New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, 2001: A Space Odyssey!
- Stuff I've Written
- Coming to Starfest 2014: "Galaxy Quest: The Quote-Along Adventure!"
- Blast from the Past: A meeting of Strange New Writers.
- Almost that time again.
- My first Star Trek fan film review.
- Novels & Novellas
- Interphase, Book One
- Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock: The Dice Game.
- RT @jvancitters: @daytonward relevant to your interests. http://t.co/y1PvpMgvd3 1 day ago
- E-books are cool, but nothing...NOTHING...beats wandering the stacks at a used bookstore and finding a long-sought old book #fb 1 day ago
- I could write up a list of 1,000 movies I'd wish Hollywood would make, and a sequel to MRS. DOUBTFIRE would never even enter my mind. 3 days ago
- If eating a steak and cheese taquito is wrong, I don't want to be right. 4 days ago
- It takes a special kind of douche to leave their shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot lane when there's a corral RIGHT. THERE. #fb 5 days ago
Category Archives: games
What’s that? I need another quick, easy-to-play game that I can stick in my travel bag so I can play it wherever I happen to plant my butt, and I can even play it with my kids? And it has … Continue reading
Felicia Day is telling us to play games. Good enough for me. What’s that? Context? Fine. A month or so ago, I babbled a bit about the approaching first-ever International TableTop Day, a new geeky grassroots movement started by Wil … Continue reading
Because, WHY THE HELL NOT? I was trolling ThinkGeek the other day, looking for a way to spend most or all of my banked Geek Points, when I happened across this bit of whimsy: That’s right, folks! The good ThinkGeek … Continue reading
Like games? Yes, computer games are cool. Going on quests or undertaking hazardous combat missions as you join forces in real time with other players through the wonders of the internet can be fun, but that’s not we’re talking about … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday again, and that brings with it another exciting episode of the Sunday G&T Show, hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull! Usually. Terry’s off this week, in Los Angeles hobnobbing with celebs and other pretty people as she attends one … Continue reading
Today being “Martin Luther King, Jr. Day,” Addy was granted a one-day reprieve from Kindergarten. I was off from the day job, as well, so naturally mischief ensued. We started easy, with a few rounds of “Hide and Seek,” during … Continue reading
Fair warning: It’s gonna get nerdy in here. We’re good? Sweet. Set the Wayback Machine for 1983, and me the wayward teen wandering into one of the numerous video game arcades taking up space inside pool halls or in strip … Continue reading
Drinkers, this will be your first stage of consumption in the 2012 Presidential Debate Series, consisting of an as-yet undetermined number of questions as can be asked and answered in a time limit of ninety minutes. Drinkers, at this time, … Continue reading
What? Sunday again, already? Yep, even on Father’s Day, there’s still another episode of the Sunday G&T Show, the weekly Trek-themed internet radio program and podcast, hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull. It’s either this or more golf, … Continue reading
Just in time for the weekend, I’m once again a guest blogger over at StarTrek.com today! Yep, it’s the third installment of “Ten for Ward,” in which I provide a list of ten favorite Trek-related whatevers based on…uh…whatever shiny things … Continue reading