New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- February writing wrap-up.
- Spock & McCoy: Together again (Just because.)
- Leonard Nimoy, RIP.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Flipping through the Star Trek Fotonovels.
- Happy Birthday, Leonard Nimoy!
- 80s arcade goodness.
- Guest Blogging
- RT @FriedmanMJ: A piece of #Trek history! kickstarter.com/projects/18811… @bobgreenberger @daytonward @kevindilmore @AuthorDudeRuss @adamtroycastro… 2 hours ago
- FYI: @shattomilk's whole chocolate milk? Nectar from the gods. I'm drinking a pint of it right now and if that's wrong, I'm ok being wrong. 5 hours ago
- Dr. Seuss was born on this day. He is the reason we all talk this way. http://t.co/VTwAZsLaTY 9 hours ago
- Dear Offspring, I am officially over your FROZEN obsession. Love, Dad 1 day ago
- "These chicken strips taste funny." "They're organic." "But they taste funny." "They're made from real chicken." "That might be it." 1 day ago
Category Archives: lj
I first read about this oddity on tiggerallyn‘s LJ, and then this morning saw an alert message put out by lonemagpie, so I’m going to go ahead and boost the signal a bit on a weird bit of trolling that’s … Continue reading
Okay, okay, okay. I’ve dragged this on long enough. A while back, I finally got off my ass and created my first-evah poll, based on a request I made of my blog readers last year: “Where’s My Book?” Your mission, … Continue reading
In my last post, I said readers could look forward to various things being entered here in the coming days. Among the list I provided was this item: “At least one link to a news article which greatly amuses me, … Continue reading
Oh, hell no. I apologize for the lack of actual content these past few days. What? You didn’t notice? Oh, well….never mind then. As some folks know, I was in Baltimore the past few days, at the recently-concluded Shore Leave … Continue reading
I decided I wanted some of the options afforded to paying LJ members, so I went ahead and took the plunge today. The first thing I did was change the scheme to that nifty retro SF vibe I originally saw … Continue reading
For a while now, I’ve been contemplating retiring my website, DaytonWard.com. I spend more time with this blog, Twitter, and Facebook now, anyway, all of which are interactive, vs. the static, “Web 1.0″ nature of the website. The only thing … Continue reading