New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Setting the record straight: the "Wardilmore Bromance."
- Maximum Velocity
- RIP Tom Deishley, aka "General Motog" from Star Trek: The Experience.
- Star Trek: Legacies - Getting the audiobook treatment!
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 2016 Winners!
- Space Horrors cover!
- Sometimes, I weep for the human race.
- Take flight with Cosmic Ray!
Search the Fog
- How did I feel about missing out on the #StarTrekDiscovery premiere event? This is me, watching the live stream fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Nicely done, #StarTrekDiscovery. twitter.com/startrek/statu… 1 day ago
- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! twitter.com/WarnerArchive/… 1 day ago
- "Wanna watch Wonder Woman? I just grabbed the torrent." #TalkLikeAPirateDay 1 day ago
- “10 bleeding skulls out of 10 bleeding skulls.” This may be the coolest fucking review tag I've received for anyth… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Category Archives: kevin dilmore
It’s almost that time again! Come Thursday, my hetero life mate and frequent writing partner, Kevin Dilmore, will be aiming the Mirth Mobile west as we take on the grueling, unrelentingly boring drive across Kansas via I-70 on our … Continue reading
Are you local to the Kansas City area, and just itching to come say “Howdy!” to me and Kevin Dilmore and see what we’ve been up to on the writerly front? Next weekend, the historic West Bottoms District of Kansas City … Continue reading
You think people would learn their lesson, and quit calling us, but nooooOOOOoooo. TrekMovie.com certainly hasn’t. Late last month, the popular fan-driven Star Trek news site, for reasons surpassing understanding, dispatched intrepid interviewer Rich Shepis to talk to me and … Continue reading
The headline pretty much says it all, folks. Adding to our list of appearances during 2016 is one right here in our home town. The Kansas City Comic Con is preparing for its second show after getting off to a … Continue reading
Uh oh. Those of you who follow my antics, the shenanigans of my writing partner, Kevin Dilmore, and the mischief we unleash whenever we’re together in public know that on occasion, he and I get an opportunity to address other … Continue reading
Well, whaddaya know? It’s the 18th, which means I was a day late taking my turn at bat over at the Novel Spaces blog. Well, I was on time in my time zone, but the blog’s clock is set to Eastern. Derp. … Continue reading
Thanks to the wonder that is “scheduled posting” for ye olde blog, by the time this entry goes live, my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I will be west bound and down and heading for picturesque Denver, Colorado. Why? … Continue reading
And it’s a big book! Or an itty bitty book. Or an itty bitty big book. DAMMIT. :: draws deep, calming breath :: My bro and frequent writing partner Kevin Dilmore has a new book out. Disguised as a mild-mannered senior … Continue reading
My boy Blue’s been at it again. Those of you who read this space know that my hetero life mate and frequent writing collaborator, Kevin Dilmore, has many mad skillz of his own in the word pushing department. These days, … Continue reading
It’s time to pimp my hetero life mate, Kevin. Many of you know that my best bud and frequent collaborator, Kevin Dilmore, keeps his days busy as a senior writer for Hallmark Cards. There, he writes all manner of awesome … Continue reading