New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Some holiday reading ideas.
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Saturday news roundup: 24! Vegas! Interview! Polls!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Beer me, petaQ!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- “I’ve watched this clip about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.” — Beetlejuice twitter.com/westwingweekly… 1 day ago
- USPS parcel tracking history: 12/02/2017 - Order shipped. 12/04/2017 - No fucking idea where it is. 12/06/2017 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What I did today: helped with a "pronunciation guide" for the fine folks at @SimonAudio, so they can get going on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Wait for it......... https://t.co/sCRGoFM2E2 3 days ago
Category Archives: hg world
Hey, you. Yeah, you. Stop what you’re doing, and go and buy this book right now. Buy it, read it, love it. I hear a few of you asking, “What the hell are you babbling about, Ward?” It’s possible that … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday! Well, it was Sunday yesterday, anyway. As I was caught up during this past weekend in all the goings-on over at this year’s rather sizable Planet Comicon here in Kansas City, I didn’t get to various housekeeping … Continue reading
Well, whaddaya know? More friends with podcasts (not to be mistaken for friends with benefits) are getting nominated for the Parsec Awards! In this case, I’m talking about Jay Smith and his merry band of talented voice actors and production … Continue reading
Yeah, you could watch some of your horror flicks on DVD to get yourself into the spirit of Halloween, or catch marathons on some of the cable channels. You could mainline episodes of The Walking Dead or True Blood, sure. … Continue reading
Good news, everyone! Word out of Dragon*Con is that HG World, the kick-ass zombie apocalypse audio drama and brainchild of super-cool guy Jay Smith, has won this year’s Parsec Award for Best Speculative Fiction Audio Drama (Long Form). HOLY SCHNIKES! … Continue reading
So, last night, I did something fun. Jay Smith, the creator and creative Yoda behind the kickass “zombie apocalypse” audio drama series HG World, sent me a batch of audio sample files to review. They consisted of “audition clips,” recorded … Continue reading
I’ve been slow to get back into the blogging groove since returning from last weekend’s Shore Leave convention. Sorry about that, and I’m hoping to crank things back up here shortly. One of the more interesting — if not highly-attended … Continue reading
Listen up, zombie fans! Last night, I received word from Jay Smith (dr_p_venkman), creator and main driving force behind the kickass audio drama podcast series HG World, that he’s started the casting process for two stories, “Last One Standing” by … Continue reading
The nomination process for the 2011 Parsec Awards is underway, and because I have a special kind of man-love for my friend Jay Smith (aka dr_p_venkman) and his talented army of voice actors and production personnel over at 3015 North … Continue reading