New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy 10th Birthday, Star Trek Vanguard.
- Happy Birthday, Star Wars!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- People in the Future are not pleased.
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- My first Star Trek fan film review.
- From the Archives: "Naked Came the Betazoid."
- Novels & Novellas
- Certificate of Non-Achievement.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Go you! twitter.com/ssemadeni/stat… 12 hours ago
- Mother's milk. #fb http://t.co/bd7EBKHoJ7 12 hours ago
- When you use a stock photo for your avatar - complete with watermark - just know that I judge you. 16 hours ago
- "If they don't play instruments, they're not a band. If there's not a law for that, there damned well oughta be." #NoContextForYou 1 day ago
- Keep the faith, brother. ourvaluedcustomers.blogspot.com/2015/07/while-… 1 day ago
Category Archives: memes
I has been tagged! There’s a big ol’ Blog Hop thing going on these days, and as fate would have it, I have been pulled kicking and screaming into the middle of the whole sordid affair. Friend and fellow word-pusher … Continue reading
It started innocently enough. Last night, I was goofing off while taking a break from the writing, and I checked out my Twitter feed to see what was going on, who was saying what, and so on and so forth, … Continue reading
My friend and fellow word slinger James Swallow has been taking part in this “talk about your Next Big Thing” meme (read his entry here), and he tagged me to keep the ball rolling. The idea, as the title suggests, … Continue reading
Not sleepy, taking a break from revisions to a short story, and I’ve decided a meme is in order. So, calling all Trekkies! Let’s see a pic of your favorite Star Trek collectible. Doesn’t matter how big it is, or … Continue reading
Seen on pretty much every blog in the known universe: The book I am reading: Day By Day Armageddon, by J.L. Bourne. Yes, I like reading the occasional zombie tale. Also, whatever book the kids pick out for me to … Continue reading
Stolen from reannon. I filled out one of these before, but it’s back with some new/different questions, so what the hey. THE RULES: 1. You can only answer ‘yes’ or ‘no.’ 2. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless … Continue reading