Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Tonight on the History Channel - CRYPTID: THE SWAMP BEAST.
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Find/Contact Me
- Jaws...on the BIG SCREEN!
- Peaceable Kingdoms
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, 2001: A Space Odyssey!
- Ask Dayton #94 on the G and T Show: "Pretty Fly for an Old Guy."
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!
- RT @jjmfaraway: News: I'll be at Starfest in Denver May 2-4. Drop by and see @ChristieGolden, @daytonward, and more! starfestdenver.com/?page_id=169… 14 hours ago
- How not to go about crowdfunding, Exhibit #3,419,752. mediabistro.com/galleycat/comi… 21 hours ago
- The @Amtrak writer residency program sounded like a good idea, until the inevitable rights grab reared its ugly head. So much for that. 1 day ago
- "This episode of #Cosmos brought to you by NOAH." 1 day ago
Category Archives: leisure reading
Today’s trip to the mailbox brought with it something very unexpected, that I’d pretty much forgotten about after ordering it so long ago. What did I find? That’s right, the 8th issue of Subterranean Magazine, the print version of the … Continue reading
Hey, did you know there was a novelization for the first Librarian movie, Quest for the Spear? I didn’t. I stumbled across a copy today at a local Half Price Books. So far as I can tell, there were no … Continue reading
Earlier this week, Book View Cafe held a “Twitter Fiction” contest to celebrate the release of the first title to be released under their Book View Press imprint, Rocket Boy and the Geek Girls, a collection of favorite science fiction … Continue reading
If you think you’re a nerd and you don’t know who Wil Wheaton is, then you’re not a nerd and you need to turn in your NerdCard. Right now. Star Trek fans know him as Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: … Continue reading