New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Novels & Novellas
- More Trek/Apes comic cover goodness.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Coming to Starfest 2015: "Star Trek IV: The Quote-Along Voyage Home!"
- Kid pics. Because.
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Happy 35th Birthday, Jaws.
- The whole "Star Wars Expanded Universe" thing.
- So long, Denver and #Starfest, and thanks for another wonderful con. Let's do this again in about a year or so, okay? #fb 18 hours ago
- What's wrong with this picture? #starfest #fb http://t.co/uAerq7VvEj 3 days ago
- RT @mattsinger: TERMINATOR GENISYS trailer puts in callbacks to the old movies and it's stale and lazy. The STAR WARS trailer does it and i… 3 days ago
- Well helllllllllllllllo, Denver. We're glad to be back. #Starfest 4 days ago
- Gonna be at #Starfest this weekend? Join us Friday evening for "Star Trek IV: The Quote-Along Voyage Home!" daytonward.wordpress.com/2015/03/17/com… 5 days ago
Category Archives: leisure reading
Today’s trip to the mailbox brought with it something very unexpected, that I’d pretty much forgotten about after ordering it so long ago. What did I find? That’s right, the 8th issue of Subterranean Magazine, the print version of the … Continue reading
Hey, did you know there was a novelization for the first Librarian movie, Quest for the Spear? I didn’t. I stumbled across a copy today at a local Half Price Books. So far as I can tell, there were no … Continue reading
Earlier this week, Book View Cafe held a “Twitter Fiction” contest to celebrate the release of the first title to be released under their Book View Press imprint, Rocket Boy and the Geek Girls, a collection of favorite science fiction … Continue reading
If you think you’re a nerd and you don’t know who Wil Wheaton is, then you’re not a nerd and you need to turn in your NerdCard. Right now. Star Trek fans know him as Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: … Continue reading