New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- It's time for an "Ask Dayton Anything" thing.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- Interviews, etc.
- The Ballad of John McClane
- "Twas A Die Hard Christmas."
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
Search the Fog
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 1 hour ago
- FINALLY. A game that lets me utilize one of my natural talents. https://t.co/khd4su5tx7 22 hours ago
- A nice way to start a Saturday. Thanks, @jmswallow! twitter.com/jmswallow/stat… 1 day ago
- In honor of the upcoming release of STAR TREK CATS: startrek.com/article/beam-u… https://t.co/gX4ASv5LRy 2 days ago
- Wind gusts are such that one local news station issued a "skirt alert" for ladies so attired today. So I'll be outside, if anyone needs me. 3 days ago
Category Archives: lists
What to get the writer in your life? Or, maybe you’re the writer in the lives of those around you, and you’re hoping they might see fit to give you something useful or desired as you chase your muse. Since … Continue reading
What? It’s the 17th again? Didn’t we just do one of these, like, a month or so ago? Of course, being the 17th means it must once again be my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time … Continue reading
Well, whaddaya know? It’s the 17th again, and that brings with it my next time in the spotlight over at the Novel Spaces blog! This month, and with most us neck-deep in the insanity of the holiday season, I decided it … Continue reading
So, I’m behind on this, but apparently io9.com has put up a list of “Essential” Star Trek novels that are good recommendations for people who either are new to Trek, or else aren’t “die-hard” fans who don’t get into the … Continue reading
So, at a point earlier in the day when I should’ve been writing, I instead decided to check out my Twitter feed for a few minutes. Just a quick look and then back to work, right? Uh huh. Instead, my … Continue reading
Friday on Twitter, I made a joke. I know, I know…contain your surprise. Anyway, every so often I throw out a fake “Breaking News”-type tweet, with something ridiculous and usually pertaining to some issue or news item of the day. … Continue reading
Every once in a while, something fun happens on Twitter which rises above the usual background noise that is people telling each other where they’re eating or who they’re hanging out with, or spambots pimping you with some shitty product … Continue reading
For me, one of the cooler things about the DVD era is/has been the ability to obtain home video editions of television shows in an affordable format. More so than movies, I’ve enjoyed collecting and revisiting favorite series over the … Continue reading
Yeah. That was part of a conversation held at my house this past Sunday, while Michi and I were enjoying the Super Bowl(tm) “Big Game” with friends. I brought up the fact that Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home celebrates … Continue reading