New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- August writing wrap-up.
- A proposed modification to office meeting policies.i
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Star Trek Generations!
- Happy Judgment Day!
- Talking "Armageddon's Arrow" with Literary Treks!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- It's a Sagittarius model!
- My first Star Trek fan film review.
- Space: 2099. Wait...WHAT?
- The gods smile upon me. I've just learned that @JohnnysTaverns has a new location in my neck of the woods. But no RugBLT on the menu? Hmm... 2 hours ago
- No, I won't be at Dragon*Con. Somebody has to stay back and answer the phones, after all. 1 day ago
- Today in history: September 1, 1985: The wreck of the RMS Titanic is located: history.com/news/titanics-… 1 day ago
- Had my first run-in with one of @amazon's "This item is exclusively for Prime members" deals. That's a little weird. 1 day ago
- So very much this. http://t.co/IYVI4vxdzs 1 day ago
Category Archives: movies
Okay, movie fans. You’d think we’d been doing this long enough to know better, but one person’s Facebook status update regarding an early screening of the new Marvel flick Ant-Man demonstrates that this is a warning we need to repeat … Continue reading
“Y’all know me. Know how I earn a livin’. I’ll catch this bird for you, but it ain’t gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin’ bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin’, … Continue reading
Wait. What? Holy Schnikes, kids! Look what’s back up and running? I mean, I guess I think it’s back up and running. Let’s see what things are like next week, before we get all excited and shit. But for now? … Continue reading
I woke up to see reports this morning that we lost Sir Christopher Lee over the past weekend. According to the articles I’ve seen, he died on Sunday morning, June 7th, but his wife held off from releasing that information … Continue reading
It is a dark time for the Rebellion. Although the Death Star has been destroyed, Imperial troops have driven the Rebel forces from their hidden base and pursued them across the galaxy. Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet, a group of … Continue reading
April is fast approaching, and with it our annual pilgrimage to Denver and one of our favorite conventions to attend, Starfest! 2015 will mark our 13th consecutive year as guests of the convention, and I don’t mind saying that we have at least … Continue reading
It’s Sunday! In addition to that football-type game thing happening later on this afternoon, today also marked yet another episode of the G and T Show. Hosts Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros were on hand once again, dropping knowledge bombs about the latest happenings … Continue reading
Why, not? I’m a glutton for punishment. Because of what I do, I’m probably plugged into fandom at least a bit more than the average Joe or Jane Human. This, along with following social media, allows me to see fan reaction to … Continue reading
Regular followers of this space know that I like my nerdy T-shirts. I’ve babbled about them once or twice, and it’s a rare occasion that I will pass up a shirt that just demands I buy it so that I might … Continue reading
Yeah, it’s that time of year, again. Christmas specials every night on TV, be they old childhood classics or newer attempts to tap into that same nostalgia, concerts, and other slices of yuletide entertainment beg for our attention. We just can’t … Continue reading