New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's a #WheresDaytonsBook update!
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Where’s My Book? 2016 Edition!
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
- Find/Contact Me
- Trek's 50th in Famous Monsters #286, and guess who?
- The Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop, examined logically.
- Dayton Who?
- Flipping through the Star Trek Fotonovels.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
Search the Fog
- I just love these sorts of reactions. :D twitter.com/tfdrake/status… 3 hours ago
- I so totally want to adapt this to prose, Alan Dean Foster-style. BECAUSE REASONS. #StarTrek50 roddenberry.com/media/vault/TA… 3 hours ago
- Talking w/@GeekFilter made me recall the days when I watched #StarTrek reruns as a kid, and reminded me of this: daytonward.wordpress.com/2015/02/28/wat… 1 day ago
- Holy crap, y'all. This is what the Enterprise model looks like as of today, at the Air & Space Museum. #StarTrek50 https://t.co/S1bt2VcIvm 2 days ago
- Happy Book Birthday to Greg Cox! CAPTAIN TO CAPTAIN launches the #StarTrek: LEGACIES trilogy! #StarTrek50 https://t.co/mHFrBc1Wri 2 days ago
Category Archives: leisure reading
Today’s trip to the mailbox brought with it something very unexpected, that I’d pretty much forgotten about after ordering it so long ago. What did I find? That’s right, the 8th issue of Subterranean Magazine, the print version of the … Continue reading
Hey, did you know there was a novelization for the first Librarian movie, Quest for the Spear? I didn’t. I stumbled across a copy today at a local Half Price Books. So far as I can tell, there were no … Continue reading
Earlier this week, Book View Cafe held a “Twitter Fiction” contest to celebrate the release of the first title to be released under their Book View Press imprint, Rocket Boy and the Geek Girls, a collection of favorite science fiction … Continue reading
If you think you’re a nerd and you don’t know who Wil Wheaton is, then you’re not a nerd and you need to turn in your NerdCard. Right now. Star Trek fans know him as Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: … Continue reading