New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- The spam I get.
- LepreCon 41 post-game!
- June writing wrap-up.
- Armageddon's Arrow
- Where’s My Book? 2015 Edition!
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- People in the Future are not pleased.
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- ReWard: "Getting Over the Post-Con Blues"
- Peaceable Kingdoms
- Apparently, somebody in our neighborhood (other side of the lake from us) set their house on fire with their fireworks antics. :: snicker :: 3 hours ago
- Letting The Shawshank Redemption roll as I work. I never get tired of this movie. 14 hours ago
- Idle observation after five minutes at the local grocery store: People are fucking dumb. #fb 15 hours ago
- My favorite thing on the net today. This needs to be a print. twitter.com/BKStreetArt/st… 1 day ago
- Because I haven't annoyed you enough, this summer: "Where's My Book? The 2015 Edition!" daytonward.wordpress.com/2015/06/02/whe… 1 day ago
Category Archives: games
Yes, I am a child of the 80s. Specifically, I am a teen of the 80s. All those great movies and no small amount of memorable TV, some decent music, and a lot of shitty fashion (and I mean a lot) … Continue reading
Three weeks in a row we’ve managed this! We now can officially call this a “streak.” Another Sunday means another episode of the G and T Show, with hosts Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull (along with Mike Medeiros, who’s really the jam in their jelly … Continue reading
What’s that? I need another quick, easy-to-play game that I can stick in my travel bag so I can play it wherever I happen to plant my butt, and I can even play it with my kids? And it has … Continue reading
Felicia Day is telling us to play games. Good enough for me. What’s that? Context? Fine. A month or so ago, I babbled a bit about the approaching first-ever International TableTop Day, a new geeky grassroots movement started by Wil … Continue reading
Because, WHY THE HELL NOT? I was trolling ThinkGeek the other day, looking for a way to spend most or all of my banked Geek Points, when I happened across this bit of whimsy: That’s right, folks! The good ThinkGeek … Continue reading
Like games? Yes, computer games are cool. Going on quests or undertaking hazardous combat missions as you join forces in real time with other players through the wonders of the internet can be fun, but that’s not we’re talking about … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday again, and that brings with it another exciting episode of the Sunday G&T Show, hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull! Usually. Terry’s off this week, in Los Angeles hobnobbing with celebs and other pretty people as she attends one … Continue reading