New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek Vanguard: Five years on.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- "How do you do it?"
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Free Reads
- "Assignment: Earth," the so-so Star Trek episode that keeps on giving.
- Ask Navaar...the Rush fan?
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
Search the Fog
- We just got Rick-rolled by Stephen Colbert? 10 hours ago
- I'm passionate about being paid for my work. twitter.com/jrvogt/status/… 14 hours ago
- I literally like to put two spaces after a period, because I know it pisses off some people. Literally. I also like to misuse "literally." 1 day ago
- Happy Book Birthday @davidalanmack! His new #StarTrek novel SECTION 31: CONTROL is officially on sale today! simonandschuster.com/books/Section-… 2 days ago
- Happy Birthday to Dorothy Fontana, who helped shape the original Star Trek and whose influence is still felt today. startrek.com/database_artic… 5 days ago
Category Archives: games
One of the more unexpected developments to come out of 2016 was my getting involved with Modiphius Entertainment and their still-gestating Star Trek Adventures role-playing game. Hey. I have a weird job, sometimes. I spent a good bit of last … Continue reading
Yes, once again I have been yammering into a microphone while someone records it so that other people can listen to it. I don’t get it, either. This time, I was invited to sit down with hosts Elijah and Kenna … Continue reading
For those who may not be aware, Modiphius, a UK-based publisher with its fingers in any number of creative pots such as roleplaying games, boardgames, miniatures, novels, and all sorts of other stuff, is currently neck deep in developing Star Trek Adventures. … Continue reading
Yes, I am a child of the 80s. Specifically, I am a teen of the 80s. All those great movies and no small amount of memorable TV, some decent music, and a lot of shitty fashion (and I mean a lot) … Continue reading
Three weeks in a row we’ve managed this! We now can officially call this a “streak.” Another Sunday means another episode of the G and T Show, with hosts Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull (along with Mike Medeiros, who’s really the jam in their jelly … Continue reading
What’s that? I need another quick, easy-to-play game that I can stick in my travel bag so I can play it wherever I happen to plant my butt, and I can even play it with my kids? And it has … Continue reading
Felicia Day is telling us to play games. Good enough for me. What’s that? Context? Fine. A month or so ago, I babbled a bit about the approaching first-ever International TableTop Day, a new geeky grassroots movement started by Wil … Continue reading
Because, WHY THE HELL NOT? I was trolling ThinkGeek the other day, looking for a way to spend most or all of my banked Geek Points, when I happened across this bit of whimsy: That’s right, folks! The good ThinkGeek … Continue reading
Like games? Yes, computer games are cool. Going on quests or undertaking hazardous combat missions as you join forces in real time with other players through the wonders of the internet can be fun, but that’s not we’re talking about … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday again, and that brings with it another exciting episode of the Sunday G&T Show, hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull! Usually. Terry’s off this week, in Los Angeles hobnobbing with celebs and other pretty people as she attends one … Continue reading