New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy 10th Birthday, Star Trek Vanguard.
- Happy Friday, yo.
- Writing about Apes and Star Wars for Sequart!
- F My Life, Nov 18-24.
- Happy 40th Birthday to The Six Million Dollar Man!
- My first Star Trek fan film review.
- What am I writing next?
- 24: ROGUE, by David Mack: Comin' at ya in September!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Star Trek: Seekers 3 and 4 covers revealed!
- When you use a stock photo for your avatar - complete with watermark - just know that I judge you. 33 minutes ago
- "If they don't play instruments, they're not a band. If there's not a law for that, there damned well oughta be." #NoContextForYou 20 hours ago
- Keep the faith, brother. ourvaluedcustomers.blogspot.com/2015/07/while-… 23 hours ago
- Happy Book Birthday to our partner in literary mischief, @DavidAlanMack - His new STAR TREK: SEEKERS novel, LONG SHOT, is out today! 1 day ago
- So, if I'm reading my feed correctly, Trump and his supporters are giving a master class in locking up the women's vote. What's that? Oh. 1 day ago
Category Archives: interviews
So, I was babbling again, and somebody recorded it. The “somebody” this time was Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros, my friends over at The G&T Show, who preserved our disordered ramblings as an episode of their ancillary … Continue reading
Because I know you were thinking, “Hey! It’s been a while since that Ward guy babbled at length about anything.” You say you need a fix, and I’m your dealer. Well, not really. In this case, it’s Literary Treks who’s … Continue reading
Because it’s been, like, not even a week or so since I told you about my last incident of disjointed rambling I committed, and which was recorded by some innocent bystanders, right? This time, I join Steve, Terry, and Mike … Continue reading
As is known to happen on occasion and for reasons that continue to surpass understanding, people want to interview us about our books. Go figure. This time, it’s Christopher Jones and Matthew Rushing, our friends from over at Trek.fm, for … Continue reading
This past Monday, David Mack, Kevin Dilmore, and I along with our cover artist, Rob Caswell, joined Jason Hunt over at SciFi4Me.com for an episode of his weekly show, Live from the Bunker. What did we talk about? Well, if this blog’s title … Continue reading
Earlier in the week, our good friends from the G & T Show, Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Michael Medeiros, invited us to participate in one of their “Supplemental Logs,” the special installments they do between regular episodes of their show. Our mission? … Continue reading