New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Back cover copy for my next Trek novel: Headlong Flight!
- Novels & Novellas
- The Book Fairy went to Vulcan...
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Writing about Apes and Star Wars for Sequart!
- Hey! It's Captain Picard Day!
- Announcing Titan Books' Planet of the Apes anthology lineup! Look! I'm in there!
- Elusive Salvation
- "The Quotable Captain Pike"
- The Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop, examined logically.
Search the Fog
- One can never be over-prepared..... twitter.com/markmtz/status… 8 hours ago
- Now we're finally getting somewhere. #StarTrek https://t.co/mpz9Vlq60g 12 hours ago
- I totally planned that. ;) twitter.com/CBrentPatterso… 13 hours ago
- My wife brought me enchiladas for dinner. No, I'm not sharing. Go away, offspring. 13 hours ago
- I've always done geek stuff and sports stuff. I'm like a bridge between worlds. twitter.com/EmmettPlant/st… 15 hours ago
Category Archives: games
Yes, I am a child of the 80s. Specifically, I am a teen of the 80s. All those great movies and no small amount of memorable TV, some decent music, and a lot of shitty fashion (and I mean a lot) … Continue reading
Three weeks in a row we’ve managed this! We now can officially call this a “streak.” Another Sunday means another episode of the G and T Show, with hosts Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull (along with Mike Medeiros, who’s really the jam in their jelly … Continue reading
What’s that? I need another quick, easy-to-play game that I can stick in my travel bag so I can play it wherever I happen to plant my butt, and I can even play it with my kids? And it has … Continue reading
Felicia Day is telling us to play games. Good enough for me. What’s that? Context? Fine. A month or so ago, I babbled a bit about the approaching first-ever International TableTop Day, a new geeky grassroots movement started by Wil … Continue reading
Because, WHY THE HELL NOT? I was trolling ThinkGeek the other day, looking for a way to spend most or all of my banked Geek Points, when I happened across this bit of whimsy: That’s right, folks! The good ThinkGeek … Continue reading
Like games? Yes, computer games are cool. Going on quests or undertaking hazardous combat missions as you join forces in real time with other players through the wonders of the internet can be fun, but that’s not we’re talking about … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday again, and that brings with it another exciting episode of the Sunday G&T Show, hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull! Usually. Terry’s off this week, in Los Angeles hobnobbing with celebs and other pretty people as she attends one … Continue reading
Today being “Martin Luther King, Jr. Day,” Addy was granted a one-day reprieve from Kindergarten. I was off from the day job, as well, so naturally mischief ensued. We started easy, with a few rounds of “Hide and Seek,” during … Continue reading
Fair warning: It’s gonna get nerdy in here. We’re good? Sweet. Set the Wayback Machine for 1983, and me the wayward teen wandering into one of the numerous video game arcades taking up space inside pool halls or in strip … Continue reading