New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The return of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds!
- "A Time to Reminisce" - Looking back at Star Trek: A Time to...
- TV's iconic fight scenes? VOTE NOW!
- "The Secret of Bigfoot, Part 1" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Cover art for Sequart Planet of the Apes books!
- Beer me, petaQ!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Free Reads
- Ask Dayton #85 on the G and T Show: "You Never Forget Your First Time."
- Dayton Who?
Search the Fog
- Dear local TV channels: When you're reporting what's hot on Twitter or Facebook, your newscasts occupy too much time on your schedule. FYI. 3 hours ago
- MR. HOLLAND'S OPUS is running on cable right now. It's entirely possible that this may be my all-time favorite Richard Dreyfuss film. 11 hours ago
- Watching the first episode of Scream Queens. Jamie Lee Curtis cracks me the hell up. 16 hours ago
- Awwwwwww, yeah. RUSH: R40 Live - Official concert film available November 20th! rush.com/rush-r40-live-… 17 hours ago
- When you see it...... http://t.co/wfJXgLbCs4 1 day ago
Category Archives: interviews
Back in 2004, Pocket Books launched a rather ambitious “mini-series” focusing on Captain Picard and the U.S.S. Enterprise-E and designed to fill in some of the time gap between the last two Next Generation feature films, 1998’s Star Trek: Insurrection and 2002’s … Continue reading
Okay, not really, but it made you look. During the Shore Leave 37 convention held earlier this month in picturesque Hunt Valley, Maryland, Kevin and I were cornered like the vile animals we are invited to sit down with the lovely … Continue reading
For reasons surpassing understanding, some people like talking to me. They even like to ask me questions on occasion, and then actually seem interested in my answers. Go figure. And so it is with The Captain’s Table, one of several … Continue reading
So, I was babbling again, and somebody recorded it. The “somebody” this time was Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros, my friends over at The G&T Show, who preserved our disordered ramblings as an episode of their ancillary … Continue reading
Because I know you were thinking, “Hey! It’s been a while since that Ward guy babbled at length about anything.” You say you need a fix, and I’m your dealer. Well, not really. In this case, it’s Literary Treks who’s … Continue reading
Because it’s been, like, not even a week or so since I told you about my last incident of disjointed rambling I committed, and which was recorded by some innocent bystanders, right? This time, I join Steve, Terry, and Mike … Continue reading
As is known to happen on occasion and for reasons that continue to surpass understanding, people want to interview us about our books. Go figure. This time, it’s Christopher Jones and Matthew Rushing, our friends from over at Trek.fm, for … Continue reading
This past Monday, David Mack, Kevin Dilmore, and I along with our cover artist, Rob Caswell, joined Jason Hunt over at SciFi4Me.com for an episode of his weekly show, Live from the Bunker. What did we talk about? Well, if this blog’s title … Continue reading
Earlier in the week, our good friends from the G & T Show, Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull and Michael Medeiros, invited us to participate in one of their “Supplemental Logs,” the special installments they do between regular episodes of their show. Our mission? … Continue reading