New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy Judgment Day!
- Cover art for Sequart's trio of upcoming Star Wars essay books!
- Me and Kevin: Talking about your mom at Shore Leave.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- And that's why they call them "kids books...."
- Ask Dayton #22 on the G&T Show - "Write Now. Edit Later."
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- An object lesson.
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Jaws!
- That moment when your autocorrect looks at what you're typing and just says, "Fuck it. I'm out." #TrueStory 10 hours ago
- Armor should be gender neutral. Incoming fire sure as hell is. twitter.com/themarysue/sta… 1 day ago
- Yes, pseudo-celebrity, when you list your Amazon wish list as your website, I judge you. 1 day ago
- Manuscript for one novel approved. Outline for another novel approved. Go word that another project is moving forward. Boo-yah. #WritersLife 1 day ago
- One of the genuinely nice guys in the word-pushing biz, Mr. @GeoffThorne. twitter.com/GeoffThorne/st… 2 days ago
Category Archives: leisure reading
Today’s trip to the mailbox brought with it something very unexpected, that I’d pretty much forgotten about after ordering it so long ago. What did I find? That’s right, the 8th issue of Subterranean Magazine, the print version of the … Continue reading
Hey, did you know there was a novelization for the first Librarian movie, Quest for the Spear? I didn’t. I stumbled across a copy today at a local Half Price Books. So far as I can tell, there were no … Continue reading
Earlier this week, Book View Cafe held a “Twitter Fiction” contest to celebrate the release of the first title to be released under their Book View Press imprint, Rocket Boy and the Geek Girls, a collection of favorite science fiction … Continue reading
If you think you’re a nerd and you don’t know who Wil Wheaton is, then you’re not a nerd and you need to turn in your NerdCard. Right now. Star Trek fans know him as Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: … Continue reading