New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy 10th Birthday, Star Trek Vanguard.
- Happy Birthday, Star Wars!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- People in the Future are not pleased.
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- My first Star Trek fan film review.
- From the Archives: "Naked Came the Betazoid."
- Novels & Novellas
- Certificate of Non-Achievement.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Go you! twitter.com/ssemadeni/stat… 14 hours ago
- Mother's milk. #fb http://t.co/bd7EBKHoJ7 14 hours ago
- When you use a stock photo for your avatar - complete with watermark - just know that I judge you. 18 hours ago
- "If they don't play instruments, they're not a band. If there's not a law for that, there damned well oughta be." #NoContextForYou 1 day ago
- Keep the faith, brother. ourvaluedcustomers.blogspot.com/2015/07/while-… 1 day ago
Category Archives: life
Previously on The Fog of Ward: Well, “the move” is officially done. We walked out of the old house for the last time tonight. Tomorrow, the new owners walk in. Hopefully they’ll still like what they’ve bought. As for Ward … Continue reading
Today’s the day!
Earlier today, we signed the papers and took possession of the new house! “Meanwhile, at stately Ward Manor….” I’ll certainly miss Ward Manor 1.0. It’s in a quiet subdivision that’s off the beaten path. There’s undeveloped forest land behind our … Continue reading
I think I had about a bazillion people e-Mailing me this morning with the following link: The New York Times – Best Sellers – Mass Market Paperback Fiction – Jan. 19th, 2014 Okay, the number was probably closer to eleventy dozen. … Continue reading
Been a while since I gloated about the kids. They’ve been in school for a week now, Addy to 1st grade and Erin to Kindergarten, and both seem to be enjoying their teachers, catching up with friends and making new … Continue reading
In the event you’re not totally exhausted after reading my rather wordy treatise recounting our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, friend and fellow word pusher David Mack has done us a great service by providing his own … Continue reading