New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Vulcan
- Where's My Book? 2016 Edition: The Poll!
- We're gonna write a Star Trek comic!
- 24: Trial By Fire...the cover!
- "Where's My Book?" - The Poll!
- 2113: Stories Inspired by the Music of Rush
- Elusive Salvation
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- God speed to the crew of Apollo 1.
- Visit to a weird planet.....
Search the Fog
- Look what @kevindilmore trucked back from San Diego for me. #ScribeAwards #StarTrek https://t.co/6OhAzg2TBT 2 hours ago
- Worst. Buddy Cop Movie. Ever. https://t.co/fAmhzMrk9r 12 hours ago
- Clan Ward and @kevindilmore are fixing to Go Ape tonight! https://t.co/dlW9DmzCwl 17 hours ago
- Stick this in your ears! #Rush #Rush2113 https://t.co/vENmdXPoNO 20 hours ago
- Still time to sneak in a quick summer getaway, and I've got just the place. I'd pack sunblock, though. #StarTrek daytonward.wordpress.com/2016/07/19/sta… 23 hours ago
Category Archives: interviews
Gather ’round, kids. Dayton is babbling again. A week or so ago, I was contacted by the good folks over at Some Kind of Star Trek, a Star Trek fan news site based in the UK, for an interview. With … Continue reading
Yes, I’m still in vacation mode. No, you can’t really see me. Just pretend I’m not here. Back in May during Planet Comicon, I was interviewed by Adron Buske, one half of Nerd for A Living, who — in their own words … Continue reading
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: Yeah, I’ve been busy of late. Overlapping projects and successive deadlines saw to it that much of the last month has been a blur. Other things like this space had to take a back … Continue reading
Yep, it was another interview. Our friends Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull, and Mike Medeiros invited us to take part in a special live edition of “Supplemental Logs,” a sort of extra channel of programming they sometimes do in addition … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, the gang over at UnderDiscussion managed to lure me yet again into the lair of the UnderGopher, so that we might once more talk about all matter of geeky things. This time around? It was … Continue reading
Hey, it happens. Occasionally, I’m invited to come and sit with friends who are of the Geek Body and we talk about this or that, and someone sees fit to record the resulting conversation and make it available to the … Continue reading
And this time it’s a two-fer! That’s right! My hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I join hosts Matthew Rushing and Dan Gunther for another episode of Literary Treks, a podcast from the gang at Trek.fm that focuses on the … Continue reading
So, I’m babbling again. This time, the unfortunate soul forced to bear the brunt of my aimless yammering is Rich Schepis over at The Bronze Review. What do we talk about? Just all sorts of things, from my secret origin … Continue reading
Some of you may recall that a project with which Kevin and I were involved earlier in the year, Pangaea, recently became available. If not, you can read all about it by clicking on this linky-type thing right here. Now … Continue reading
Back in 2004, Pocket Books launched a rather ambitious “mini-series” focusing on Captain Picard and the U.S.S. Enterprise-E and designed to fill in some of the time gap between the last two Next Generation feature films, 1998’s Star Trek: Insurrection and 2002’s … Continue reading