New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*, Classic Thanksgiving Edition.
- Have a look at the cover for Drastic Measures!
- Remembrances of Thanksgivings past.
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- Happy 30th Anniversary, The Untouchables!
- Dayton Who?
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Find/Contact Me
- Happy Birthday, Adam West!
Search the Fog
- "You see me now, a veteran of a thousand Christmas wars.............." https://t.co/jPlAufD6mM 17 hours ago
- And with Thanksgiving out of the way, holiday shopping begins in earnest. https://t.co/GJpwpMCFpd 17 hours ago
- We shall all sing songs of the Great Turkey Leg, on our way to the Stove O’ Kor. It's Your Moment of TrekZen*, Cl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- NEW EVIDENCE THAT THE VOYAGES OF THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE WERE FAKED! RUSSIAN COLLUSION! THE WHOLE TIME! #TrekHoax… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- IF THIS DOESN'T CONVINCE YOU, NOTHING WILL. IT WAS FAKED! ALL OF IT! #TrekHoax #MoonHoax https://t.co/c6cAaR4u3w 2 days ago
Category Archives: life
I figure (read: “desperately hope”) there’s at least a couple of you out there wondering where I’ve been or what I’ve been doing the last week or so. The answer is that I’ve been bussssssssssssssssssssy. There are several things in … Continue reading
What a year. It’s definitely been something of a ride. Dominated by the protracted and ever-stupefying election cycle and its culmination with Biff Tannen’s ascendance to the presidency, 2016 on so many fronts just feels like a year that took five years to endure. A … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: Last week, Clan Ward headed south to our ancestral home for a week of fun in the Florida sun. There were excursions to Disney, the Kennedy Space Center, and Universal Studios, as well as visits … Continue reading
A few years ago, I wrote this for my mother’s birthday. When I went to do something similar the following year, I realized that I’d used up all of the funniest bits and cute little anecdotes the first time around. So, I decided … Continue reading
Well, it was definitely an interesting twelve months. A lot went down in 2014, professionally and personally, and overall I’m pleased with where I am as we ring in a new year. Things didn’t start off on the highest of notes, as we … Continue reading
Yeah, I know. I’ve let things slide a bit this week, with that all that holiday stuff and whatnot going on. So, for those of you also are enjoying or enduring a holiday break, how’s things? Kids out of school? … Continue reading
Hey! It’s the 16th again! Didn’t we just do this, like, a month ago, or something? Anyway, you know that it means, right? It’s my turn in the queue over at the Novel Spaces blog! This time around, I talk a bit about my recent … Continue reading
I’ve been pretty busy the last several days, getting the novel in-progress whipped into something resembling a manuscript that won’t make my editor want to run in front of a bus. In and around all of that, there have been … Continue reading
In honor of my daughters successfully completing their school year (1st grade for oldest, Kindergarten for youngest), it’s time to rattle the roofs a bit….. (This blog entry brought to you by the Committee to Elect Dayton Responsible Daddy … Continue reading
And so it was that on the 27th day of May that our intrepid writer/blogger/dad ventured into the environs of his children’s school, after having been invited by his oldest daughter’s teacher to come and talk to their class about … Continue reading