New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- 24: Trial By Fire...the cover!
- Boogers are logical...and profitable.
- Elusive Salvation
- Novel Spaces - "Passing the Baton...After A Fashion"
- ReWard: "The Way to Eden" - The Drinking Game!
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 2016 Winners!
- Interviews, etc.
- Free Reads
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
Search the Fog
- Good: The nice reviews & comments you receive for the new book. Bad: The reviews & comments are posted on a pirate download site. Fuckers. 2 hours ago
- Aw, hell. John Wick's about to go all in at the nightclub on Cinemax. Again. Yeah, I'm in. Again. 14 hours ago
- Oh yes. It will be mine. https://t.co/TNXdJVe3fs 19 hours ago
- Those keeping score at home: I hit the "I hate this manuscript and everything about it" mark for the novel in-progress right on time. Go me. 22 hours ago
- Yeah. It's feeling like a @Steel_Panther kind of afternoon. Sorry, neighbors. https://t.co/te72BuCBFO 1 day ago
Category Archives: lj
In my last post, I said readers could look forward to various things being entered here in the coming days. Among the list I provided was this item: “At least one link to a news article which greatly amuses me, … Continue reading
Oh, hell no. I apologize for the lack of actual content these past few days. What? You didn’t notice? Oh, well….never mind then. As some folks know, I was in Baltimore the past few days, at the recently-concluded Shore Leave … Continue reading
I decided I wanted some of the options afforded to paying LJ members, so I went ahead and took the plunge today. The first thing I did was change the scheme to that nifty retro SF vibe I originally saw … Continue reading
For a while now, I’ve been contemplating retiring my website, DaytonWard.com. I spend more time with this blog, Twitter, and Facebook now, anyway, all of which are interactive, vs. the static, “Web 1.0” nature of the website. The only thing … Continue reading
At the last minute, I remembered that I’d forgotten to pick up a desk/page-a-day calendar for 2010 (yes, The Year We Make Contact. Been there, said that.). My choice this year? Secret Lives of Great Authors & Artists. —– From … Continue reading
As 2009 winds down and with The Year We Make Contact* waiting in the wings, I’ve been seeing folks across my friends list doing the “year end meme,” where they post info on the first LJ entry they wrote for … Continue reading
Anybody else not receiving notifications when somebody leaves a comment, or adds you as a friend? I had several comments received yesterday, and a couple of “XXXXX added you as a friend!” notes, but none of them made their way … Continue reading
…both here on LJ as well as Facebook: David Mack (infinitydog, bestselling author, Jack Daniel spokesperson, aspiring curmudgeon and all around good guy) wants you to friend him on Facebook. Why? Well, aside from his normal, insatiable need to be … Continue reading
My e-Mail backlog tells me I’ve picked up a few friends during the past few days. I’m not sure what’s attracting folks to me (Hey, I showered!), but to all o’ youz, I say: “Welcome!” If you’re so inclined, drop … Continue reading