New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 40th Birthday, Star Wars!
- Is this thing on? An overdue update!
- Visit to a weird planet.....
- Wet Work
- She'll make .5 past the toybox....
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Alien Next Door and Warped: Funny books coming our way.
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Novels & Novellas
- Wet Work: It's a real book!
Search the Fog
- "We have to clean out the fridge before we go on vacation." "Okay, I'll take care of that vodka. And the rum." 11 hours ago
- When #StarWars premiered on this day in 1977, who knew it might be as awesome as it ended up being? Some of us had… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- I already made this joke. I need to write for these guys! :D duffelblog.com/2017/05/tom-cr… 22 hours ago
- The figures @Modiphius is making for their new Star Trek Adventures RPG are amazing. beastsofwar.com/star-trek-adve… 22 hours ago
- I think they missed out, not going with this version. #DirtyDancing https://t.co/QBht1TcAHr 1 day ago
Category Archives: games
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: Yes, things have been quiet around here, lately. Sorry about that. My last couple of weeks were dominated by finishing up the manuscript for what will be my 25th novel, if the publishing gods … Continue reading
One of the more unexpected developments to come out of 2016 was my getting involved with Modiphius Entertainment and their still-gestating Star Trek Adventures role-playing game. Hey. I have a weird job, sometimes. I spent a good bit of last … Continue reading
Yes, once again I have been yammering into a microphone while someone records it so that other people can listen to it. I don’t get it, either. This time, I was invited to sit down with hosts Elijah and Kenna … Continue reading
For those who may not be aware, Modiphius, a UK-based publisher with its fingers in any number of creative pots such as roleplaying games, boardgames, miniatures, novels, and all sorts of other stuff, is currently neck deep in developing Star Trek Adventures. … Continue reading
Yes, I am a child of the 80s. Specifically, I am a teen of the 80s. All those great movies and no small amount of memorable TV, some decent music, and a lot of shitty fashion (and I mean a lot) … Continue reading
Three weeks in a row we’ve managed this! We now can officially call this a “streak.” Another Sunday means another episode of the G and T Show, with hosts Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull (along with Mike Medeiros, who’s really the jam in their jelly … Continue reading
What’s that? I need another quick, easy-to-play game that I can stick in my travel bag so I can play it wherever I happen to plant my butt, and I can even play it with my kids? And it has … Continue reading
Felicia Day is telling us to play games. Good enough for me. What’s that? Context? Fine. A month or so ago, I babbled a bit about the approaching first-ever International TableTop Day, a new geeky grassroots movement started by Wil … Continue reading
Because, WHY THE HELL NOT? I was trolling ThinkGeek the other day, looking for a way to spend most or all of my banked Geek Points, when I happened across this bit of whimsy: That’s right, folks! The good ThinkGeek … Continue reading