New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Famous Monsters #286: In da house!
- Planet of the Apes anthology: Now up for pre-order!
- Dylan McCade!
- Novels & Novellas
- Find/Contact Me
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- Trek's 50th in Famous Monsters #286, and guess who?
- 24: Trial By Fire...the cover!
Search the Fog
- Dear Anyone Posting #StarTrek Articles, but Especially Those w/Photos: It's been 50 years. The little arrow thingee is over the left breast. 1 hour ago
- Counting those I wrote w/@kevindilmore, today I officially started writing my 19th #StarTrek novel. How the hell did THAT happen? 2 hours ago
- The uniforms for the new #StarTrek TV series. I HAVE TRUSTED SOURCES(tm). geeksaresexy.net/2016/05/26/sta… 3 hours ago
- Here's something I haven't said in about 12 hours: "Hey. It's raining again." 15 hours ago
- Everyone wish @Richard_Schiff a very "Happy Birthday!" We don't want to tempt the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing, after all. 23 hours ago
Category Archives: leisure reading
Today’s trip to the mailbox brought with it something very unexpected, that I’d pretty much forgotten about after ordering it so long ago. What did I find? That’s right, the 8th issue of Subterranean Magazine, the print version of the … Continue reading
Hey, did you know there was a novelization for the first Librarian movie, Quest for the Spear? I didn’t. I stumbled across a copy today at a local Half Price Books. So far as I can tell, there were no … Continue reading
Earlier this week, Book View Cafe held a “Twitter Fiction” contest to celebrate the release of the first title to be released under their Book View Press imprint, Rocket Boy and the Geek Girls, a collection of favorite science fiction … Continue reading
If you think you’re a nerd and you don’t know who Wil Wheaton is, then you’re not a nerd and you need to turn in your NerdCard. Right now. Star Trek fans know him as Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: … Continue reading