New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*, Classic Thanksgiving Edition.
- Have a look at the cover for Drastic Measures!
- Remembrances of Thanksgivings past.
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- Happy 30th Anniversary, The Untouchables!
- Dayton Who?
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Find/Contact Me
- Happy Birthday, Adam West!
Search the Fog
- This is what I'm sayin'. https://t.co/V9z40sOu31 12 minutes ago
- "You see me now, a veteran of a thousand Christmas wars.............." https://t.co/jPlAufD6mM 17 hours ago
- And with Thanksgiving out of the way, holiday shopping begins in earnest. https://t.co/GJpwpMCFpd 17 hours ago
- We shall all sing songs of the Great Turkey Leg, on our way to the Stove O’ Kor. It's Your Moment of TrekZen*, Cl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- NEW EVIDENCE THAT THE VOYAGES OF THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE WERE FAKED! RUSSIAN COLLUSION! THE WHOLE TIME! #TrekHoax… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Category Archives: interviews
Tony Healey is a busy guy. He’s a writer, for one thing, but when he’s not hard at work penning his own novels and short stories, he takes time here and there to talk with other writers. It’s a new … Continue reading
I don’t know how I managed to overlook yammering about this earlier in the week, but it seems I did. Chalk it up to trying to knock out a few pending projects and clear the decks for some new stuff getting … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I last chatted about various things bionic with John S. Drew, but hey! The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman never seem to be far from either of our thoughts, and John had … Continue reading
It’s been almost five years since Trek.fm launched their Literary Treks podcast. I know, because I was there, invited by then hosts Christopher Jones and Matthew Rushing to sit in as the show’s very first guest. Since then, and even … Continue reading
What happens when you spend 20-30 minutes spewing stream-of-consciousness blathering into a phone, pausing for the occasional breath while the person on the other end recovers from that maelstrom and attempts to ask another question? Sometimes, it ends up printed … Continue reading
As part of the ramp-up leading to the release of Hidden Universe Travel Guides – Star Trek: The Klingon Empire, the nice folks in charge of marketing and publicizing the book had me talk to a number of people. I … Continue reading
Again, with the babbling. Again, with people recording the babbling. Last week, I sat down for a brief chit-chat with Jordan Hoffman, host of Engage: The Official Star Trek Podcast. During our little jawing session, we talk (mostly) about the … Continue reading
So, I babbled again, and someone saw fit to record it for future listening and mockery. Call it my Independence Day gift to you. This time around, I crash the party at the Enterprising Individuals podcast, where “host Ka1iban and a special … Continue reading
For reasons that defy understanding, people like talking to me. On occasion, they even record my yammerings so that other people can then listen to them. It’s a weird thing, I tell you. This time, I slide up to a … Continue reading
Yep, you guessed it: I’m babbling again. And yes, somebody decided my endless, stream-of-consciousness yammering was worth preserving for future listeners. You think people would learn, but until they do, I’ll be in your podcasts, messing with your ears. This … Continue reading