New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- The spam I get.
- June writing wrap-up.
- Where’s My Book? 2015 Edition!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- LepreCon 41 post-game!
- Novels & Novellas
- Batman: You're the Star of the Story, by Kevin Dilmore!
- Kid pics. Because.
- East bound and down...35 years and truckin'!
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- Letting The Shawshank Redemption roll as I work. I never get tired of this movie. 8 hours ago
- Idle observation after five minutes at the local grocery store: People are fucking dumb. #fb 8 hours ago
- My favorite thing on the net today. This needs to be a print. twitter.com/BKStreetArt/st… 1 day ago
- Because I haven't annoyed you enough, this summer: "Where's My Book? The 2015 Edition!" daytonward.wordpress.com/2015/06/02/whe… 1 day ago
- RT @keithcalder: A sentence I just saw on the internet "Copyright laws are discriminatory against anyone not in the entertainment industry." 2 days ago
Category Archives: lj
I first read about this oddity on tiggerallyn‘s LJ, and then this morning saw an alert message put out by lonemagpie, so I’m going to go ahead and boost the signal a bit on a weird bit of trolling that’s … Continue reading
Okay, okay, okay. I’ve dragged this on long enough. A while back, I finally got off my ass and created my first-evah poll, based on a request I made of my blog readers last year: “Where’s My Book?” Your mission, … Continue reading
In my last post, I said readers could look forward to various things being entered here in the coming days. Among the list I provided was this item: “At least one link to a news article which greatly amuses me, … Continue reading
Oh, hell no. I apologize for the lack of actual content these past few days. What? You didn’t notice? Oh, well….never mind then. As some folks know, I was in Baltimore the past few days, at the recently-concluded Shore Leave … Continue reading
I decided I wanted some of the options afforded to paying LJ members, so I went ahead and took the plunge today. The first thing I did was change the scheme to that nifty retro SF vibe I originally saw … Continue reading
For a while now, I’ve been contemplating retiring my website, DaytonWard.com. I spend more time with this blog, Twitter, and Facebook now, anyway, all of which are interactive, vs. the static, “Web 1.0″ nature of the website. The only thing … Continue reading