New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Almost that time again.
- Stuff I've Written
- Tonight on the History Channel - CRYPTID: THE SWAMP BEAST.
- Novels & Novellas
- Happy 45th Anniversary, 2001: A Space Odyssey!
- Dayton Who?
- Peaceable Kingdoms
- 2014 Scribe Award nominees announced. Guess who?
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- If eating a steak and cheese taquito is wrong, I don't want to be right. 11 hours ago
- It takes a special kind of douche to leave their shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot lane when there's a corral RIGHT. THERE. #fb 1 day ago
- Suck it, Zimbio. http://t.co/Hq69jNWJIp 1 day ago
- All right, Monday. Let's do this shit. #fb 2 days ago
- NEW RULE: It's not allowed to snow once you start cutting grass for the year. IT IS NOT ALLOWED. 3 days ago
Category Archives: movies
People have been after me to watch and comment on the various Star Trek fan film offerings available out here on the intrawebz. To this point, I’ve resisted the urge to say much about them for this or that reason. However, I … Continue reading
This popped up last night during the season finale of The Walking Dead: Awwwwwwww, yeah. I guess I know where I’ll be the weekend of July 11th.
Those of you who follow the antics of me and my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, know that we’ve been regulars at Denver’s annual Starfest Convention for several years now. Indeed, 2014 will mark our 12th consecutive year as guests of … Continue reading
“Where there is fire, there is smoke. And in that smoke, from this day forward, my people will crouch, and conspire, and plot, and plan for the inevitable day of Man’s downfall. The day when he finally and self-destructively turns … Continue reading
Here we are, 9 days and a wake-up away from Christmas! As I’ve hung up my weapons and armor and declared myself a Veteran of the Christmas Wars, that means my nights are free to catch up on traditional holiday … Continue reading
“Live as one of them, Kal-El, to discover where your strength and your power are needed, but always hold in your heart the pride of your special heritage. They can be a great people, Kal-El. They wish to be. They … Continue reading
Last week, the gang from UnderGopher posted Part 1 of a lengthy roundtable conversation about Ian Fleming’s most famous creation, British secret service agent 007, aka James Bond. Maybe you’ve heard of him. He’s been in a few movies, and we talked to varying degrees … Continue reading
Maybe there needs to be a warning label before the start of any movie featuring Marvel Comics characters. You’d think we’d know this by now. After all, it’s been, what? Five or six years of this? What have we got … Continue reading
Back in the spring, I got to hang out with the guys from UnderGopher, a group of local gamers and genre enthusiasts who enjoy sharing their love of tabletop gaming, comics, and other fandom topics with anyone who will listen. We’d … Continue reading
“…whoever controls the high ground of space controls the world. The Roman Empire controlled the world because it could build roads. Later, the British Empire was dominant because they had ships. In the Air Stage, we were powerful because we … Continue reading