New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Some holiday reading ideas.
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Saturday news roundup: 24! Vegas! Interview! Polls!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Beer me, petaQ!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- “I’ve watched this clip about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.” — Beetlejuice twitter.com/westwingweekly… 1 day ago
- USPS parcel tracking history: 12/02/2017 - Order shipped. 12/04/2017 - No fucking idea where it is. 12/06/2017 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What I did today: helped with a "pronunciation guide" for the fine folks at @SimonAudio, so they can get going on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Wait for it......... https://t.co/sCRGoFM2E2 3 days ago
Category Archives: nanowrimo
All righty, then. Home stretch? Here we are, three weeks into National Novel Writing Month, and writers all over are continuing to pound keys like there’s no next month. A few I know have already hit the 50,000-word goal. Meanwhile, here in Daytonland, things are … Continue reading
So, halfway point, right? More or less? That’s what it says on the calendar. Well, that’s what it’ll say after tomorrow, but work with me, here. Yep, we’re two weeks into National Novel Writing Month, and many writers are barreling at full … Continue reading
All right, folks! We’re officially one week into the insanity that is National Novel Writing Month, the 30-day writing marathon designed, so far as I can tell, to induce you to crying into your pillow or the alcoholic beverage of your … Continue reading
Yep, November is fast approaching (you know…again). Many writer types know that even with holiday feasting, kids being out of school, relatives coming to visit, holiday shopping, and whatever else might come down the trail, November seems to be the perfect month for … Continue reading