New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- "Do you accept guest posts?"
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The spam I get.
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Novels & Novellas
- Counterstrike: The Last World War, Book II
- Free Reads
- Find/Contact Me
- East bound and down...40 years of truckin' with Smokey and the Bandit!
- Armageddon's Arrow
- TL;DR = "Rando person? Ah, no." daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/12/16/do-… 16 hours ago
- Okay, everybody SHHHHH! We’re getting set to watch #StarWars: The Last Jedi! https://t.co/gAmsYEm5ot 1 day ago
- #StarWars@spoiler: Snoke was the One-Armed Man. 1 day ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke was Future Guy. 1 day ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke is the unknown stuntman who made Eastwood look so fine. 1 day ago
Category Archives: lj
So, as most folks know, LiveJournal has been getting ass-hammered by yet another in a series of Distributed Denial of Service (or “DDoS,” as the kids say) attacks these past few days. The result has been spotty access for users, … Continue reading
LiveJournal users need the option of banning IP addresses from posting comments to their journal. I consider this to be a more important and perhaps even more useful feature than…say…being able to send someone a virtual ice cream cone. Who’s … Continue reading
So, I’ve had an iPhone since last summer. My wife and I were needing to change up phones and rework our plan, and they were having sweet deals on the 3GS just prior to the iPhone 4 hitting the market. … Continue reading
My friend and fellow word slinger Aaron Rosenberg (gryphonrose) is holding a contest over on his own LJ! gryphonrose: Second Annual “Guess Aaron’s Writing Output” Contest What’s it all about? He’s asking folks to guess how many books he wrote … Continue reading
The dog is living the high life at the Pet Hotel (I swear to God I’m not kidding), the mail’s on hold, and friends will be housesitting, raiding my fridge and my DVD collection in beween watering plants and searching … Continue reading
I first read about this oddity on tiggerallyn‘s LJ, and then this morning saw an alert message put out by lonemagpie, so I’m going to go ahead and boost the signal a bit on a weird bit of trolling that’s … Continue reading