New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The Book Fairy went to Vulcan...
- Purgatory's Key cover, and Vulcan Travel Guide premiere!
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- God speed to the crew of Apollo 1.
- An overdue "Where's My Book 2015" update!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- Star Trek: Vanguard Book 6 cover (sorta).
- Where’s My Book? 2016 Edition!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Announcing Titan Books' Planet of the Apes anthology lineup! Look! I'm in there!
Search the Fog
- Happy Birthday, Chesty. #USMC https://t.co/mwATCbmSIl 36 minutes ago
- Paying for Twitter followers? Do people actually do that? Sounds like the online equivalent of offering donuts your first day at the office. 17 hours ago
- For those worried about traveling to Vulcan because of alternate realities and stuff, I'm on it. #StarTrek https://t.co/XpxoC0kZ33 21 hours ago
- I have to admit: It totally slipped my mind that the new Independence Day flick opened yesterday. 1 day ago
- Coming tomorrow: Exclusive interview with Donald Trump's hair stylist. https://t.co/HdnKyksZ3x 1 day ago
Category Archives: memes
I has been tagged! There’s a big ol’ Blog Hop thing going on these days, and as fate would have it, I have been pulled kicking and screaming into the middle of the whole sordid affair. Friend and fellow word-pusher … Continue reading
It started innocently enough. Last night, I was goofing off while taking a break from the writing, and I checked out my Twitter feed to see what was going on, who was saying what, and so on and so forth, … Continue reading
My friend and fellow word slinger James Swallow has been taking part in this “talk about your Next Big Thing” meme (read his entry here), and he tagged me to keep the ball rolling. The idea, as the title suggests, … Continue reading
Not sleepy, taking a break from revisions to a short story, and I’ve decided a meme is in order. So, calling all Trekkies! Let’s see a pic of your favorite Star Trek collectible. Doesn’t matter how big it is, or … Continue reading
Seen on pretty much every blog in the known universe: The book I am reading: Day By Day Armageddon, by J.L. Bourne. Yes, I like reading the occasional zombie tale. Also, whatever book the kids pick out for me to … Continue reading
Stolen from reannon. I filled out one of these before, but it’s back with some new/different questions, so what the hey. THE RULES: 1. You can only answer ‘yes’ or ‘no.’ 2. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless … Continue reading
Snurched from several folks across the f-list. Here’s how it works: go to Wikipedia (as the most convenient resource), and copy the list of movies that were released in the year when you were 12 years old. Mark in italics … Continue reading
Snurched from…well…everybody: I write likeDan Brown I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing! I entered the first chapters of my last three novels, and got the same result. If only I could cash checks like Dan … Continue reading
Sierra Tango Oscar Lima Echo November Foxtrot Romeo Oscar Mike popfiend, Victor India Alpha nekosensei: India Foxtrot Yankee Oscar Uniform Charlie Alpha November Uniform November Delta Echo Romeo Sierra Tango Alpha November Delta Tango Hotel India Sierra, Charlie Oscar Papa … Continue reading