New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 17 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 20 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: mars attacks
Hey, you remember last year when I got the chance to write a Mars Attacks novella, right? What? You forgot? How? I mean, I yammered about it to the point of being genuinely annoying, other than my usual state of just … Continue reading
Mars Attacks August 1965: When he stumbles upon a Martian’s plot to ignite World War III, FBI agent Nate Tanner must defy orders to get to the truth. Determined to stop a ruthless undercover invader from taking Earth to the … Continue reading
“Hey,” I can hear someone saying, “that guy Ward keeps yammering on about this Mars Attacks story he supposedly wrote last fall. When the heck is that stupid thing ever gonna get released? Is it vaporware, or what?” How’s about … Continue reading
“Yes, Dayton. We know,” I can hear somebody saying. “You wrote a Mars Attacks story. And some guy did some awesome cover art. And they’re making a trading card with the art. Blah blah blah. We get it, dude. Shut … Continue reading
“Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” :: ahem :: Regular readers of this space know that last fall, I wrote The Armageddon Directive, a Mars Attacks novella for Joe Books and Topps. It was commissioned as a “reward” for backers who supported a Kickstarter campaign to crowdfund a … Continue reading