New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- 30 years of Star Trek: The Next Generation novels. Wait....really?
- It's a new interview! Because, that's why.
- Free Reads
- Novels & Novellas
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Guest Blogging
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- "Ten for Ward" #17 at StarTrek.com: The Secret Stories Behind 10 Star Trek Puzzles
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
Search the Fog
- The @WomenAtWarp podcast has a new interview w/Greg Cox, @davidalanmack & me about the #StarTrek: Legacies trilogy! womenatwarp.com/book-club-supp… 6 hours ago
- In honor of her 9th birthday today, I let Erin take the wheel for a while. (Eyes on the road, girl.) https://t.co/z5FqEjTIH6 1 day ago
- It's RUSH TIME. https://t.co/jIYIydLbZB 1 day ago
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 4 days ago
Category Archives: friends
I get asked a variation of this question on a fairly regular basis, and so it was in today’s eMail: “Besides the obvious, which is buying the book, how else can readers support their favorite authors?” First, I sincerely appreciate … Continue reading
Why? Because I’m wrestling with updates to a novel outline and it’s making my brain and teeth hurt. I also have another outline that wants attention, and another one after that. Because outlines, I guess. Okay, here’s the deal: Ask … Continue reading
Back in 2008 at the Starfest Convention, I was approached by editor David Rozansky of Flying Pen Press and writer/editor David Boop about editing a collection of short stories for the publisher’s series of pulp-style science fiction stories, Full-Throttle Space … Continue reading
Hey, whaddaya know? I’m babbling again. This time, I join Aaron Harvey, host of Saturday Morning Trek, Trek.fm’s podcast devoted to the animated Star Trek television series. On this occasion, we hung out to talk a bit about the recently released Blu-ray “complete series” set, … Continue reading
It’s still early, but the 2017 convention season is already starting to build out for me and Kevin. I don’t typically do very many cons each year, and Kevin does a few more in his role representing Hallmark. That said, there are a … Continue reading
What a year. It’s definitely been something of a ride. Dominated by the protracted and ever-stupefying election cycle and its culmination with Biff Tannen’s ascendance to the presidency, 2016 on so many fronts just feels like a year that took five years to endure. A … Continue reading
Hey, Kansas City-area readers, fans, and peeps! Just a reminder that my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I will be signing copies of our first-ever comic, Star Trek: Waypoint #2 from IDW Publishing, this Wednesday at Pop Culture Comix in … Continue reading
Remember a few weeks ago, when I blabbed about talking with the UnderDiscussion gang about Star Trek‘s 50th anniversary and the new movie? I also mentioned that we actually recorded two episodes for their podcasts that afternoon. Once all the Trek … Continue reading
Black Friday! AHHHH!!!! Along with all the big stores doing their usual holiday shopping/gladiatorial combat thing, there also are the local and independently owned businesses in our various communities. To begin this with some shameless self-promotion, both Geeks of Doom … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, the gang at UnderDiscussion enticed me to return to their lair in order to talk about a subject near and dear to all our hearts: Star Trek! Talking with the UnderGopher gang is always fun, and … Continue reading