New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Armageddon's Arrow
- Coming soon: Star Trek - The Classic UK Comics, Volume 2!
- Ask Dayton #111 on the G and T Show: "Accent(uat)ing the Narrative"
- Into dorkness with Big Bang Theory/Star Trek bobbleheads. Yes, really.
- Dayton Who?
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- And so it goes.
Search the Fog
- MOAR DINNER RESERVATIONS! @JohnWickMovie darkhorizons.com/more-john-wick… 7 hours ago
- When you just want to watch Star Trek, but your TV has other ideas..... https://t.co/SnpcVxNyzG 1 day ago
- Out today: STAR TREK: BOLDLY GO #1. I don't care what anybody says. I love this cover art. twitter.com/io9/status/788… 3 days ago
- Working for free or "for the exposure," illustrated. booooooom.com/2016/10/15/ill… 3 days ago
- When you're sitting on an overpass at a stoplight and a big truck passes you in the opposite direction, and the entire fucking bridge shakes 4 days ago
Category Archives: interviews
Yes. I’m babbling again. I babble, and people record the results for later broadcast. It’s a weird world in which we live, ain’t it? This time, I’m pulling double duty in Kevin’s absence as I have a sit down with … Continue reading
“Dammit, Chloe!” With all of the hoopla surrounding Star Trek‘s 50th Anniversary, which included my involvement in not one but two books released in close proximity to that momentous occasion, it’s easy to forget that I had another book published … Continue reading
That Vegas convention, man. Just when I think it’s behind me, it keeps reaching out and grabbing me by the collar and yanking me back. While my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I were in Las Vegas a couple … Continue reading
Yes, summer is winding down and kids will soon be heading back to school, but there’s still time left to sneak in one last quick vacation. Why not head to Vulcan? (Insert joke about Vulcan being destroyed thanks to the … Continue reading
It seems I’ve been remiss with this blogging thing, so I figure a single post to address all the stuff I keep forgetting to write about is in order. Might want to refresh your drinks, folks. We could be here a while.
Gather ’round, kids. Dayton is babbling again. A week or so ago, I was contacted by the good folks over at Some Kind of Star Trek, a Star Trek fan news site based in the UK, for an interview. With … Continue reading
Yes, I’m still in vacation mode. No, you can’t really see me. Just pretend I’m not here. Back in May during Planet Comicon, I was interviewed by Adron Buske, one half of Nerd for A Living, who — in their own words … Continue reading
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: Yeah, I’ve been busy of late. Overlapping projects and successive deadlines saw to it that much of the last month has been a blur. Other things like this space had to take a back … Continue reading
Yep, it was another interview. Our friends Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull, and Mike Medeiros invited us to take part in a special live edition of “Supplemental Logs,” a sort of extra channel of programming they sometimes do in addition … Continue reading