New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- TV's iconic fight scenes? VOTE NOW!
- September writing wrap-up.
- "The Secret of Bigfoot, Part 1" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- "Last Stand"
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Here's a fabulous writing gig...
- New trilogy for Trek's 50th, and we're writing one of the books!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- Armageddon's Arrow
Search the Fog
- Followed by someone whose bio reads "GET MORE TWITTER FOLLOWERS..." and he has no followers. You make me laugh, Twitter. 8 hours ago
- Will she hurl? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EXCITING CHAPTER! twitter.com/hollyamos22/st… 11 hours ago
- Everything's better with Michael Chiklis. EVERYTHING. twitter.com/wgtc_site/stat… 19 hours ago
- Tonight by request at Addy & Erin's #GeekDad Theater: Colonel Steve Austin must figure out why "One of Our Running Backs Is Missing!" 1 day ago
- Okay. Put down the pumpkin spice and back slowly away from it. DO IT NOW. (H/T: @LinnLLAP...damn her.) http://t.co/JvNs0hBgmL 1 day ago
Category Archives: movies
So, I received an e-Mail from Amazon this morning, informing me about the updated status of a couple of books I’d pre-ordered. To be honest, I’d forgotten I’d ordered them, let alone both together, but for reasons known only to … Continue reading
Okay, movie fans. You’d think we’d been doing this long enough to know better, but one person’s Facebook status update regarding an early screening of the new Marvel flick Ant-Man demonstrates that this is a warning we need to repeat … Continue reading
“Y’all know me. Know how I earn a livin’. I’ll catch this bird for you, but it ain’t gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin’ bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin’, … Continue reading
Wait. What? Holy Schnikes, kids! Look what’s back up and running? I mean, I guess I think it’s back up and running. Let’s see what things are like next week, before we get all excited and shit. But for now? … Continue reading
I woke up to see reports this morning that we lost Sir Christopher Lee over the past weekend. According to the articles I’ve seen, he died on Sunday morning, June 7th, but his wife held off from releasing that information … Continue reading
It is a dark time for the Rebellion. Although the Death Star has been destroyed, Imperial troops have driven the Rebel forces from their hidden base and pursued them across the galaxy. Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet, a group of … Continue reading
April is fast approaching, and with it our annual pilgrimage to Denver and one of our favorite conventions to attend, Starfest! 2015 will mark our 13th consecutive year as guests of the convention, and I don’t mind saying that we have at least … Continue reading
It’s Sunday! In addition to that football-type game thing happening later on this afternoon, today also marked yet another episode of the G and T Show. Hosts Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros were on hand once again, dropping knowledge bombs about the latest happenings … Continue reading
Why, not? I’m a glutton for punishment. Because of what I do, I’m probably plugged into fandom at least a bit more than the average Joe or Jane Human. This, along with following social media, allows me to see fan reaction to … Continue reading