New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Star Trek 365.
- Headlong Flight
- Haynes' U.S.S. Enterprise Owners' Workshop Manual.
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- Guest Blogging
Search the Fog
- Goodbye, Denver! As always, you and @StarFestDenver were awesome hosts. Hope to see you again in a year or so. 1 day ago
- "Gorilla Marketing." Hah HAH! #PlanetOfTheApes #Starfest2017 https://t.co/d56FAcSqzZ 3 days ago
- Awwwwww Yissssss! @startrektour startrektour.com/special-events… 4 days ago
- Okay, @StarFestDenver...let's do this thing! https://t.co/nA5TjBOM77 4 days ago
- Bit of a throwback for the #Bucs 2017 season: all their rivals from the NFC Central days of old! m.buccaneers.com/s/33201/embedd… 4 days ago
Category Archives: jokes
So, according to one source, Kevin and I ended our writing partnership this past Saturday. Despite being published on April 1st, a very small handful of people still managed to ask if what they had read was A) true, B) might … Continue reading
Because it’s not always about silly pictures and my shameless whoring around here. Sometimes, I offer bits and nuggets of practical knowledge which just might see you through a troubling time or two. For example: This design is featured on … Continue reading
Every once in a while, my little blog here strives to be something more than a platform for the shameless whoring of myself and my various scribblings. There are the infrequent reminiscences and ruminations about favorite books, films, or TV … Continue reading
What does one do when one’s TV and internet access was compromised for the bulk of the day? I can’t speak for anybody else, but me? I make up shit. It wasn’t a completely off day, of course. For one thing, I’m … Continue reading
There’s a new Star Wars movie coming, which means it’s time to cross the streams…. This one comes to us by way of Fun Times Tees, who originally(?) offered this design as a selection on Ript Apparel. I somehow missed it when it … Continue reading
Have a glorious Thanksgiving on your way to the Stove-O-Kor. (* = inspired by the “Your Moment of Zen” segments from The Daily Show)
There’s no chance he’s getting away this time. This little slice of awesome comes to us by way of artist Rick Celis, who has quite an impressive gallery of pop culture and other creative goodness over on his DeviantArt page, so … Continue reading
Roses are Red Violets Are Blue Humanity’s toast Suck on my big fat CPU. Love, Skynet. Celebrating the 19th anniversary of the fall of humanity and the rise of the machines. Judgment Day: August 29th, 1997. Sunblock optional. Here’s hoping … Continue reading
It’s been a while since we had one of these. I figure we’re due, and since we’re all about Star Trek’s 50th anniversary this year, this seemed appropriate. Go ahead…give it a caption. You know you want to. (* … Continue reading