New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Comic-Con Professional Badge: The Unboxening!
- Happy 35th Anniversary, Blade Runner *AND* The Thing!
- Yes, this thing still works.
- October writing wrap-up.
- Pangaea II: An anthology by a bunch of my friends that needs YOUR HELP!
- So, about that Ticonderoga trip....
- From History's Shadow
- Hearts and Minds
- Headlong Flight
Search the Fog
- "Servings Per Container: about 8" CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. 12 hours ago
- #BewareTheBeastMan #WarForThePlanet https://t.co/hToxXeDst4 16 hours ago
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 5 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 1 week ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 1 week ago
Category Archives: leisure reading
Today’s trip to the mailbox brought with it something very unexpected, that I’d pretty much forgotten about after ordering it so long ago. What did I find? That’s right, the 8th issue of Subterranean Magazine, the print version of the … Continue reading
Hey, did you know there was a novelization for the first Librarian movie, Quest for the Spear? I didn’t. I stumbled across a copy today at a local Half Price Books. So far as I can tell, there were no … Continue reading
Earlier this week, Book View Cafe held a “Twitter Fiction” contest to celebrate the release of the first title to be released under their Book View Press imprint, Rocket Boy and the Geek Girls, a collection of favorite science fiction … Continue reading
If you think you’re a nerd and you don’t know who Wil Wheaton is, then you’re not a nerd and you need to turn in your NerdCard. Right now. Star Trek fans know him as Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: … Continue reading