New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Trek's 50th in Famous Monsters #286, and guess who?
- 2016 Edition! Marvel Movie Tip: Stay for the credits, yo.
- Novels & Novellas
- Elusive Salvation
- 24: Trial By Fire...it's almost a really real book!
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Vulcan Travel Guide - the final cover!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Stuff I've Written
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
Search the Fog
- I keep stabbing this manuscript, but it SIMPLY. WON'T. DIE. #AmWriting #AmStabbing 18 hours ago
- Fresh-cut pineapple for breakfast. My colon is waiting for the punchline. 1 day ago
- May the 4th Be With You. #StarWars https://t.co/w10YMCjaZ6 1 day ago
- "Dayton, why don't you write #StarWars books?" I sent 2 ideas: "Weekend at Jabba's" and "Han & Chewie Go to White Castle." Now you know. 1 day ago
- May the 4th Be With You. #StarWars https://t.co/hJCdtM2Mli 1 day ago
Category Archives: life
Earlier today, we signed the papers and took possession of the new house! “Meanwhile, at stately Ward Manor….” I’ll certainly miss Ward Manor 1.0. It’s in a quiet subdivision that’s off the beaten path. There’s undeveloped forest land behind our … Continue reading
I think I had about a bazillion people e-Mailing me this morning with the following link: The New York Times – Best Sellers – Mass Market Paperback Fiction – Jan. 19th, 2014 Okay, the number was probably closer to eleventy dozen. … Continue reading
Been a while since I gloated about the kids. They’ve been in school for a week now, Addy to 1st grade and Erin to Kindergarten, and both seem to be enjoying their teachers, catching up with friends and making new … Continue reading
In the event you’re not totally exhausted after reading my rather wordy treatise recounting our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, friend and fellow word pusher David Mack has done us a great service by providing his own … Continue reading
Okay, okay. It’s time to spill all the gory details about our recently concluded adventure. WARNING: This is a long-assed post. Here’s your chance to take the emergency exit. Give me the “TLDR” bit and I will travel to your home … Continue reading
Five down. Thirteen to go. For those wondering what the fuss is about “graduating” pre-school, I guess I should clarify: Rather than regular ol’ daycare, we enrolled her (and her sister before her) in a Montessori early learning school. It … Continue reading
March 16th, 1991: Look at these two silly kids. This will never last. 22 years ago today, I committed to the smartest decision I’ve ever made in my life. I can’t speak for her, but I don’t regret a single … Continue reading
Relax. This new member is of the four-legged variety. Say hello to “Dexter.” He’s a stray taken in by a friend, who then offered him to us, as the girls had been clamoring for a “kitty cat” for a while … Continue reading
Like a lot of people, I was stunned to hear that Peter David, prolific author in a variety of mediums including comics, prose, video games and television, suffered a stroke on December 30th while vacationing with his family in Florida. … Continue reading