New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- RIP Tom Deishley, aka "General Motog" from Star Trek: The Experience.
- Novels & Novellas
- 2017 Scribe Award winners announced!
- Hearts and Minds
- Announcing Titan Books' Planet of the Apes anthology lineup! Look! I'm in there!
- There's no sandwich like a tactical sandwich.
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
Search the Fog
- Trekspert Gary Kerr's gallery w/150+ pics of the Enterprise filming model's 2016 restoration. #StarTrek #ShipPorn imgur.com/a/xaa6V 9 hours ago
- We're gonna Trek down to...Discovery Avenue.... #StarTrekDiscovery https://t.co/v0lJMkBjhM 11 hours ago
- Today is #BatmanDay! On that note, another salute to the late, great Adam West, the Batman of my childhood. https://t.co/PU0wQqOVbh 12 hours ago
- Still here. Ha-HAH! dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4… https://t.co/QKwVK7Px8n 13 hours ago
- "Captain, I'm intercepting a strange signal from the planet's primary information network." "On screen, Mr. Spock.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Category Archives: halloween stories
Check it out, yo! It’s Halloween! Again! In years past, I’ve posted a new story that I hope is at least somewhat suitable for the evening. Due to other stuff going on, I wasn’t able to write something for last year, but … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Halloween! The previous three years, I’ve offered what I hope is something of a suitably-themed story for the evening. As it’s now something of a tradition, here we go again this year! The first two years, I presented … Continue reading
For the past two Halloween evenings, I’ve taken to “live-Tweeting” a story on Twitter while trick-or-treaters wander the neighborhood. The idea is that I “narrate” the story, one 140-byte chunk at a time, for however long it takes to spin … Continue reading
Following on the fun we (supposedly) had for Halloween 2009 when I “live-tweeted” a piece of zombie flash fiction on Twitter, I was asked to repeat the exercise again for 2010. The result of that call was this story, “Counter-Protest.” … Continue reading