New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Vacation's over.
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Happy 25th Anniversary, Heartbreak Ridge.
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Star Trek Re-Watch: "All Our Yesterdays"
- Happy 25th Birthday, The Untouchables!
Search the Fog
- Happy Birthday to Dorothy Fontana, who helped shape the original Star Trek and whose influence is still felt today. startrek.com/database_artic… 22 hours ago
- When my god complex kicks in and gets the best of me. #StarTrek https://t.co/Qza9WDYJIK 1 day ago
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 2 days ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 2 days ago
Category Archives: football
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that’ll just about do it. Bucs 17 – Panthers 16 Sure, the Bucs needed this win to help they’re playoff chances, but they went into yesterday’s game with the deck stacked against them – including cards from a bunch … Continue reading
Well, shit. Saints 31 – Bucs 24 Pretty much everything that needed to break Tampa’s way to bolster their playoff hopes this weekend has gone in the opposite direction, and that’s before we factor in the whole, “Hey! You lost … Continue reading
So, you know….things took a turn. Cowboys 26 – Bucs 20 Nobody can say the Bucs didn’t have their chances. They had plenty, including the last real scoring drive of the game and a chance to stage a comeback victory. … Continue reading
What’s that? Five wins IN A ROW? Here’s what I have to say about that: That’s right. Bucs 16 – Saints 11 This isn’t to say that my boys didn’t make me sweat a little. With four weeks to go … Continue reading
I’d hate to be the one to jinx things, but damn! This is starting to get a little exciting. Bucs 28 – Chargers 21 Last week, I decided all on my own and without anything resembling professional analysis that this … Continue reading
Now we’re talking. Bucs 14 – Seahawks 5 The score is something of a misnomer. Yes, it’s true that the Bucs offense scored all the points they would end up needing in the first quarter, and then spent the rest … Continue reading
So, here I am…trapped behind enemy lines in Kansas City, and got to watch the Bucs beat the Chiefs. Heh. Bucs 19 – Chiefs 17 It wasn’t a barn-burner of a game by any stretch, at least not until the … Continue reading
Hey! It’s a win. Bucs 36 – Bears 10 So far, the Bucs are holding their own against teams that are already wondering about their positions in next year’s draft. I can’t get too excited by that, but a win at … Continue reading
Well, that hurt. Falcons 43 – Bucs 28 It was a short week for the Bucs, coming off a disappointing loss to the Oakland Raiders back on Sunday. Add to that the pressures of a nationally televised game in front … Continue reading