New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- So the Book Fairy paid me a visit....
- September writing wrap-up.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- Star Trek Re-Watch: "The Lights of Zetar"
- July writing wrap-up.
- A Star Trek: Seekers contest!
- Here's a fabulous writing gig...
- Space: 2099. Wait...WHAT?
- I'm gonna write a Planet of the Apes story, y'all!
- Why am I not here? Do they have care packages? twitter.com/oktoberfestyeg… 15 hours ago
- I need to add, "Have Pez dispenser modeled after me" to the Bucket List. Because REASONS. 22 hours ago
- NASA has posted every photo ever taken from the Apollo missions to a Flickr account. How awesome is that? motherjones.com/mixed-media/20… 23 hours ago
- So I cooked dinner for family and friends last night, and as of this morning no deaths have been reported. I'm calling that a win. 1 day ago
- RT @FriedmanMJ: Not your father's supercontinent... michaeljanfriedman.net/pangaea-awaits/ @authorduderuss @ronmarz @SizzlerKistler @daytonward @KellyMedin… 1 day ago
Category Archives: life
I think I had about a bazillion people e-Mailing me this morning with the following link: The New York Times – Best Sellers – Mass Market Paperback Fiction – Jan. 19th, 2014 Okay, the number was probably closer to eleventy dozen. … Continue reading
Been a while since I gloated about the kids. They’ve been in school for a week now, Addy to 1st grade and Erin to Kindergarten, and both seem to be enjoying their teachers, catching up with friends and making new … Continue reading
In the event you’re not totally exhausted after reading my rather wordy treatise recounting our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, friend and fellow word pusher David Mack has done us a great service by providing his own … Continue reading
Okay, okay. It’s time to spill all the gory details about our recently concluded adventure. WARNING: This is a long-assed post. Here’s your chance to take the emergency exit. Give me the “TLDR” bit and I will travel to your home … Continue reading
Five down. Thirteen to go. For those wondering what the fuss is about “graduating” pre-school, I guess I should clarify: Rather than regular ol’ daycare, we enrolled her (and her sister before her) in a Montessori early learning school. It … Continue reading
March 16th, 1991: Look at these two silly kids. This will never last. 22 years ago today, I committed to the smartest decision I’ve ever made in my life. I can’t speak for her, but I don’t regret a single … Continue reading
Relax. This new member is of the four-legged variety. Say hello to “Dexter.” He’s a stray taken in by a friend, who then offered him to us, as the girls had been clamoring for a “kitty cat” for a while … Continue reading
Like a lot of people, I was stunned to hear that Peter David, prolific author in a variety of mediums including comics, prose, video games and television, suffered a stroke on December 30th while vacationing with his family in Florida. … Continue reading
With 2013 on closing in on final approach in my part of the world, I figured I’d take a few moments and reflect on the 2012 that was….for me, at least. All in all, it was a very good year … Continue reading