New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Comic-Con Professional Badge: The Unboxening!
- Happy 35th Anniversary, Blade Runner *AND* The Thing!
- Yes, this thing still works.
- October writing wrap-up.
- Pangaea II: An anthology by a bunch of my friends that needs YOUR HELP!
- So, about that Ticonderoga trip....
- From History's Shadow
- Hearts and Minds
- Headlong Flight
Search the Fog
- "Servings Per Container: about 8" CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. 12 hours ago
- #BewareTheBeastMan #WarForThePlanet https://t.co/hToxXeDst4 16 hours ago
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 5 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 1 week ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 1 week ago
Category Archives: hg world
Hey, you. Yeah, you. Stop what you’re doing, and go and buy this book right now. Buy it, read it, love it. I hear a few of you asking, “What the hell are you babbling about, Ward?” It’s possible that … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday! Well, it was Sunday yesterday, anyway. As I was caught up during this past weekend in all the goings-on over at this year’s rather sizable Planet Comicon here in Kansas City, I didn’t get to various housekeeping … Continue reading
Well, whaddaya know? More friends with podcasts (not to be mistaken for friends with benefits) are getting nominated for the Parsec Awards! In this case, I’m talking about Jay Smith and his merry band of talented voice actors and production … Continue reading
Yeah, you could watch some of your horror flicks on DVD to get yourself into the spirit of Halloween, or catch marathons on some of the cable channels. You could mainline episodes of The Walking Dead or True Blood, sure. … Continue reading
Good news, everyone! Word out of Dragon*Con is that HG World, the kick-ass zombie apocalypse audio drama and brainchild of super-cool guy Jay Smith, has won this year’s Parsec Award for Best Speculative Fiction Audio Drama (Long Form). HOLY SCHNIKES! … Continue reading
So, last night, I did something fun. Jay Smith, the creator and creative Yoda behind the kickass “zombie apocalypse” audio drama series HG World, sent me a batch of audio sample files to review. They consisted of “audition clips,” recorded … Continue reading
I’ve been slow to get back into the blogging groove since returning from last weekend’s Shore Leave convention. Sorry about that, and I’m hoping to crank things back up here shortly. One of the more interesting — if not highly-attended … Continue reading
Listen up, zombie fans! Last night, I received word from Jay Smith (dr_p_venkman), creator and main driving force behind the kickass audio drama podcast series HG World, that he’s started the casting process for two stories, “Last One Standing” by … Continue reading
The nomination process for the 2011 Parsec Awards is underway, and because I have a special kind of man-love for my friend Jay Smith (aka dr_p_venkman) and his talented army of voice actors and production personnel over at 3015 North … Continue reading