New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Some holiday reading ideas.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- It's the War on Christmas, Charlie Brown!
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 10 Winners List!
- Sir Christopher Lee, RIP.
- Ask Dayton #107 on the G and T Show: "Pumpkin Spice Is the New Black"
- Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock: The Dice Game.
- Recommending Trek fiction for Non-Trekkie folks.
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- “I’ve watched this clip about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.” — Beetlejuice twitter.com/westwingweekly… 1 day ago
- USPS parcel tracking history: 12/02/2017 - Order shipped. 12/04/2017 - No fucking idea where it is. 12/06/2017 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What I did today: helped with a "pronunciation guide" for the fine folks at @SimonAudio, so they can get going on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Wait for it......... https://t.co/sCRGoFM2E2 4 days ago
Category Archives: music
This past Thursday evening, the family and I ventured to the Sprint Center here in Kansas City to take in yet another concert featuring my favorite band. What made this outing special was that it was the first ever *real* rock … Continue reading
If anybody’s looking for us this evening, we’re at the Sprint Center in downtown Kansas City. You know why. See you when it’s over. Maybe.
Thanks to today’s mail delivery, it’s official: On July 9th, Michi and I will be taking the girls to their first real rock concert: Michi and I have been going to Rush concerts since 1990’s Presto tour. We haven’t missed a … Continue reading
In honor of my daughters successfully completing their school year (1st grade for oldest, Kindergarten for youngest), it’s time to rattle the roofs a bit….. (This blog entry brought to you by the Committee to Elect Dayton Responsible Daddy … Continue reading
Those of you who read this space with any regularity (both of you) know that I loves me my music. Among the many types of music I enjoy there’s film and television series soundtracks. I particularly like these when I’m … Continue reading
Why the HELL didn’t anybody tell me about this last year? I stumbled across the above image yesterday. More accurately, it was a picture of an actual flyer bearing this artwork and taped to the inside of a window at … Continue reading
Yep. The Holy Trio came to Cowtown, as they almost always do at some point during their various concert tours. Of course we went. Michi and I have been going to Rush concerts together since before we were married, and … Continue reading
It’s Sunday, and with it comes a brand new episode of the Sunday G&T Show, hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull, with the Mighty Morphin’ Mike Medeiros holding the whole thing together with the power of his … Continue reading
We’re almost there, boys and girls…. (Click to Biggie Size the Heck Out of This) Tomorrow, December 4th, is the day La-La Land Records will release what many folks consider to be (one of) the Holy Grail(s) of film and … Continue reading
How in the name of Jupiter’s taint did I miss this when it was reported earlier this week? StarTrek.com: Expanded Generations Soundtrack Set Out Oct. 29th Yep, that’s right: another expanded/complete Star Trek film soundtrack is a’coming, and this time … Continue reading