New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- New book project!
- Caption this.
- My first Star Trek fan film review.
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- New trilogy for Trek's 50th, and we're writing one of the books!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
- Coming to Starfest 2015: "Star Trek IV: The Quote-Along Voyage Home!"
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Take flight with Cosmic Ray!
- RT @MrT: In honor of April Fool's Day, I am giving all Fools a day off. There will be No Pity given out today. You're welcome!... 3 hours ago
- Check it: @kcpolice flash mob on St. Patrick's Day. That's right....this happened in my town. :D link.fox4kc.com/1O4bfk1 4 hours ago
- April 1st: The one day each year when Fox News is the most accurate source of information on the entire internet. 10 hours ago
- My favorite thing about April 1st: Reading butthurt from people bitching about it being April 1st. 11 hours ago
- Happy 60th Birthday to AC/DC's Angus Young, the only man on Earth allowed to wear a short suit without shame and free of ridicule. Rock on. 1 day ago
Category Archives: life
Previously on The Fog of Ward: Well, “the move” is officially done. We walked out of the old house for the last time tonight. Tomorrow, the new owners walk in. Hopefully they’ll still like what they’ve bought. As for Ward … Continue reading
Today’s the day!
Earlier today, we signed the papers and took possession of the new house! “Meanwhile, at stately Ward Manor….” I’ll certainly miss Ward Manor 1.0. It’s in a quiet subdivision that’s off the beaten path. There’s undeveloped forest land behind our … Continue reading
I think I had about a bazillion people e-Mailing me this morning with the following link: The New York Times – Best Sellers – Mass Market Paperback Fiction – Jan. 19th, 2014 Okay, the number was probably closer to eleventy dozen. … Continue reading
Been a while since I gloated about the kids. They’ve been in school for a week now, Addy to 1st grade and Erin to Kindergarten, and both seem to be enjoying their teachers, catching up with friends and making new … Continue reading
In the event you’re not totally exhausted after reading my rather wordy treatise recounting our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, friend and fellow word pusher David Mack has done us a great service by providing his own … Continue reading