New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek Vanguard: Five years on.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- "How do you do it?"
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Free Reads
- "Assignment: Earth," the so-so Star Trek episode that keeps on giving.
- Ask Navaar...the Rush fan?
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
Search the Fog
- We just got Rick-rolled by Stephen Colbert? 10 hours ago
- I'm passionate about being paid for my work. twitter.com/jrvogt/status/… 14 hours ago
- I literally like to put two spaces after a period, because I know it pisses off some people. Literally. I also like to misuse "literally." 1 day ago
- Happy Book Birthday @davidalanmack! His new #StarTrek novel SECTION 31: CONTROL is officially on sale today! simonandschuster.com/books/Section-… 2 days ago
- Happy Birthday to Dorothy Fontana, who helped shape the original Star Trek and whose influence is still felt today. startrek.com/database_artic… 5 days ago
Category Archives: idw
Good news, everyone! For those of you who haven’t yet partaken of IDW Publishing‘s bi-monthly Star Trek: Waypoint mini-series (and really…what’s up with that?), you’ll be pleased to know that the entire 8-issue run will be collected into a trade … Continue reading
Awwwwwwwwww, yeah. So, you know that my hetero life mate, Kevin, and I got a chance to write a Star Trek comic story for IDW Publishing earlier in the year. Never content to do things in anything resembling “a normal … Continue reading
:: reviews Bucket List :: :: notes entry, “Write Comic Book; See Name on Cover” :: :: checks off Bucket List Item :: :: dances around home office :: Thanks to editor Sarah Gaydos and the good folks at IDW … Continue reading
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. Several months ago, IDW Star Trek comics editor Sarah Gaydos reached out to me via e-Mail, asking if I might be interested in participating in a special comics project she was developing to celebrate Trek‘s 50th anniversary. The … Continue reading