New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Riddle Me This, by Kevin Dilmore!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- Bucs Blog! 2015 Season, Week 12.
- Back cover copy for the Star Trek: Legacies trilogy!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Seekers and Star Trek book cover love.
- "Dayton Made Me Do This" @SDCC...UPDATE!
- Take flight with Cosmic Ray!
- October writing wrap-up.
- Cover art for Elusive Salvation!
Search the Fog
- Looking at your "Star Wars: The Complete Saga" Blu-ray box & you know that in less than a month, that box will OFFICIALLY BE LYING TO YOU. 4 hours ago
- The daddy/daughter #StarWars rewatch continues on our way to The Force Awakens! We've watched Eps 4,5,1 & 2. Now Ep 3. Order 66 is a bitch. 7 hours ago
- RT @joedarts317: @daytonward Here's your moment of Trek Zen for today. twitter.com/thenewstarship… 2 days ago
- "It's an awkward angle!" #NoContextForYou 2 days ago
- Christmas decorations are going up at Ward Manor. I feel a sudden urge to dress for the occasion...... https://t.co/4LygtMwHr5 2 days ago
Category Archives: life
I think I had about a bazillion people e-Mailing me this morning with the following link: The New York Times – Best Sellers – Mass Market Paperback Fiction – Jan. 19th, 2014 Okay, the number was probably closer to eleventy dozen. … Continue reading
Been a while since I gloated about the kids. They’ve been in school for a week now, Addy to 1st grade and Erin to Kindergarten, and both seem to be enjoying their teachers, catching up with friends and making new … Continue reading
In the event you’re not totally exhausted after reading my rather wordy treatise recounting our trip to Houston and the Johnson Space Center, friend and fellow word pusher David Mack has done us a great service by providing his own … Continue reading
Okay, okay. It’s time to spill all the gory details about our recently concluded adventure. WARNING: This is a long-assed post. Here’s your chance to take the emergency exit. Give me the “TLDR” bit and I will travel to your home … Continue reading
Five down. Thirteen to go. For those wondering what the fuss is about “graduating” pre-school, I guess I should clarify: Rather than regular ol’ daycare, we enrolled her (and her sister before her) in a Montessori early learning school. It … Continue reading
March 16th, 1991: Look at these two silly kids. This will never last. 22 years ago today, I committed to the smartest decision I’ve ever made in my life. I can’t speak for her, but I don’t regret a single … Continue reading
Relax. This new member is of the four-legged variety. Say hello to “Dexter.” He’s a stray taken in by a friend, who then offered him to us, as the girls had been clamoring for a “kitty cat” for a while … Continue reading
Like a lot of people, I was stunned to hear that Peter David, prolific author in a variety of mediums including comics, prose, video games and television, suffered a stroke on December 30th while vacationing with his family in Florida. … Continue reading
With 2013 on closing in on final approach in my part of the world, I figured I’d take a few moments and reflect on the 2012 that was….for me, at least. All in all, it was a very good year … Continue reading