New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Vacation's over.
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Happy 25th Anniversary, Heartbreak Ridge.
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Star Trek Re-Watch: "All Our Yesterdays"
- Happy 25th Birthday, The Untouchables!
Search the Fog
- Happy Birthday to Dorothy Fontana, who helped shape the original Star Trek and whose influence is still felt today. startrek.com/database_artic… 22 hours ago
- When my god complex kicks in and gets the best of me. #StarTrek https://t.co/Qza9WDYJIK 1 day ago
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 2 days ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 2 days ago
Category Archives: kickstarter
Some of you may recall that last year, I signed on with friend and editor Michael Jan Friedman and several other writers for Pangaea, a shared-world anthology featuring all new stories about an alternate Earth where the continents have come together … Continue reading
After a rather accelerated gestation cycle following its successful Kickstarter fundraising campaign, Pangaea is now available! Edited by veteran author and friend Michael Jan Friedman, Pangaea posits an alternate reality where Earth’s landmasses did not drift apart following their most … Continue reading
Yes! Yesterday, with more than 30 hours left to go until the clock runs out, my friend Michael Jan Friedman’s crowd-funding effort for his new anthology project, Pangaea, hit and surpassed its target of raising $8,000. That means that Mike and the cast of rogue … Continue reading
So, here we are, with less than 96 hours to go as I write this, for my friend Michael Jan Friedman’s crowd-funding effort to support his new project, Pangaea. What are we talking about? Well, to hear Mike describe it: At … Continue reading
It’s Day #4 of friend Michael Jan Friedman‘s Kickstarter campaign for his new science fiction anthology project Pangaea, and we’re already more than 25% to the goal! As I write this, the project has attracted 98 supporters. Who will be … Continue reading
My friend Michael Jan Friedman is causing mischief. You know…again. After successful crowdfunding efforts to support two of his previous projects (those being I Am the Salamander and Lost Days), Mike’s decided to try something a bit different. In addition … Continue reading