New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Writing #ProTip: Don't be a dick to your editors.
- Happy 10th Birthday, Star Trek Vanguard.
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Star Trek Generations!
- 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, Feb 24-Mar 1.
- Jade Helm sitrep: D-Day.
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Certificate of Non-Achievement.
- Happy Birthday, Star Wars!
- 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, Apr 20-26
- Go you! twitter.com/ssemadeni/stat… 1 day ago
- Mother's milk. #fb http://t.co/bd7EBKHoJ7 1 day ago
- When you use a stock photo for your avatar - complete with watermark - just know that I judge you. 1 day ago
- "If they don't play instruments, they're not a band. If there's not a law for that, there damned well oughta be." #NoContextForYou 2 days ago
- Keep the faith, brother. ourvaluedcustomers.blogspot.com/2015/07/while-… 2 days ago
Category Archives: movies
Okay, movie fans. You’d think we’d been doing this long enough to know better, but one person’s Facebook status update regarding an early screening of the new Marvel flick Ant-Man demonstrates that this is a warning we need to repeat … Continue reading
“Y’all know me. Know how I earn a livin’. I’ll catch this bird for you, but it ain’t gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin’ bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin’, … Continue reading
Wait. What? Holy Schnikes, kids! Look what’s back up and running? I mean, I guess I think it’s back up and running. Let’s see what things are like next week, before we get all excited and shit. But for now? … Continue reading
I woke up to see reports this morning that we lost Sir Christopher Lee over the past weekend. According to the articles I’ve seen, he died on Sunday morning, June 7th, but his wife held off from releasing that information … Continue reading
It is a dark time for the Rebellion. Although the Death Star has been destroyed, Imperial troops have driven the Rebel forces from their hidden base and pursued them across the galaxy. Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet, a group of … Continue reading
April is fast approaching, and with it our annual pilgrimage to Denver and one of our favorite conventions to attend, Starfest! 2015 will mark our 13th consecutive year as guests of the convention, and I don’t mind saying that we have at least … Continue reading
It’s Sunday! In addition to that football-type game thing happening later on this afternoon, today also marked yet another episode of the G and T Show. Hosts Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros were on hand once again, dropping knowledge bombs about the latest happenings … Continue reading