New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*, Classic Thanksgiving Edition.
- Have a look at the cover for Drastic Measures!
- Remembrances of Thanksgivings past.
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- Happy 30th Anniversary, The Untouchables!
- Dayton Who?
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Find/Contact Me
- Happy Birthday, Adam West!
Search the Fog
- "You see me now, a veteran of a thousand Christmas wars.............." https://t.co/jPlAufD6mM 17 hours ago
- And with Thanksgiving out of the way, holiday shopping begins in earnest. https://t.co/GJpwpMCFpd 17 hours ago
- We shall all sing songs of the Great Turkey Leg, on our way to the Stove O’ Kor. It's Your Moment of TrekZen*, Cl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- NEW EVIDENCE THAT THE VOYAGES OF THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE WERE FAKED! RUSSIAN COLLUSION! THE WHOLE TIME! #TrekHoax… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- IF THIS DOESN'T CONVINCE YOU, NOTHING WILL. IT WAS FAKED! ALL OF IT! #TrekHoax #MoonHoax https://t.co/c6cAaR4u3w 2 days ago
Category Archives: friends
Why? Because it’s been a while, and I’m in the midst of pushing words around a screen in a somewhat haphazard fashion at the moment, and I actually (:: gasp! ::) have a bit of free time as I move … Continue reading
Tony Healey is a busy guy. He’s a writer, for one thing, but when he’s not hard at work penning his own novels and short stories, he takes time here and there to talk with other writers. It’s a new … Continue reading
So, that big honkin’ ginormous convention in Las Vegas last week sure was something. Five full days of high-intensity, full frontal Trekkery jiggling itself right in front of your face. You’re welcome for that visual, by the way. And that … Continue reading
I’m coming for you, Sin City. That’s right, kids! Thanks to the miracle of advance scheduling, by the time you read this I’ll be soaring west in a pressurized metal tube filled to overflowing with germs, desperate hopes, and cash which may or … Continue reading
Last week At Comic-con International in San Diego, the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) held the annual “Scribe Awards,” which celebrates excellence in the field of writing licensed works that tie into other media such as television, movies, gaming, … Continue reading
I waited a week to see if the buzz from our excursion to the Star Trek Original Series Set Tour would wear off. Nope. Still there, and it renews itself every single time I look at photos of our little field trip. … Continue reading
Apologies for the lack of updates these past several days. Between travel and working to keep on track so far as pending deadlines, I’ve let this place get a little dusty. However, I’m back with some fresh updates, including a … Continue reading
Yep, you guessed it: I’m babbling again. And yes, somebody decided my endless, stream-of-consciousness yammering was worth preserving for future listeners. You think people would learn, but until they do, I’ll be in your podcasts, messing with your ears. This … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: Not much going on around here over the past several days. Most of that can be attributed to our road trip to Denver for the annual StarFest Convention. For those keeping score at home, … Continue reading
Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
You know this has to be serious when the post title takes up nearly two whole lines, amirite? Friend and veteran word pusher Michael Jan Friedman has been busy. Long known for his numerous novels that span original science fiction … Continue reading