New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Setting the record straight: the "Wardilmore Bromance."
- Maximum Velocity
- RIP Tom Deishley, aka "General Motog" from Star Trek: The Experience.
- Star Trek: Legacies - Getting the audiobook treatment!
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 2016 Winners!
- Space Horrors cover!
- Sometimes, I weep for the human race.
- Take flight with Cosmic Ray!
Search the Fog
- Thanks for the shout-out, @TechRepublic! "10 Twitter accounts every #StarTrek fan should follow." techrepublic.com/article/10-twi… 15 minutes ago
- How did I feel about missing out on the #StarTrekDiscovery premiere event? This is me, watching the live stream fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Nicely done, #StarTrekDiscovery. twitter.com/startrek/statu… 1 day ago
- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! twitter.com/WarnerArchive/… 1 day ago
- "Wanna watch Wonder Woman? I just grabbed the torrent." #TalkLikeAPirateDay 1 day ago
Category Archives: idw
Good news, everyone! For those of you who haven’t yet partaken of IDW Publishing‘s bi-monthly Star Trek: Waypoint mini-series (and really…what’s up with that?), you’ll be pleased to know that the entire 8-issue run will be collected into a trade … Continue reading
Awwwwwwwwww, yeah. So, you know that my hetero life mate, Kevin, and I got a chance to write a Star Trek comic story for IDW Publishing earlier in the year. Never content to do things in anything resembling “a normal … Continue reading
:: reviews Bucket List :: :: notes entry, “Write Comic Book; See Name on Cover” :: :: checks off Bucket List Item :: :: dances around home office :: Thanks to editor Sarah Gaydos and the good folks at IDW … Continue reading
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. Several months ago, IDW Star Trek comics editor Sarah Gaydos reached out to me via e-Mail, asking if I might be interested in participating in a special comics project she was developing to celebrate Trek‘s 50th anniversary. The … Continue reading