New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- 30 years of Star Trek: The Next Generation novels. Wait....really?
- It's a new interview! Because, that's why.
- Free Reads
- Novels & Novellas
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Guest Blogging
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- "Ten for Ward" #17 at StarTrek.com: The Secret Stories Behind 10 Star Trek Puzzles
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
Search the Fog
- The @WomenAtWarp podcast has a new interview w/Greg Cox, @davidalanmack & me about the #StarTrek: Legacies trilogy! womenatwarp.com/book-club-supp… 6 hours ago
- In honor of her 9th birthday today, I let Erin take the wheel for a while. (Eyes on the road, girl.) https://t.co/z5FqEjTIH6 1 day ago
- It's RUSH TIME. https://t.co/jIYIydLbZB 1 day ago
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 4 days ago
Category Archives: nasa
Space enthusiasts know that today marks the start of a 6-day period on the calendar which includes three tragic dates in the history of manned space flight. Today is the 44th anniversary of the Apollo 1 fire, which took the … Continue reading
The Associated Press and other news outlets are reporting that Guenter Wendt, famed NASA engineer during the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programs as well as the early space shuttle missions, died earlier today from congestive heart failure and a stroke … Continue reading
Followers of the space program know that tomorrow begins a 6-day period on the calendar which includes three truly tragic dates in the history of manned space flight. Tomorrow marks the 43rd anniversary of the Apollo 1 fire, which took … Continue reading
On Friday, NASA will “bomb the Moon.” In reality, they’re planning to drive a used-up rocket motor from the LCROSS satellite into the Moon so that they can study the resulting ejecta for signs of water trapped beneath the lunar … Continue reading
Found this online. Once again, The Onion rules: (Click to enlarge.)
Okay, this is totally frikkin’ cool. If you’re on Twitter, follow these three IDs: @AP11_CAPCOM @AP11_SPACECRAFT @AP11_EAGLE The first two are the only ones “talking” right now, as they recreate conversations between Houston and the Apollo 11 crew on their … Continue reading
….pause for respectful reflection, for this is a very somber week in the annals of NASA history. I’m ashamed to say I forgot to note that yesterday marked the 42nd anniversary of the Apollo 1 fire, which took the lives … Continue reading
HERE MEN FROM THE PLANET EARTH FIRST SET FOOT UPON THE MOON JULY 1969 A.D. WE CAME IN PEACE FOR ALL MANKIND