New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The Official Dayton & Kevin 2017 Convention Stalking Guide.
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Happy 50th Anniversary, "TrekLit!"
- Find/Contact Me
- December writing wrap-up.
- Need a Halloween pick-me-up? Listen to HG World!
- Novels & Novellas
- Hey, wait. I've got my own "writer-versary," this month!
- "Assignment: Earth," the so-so Star Trek episode that keeps on giving.
Search the Fog
- Ha HAH! Sound advice. ;) twitter.com/damiantgordon/… 3 hours ago
- Happy 95th Birthday to the incomparable @BettyMWhite. Sliced bread only wishes it was this cool. latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- You should never argue with kangaroos who can read. No, seriously. #ProTip twitter.com/Pocket_Books/s… 2 days ago
- Novel outline sent to its editor for review. Next: Start a short story; review galley pages for novel coming out in June. #AmWriting 3 days ago
- Oh, yeah. @HamillHimself is at it again! cbr.com/mark-hamills-j… 4 days ago
Category Archives: movies
So, hey! It’s me, again. Babbling. Again. And so it was last week or so that I sat down (virtually speaking, of course) to hang with Scott, Miles, and M at the fabulous SciFi Diner. It’s been a while since … Continue reading
“Captain’s log, stardate 9529.1: This is the final cruise of the Starship Enterprise under my command. This ship and her history will shortly become the care of another crew. To them and their posterity will we commit our future. They … Continue reading
My friend Nick Minecci launched a new podcast a while back, The Gettysburg’s Address. The show’s name is derived from Nick’s online handle, “Gettysburg7,” and it’s here that he invites various creators to discuss pop culture and whatever else seems … Continue reading
Today marks the birth date of Dr. Henry Walton Jones, Jr., famed archaeologist, renowned professor, traveled adventurer, and all around nice guy. If ever you need an historical artifact or object of the occult located and liberated from uptight French … Continue reading
All right, movie peeps! It’s almost time to return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe! Now, after all these years, you’d think some of the basic protocols would be all but engrained into our collective consciousness, but we all know someone who’s … Continue reading
After years of false internet memes, the date and time has finally arrived. That’s right! Today is the day that Marty McFly and his girlfriend, Jennifer Parker, travel with Doctor Emmett Brown from October 26th, 1985, to the future, arriving … Continue reading
Seems that way. Last night, I saw this bit of news flash across my Facebook feed: ComingSoon.Net: Die Hard 6 Planned as Both a Prequel and a Sequel To say that I was bitterly disappointed in the previous outing, 2013’s … Continue reading
So, I received an e-Mail from Amazon this morning, informing me about the updated status of a couple of books I’d pre-ordered. To be honest, I’d forgotten I’d ordered them, let alone both together, but for reasons known only to … Continue reading
Okay, movie fans. You’d think we’d been doing this long enough to know better, but one person’s Facebook status update regarding an early screening of the new Marvel flick Ant-Man demonstrates that this is a warning we need to repeat … Continue reading