New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- ReWard: Writing for "Exposure?" We're Still On That?
- Novels & Novellas
- Maximum Velocity
- Dayton Who?
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Vegas, baby! Post-#STLV17 catching up.
- Headlong Flight
- Uncle Sam Wants You...even if you're already dead.
- Stuff I've Written
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
Search the Fog
- "I wanna read some good old-fashioned slam-bang pulpy science fiction stories. Got anything like that?" BOOM. daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/08/01/max… 3 hours ago
- It's a madhouse, I tell you. #PlanetOfTheApes https://t.co/aGGWBrXJ70 1 day ago
- Today's writing assistant. I give you... Gorn Bread Muffin. #AmWriting #StarTrek https://t.co/6WqFarW5YC 1 day ago
- From History's Shadow, probably. twitter.com/Cefenix/status… 1 day ago
- These new glasses aren't doing much for my productivity. https://t.co/Z0QrxLeWqd 1 day ago
Category Archives: jokes
You didn’t see anything. This one comes to us via fan and artist “calamitySi” on DeviantArt. Be sure to visit his page and check out his other creations. (* = inspired by the “Your Moment of Zen” segments from The … Continue reading
So, according to one source, Kevin and I ended our writing partnership this past Saturday. Despite being published on April 1st, a very small handful of people still managed to ask if what they had read was A) true, B) might … Continue reading
Because it’s not always about silly pictures and my shameless whoring around here. Sometimes, I offer bits and nuggets of practical knowledge which just might see you through a troubling time or two. For example: This design is featured on … Continue reading
Every once in a while, my little blog here strives to be something more than a platform for the shameless whoring of myself and my various scribblings. There are the infrequent reminiscences and ruminations about favorite books, films, or TV … Continue reading
What does one do when one’s TV and internet access was compromised for the bulk of the day? I can’t speak for anybody else, but me? I make up shit. It wasn’t a completely off day, of course. For one thing, I’m … Continue reading
There’s a new Star Wars movie coming, which means it’s time to cross the streams…. This one comes to us by way of Fun Times Tees, who originally(?) offered this design as a selection on Ript Apparel. I somehow missed it when it … Continue reading
Have a glorious Thanksgiving on your way to the Stove-O-Kor. (* = inspired by the “Your Moment of Zen” segments from The Daily Show)
There’s no chance he’s getting away this time. This little slice of awesome comes to us by way of artist Rick Celis, who has quite an impressive gallery of pop culture and other creative goodness over on his DeviantArt page, so … Continue reading
Roses are Red Violets Are Blue Humanity’s toast Suck on my big fat CPU. Love, Skynet. Celebrating the 19th anniversary of the fall of humanity and the rise of the machines. Judgment Day: August 29th, 1997. Sunblock optional. Here’s hoping … Continue reading