New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- RIP Tom Deishley, aka "General Motog" from Star Trek: The Experience.
- Novels & Novellas
- 2017 Scribe Award winners announced!
- Hearts and Minds
- Announcing Titan Books' Planet of the Apes anthology lineup! Look! I'm in there!
- There's no sandwich like a tactical sandwich.
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
Search the Fog
- Trekspert Gary Kerr's gallery w/150+ pics of the Enterprise filming model's 2016 restoration. #StarTrek #ShipPorn imgur.com/a/xaa6V 9 hours ago
- We're gonna Trek down to...Discovery Avenue.... #StarTrekDiscovery https://t.co/v0lJMkBjhM 11 hours ago
- Today is #BatmanDay! On that note, another salute to the late, great Adam West, the Batman of my childhood. https://t.co/PU0wQqOVbh 12 hours ago
- Still here. Ha-HAH! dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4… https://t.co/QKwVK7Px8n 13 hours ago
- "Captain, I'm intercepting a strange signal from the planet's primary information network." "On screen, Mr. Spock.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Category Archives: interviews
I don’t know how I managed to overlook yammering about this earlier in the week, but it seems I did. Chalk it up to trying to knock out a few pending projects and clear the decks for some new stuff getting … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I last chatted about various things bionic with John S. Drew, but hey! The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman never seem to be far from either of our thoughts, and John had … Continue reading
It’s been almost five years since Trek.fm launched their Literary Treks podcast. I know, because I was there, invited by then hosts Christopher Jones and Matthew Rushing to sit in as the show’s very first guest. Since then, and even … Continue reading
What happens when you spend 20-30 minutes spewing stream-of-consciousness blathering into a phone, pausing for the occasional breath while the person on the other end recovers from that maelstrom and attempts to ask another question? Sometimes, it ends up printed … Continue reading
As part of the ramp-up leading to the release of Hidden Universe Travel Guides – Star Trek: The Klingon Empire, the nice folks in charge of marketing and publicizing the book had me talk to a number of people. I … Continue reading
Again, with the babbling. Again, with people recording the babbling. Last week, I sat down for a brief chit-chat with Jordan Hoffman, host of Engage: The Official Star Trek Podcast. During our little jawing session, we talk (mostly) about the … Continue reading
So, I babbled again, and someone saw fit to record it for future listening and mockery. Call it my Independence Day gift to you. This time around, I crash the party at the Enterprising Individuals podcast, where “host Ka1iban and a special … Continue reading
For reasons that defy understanding, people like talking to me. On occasion, they even record my yammerings so that other people can then listen to them. It’s a weird thing, I tell you. This time, I slide up to a … Continue reading
Yep, you guessed it: I’m babbling again. And yes, somebody decided my endless, stream-of-consciousness yammering was worth preserving for future listeners. You think people would learn, but until they do, I’ll be in your podcasts, messing with your ears. This … Continue reading