New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- A proposed modification to office meeting policies.
- August writing wrap-up.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Happy Judgment Day!
- Dayton Who?
- Star Trek: Seekers 3 and 4 covers revealed!
- So, "Predator: The Musical" was a real thing.
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- No, I won't be at Dragon*Con. Somebody has to stay back and answer the phones, after all. 3 hours ago
- Today in history: September 1, 1985: The wreck of the RMS Titanic is located: history.com/news/titanics-… 6 hours ago
- Had my first run-in with one of @amazon's "This item is exclusively for Prime members" deals. That's a little weird. 21 hours ago
- So very much this. http://t.co/IYVI4vxdzs 1 day ago
- There you go. twitter.com/Stonekettle/st… 1 day ago
Category Archives: interviews
Okay, not really, but it made you look. During the Shore Leave 37 convention held earlier this month in picturesque Hunt Valley, Maryland, Kevin and I were cornered like the vile animals we are invited to sit down with the lovely … Continue reading
For reasons surpassing understanding, some people like talking to me. They even like to ask me questions on occasion, and then actually seem interested in my answers. Go figure. And so it is with The Captain’s Table, one of several … Continue reading
So, I was babbling again, and somebody recorded it. The “somebody” this time was Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros, my friends over at The G&T Show, who preserved our disordered ramblings as an episode of their ancillary … Continue reading
Because I know you were thinking, “Hey! It’s been a while since that Ward guy babbled at length about anything.” You say you need a fix, and I’m your dealer. Well, not really. In this case, it’s Literary Treks who’s … Continue reading
Because it’s been, like, not even a week or so since I told you about my last incident of disjointed rambling I committed, and which was recorded by some innocent bystanders, right? This time, I join Steve, Terry, and Mike … Continue reading
As is known to happen on occasion and for reasons that continue to surpass understanding, people want to interview us about our books. Go figure. This time, it’s Christopher Jones and Matthew Rushing, our friends from over at Trek.fm, for … Continue reading
This past Monday, David Mack, Kevin Dilmore, and I along with our cover artist, Rob Caswell, joined Jason Hunt over at SciFi4Me.com for an episode of his weekly show, Live from the Bunker. What did we talk about? Well, if this blog’s title … Continue reading