New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Interviews, etc.
- Happy Birthday, Indiana Jones!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Happy 40th Birthday to The Six Million Dollar Man!
- The sorta late January writing wrap-up.
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- The return of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds.
Search the Fog
- https://t.co/33uI303Z2K 2 days ago
- I want this tattooed on my thigh. twitter.com/jvancitters/st… 2 days ago
- Still lobbying for my "Kirk & Spock Go to White Castle" idea. Maybe that's why CBS won't return my calls. #StarTrek https://t.co/A7gZCvt7uO 2 days ago
- Bryan Fuller back with Star Trek? OH HELL YES. startrek.com/article/bryan-… 2 days ago
- "Still missing the block, guys. That's something I'd like you to work on before next season." - Cam Newton, to his offensive line. #SB50 4 days ago
Category Archives: leisure reading
Today’s trip to the mailbox brought with it something very unexpected, that I’d pretty much forgotten about after ordering it so long ago. What did I find? That’s right, the 8th issue of Subterranean Magazine, the print version of the … Continue reading
Hey, did you know there was a novelization for the first Librarian movie, Quest for the Spear? I didn’t. I stumbled across a copy today at a local Half Price Books. So far as I can tell, there were no … Continue reading
Earlier this week, Book View Cafe held a “Twitter Fiction” contest to celebrate the release of the first title to be released under their Book View Press imprint, Rocket Boy and the Geek Girls, a collection of favorite science fiction … Continue reading
If you think you’re a nerd and you don’t know who Wil Wheaton is, then you’re not a nerd and you need to turn in your NerdCard. Right now. Star Trek fans know him as Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: … Continue reading