New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Writing #ProTip: Don't be a dick to your editors.
- Happy 10th Birthday, Star Trek Vanguard.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Jade Helm sitrep: D-Day.
- Certificate of Non-Achievement.
- Free Reads
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Star Trek Generations!
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, Feb 24-Mar 1.
- Interviews, etc.
- Go you! twitter.com/ssemadeni/stat… 2 days ago
- Mother's milk. #fb http://t.co/bd7EBKHoJ7 2 days ago
- When you use a stock photo for your avatar - complete with watermark - just know that I judge you. 2 days ago
- "If they don't play instruments, they're not a band. If there's not a law for that, there damned well oughta be." #NoContextForYou 3 days ago
- Keep the faith, brother. ourvaluedcustomers.blogspot.com/2015/07/while-… 3 days ago
Category Archives: lj
I first read about this oddity on tiggerallyn‘s LJ, and then this morning saw an alert message put out by lonemagpie, so I’m going to go ahead and boost the signal a bit on a weird bit of trolling that’s … Continue reading
Okay, okay, okay. I’ve dragged this on long enough. A while back, I finally got off my ass and created my first-evah poll, based on a request I made of my blog readers last year: “Where’s My Book?” Your mission, … Continue reading
In my last post, I said readers could look forward to various things being entered here in the coming days. Among the list I provided was this item: “At least one link to a news article which greatly amuses me, … Continue reading
Oh, hell no. I apologize for the lack of actual content these past few days. What? You didn’t notice? Oh, well….never mind then. As some folks know, I was in Baltimore the past few days, at the recently-concluded Shore Leave … Continue reading
I decided I wanted some of the options afforded to paying LJ members, so I went ahead and took the plunge today. The first thing I did was change the scheme to that nifty retro SF vibe I originally saw … Continue reading
For a while now, I’ve been contemplating retiring my website, DaytonWard.com. I spend more time with this blog, Twitter, and Facebook now, anyway, all of which are interactive, vs. the static, “Web 1.0″ nature of the website. The only thing … Continue reading