New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Waypoint
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- October writing wrap-up.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Dylan McCade!
- Happy 20th Anniversary, A Few Good Men!
- The gods must be crazy!
- Star Trek Re-Watch: "The Empath"
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Okay, everybody SHHHHH! We’re getting set to watch #StarWars: The Last Jedi! https://t.co/gAmsYEm5ot 9 hours ago
- #StarWars@spoiler: Snoke was the One-Armed Man. 13 hours ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke was Future Guy. 16 hours ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke is the unknown stuntman who made Eastwood look so fine. 17 hours ago
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Category Archives: iamtw
Last week At Comic-con International in San Diego, the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) held the annual “Scribe Awards,” which celebrates excellence in the field of writing licensed works that tie into other media such as television, movies, gaming, … Continue reading
Apologies for the lack of updates these past several days. Between travel and working to keep on track so far as pending deadlines, I’ve let this place get a little dusty. However, I’m back with some fresh updates, including a … Continue reading
A few months ago, I babbled that this year’s nominees for the 2016 Scribe Awards, sponsored by the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) included a bunch of work by several friends of mine, as well as Armageddon’s Arrow, my … Continue reading
It’s that time of year, again! The International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) has announced their nominees for this year’s Scribe Awards. I’m very happy to see listed among the nominees several people I’m proud to call friends and colleagues, but … Continue reading
It’s that time of year, again! The International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) has announced their nominees for this year’s Scribe Awards, as well as the recipient of the 2015 “Faust” Grandmaster Award. I’m not going to steal any … Continue reading
Earlier this morning, nominees were announced for the 2014 Scribe Awards. Presented by the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW), the Scribes “acknowledge and celebrate excellence in licensed tie-in writing—novels based on TV shows, movies, and games.” And yet, … Continue reading
If you read James Bond novels, you’ve probably heard of Raymond Benson. In addition to writing several all-new 007 stories as well as novelizations for a few of the more recent films, Mr. Benson has written a whole truckload of … Continue reading
I’m busting my hump with dayjob stuff for the next three days, so that I’m ahead of schedule when I leave Thursday morning for sunny San Diego and Comic-con! For those interested in where I might be during the ensuing … Continue reading
No, I meant that with all sincerity. The International Association of Media Tie-in Writers has announced its nominations for the 2010 Scribe awards, to recognize standout media tie-in works published during 2009. The awards are given for books falling into … Continue reading