New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Setting the record straight: the "Wardilmore Bromance."
- Maximum Velocity
- RIP Tom Deishley, aka "General Motog" from Star Trek: The Experience.
- Star Trek: Legacies - Getting the audiobook treatment!
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 2016 Winners!
- Space Horrors cover!
- Sometimes, I weep for the human race.
- Take flight with Cosmic Ray!
Search the Fog
- Thanks for the shout-out, @TechRepublic! "10 Twitter accounts every #StarTrek fan should follow." techrepublic.com/article/10-twi… 16 minutes ago
- How did I feel about missing out on the #StarTrekDiscovery premiere event? This is me, watching the live stream fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Nicely done, #StarTrekDiscovery. twitter.com/startrek/statu… 1 day ago
- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! twitter.com/WarnerArchive/… 1 day ago
- "Wanna watch Wonder Woman? I just grabbed the torrent." #TalkLikeAPirateDay 1 day ago
Category Archives: friends
So, that big honkin’ ginormous convention in Las Vegas last week sure was something. Five full days of high-intensity, full frontal Trekkery jiggling itself right in front of your face. You’re welcome for that visual, by the way. And that … Continue reading
I’m coming for you, Sin City. That’s right, kids! Thanks to the miracle of advance scheduling, by the time you read this I’ll be soaring west in a pressurized metal tube filled to overflowing with germs, desperate hopes, and cash which may or … Continue reading
Last week At Comic-con International in San Diego, the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) held the annual “Scribe Awards,” which celebrates excellence in the field of writing licensed works that tie into other media such as television, movies, gaming, … Continue reading
I waited a week to see if the buzz from our excursion to the Star Trek Original Series Set Tour would wear off. Nope. Still there, and it renews itself every single time I look at photos of our little field trip. … Continue reading
Apologies for the lack of updates these past several days. Between travel and working to keep on track so far as pending deadlines, I’ve let this place get a little dusty. However, I’m back with some fresh updates, including a … Continue reading
Yep, you guessed it: I’m babbling again. And yes, somebody decided my endless, stream-of-consciousness yammering was worth preserving for future listeners. You think people would learn, but until they do, I’ll be in your podcasts, messing with your ears. This … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: Not much going on around here over the past several days. Most of that can be attributed to our road trip to Denver for the annual StarFest Convention. For those keeping score at home, … Continue reading
Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
You know this has to be serious when the post title takes up nearly two whole lines, amirite? Friend and veteran word pusher Michael Jan Friedman has been busy. Long known for his numerous novels that span original science fiction … Continue reading
It’s almost that time again! Come Thursday, my hetero life mate and frequent writing partner, Kevin Dilmore, will be aiming the Mirth Mobile west as we take on the grueling, unrelentingly boring drive across Kansas via I-70 on our … Continue reading
Well, it seems the cat’s out of the bag on this one, as it’s been reported in different places and a couple of people have asked me about it. Along with my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and a whole … Continue reading