New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Yes, this thing still works.
- Dayton Who?
- Happy 25th Anniversary, Heartbreak Ridge.
- Find/Contact Me
- A brief lesson in proper Trek terminology.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Happy 70th Anniversary to the Armed Services Editions!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Happy 50th Anniversary, "TrekLit!"
- Some musings on Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
Search the Fog
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 2 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 4 days ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 5 days ago
- "NOW!!! FIGHT LIKE APES!!!" twitter.com/marcelocordova… 5 days ago
- Catching up on this past season's last few episodes of SCANDAL. I absolutely love Joe Morton as Eli Pope. 5 days ago
Category Archives: nanowrimo
All righty, then. Home stretch? Here we are, three weeks into National Novel Writing Month, and writers all over are continuing to pound keys like there’s no next month. A few I know have already hit the 50,000-word goal. Meanwhile, here in Daytonland, things are … Continue reading
So, halfway point, right? More or less? That’s what it says on the calendar. Well, that’s what it’ll say after tomorrow, but work with me, here. Yep, we’re two weeks into National Novel Writing Month, and many writers are barreling at full … Continue reading
All right, folks! We’re officially one week into the insanity that is National Novel Writing Month, the 30-day writing marathon designed, so far as I can tell, to induce you to crying into your pillow or the alcoholic beverage of your … Continue reading
Yep, November is fast approaching (you know…again). Many writer types know that even with holiday feasting, kids being out of school, relatives coming to visit, holiday shopping, and whatever else might come down the trail, November seems to be the perfect month for … Continue reading