New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Vacation's over.
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Happy 25th Anniversary, Heartbreak Ridge.
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Star Trek Re-Watch: "All Our Yesterdays"
- Happy 25th Birthday, The Untouchables!
Search the Fog
- Happy Birthday to Dorothy Fontana, who helped shape the original Star Trek and whose influence is still felt today. startrek.com/database_artic… 22 hours ago
- When my god complex kicks in and gets the best of me. #StarTrek https://t.co/Qza9WDYJIK 1 day ago
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 2 days ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 2 days ago
Category Archives: i hate vampires
E-Mailed to me by a friend. It’s funny, but also true. So very, very true. 😀 Interesting aside: I was at a local Borders the other day, and noted that the new Starfleet Academy young adult book, The Delta Anomaly, … Continue reading
With the renewed fanboy/fangirl maelstrom that’s accompanying the pending release of the new Twilight movie, to say nothing of the stacks of Twilight and other vampire/vampire hunter/vampire lover/etc. books I see whenever I walk into a book store, I’ve been … Continue reading
I should be working on finishing the current Trek project. I could even be working on the outline for the next Trek project. Heck, I might even be well-served to be reading some specific Trek books in order to research … Continue reading
I already relayed this story, in somewhat abbreviated form, to infinitydog, but here’s a slightly longer version: So, I’m at the bookstore today, and passing through the various fiction sections on my way to the history aisles, my brain registers the sheer number of different books featuring … Continue reading