New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Star Trek 365.
- Headlong Flight
- Haynes' U.S.S. Enterprise Owners' Workshop Manual.
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- Guest Blogging
Search the Fog
- Goodbye, Denver! As always, you and @StarFestDenver were awesome hosts. Hope to see you again in a year or so. 1 day ago
- "Gorilla Marketing." Hah HAH! #PlanetOfTheApes #Starfest2017 https://t.co/d56FAcSqzZ 3 days ago
- Awwwwww Yissssss! @startrektour startrektour.com/special-events… 4 days ago
- Okay, @StarFestDenver...let's do this thing! https://t.co/nA5TjBOM77 4 days ago
- Bit of a throwback for the #Bucs 2017 season: all their rivals from the NFC Central days of old! m.buccaneers.com/s/33201/embedd… 4 days ago
Category Archives: lists
Because it’s the sort of weird thing I do, from time to time. I’m a frequent shopper/user of the AbeBooks.com portal, forever using it to hunt for books I’m wanting to my library. It’s a great resource for finding affordable copies of older … Continue reading
And so the good, innocent folk over at StarTrek.com asked me yet again to provide a new column, having obviously failed to heed the lessons of articles past. Because of that error in judgment, I was once again afforded the opportunity … Continue reading
What to get the writer in your life? Or, maybe you’re the writer in the lives of those around you, and you’re hoping they might see fit to give you something useful or desired as you chase your muse. Since … Continue reading
What? It’s the 17th again? Didn’t we just do one of these, like, a month or so ago? Of course, being the 17th means it must once again be my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time … Continue reading
Well, whaddaya know? It’s the 17th again, and that brings with it my next time in the spotlight over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, and with most us neck-deep in the insanity of the holiday season, I decided it … Continue reading
So, I’m behind on this, but apparently io9.com has put up a list of “Essential” Star Trek novels that are good recommendations for people who either are new to Trek, or else aren’t “die-hard” fans who don’t get into the … Continue reading
So, at a point earlier in the day when I should’ve been writing, I instead decided to check out my Twitter feed for a few minutes. Just a quick look and then back to work, right? Uh huh. Instead, my … Continue reading
Friday on Twitter, I made a joke. I know, I know…contain your surprise. Anyway, every so often I throw out a fake “Breaking News”-type tweet, with something ridiculous and usually pertaining to some issue or news item of the day. … Continue reading
Every once in a while, something fun happens on Twitter which rises above the usual background noise that is people telling each other where they’re eating or who they’re hanging out with, or spambots pimping you with some shitty product … Continue reading