New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Upcoming book signing!
- Spock & McCoy: Together again (Just because.)
- Trial By Fire
- Is this thing on?
- Happy 40th Birthday to The Six Million Dollar Man!
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- 2016 Scribe Awards nominees announced, and...HEY!
- Cover blurb for Star Trek: Seekers - All That's Left!
Search the Fog
- "I've got that going for me, which is nice." Just used that Caddyshack quote in the #StarTrek novel I'm writing. Next: "Bark like a dog." 13 hours ago
- Friends are out and about. This is like Pokémon, but way more fun for me. :D twitter.com/writingjen/sta… 18 hours ago
- Math is hard, I guess. #ProTip #Writing #AttentionToDetail https://t.co/B1tK2PpJk0 21 hours ago
- I'd really like to read that, one of these days. twitter.com/ThatNeilGuy/st… 22 hours ago
- Because the truth hurts, yo. twitter.com/_youhadonejob1… 1 day ago
Category Archives: games
Yes, I am a child of the 80s. Specifically, I am a teen of the 80s. All those great movies and no small amount of memorable TV, some decent music, and a lot of shitty fashion (and I mean a lot) … Continue reading
Three weeks in a row we’ve managed this! We now can officially call this a “streak.” Another Sunday means another episode of the G and T Show, with hosts Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull (along with Mike Medeiros, who’s really the jam in their jelly … Continue reading
What’s that? I need another quick, easy-to-play game that I can stick in my travel bag so I can play it wherever I happen to plant my butt, and I can even play it with my kids? And it has … Continue reading
Felicia Day is telling us to play games. Good enough for me. What’s that? Context? Fine. A month or so ago, I babbled a bit about the approaching first-ever International TableTop Day, a new geeky grassroots movement started by Wil … Continue reading
Because, WHY THE HELL NOT? I was trolling ThinkGeek the other day, looking for a way to spend most or all of my banked Geek Points, when I happened across this bit of whimsy: That’s right, folks! The good ThinkGeek … Continue reading
Like games? Yes, computer games are cool. Going on quests or undertaking hazardous combat missions as you join forces in real time with other players through the wonders of the internet can be fun, but that’s not we’re talking about … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday again, and that brings with it another exciting episode of the Sunday G&T Show, hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull! Usually. Terry’s off this week, in Los Angeles hobnobbing with celebs and other pretty people as she attends one … Continue reading
Today being “Martin Luther King, Jr. Day,” Addy was granted a one-day reprieve from Kindergarten. I was off from the day job, as well, so naturally mischief ensued. We started easy, with a few rounds of “Hide and Seek,” during … Continue reading
Fair warning: It’s gonna get nerdy in here. We’re good? Sweet. Set the Wayback Machine for 1983, and me the wayward teen wandering into one of the numerous video game arcades taking up space inside pool halls or in strip … Continue reading