New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Unpublished comics tales from the Planet of the Apes!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Ask Dayton #81 on the G and T Show: "Guy-Cry Movies?"
- Free Reads
- The Genesis Protocol: The Deleted Scene!
- Happy Time Travel Day!
Search the Fog
- It's RUSH TIME. https://t.co/jIYIydLbZB 10 hours ago
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 2 days ago
- FINALLY. A game that lets me utilize one of my natural talents. https://t.co/khd4su5tx7 3 days ago
- A nice way to start a Saturday. Thanks, @jmswallow! twitter.com/jmswallow/stat… 3 days ago
Category Archives: movies
So, hey! It’s me, again. Babbling. Again. And so it was last week or so that I sat down (virtually speaking, of course) to hang with Scott, Miles, and M at the fabulous SciFi Diner. It’s been a while since … Continue reading
“Captain’s log, stardate 9529.1: This is the final cruise of the Starship Enterprise under my command. This ship and her history will shortly become the care of another crew. To them and their posterity will we commit our future. They … Continue reading
My friend Nick Minecci launched a new podcast a while back, The Gettysburg’s Address. The show’s name is derived from Nick’s online handle, “Gettysburg7,” and it’s here that he invites various creators to discuss pop culture and whatever else seems … Continue reading
Today marks the birth date of Dr. Henry Walton Jones, Jr., famed archaeologist, renowned professor, traveled adventurer, and all around nice guy. If ever you need an historical artifact or object of the occult located and liberated from uptight French … Continue reading
All right, movie peeps! It’s almost time to return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe! Now, after all these years, you’d think some of the basic protocols would be all but engrained into our collective consciousness, but we all know someone who’s … Continue reading
After years of false internet memes, the date and time has finally arrived. That’s right! Today is the day that Marty McFly and his girlfriend, Jennifer Parker, travel with Doctor Emmett Brown from October 26th, 1985, to the future, arriving … Continue reading
Seems that way. Last night, I saw this bit of news flash across my Facebook feed: ComingSoon.Net: Die Hard 6 Planned as Both a Prequel and a Sequel To say that I was bitterly disappointed in the previous outing, 2013’s … Continue reading
So, I received an e-Mail from Amazon this morning, informing me about the updated status of a couple of books I’d pre-ordered. To be honest, I’d forgotten I’d ordered them, let alone both together, but for reasons known only to … Continue reading
Okay, movie fans. You’d think we’d been doing this long enough to know better, but one person’s Facebook status update regarding an early screening of the new Marvel flick Ant-Man demonstrates that this is a warning we need to repeat … Continue reading