New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Seekers 3 and 4 covers revealed!
- Lookie what the Book Fairy brought!
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Star Trek: Vanguard fan art!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Happy 25th Birthday, The Untouchables!
- New book project!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- New Life and New Civilizations: Exploring Star Trek Comics, from Sequart!
- So, "Predator: The Musical" was a real thing.
- Dear dudes: Socks and sandals will never be a good look. Just sayin'. 15 hours ago
- Today, apparently, is World Naked Gardening Day. Let the hedge trimming jokes fly. 19 hours ago
- Vodka: "Hey, you. Drink me." Me: "Okay." #fb 1 day ago
- At Toys R Us, looking at the battery operated mini-cars kids can drive. How is there no Batmobile for something like this? 1 day ago
- And now, just to show how we writer types really roll, I'm going outside to mow my lawn. #AmStillWriting #InMyHead 1 day ago
Category Archives: memes
I has been tagged! There’s a big ol’ Blog Hop thing going on these days, and as fate would have it, I have been pulled kicking and screaming into the middle of the whole sordid affair. Friend and fellow word-pusher … Continue reading
It started innocently enough. Last night, I was goofing off while taking a break from the writing, and I checked out my Twitter feed to see what was going on, who was saying what, and so on and so forth, … Continue reading
My friend and fellow word slinger James Swallow has been taking part in this “talk about your Next Big Thing” meme (read his entry here), and he tagged me to keep the ball rolling. The idea, as the title suggests, … Continue reading
Not sleepy, taking a break from revisions to a short story, and I’ve decided a meme is in order. So, calling all Trekkies! Let’s see a pic of your favorite Star Trek collectible. Doesn’t matter how big it is, or … Continue reading
Seen on pretty much every blog in the known universe: The book I am reading: Day By Day Armageddon, by J.L. Bourne. Yes, I like reading the occasional zombie tale. Also, whatever book the kids pick out for me to … Continue reading
Stolen from reannon. I filled out one of these before, but it’s back with some new/different questions, so what the hey. THE RULES: 1. You can only answer ‘yes’ or ‘no.’ 2. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless … Continue reading