New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 25th Anniversary, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country!
- Remember the 7th.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Bucs Blog! 2016 Season, Week 13.
- November writing wrap-up!
- Novels & Novellas
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Guest Blogging
Search the Fog
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas............ https://t.co/17JTFBXw23 5 hours ago
- I loved @SamMaggs' story in STAR TREK: WAYPOINT #2! :) twitter.com/jhoffman/statu… 9 hours ago
- I don't know where this pic comes from, but it may be my all-time favorite photo depicting a wacky old-school… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Note to Self: Find a way to work this into a future story. #StarTrek https://t.co/8oJGsaePu8 1 day ago
- Hey! Monday! https://t.co/HpnHkUtQsy 2 days ago
Category Archives: life
Earlier today, we signed the papers and took possession of the new house! “Meanwhile, at stately Ward Manor….” I’ll certainly miss Ward Manor 1.0. It’s in a quiet subdivision that’s off the beaten path. There’s undeveloped forest land behind our … Continue reading
I think I had about a bazillion people e-Mailing me this morning with the following link: The New York Times – Best Sellers – Mass Market Paperback Fiction – Jan. 19th, 2014 Okay, the number was probably closer to eleventy dozen. … Continue reading
Been a while since I gloated about the kids. They’ve been in school for a week now, Addy to 1st grade and Erin to Kindergarten, and both seem to be enjoying their teachers, catching up with friends and making new … Continue reading
In the event you’re not totally exhausted after reading my rather wordy treatise recounting our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, friend and fellow word pusher David Mack has done us a great service by providing his own … Continue reading
Okay, okay. It’s time to spill all the gory details about our recently concluded adventure. WARNING: This is a long-assed post. Here’s your chance to take the emergency exit. Give me the “TLDR” bit and I will travel to your home … Continue reading
Five down. Thirteen to go. For those wondering what the fuss is about “graduating” pre-school, I guess I should clarify: Rather than regular ol’ daycare, we enrolled her (and her sister before her) in a Montessori early learning school. It … Continue reading
March 16th, 1991: Look at these two silly kids. This will never last. 22 years ago today, I committed to the smartest decision I’ve ever made in my life. I can’t speak for her, but I don’t regret a single … Continue reading
Relax. This new member is of the four-legged variety. Say hello to “Dexter.” He’s a stray taken in by a friend, who then offered him to us, as the girls had been clamoring for a “kitty cat” for a while … Continue reading
Like a lot of people, I was stunned to hear that Peter David, prolific author in a variety of mediums including comics, prose, video games and television, suffered a stroke on December 30th while vacationing with his family in Florida. … Continue reading