New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- RT @HoskingPoet: Strange New Worlds wp.me/p3CBMu-w7 via @wordpressdotcom Who remembers Strange New Worlds #startrek finally met @day… 1 day ago
- RT @HoskingPoet: Had a great afternoon #lep41 finally met @daytonward and Kevin Dilmore after corresponding with Dayton for over a decade! … 2 days ago
- RT @8one6: @cmdrsue @daytonward The Essential Star Trek soundcloud.com/underdiscussio… 2 days ago
- RT @Geeky_Adventure: Fun little something for your summer: #WheresDayton, brought to you by @daytonward - geekyadventure.blogspot.com/2015/06/wheres… (@teh_chee… 2 days ago
- Found out today that my TNG novel ARMAGEDDON'S ARROW from last month went back for a 2nd *and* 3rd printing. Thanks for buying that thing! 4 days ago
Category Archives: life
Previously on The Fog of Ward: Well, “the move” is officially done. We walked out of the old house for the last time tonight. Tomorrow, the new owners walk in. Hopefully they’ll still like what they’ve bought. As for Ward … Continue reading
Today’s the day!
Earlier today, we signed the papers and took possession of the new house! “Meanwhile, at stately Ward Manor….” I’ll certainly miss Ward Manor 1.0. It’s in a quiet subdivision that’s off the beaten path. There’s undeveloped forest land behind our … Continue reading
I think I had about a bazillion people e-Mailing me this morning with the following link: The New York Times – Best Sellers – Mass Market Paperback Fiction – Jan. 19th, 2014 Okay, the number was probably closer to eleventy dozen. … Continue reading
Been a while since I gloated about the kids. They’ve been in school for a week now, Addy to 1st grade and Erin to Kindergarten, and both seem to be enjoying their teachers, catching up with friends and making new … Continue reading
In the event you’re not totally exhausted after reading my rather wordy treatise recounting our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, friend and fellow word pusher David Mack has done us a great service by providing his own … Continue reading