New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Hey! It's the cover for Headlong Flight!
- Ask Dayton #120 on the G and T Show: "Dayton's Ten Commandments of Writing."
- Cover for Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone!
- Dayton Who?
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- The Planet of the Apes Chronicles
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Bucs Blog! 2016 Season, Week 7.
- Cover for Star Trek: Waypoint #2!
- And so it goes.
Search the Fog
- Okay, Cleveland's up 1-0. They better bring out Vaughn tomorrow night. All I'm sayin'. #WorldSeries #WildThing 10 minutes ago
- Happy Book Birthday to @jjmfaraway! His new STAR TREK novel THE JACKAL'S TRICK is officially out today! simonandschuster.com/books/Prey-Boo… 13 hours ago
- Coming in January: PLANET OF THE APES: TALES FROM THE FORBIDDEN ZONE! Look at that line-up, eh? https://t.co/TzeI06bpFK 14 hours ago
- I'm heading out to vote early for the election! Oh, wait. No I'm not, because I live in Missouri, and we don't do 21st century here. 1 day ago
- I totally knew it was Carl who shot J.R. #TheWalkingDead 2 days ago
Category Archives: movies
My friend Nick Minecci launched a new podcast a while back, The Gettysburg’s Address. The show’s name is derived from Nick’s online handle, “Gettysburg7,” and it’s here that he invites various creators to discuss pop culture and whatever else seems … Continue reading
Today marks the birth date of Dr. Henry Walton Jones, Jr., famed archaeologist, renowned professor, traveled adventurer, and all around nice guy. If ever you need an historical artifact or object of the occult located and liberated from uptight French … Continue reading
All right, movie peeps! It’s almost time to return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe! Now, after all these years, you’d think some of the basic protocols would be all but engrained into our collective consciousness, but we all know someone who’s … Continue reading
After years of false internet memes, the date and time has finally arrived. That’s right! Today is the day that Marty McFly and his girlfriend, Jennifer Parker, travel with Doctor Emmett Brown from October 26th, 1985, to the future, arriving … Continue reading
Seems that way. Last night, I saw this bit of news flash across my Facebook feed: ComingSoon.Net: Die Hard 6 Planned as Both a Prequel and a Sequel To say that I was bitterly disappointed in the previous outing, 2013’s … Continue reading
So, I received an e-Mail from Amazon this morning, informing me about the updated status of a couple of books I’d pre-ordered. To be honest, I’d forgotten I’d ordered them, let alone both together, but for reasons known only to … Continue reading
Okay, movie fans. You’d think we’d been doing this long enough to know better, but one person’s Facebook status update regarding an early screening of the new Marvel flick Ant-Man demonstrates that this is a warning we need to repeat … Continue reading
“Y’all know me. Know how I earn a livin’. I’ll catch this bird for you, but it ain’t gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin’ bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin’, … Continue reading
Wait. What? Holy Schnikes, kids! Look what’s back up and running? I mean, I guess I think it’s back up and running. Let’s see what things are like next week, before we get all excited and shit. But for now? … Continue reading