New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 40th Birthday, Star Wars!
- Is this thing on? An overdue update!
- Visit to a weird planet.....
- Wet Work
- She'll make .5 past the toybox....
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Alien Next Door and Warped: Funny books coming our way.
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Novels & Novellas
- Wet Work: It's a real book!
Search the Fog
- "We have to clean out the fridge before we go on vacation." "Okay, I'll take care of that vodka. And the rum." 11 hours ago
- When #StarWars premiered on this day in 1977, who knew it might be as awesome as it ended up being? Some of us had… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- I already made this joke. I need to write for these guys! :D duffelblog.com/2017/05/tom-cr… 22 hours ago
- The figures @Modiphius is making for their new Star Trek Adventures RPG are amazing. beastsofwar.com/star-trek-adve… 22 hours ago
- I think they missed out, not going with this version. #DirtyDancing https://t.co/QBht1TcAHr 1 day ago
Category Archives: idw
Good news, everyone! For those of you who haven’t yet partaken of IDW Publishing‘s bi-monthly Star Trek: Waypoint mini-series (and really…what’s up with that?), you’ll be pleased to know that the entire 8-issue run will be collected into a trade … Continue reading
Awwwwwwwwww, yeah. So, you know that my hetero life mate, Kevin, and I got a chance to write a Star Trek comic story for IDW Publishing earlier in the year. Never content to do things in anything resembling “a normal … Continue reading
:: reviews Bucket List :: :: notes entry, “Write Comic Book; See Name on Cover” :: :: checks off Bucket List Item :: :: dances around home office :: Thanks to editor Sarah Gaydos and the good folks at IDW … Continue reading
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. Several months ago, IDW Star Trek comics editor Sarah Gaydos reached out to me via e-Mail, asking if I might be interested in participating in a special comics project she was developing to celebrate Trek‘s 50th anniversary. The … Continue reading