New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Thank you, StarFest Denver! Also? Back to work for me.
- Novels & Novellas
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Sir Christopher Lee, RIP.
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 2016 Winners!
- Have some Fun with Kirk and Spock! Also? CONTEST!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Colonel Steve Austin!
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
- Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
Search the Fog
- Ayup. #StarTrek https://t.co/5d3c6PrrJh 6 hours ago
- Happy #AlienDay. https://t.co/1IqZb0aluQ 1 day ago
- Happy #AlienDay, everybody! https://t.co/MeHj0q4Xed 1 day ago
- Goodbye, Denver! As always, you and @StarFestDenver were awesome hosts. Hope to see you again in a year or so. 3 days ago
- "Gorilla Marketing." Hah HAH! #PlanetOfTheApes #Starfest2017 https://t.co/d56FAcSqzZ 5 days ago
Category Archives: football
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that’ll just about do it. Bucs 17 – Panthers 16 Sure, the Bucs needed this win to help they’re playoff chances, but they went into yesterday’s game with the deck stacked against them – including cards from a bunch … Continue reading
Well, shit. Saints 31 – Bucs 24 Pretty much everything that needed to break Tampa’s way to bolster their playoff hopes this weekend has gone in the opposite direction, and that’s before we factor in the whole, “Hey! You lost … Continue reading
So, you know….things took a turn. Cowboys 26 – Bucs 20 Nobody can say the Bucs didn’t have their chances. They had plenty, including the last real scoring drive of the game and a chance to stage a comeback victory. … Continue reading
What’s that? Five wins IN A ROW? Here’s what I have to say about that: That’s right. Bucs 16 – Saints 11 This isn’t to say that my boys didn’t make me sweat a little. With four weeks to go … Continue reading
I’d hate to be the one to jinx things, but damn! This is starting to get a little exciting. Bucs 28 – Chargers 21 Last week, I decided all on my own and without anything resembling professional analysis that this … Continue reading
Now we’re talking. Bucs 14 – Seahawks 5 The score is something of a misnomer. Yes, it’s true that the Bucs offense scored all the points they would end up needing in the first quarter, and then spent the rest … Continue reading
So, here I am…trapped behind enemy lines in Kansas City, and got to watch the Bucs beat the Chiefs. Heh. Bucs 19 – Chiefs 17 It wasn’t a barn-burner of a game by any stretch, at least not until the … Continue reading
Hey! It’s a win. Bucs 36 – Bears 10 So far, the Bucs are holding their own against teams that are already wondering about their positions in next year’s draft. I can’t get too excited by that, but a win at … Continue reading
Well, that hurt. Falcons 43 – Bucs 28 It was a short week for the Bucs, coming off a disappointing loss to the Oakland Raiders back on Sunday. Add to that the pressures of a nationally televised game in front … Continue reading