New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The Book Fairy went to Vulcan...
- Purgatory's Key cover, and Vulcan Travel Guide premiere!
- God speed to the crew of Apollo 1.
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- An overdue "Where's My Book 2015" update!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- Announcing Titan Books' Planet of the Apes anthology lineup! Look! I'm in there!
- Star Trek: Vanguard Book 6 cover (sorta).
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
Search the Fog
- Paying for Twitter followers? Do people actually do that? Sounds like the online equivalent of offering donuts your first day at the office. 8 hours ago
- For those worried about traveling to Vulcan because of alternate realities and stuff, I'm on it. #StarTrek https://t.co/XpxoC0kZ33 12 hours ago
- I have to admit: It totally slipped my mind that the new Independence Day flick opened yesterday. 15 hours ago
- Coming tomorrow: Exclusive interview with Donald Trump's hair stylist. https://t.co/HdnKyksZ3x 1 day ago
- Yeah. twitter.com/daytonward/sta… 2 days ago
Category Archives: movies
All right, movie peeps! It’s almost time to return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe! Now, after all these years, you’d think some of the basic protocols would be all but engrained into our collective consciousness, but we all know someone who’s … Continue reading
After years of false internet memes, the date and time has finally arrived. That’s right! Today is the day that Marty McFly and his girlfriend, Jennifer Parker, travel with Doctor Emmett Brown from October 26th, 1985, to the future, arriving … Continue reading
Seems that way. Last night, I saw this bit of news flash across my Facebook feed: ComingSoon.Net: Die Hard 6 Planned as Both a Prequel and a Sequel To say that I was bitterly disappointed in the previous outing, 2013’s … Continue reading
So, I received an e-Mail from Amazon this morning, informing me about the updated status of a couple of books I’d pre-ordered. To be honest, I’d forgotten I’d ordered them, let alone both together, but for reasons known only to … Continue reading
Okay, movie fans. You’d think we’d been doing this long enough to know better, but one person’s Facebook status update regarding an early screening of the new Marvel flick Ant-Man demonstrates that this is a warning we need to repeat … Continue reading
“Y’all know me. Know how I earn a livin’. I’ll catch this bird for you, but it ain’t gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin’ bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin’, … Continue reading
Wait. What? Holy Schnikes, kids! Look what’s back up and running? I mean, I guess I think it’s back up and running. Let’s see what things are like next week, before we get all excited and shit. But for now? … Continue reading
I woke up to see reports this morning that we lost Sir Christopher Lee over the past weekend. According to the articles I’ve seen, he died on Sunday morning, June 7th, but his wife held off from releasing that information … Continue reading
It is a dark time for the Rebellion. Although the Death Star has been destroyed, Imperial troops have driven the Rebel forces from their hidden base and pursued them across the galaxy. Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet, a group of … Continue reading
April is fast approaching, and with it our annual pilgrimage to Denver and one of our favorite conventions to attend, Starfest! 2015 will mark our 13th consecutive year as guests of the convention, and I don’t mind saying that we have at least … Continue reading