New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Vulcan
- Where's My Book? 2016 Edition: The Poll!
- We're gonna write a Star Trek comic!
- "Where's My Book?" - The Poll!
- God speed to the crew of Apollo 1.
- 24: Trial By Fire...the cover!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- 2113: Stories Inspired by the Music of Rush
- Elusive Salvation
- Novels & Novellas
Search the Fog
- Worst. Buddy Cop Movie. Ever. https://t.co/fAmhzMrk9r 7 hours ago
- Clan Ward and @kevindilmore are fixing to Go Ape tonight! https://t.co/dlW9DmzCwl 13 hours ago
- Stick this in your ears! #Rush #Rush2113 https://t.co/vENmdXPoNO 16 hours ago
- Still time to sneak in a quick summer getaway, and I've got just the place. I'd pack sunblock, though. #StarTrek daytonward.wordpress.com/2016/07/19/sta… 19 hours ago
- "Where's My Book? 2016 Edition - The Poll!" It's happening now through Sunday! daytonward.wordpress.com/2016/07/26/whe… 20 hours ago
Category Archives: leisure reading
Today’s trip to the mailbox brought with it something very unexpected, that I’d pretty much forgotten about after ordering it so long ago. What did I find? That’s right, the 8th issue of Subterranean Magazine, the print version of the … Continue reading
Hey, did you know there was a novelization for the first Librarian movie, Quest for the Spear? I didn’t. I stumbled across a copy today at a local Half Price Books. So far as I can tell, there were no … Continue reading
Earlier this week, Book View Cafe held a “Twitter Fiction” contest to celebrate the release of the first title to be released under their Book View Press imprint, Rocket Boy and the Geek Girls, a collection of favorite science fiction … Continue reading
If you think you’re a nerd and you don’t know who Wil Wheaton is, then you’re not a nerd and you need to turn in your NerdCard. Right now. Star Trek fans know him as Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: … Continue reading