New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Caption this.
- New trilogy for Trek's 50th, and we're writing one of the books!
- Novels & Novellas
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 34 and 35!
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Free Reads
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Kirk versus the Gorn. Again!
- After 35 years, RETURN TO TOMORROW is a real book!
- Happy 60th Birthday to AC/DC's Angus Young, the only man on Earth allowed to wear a short suit without shame and free of ridicule. Rock on. 2 hours ago
- I should be writing, but then there's this Blu-ray of INTERSTELLAR, taunting me...... 5 hours ago
- Today's Geek Shirt of Choice: "Flynn's Arcade." End of line. 6 hours ago
- Things you learn on the internet: Today is "National Cleavage Day." It's not a real holiday unless Fox News reports a war against it. 7 hours ago
- Mommy's away, so MOVIE NIGHT! Pizza, popcorn, and BATMAN '89 with the daughters. #GeekDad #fb 21 hours ago
Category Archives: games
Yes, I am a child of the 80s. Specifically, I am a teen of the 80s. All those great movies and no small amount of memorable TV, some decent music, and a lot of shitty fashion (and I mean a lot) … Continue reading
Three weeks in a row we’ve managed this! We now can officially call this a “streak.” Another Sunday means another episode of the G and T Show, with hosts Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull (along with Mike Medeiros, who’s really the jam in their jelly … Continue reading
What’s that? I need another quick, easy-to-play game that I can stick in my travel bag so I can play it wherever I happen to plant my butt, and I can even play it with my kids? And it has … Continue reading
Felicia Day is telling us to play games. Good enough for me. What’s that? Context? Fine. A month or so ago, I babbled a bit about the approaching first-ever International TableTop Day, a new geeky grassroots movement started by Wil … Continue reading
Because, WHY THE HELL NOT? I was trolling ThinkGeek the other day, looking for a way to spend most or all of my banked Geek Points, when I happened across this bit of whimsy: That’s right, folks! The good ThinkGeek … Continue reading
Like games? Yes, computer games are cool. Going on quests or undertaking hazardous combat missions as you join forces in real time with other players through the wonders of the internet can be fun, but that’s not we’re talking about … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday again, and that brings with it another exciting episode of the Sunday G&T Show, hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull! Usually. Terry’s off this week, in Los Angeles hobnobbing with celebs and other pretty people as she attends one … Continue reading