New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Of new Star Trek TV series and old books.
- God speed to the crew of Apollo 1.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Interviews, etc.
- Reader mail, the "Armageddon's Arrow Edition," #2.
- All That's Left
- "Absent Friends" - a story for Memorial Day.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- A Time to Harvest
Search the Fog
- Hey! @skupzyk! Because *YOU* demanded it! starfestdenver.com/events/activit… 1 hour ago
- "What are your plans for Valentines Day?" "Dinner with the wife, and reading all the bitterness on Twitter." 5 hours ago
- RT @deadpoolmovie: Being this rotten has never been so fresh. fox.co/DeadpoolTix https://t.co/3wsHvb0kP5 14 hours ago
- HOLY SHIT DEADPOOL PEOPLE! 16 hours ago
- https://t.co/33uI303Z2K 2 days ago
Category Archives: memes
I has been tagged! There’s a big ol’ Blog Hop thing going on these days, and as fate would have it, I have been pulled kicking and screaming into the middle of the whole sordid affair. Friend and fellow word-pusher … Continue reading
It started innocently enough. Last night, I was goofing off while taking a break from the writing, and I checked out my Twitter feed to see what was going on, who was saying what, and so on and so forth, … Continue reading
My friend and fellow word slinger James Swallow has been taking part in this “talk about your Next Big Thing” meme (read his entry here), and he tagged me to keep the ball rolling. The idea, as the title suggests, … Continue reading
Not sleepy, taking a break from revisions to a short story, and I’ve decided a meme is in order. So, calling all Trekkies! Let’s see a pic of your favorite Star Trek collectible. Doesn’t matter how big it is, or … Continue reading
Seen on pretty much every blog in the known universe: The book I am reading: Day By Day Armageddon, by J.L. Bourne. Yes, I like reading the occasional zombie tale. Also, whatever book the kids pick out for me to … Continue reading
Stolen from reannon. I filled out one of these before, but it’s back with some new/different questions, so what the hey. THE RULES: 1. You can only answer ‘yes’ or ‘no.’ 2. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless … Continue reading
Snurched from several folks across the f-list. Here’s how it works: go to Wikipedia (as the most convenient resource), and copy the list of movies that were released in the year when you were 12 years old. Mark in italics … Continue reading
Snurched from…well…everybody: I write likeDan Brown I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing! I entered the first chapters of my last three novels, and got the same result. If only I could cash checks like Dan … Continue reading
Sierra Tango Oscar Lima Echo November Foxtrot Romeo Oscar Mike popfiend, Victor India Alpha nekosensei: India Foxtrot Yankee Oscar Uniform Charlie Alpha November Uniform November Delta Echo Romeo Sierra Tango Alpha November Delta Tango Hotel India Sierra, Charlie Oscar Papa … Continue reading