New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Boogers are logical...and profitable.
- Elusive Salvation
- 24: Trial By Fire...the cover!
- Novel Spaces - "Passing the Baton...After A Fashion"
- Novels & Novellas
- Free Reads
- From History's Shadow
- Find/Contact Me
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 2016 Winners!
- Announcing Titan Books' Planet of the Apes anthology lineup! Look! I'm in there!
Search the Fog
- Those keeping score at home: I hit the "I hate this manuscript and everything about it" mark for the novel in-progress right on time. Go me. 1 hour ago
- Yeah. It's feeling like a @Steel_Panther kind of afternoon. Sorry, neighbors. https://t.co/te72BuCBFO 5 hours ago
- Usher posts a nude shower selfie, and the internet goes nuts. I do it, and I get told I forgot to wash behind my ears. Whatever. 9 hours ago
- The new Trek series will be set in the 27th Century on the Enterprise-X, with a hybrid Mugato/Unicorn captain. I have TRUSTED SOURCES(tm). 21 hours ago
- Got a business and make service calls to people's houses? Don't do shit like this. https://t.co/i8UNILoBts 1 day ago
Category Archives: movies
After years of false internet memes, the date and time has finally arrived. That’s right! Today is the day that Marty McFly and his girlfriend, Jennifer Parker, travel with Doctor Emmett Brown from October 26th, 1985, to the future, arriving … Continue reading
Seems that way. Last night, I saw this bit of news flash across my Facebook feed: ComingSoon.Net: Die Hard 6 Planned as Both a Prequel and a Sequel To say that I was bitterly disappointed in the previous outing, 2013’s … Continue reading
So, I received an e-Mail from Amazon this morning, informing me about the updated status of a couple of books I’d pre-ordered. To be honest, I’d forgotten I’d ordered them, let alone both together, but for reasons known only to … Continue reading
Okay, movie fans. You’d think we’d been doing this long enough to know better, but one person’s Facebook status update regarding an early screening of the new Marvel flick Ant-Man demonstrates that this is a warning we need to repeat … Continue reading
“Y’all know me. Know how I earn a livin’. I’ll catch this bird for you, but it ain’t gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin’ bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin’, … Continue reading
Wait. What? Holy Schnikes, kids! Look what’s back up and running? I mean, I guess I think it’s back up and running. Let’s see what things are like next week, before we get all excited and shit. But for now? … Continue reading
I woke up to see reports this morning that we lost Sir Christopher Lee over the past weekend. According to the articles I’ve seen, he died on Sunday morning, June 7th, but his wife held off from releasing that information … Continue reading
It is a dark time for the Rebellion. Although the Death Star has been destroyed, Imperial troops have driven the Rebel forces from their hidden base and pursued them across the galaxy. Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet, a group of … Continue reading
April is fast approaching, and with it our annual pilgrimage to Denver and one of our favorite conventions to attend, Starfest! 2015 will mark our 13th consecutive year as guests of the convention, and I don’t mind saying that we have at least … Continue reading
It’s Sunday! In addition to that football-type game thing happening later on this afternoon, today also marked yet another episode of the G and T Show. Hosts Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros were on hand once again, dropping knowledge bombs about the latest happenings … Continue reading