Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Space Marshal Dylan McCade is an Audio Verse Award Winner!
- Stuff I've Written
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Dylan McCade!
- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back.
- Novels & Novellas
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!
- Dayton Who?
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- We met w/the Project Morpheus team last summer during our NASA tour at JSC. Check out this vid of their latest test: youtu.be/tdrSYP2gSbg 4 hours ago
- Salad for lunch today. I think I'll give them up for Lent. Bring on the chicken wings! #fb 12 hours ago
- Bought alcohol at grocery store. Cashier was wearing a pin that read, "We Card Anyone Who Looks Under 40." She didn't card me. :: sniff :: 1 day ago
- The happiest of birthday wishes to @starfleetmom! 1 day ago
- Being made into a Pez head and an action figure are both on my Bucket List. http://t.co/P3dqpwpXHV 2 days ago
Category Archives: movies
“Where there is fire, there is smoke. And in that smoke, from this day forward, my people will crouch, and conspire, and plot, and plan for the inevitable day of Man’s downfall. The day when he finally and self-destructively turns … Continue reading
Here we are, 9 days and a wake-up away from Christmas! As I’ve hung up my weapons and armor and declared myself a Veteran of the Christmas Wars, that means my nights are free to catch up on traditional holiday … Continue reading
“Live as one of them, Kal-El, to discover where your strength and your power are needed, but always hold in your heart the pride of your special heritage. They can be a great people, Kal-El. They wish to be. They … Continue reading
Last week, the gang from UnderGopher posted Part 1 of a lengthy roundtable conversation about Ian Fleming’s most famous creation, British secret service agent 007, aka James Bond. Maybe you’ve heard of him. He’s been in a few movies, and we talked to varying degrees … Continue reading
Maybe there needs to be a warning label before the start of any movie featuring Marvel Comics characters. You’d think we’d know this by now. After all, it’s been, what? Five or six years of this? What have we got … Continue reading
Back in the spring, I got to hang out with the guys from UnderGopher, a group of local gamers and genre enthusiasts who enjoy sharing their love of tabletop gaming, comics, and other fandom topics with anyone who will listen. We’d … Continue reading
“…whoever controls the high ground of space controls the world. The Roman Empire controlled the world because it could build roads. Later, the British Empire was dominant because they had ships. In the Air Stage, we were powerful because we … Continue reading
“That was the scene in California’s Mojave desert three years ago today; the historic first view of the Newcomer ship upon its dramatic arrival….“ 25 years? Are you freaking kidding me? It’s the “not so far off” year of 1991: An … Continue reading
Yep, it’s Sunday. Again. But hey! We have football, and pretty nice early fall weather, and yes! Even a brand-spankin’ new episode of the Sunday G and T Show, with Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Mike Medeiros, talkin’ about Star Trek and other … Continue reading