New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Novels & Novellas
- "Dayton Made Me Do This," the SDCC 2013 Edition.
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Headlong Flight
- It's time for an "Ask Dayton Anything" thing.
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
- Stuff I've Written
Search the Fog
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 22 hours ago
- FINALLY. A game that lets me utilize one of my natural talents. https://t.co/khd4su5tx7 1 day ago
- A nice way to start a Saturday. Thanks, @jmswallow! twitter.com/jmswallow/stat… 2 days ago
- In honor of the upcoming release of STAR TREK CATS: startrek.com/article/beam-u… https://t.co/gX4ASv5LRy 2 days ago
Category Archives: mars attacks
Hey, you remember last year when I got the chance to write a Mars Attacks novella, right? What? You forgot? How? I mean, I yammered about it to the point of being genuinely annoying, other than my usual state of just … Continue reading
Mars Attacks August 1965: When he stumbles upon a Martian’s plot to ignite World War III, FBI agent Nate Tanner must defy orders to get to the truth. Determined to stop a ruthless undercover invader from taking Earth to the … Continue reading
“Hey,” I can hear someone saying, “that guy Ward keeps yammering on about this Mars Attacks story he supposedly wrote last fall. When the heck is that stupid thing ever gonna get released? Is it vaporware, or what?” How’s about … Continue reading
“Yes, Dayton. We know,” I can hear somebody saying. “You wrote a Mars Attacks story. And some guy did some awesome cover art. And they’re making a trading card with the art. Blah blah blah. We get it, dude. Shut … Continue reading
“Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” :: ahem :: Regular readers of this space know that last fall, I wrote The Armageddon Directive, a Mars Attacks novella for Joe Books and Topps. It was commissioned as a “reward” for backers who supported a Kickstarter campaign to crowdfund a … Continue reading