New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Riddle Me This, by Kevin Dilmore!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- Bucs Blog! 2015 Season, Week 12.
- Back cover copy for the Star Trek: Legacies trilogy!
- I'm writing a Mars Attacks novella!
- Stuff I've Written
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- Cover art for Elusive Salvation!
- Comin' at ya: the 1960s/1970s UK Star Trek comic strips.
- Novels & Novellas
Search the Fog
- Looking at your "Star Wars: The Complete Saga" Blu-ray box & you know that in less than a month, that box will OFFICIALLY BE LYING TO YOU. 19 hours ago
- The daddy/daughter #StarWars rewatch continues on our way to The Force Awakens! We've watched Eps 4,5,1 & 2. Now Ep 3. Order 66 is a bitch. 21 hours ago
- RT @joedarts317: @daytonward Here's your moment of Trek Zen for today. twitter.com/thenewstarship… 2 days ago
- "It's an awkward angle!" #NoContextForYou 2 days ago
- Christmas decorations are going up at Ward Manor. I feel a sudden urge to dress for the occasion...... https://t.co/4LygtMwHr5 3 days ago
Category Archives: leisure reading
Today’s trip to the mailbox brought with it something very unexpected, that I’d pretty much forgotten about after ordering it so long ago. What did I find? That’s right, the 8th issue of Subterranean Magazine, the print version of the … Continue reading
Hey, did you know there was a novelization for the first Librarian movie, Quest for the Spear? I didn’t. I stumbled across a copy today at a local Half Price Books. So far as I can tell, there were no … Continue reading
Earlier this week, Book View Cafe held a “Twitter Fiction” contest to celebrate the release of the first title to be released under their Book View Press imprint, Rocket Boy and the Geek Girls, a collection of favorite science fiction … Continue reading
If you think you’re a nerd and you don’t know who Wil Wheaton is, then you’re not a nerd and you need to turn in your NerdCard. Right now. Star Trek fans know him as Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: … Continue reading