New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Kid pics. Because.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 39!
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Beer me, petaQ!
- That Which Divides
- The @airandspace peeps are still going to town with the original Enterprise filming model, y'all! blog.nasm.si.edu/restoration/in… 5 hours ago
- Apparently, I'm my own thing, now. Go figure. sunfrogshirts.com/Names/Its-a-DA… http://t.co/gni99fJnsI 7 hours ago
- "Daddy, can we go to the bookstore? I need a new book to read." I WIN. 17 hours ago
- "No one will top Jack Nicholson as the Joker." -- the Internet, July 2006 1 day ago
- So, the 'net's all a-Twitter about the look of the Joker in an upcoming film. Huh. "All of this has happened before and will happen again." 1 day ago
Category Archives: interviews
Because it’s been, like, not even a week or so since I told you about my last incident of disjointed rambling I committed, and which was recorded by some innocent bystanders, right? This time, I join Steve, Terry, and Mike … Continue reading
As is known to happen on occasion and for reasons that continue to surpass understanding, people want to interview us about our books. Go figure. This time, it’s Christopher Jones and Matthew Rushing, our friends from over at Trek.fm, for … Continue reading
This past Monday, David Mack, Kevin Dilmore, and I along with our cover artist, Rob Caswell, joined Jason Hunt over at SciFi4Me.com for an episode of his weekly show, Live from the Bunker. What did we talk about? Well, if this blog’s title … Continue reading
Earlier in the week, our good friends from the G & T Show, Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Michael Medeiros, invited us to participate in one of their “Supplemental Logs,” the special installments they do between regular episodes of their show. Our mission? … Continue reading
Last Saturday, Trek Mate host Sina Alvarado managed to corral four of the five authors who contributed to the recently concluded novel miniseries Star Trek: The Fall, about which you may or may not have read every so often if you’ve … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, after we turned in our manuscript for our first Star Trek: Seekers novel, I was interviewed again by the good folks over at TrekCore.com. This time, we talk about the writing of Peaceable Kingdoms and … Continue reading