New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Uncle Sam Wants You...even if you're already dead.
- Vegas, baby! Post-#STLV17 catching up.
- Dayton Who?
- Age of the Empress excerpt!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- Elusive Salvation
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- The Planet of the Apes Chronicles
Search the Fog
- It's a madhouse, I tell you. #PlanetOfTheApes https://t.co/aGGWBrXJ70 9 hours ago
- Today's writing assistant. I give you... Gorn Bread Muffin. #AmWriting #StarTrek https://t.co/6WqFarW5YC 10 hours ago
- From History's Shadow, probably. twitter.com/Cefenix/status… 16 hours ago
- These new glasses aren't doing much for my productivity. https://t.co/Z0QrxLeWqd 1 day ago
- So, @IDWPublishing's quest to collapse my bookcases continues unabated. #StarTrek https://t.co/a4Rw8qWitc 1 day ago
Category Archives: forgotten flix
With Thanksgiving upon us and the holiday eating/shopping/binge-watching season looming on the not-so distant horizon, we’re getting set to host friends and family tomorrow at Ward Manor 2.0. Michi’s mom will be here, along with a pair of our dear … Continue reading
Here we are, 9 days and a wake-up away from Christmas! As I’ve hung up my weapons and armor and declared myself a Veteran of the Christmas Wars, that means my nights are free to catch up on traditional holiday … Continue reading
Whaaaaaaaat? A while back, I wrote a blog piece for my friends over at Forgotten Flix which was to be part of a series of retrospectives on different sorts of movies from the 1980s. I was asked to yammer a … Continue reading
With Christmas but a week away, I’m reminded that I’m already behind on my holiday movie re-watching. Curse you, novel deadline! That said, I’ve got some vacation time coming and so I hope to make good on annual film traditions. … Continue reading
So, whatcha doin’ on Sunday, the 19th? If you’re hanging around the house on Sunday afternoon looking for something geeky to do, then one suggestion I can offer is to join Joel Robertson, Jason Grooms and Maggie Kruger from the … Continue reading
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Ah, Christmas. Food, family, friends, gifts and all that great stuff. (“You forgot football!”) Yes, and football. What else? Movies! Holiday movies! Wait. Holiday movies suck. Well, most of ’em, anyway. Last … Continue reading
From David Cardillo over on LiveJournal: Hehehehe. 😀 Last year around this time, I contributed a guest blog post to Forgotten Flix, a movies retrospective and fan appreciation site hosted by fellow Floridian Joel Robertson and his merry band of … Continue reading
Due to travel and other stuff yesterday, I wasn’t able to post about Part 2 of the guest blog I wrote for Joel Robertson over at Forgotten Flix, “Ten Christmas Flix for People Who Don’t Like Christmas Flix.” Part 1 … Continue reading
The three or four of you who read this blog with any regularity may recall that back before Thanksgiving, I solicited input for a special guest blog I would be writing for my fellow nerd in 80s Moviedom, Joel Robertson … Continue reading