New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Waypoint
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- October writing wrap-up.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Dylan McCade!
- Happy 20th Anniversary, A Few Good Men!
- The gods must be crazy!
- Star Trek Re-Watch: "The Empath"
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Okay, everybody SHHHHH! We’re getting set to watch #StarWars: The Last Jedi! https://t.co/gAmsYEm5ot 9 hours ago
- #StarWars@spoiler: Snoke was the One-Armed Man. 12 hours ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke was Future Guy. 16 hours ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke is the unknown stuntman who made Eastwood look so fine. 16 hours ago
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Category Archives: my books
“IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.” Major Alan “Dutch” Schaefer (from Predator, 1987) Over the centuries, extraterrestrial hunters of the Yautja race—also known as the Predators—have encountered (and stalked) humans on Earth and in the depths of space. Offered … Continue reading
Hidden Universe Travel Guides Explore the homeworld and vast dominion of Star Trek’s most formidable race, the Klingons, in this thrilling travel guide. nuqneH! Bored of standard vacations to places like Risa or Wrigley’s Pleasure Planet? Want to discover a … Continue reading
Star Trek: The Next Generation 2031: United States Air Force fighter jets shoot down an unidentified spacecraft and take its crew into custody. Soon, it’s learned that the ship is one of several dispatched across space by an alien species, … Continue reading
Star Trek: The Next Generation Surveying a nebula as part of their continuing exploration of the previously uncharted “Odyssean Pass,” Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the crew of the Starship Enterprise encounter a rogue planet. Life signs are detected on the … Continue reading
Sixteen brand-new adventures set in the world of the original Planet of the Apes! The 1968 Planet of the Apes film has inspired generations of authors. Now a who’s who of modern writers produces sixteen all-new tales, exclusive to this volume, set … Continue reading
Star Trek: Legacies, Book 3 The conclusion to the epic trilogy that stretches from the earliest voyages of the Starship Enterprise to Captain Kirk’s historic five-year-mission—and from one universe to another—just in time for the milestone 50th anniversary of Star … Continue reading
24 BEFORE LONDON…BEFORE CTU… BEFORE THE CLOCK STARTED TICKING…. 1994. Tateos Gadjoyan, an Armenian arms merchant, has been a target of the Central Intelligence Agency for years. Efforts to thwart his selling of American military weapons to terrorists have been … Continue reading
Hidden Universe Travel Guides Plan your next trip to the planet Vulcan with this essential travel guide. Fine restaurants that serve the best plomeek soup and Vulcan port. Take a trip to Vulcan’s majestic capital ShiKahr the stunning lava fields of the majestic Fire … Continue reading
Star Trek: The Original Series The Arctic Circle, 1845: Escaping the tyranny under which their people have lived for generations, aliens from a distant planet crash-land on Earth’s inhospitable frozen wastes. Surviving the harsh conditions will pose a challenge, but … Continue reading