New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- 24: Trial By Fire...the cover!
- Elusive Salvation
- ReWard: "The Way to Eden" - The Drinking Game!
- Interviews, etc.
- Vulcan Travel Guide - the final cover!
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
- Boogers are logical...and profitable.
- 2016 Scribe Awards nominees announced, and...HEY!
- Comin' at ya: the 1960s/1970s UK Star Trek comic strips.
Search the Fog
- Good: The nice reviews & comments you receive for the new book. Bad: The reviews & comments are posted on a pirate download site. Fuckers. 11 hours ago
- Aw, hell. John Wick's about to go all in at the nightclub on Cinemax. Again. Yeah, I'm in. Again. 1 day ago
- Oh yes. It will be mine. https://t.co/TNXdJVe3fs 1 day ago
- Those keeping score at home: I hit the "I hate this manuscript and everything about it" mark for the novel in-progress right on time. Go me. 1 day ago
- Yeah. It's feeling like a @Steel_Panther kind of afternoon. Sorry, neighbors. https://t.co/te72BuCBFO 1 day ago
Category Archives: interviews
Yep, it was another interview. Our friends Nick Minecci, Terry Lynn Shull, and Mike Medeiros invited us to take part in a special live edition of “Supplemental Logs,” a sort of extra channel of programming they sometimes do in addition … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, the gang over at UnderDiscussion managed to lure me yet again into the lair of the UnderGopher, so that we might once more talk about all matter of geeky things. This time around? It was … Continue reading
Hey, it happens. Occasionally, I’m invited to come and sit with friends who are of the Geek Body and we talk about this or that, and someone sees fit to record the resulting conversation and make it available to the … Continue reading
And this time it’s a two-fer! That’s right! My hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I join hosts Matthew Rushing and Dan Gunther for another episode of Literary Treks, a podcast from the gang at Trek.fm that focuses on the … Continue reading
So, I’m babbling again. This time, the unfortunate soul forced to bear the brunt of my aimless yammering is Rich Schepis over at The Bronze Review. What do we talk about? Just all sorts of things, from my secret origin … Continue reading
Some of you may recall that a project with which Kevin and I were involved earlier in the year, Pangaea, recently became available. If not, you can read all about it by clicking on this linky-type thing right here. Now … Continue reading
Back in 2004, Pocket Books launched a rather ambitious “mini-series” focusing on Captain Picard and the U.S.S. Enterprise-E and designed to fill in some of the time gap between the last two Next Generation feature films, 1998’s Star Trek: Insurrection and 2002’s … Continue reading
Okay, not really, but it made you look. During the Shore Leave 37 convention held earlier this month in picturesque Hunt Valley, Maryland, Kevin and I were cornered like the vile animals we are invited to sit down with the lovely … Continue reading
For reasons surpassing understanding, some people like talking to me. They even like to ask me questions on occasion, and then actually seem interested in my answers. Go figure. And so it is with The Captain’s Table, one of several … Continue reading
So, I was babbling again, and somebody recorded it. The “somebody” this time was Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros, my friends over at The G&T Show, who preserved our disordered ramblings as an episode of their ancillary … Continue reading