New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy Birthday, Lee Majors!
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Tonight on the History Channel - CRYPTID: THE SWAMP BEAST.
- Dayton Who?
- New Life and New Civilizations: Exploring Star Trek Comics, from Sequart!
- Stuff I've Written
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- Happy 45th Anniversary, 2001: A Space Odyssey!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Fortune cookie: "Do you want to be a power in the world? Then be yourself." Well, duh. I am...after all...me. ;) 1 day ago
- Okay, at last check, everyone in the universe with an " aol.com" e-Mail address has been hacked. "People say it works!" 1 day ago
- RT @JillPantozzi: <3 RT @TheMarySue: Greg Rucka Has Something Important To Say About Your Gatekeeping Of Women In Geek Culture http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- "Why do you wear a watch?" "So I can look at it to show I'm bored with a conversation." "Okay...wait. Why are you looking at your watch?" 2 days ago
- Happy Discount Chocolate Day! #fb 2 days ago
Category Archives: life
Relax. This new member is of the four-legged variety. Say hello to “Dexter.” He’s a stray taken in by a friend, who then offered him to us, as the girls had been clamoring for a “kitty cat” for a while … Continue reading
Like a lot of people, I was stunned to hear that Peter David, prolific author in a variety of mediums including comics, prose, video games and television, suffered a stroke on December 30th while vacationing with his family in Florida. … Continue reading
With 2013 on closing in on final approach in my part of the world, I figured I’d take a few moments and reflect on the 2012 that was….for me, at least. All in all, it was a very good year … Continue reading
With Addy’s ascension to the realm of public school–which presently takes the form of Kindergarten–I knew that with winter approaching I soon would be faced with the reality of the “Snow Day.” That’s right, the teachers and administrators don’t want … Continue reading
Generally speaking, I’m pretty laid-back when it comes to interacting with the hard-working men and women of our service industry. Customer service reps, restaurant servers, repair technicians, whatever…I try not to be the dick so many other people seem to … Continue reading
As 2011 winds down in this part of the world, I have to say that the year–all in all–has been pretty gosh-darned good to me. First off, my wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary this year. Our oldest daughter … Continue reading
A co-worker of mine brought this to my attention and asked if I’d be willing to spread the word on behalf of his friends. Young Alayna was born on October 9, 2008, at which time her parents learned what her … Continue reading
The final leg of Clan Ward’s VacationQuest 2010 began on Tuesday evening, though we would take our sweet time leaving Florida. Our first stop? Orlando, so that we might spend Wednesday in the Kingdom of the Mouse. Holy bejeezus, but … Continue reading
Merry Christmas, yo! Been a busy few days since the last blog posting, but now that the kids are down for a short nap while they recharge their batteries, I’ve got time for a few quick updates. After getting into … Continue reading