New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- February writing wrap-up.
- Spock & McCoy: Together again (Just because.)
- Leonard Nimoy, RIP.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Short Stories
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Stuff I've Written
- 80s arcade goodness.
- Dear Offspring, I am officially over your FROZEN obsession. Love, Dad 8 hours ago
- "These chicken strips taste funny." "They're organic." "But they taste funny." "They're made from real chicken." "That might be it." 10 hours ago
- Lumbergh returns, m'kay? If you could watch this, that'd be great. youtube.com/watch?v=HYhdbx… @HipChat 11 hours ago
- About a bazillion people have RT'd my Leonard Nimoy @StarTrek piece, give or take a dozen. Thanks very much for that. startrek.com/article/thank-… 11 hours ago
- RT @alexisthorpe: Spread love. 💛💙💜💚❤️ #westborobaptistchurch aka #haters are in BevHills today. Here is the reply from the people of LA htt… 11 hours ago
Category Archives: movies
It’s Sunday! In addition to that football-type game thing happening later on this afternoon, today also marked yet another episode of the G and T Show. Hosts Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros were on hand once again, dropping knowledge bombs about the latest happenings … Continue reading
Why, not? I’m a glutton for punishment. Because of what I do, I’m probably plugged into fandom at least a bit more than the average Joe or Jane Human. This, along with following social media, allows me to see fan reaction to … Continue reading
Regular followers of this space know that I like my nerdy T-shirts. I’ve babbled about them once or twice, and it’s a rare occasion that I will pass up a shirt that just demands I buy it so that I might … Continue reading
Yeah, it’s that time of year, again. Christmas specials every night on TV, be they old childhood classics or newer attempts to tap into that same nostalgia, concerts, and other slices of yuletide entertainment beg for our attention. We just can’t … Continue reading
I’m not kidding, people: I’ve been waiting to read this book since I was 12 years old. Back in 1979 while writing for Cinefantastique, Preston Neal Jones conducted interviews with the cast and crew of Star Trek: The Motion Picture for … Continue reading
“Wait, what? It’s 2014, dude. 2014-30 isn’t 2010. COMMON CORE IS ROTTING YOUR BRAIN, MAN!” Relax, yo. I’m talking about the movie: 2010. Nine years after the events of 2001: A Space Odyssey, Doctor Heywood Floyd is still haunted by … Continue reading
“Mister Scott, an alien object of unbelievable destructive power is less than three days away from this planet. The only starship in interception range is the Enterprise. Ready, or not, she launches in twelve hours.” Can ya believe it? Thirty-five years ago … Continue reading