press and other news outlets are reporting that Guenter Wendt, famed NASA engineer during the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programs as well as the early space shuttle missions, died earlier today from congestive heart failure and a stroke … Continue reading
Followers of the space program know that tomorrow begins a 6-day period on the calendar which includes three truly tragic dates in the history of manned space flight. Tomorrow marks the 43rd anniversary of the Apollo 1 fire, which took … Continue reading
On Friday, NASA will “bomb the Moon.” In reality, they’re planning to drive a used-up rocket motor from the LCROSS satellite into the Moon so that they can study the resulting ejecta for signs of water trapped beneath the lunar … Continue reading
Found this online. Once again, The Onion rules: (Click to enlarge.)
Okay, this is totally frikkin’ cool. If you’re on Twitter, follow these three IDs: @AP11_CAPCOM @AP11_SPACECRAFT @AP11_EAGLE The first two are the only ones “talking” right now, as they recreate conversations between Houston and the Apollo 11 crew on their … Continue reading
….pause for respectful reflection, for this is a very somber week in the annals of NASA history. I’m ashamed to say I forgot to note that yesterday marked the 42nd anniversary of the Apollo 1 fire, which took the lives … Continue reading
HERE MEN FROM THE PLANET EARTH FIRST SET FOOT UPON THE MOON JULY 1969 A.D. WE CAME IN PEACE FOR ALL MANKIND