New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Novels & Novellas
- "Dayton Made Me Do This," the SDCC 2013 Edition.
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Headlong Flight
- It's time for an "Ask Dayton Anything" thing.
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
- Stuff I've Written
Search the Fog
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 22 hours ago
- FINALLY. A game that lets me utilize one of my natural talents. https://t.co/khd4su5tx7 1 day ago
- A nice way to start a Saturday. Thanks, @jmswallow! twitter.com/jmswallow/stat… 2 days ago
- In honor of the upcoming release of STAR TREK CATS: startrek.com/article/beam-u… https://t.co/gX4ASv5LRy 2 days ago
Category Archives: jokes
Every once in a while, my little blog here strives to be something more than a platform for the shameless whoring of myself and my various scribblings. There are the infrequent reminiscences and ruminations about favorite books, films, or TV … Continue reading
What does one do when one’s TV and internet access was compromised for the bulk of the day? I can’t speak for anybody else, but me? I make up shit. It wasn’t a completely off day, of course. For one thing, I’m … Continue reading
There’s a new Star Wars movie coming, which means it’s time to cross the streams…. This one comes to us by way of Fun Times Tees, who originally(?) offered this design as a selection on Ript Apparel. I somehow missed it when it … Continue reading
Have a glorious Thanksgiving on your way to the Stove-O-Kor. (* = inspired by the “Your Moment of Zen” segments from The Daily Show)
There’s no chance he’s getting away this time. This little slice of awesome comes to us by way of artist Rick Celis, who has quite an impressive gallery of pop culture and other creative goodness over on his DeviantArt page, so … Continue reading
Roses are Red Violets Are Blue Humanity’s toast Suck on my big fat CPU. Love, Skynet. Celebrating the 19th anniversary of the fall of humanity and the rise of the machines. Judgment Day: August 29th, 1997. Sunblock optional. Here’s hoping … Continue reading
It’s been a while since we had one of these. I figure we’re due, and since we’re all about Star Trek’s 50th anniversary this year, this seemed appropriate. Go ahead…give it a caption. You know you want to. (* … Continue reading
I can’t be entirely certain, of course, but it’s very possible that I committed a Star Trek first, by having Mr. Spock utter the word “booger.” Yeah, I know what you’re thinking: “Um, Ward? We’re gonna need a little more info, … Continue reading
Seems like a reasonable question. The stuff people send me….. I tried to ascertain the creator of this piece, as it looks like the sort of thing you’d find on a site like TeeFury. Google showed hits at places like … Continue reading