New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- "Do you accept guest posts?"
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The spam I get.
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Novels & Novellas
- Counterstrike: The Last World War, Book II
- Free Reads
- Find/Contact Me
- East bound and down...40 years of truckin' with Smokey and the Bandit!
- Armageddon's Arrow
- TL;DR = "Rando person? Ah, no." daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/12/16/do-… 16 hours ago
- Okay, everybody SHHHHH! We’re getting set to watch #StarWars: The Last Jedi! https://t.co/gAmsYEm5ot 1 day ago
- #StarWars@spoiler: Snoke was the One-Armed Man. 1 day ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke was Future Guy. 1 day ago
- #StarWars spoiler: Snoke is the unknown stuntman who made Eastwood look so fine. 1 day ago
Category Archives: football
Accompanied by a swift kick in the teeth, reality reasserts itself. Falcons 34 – Bucs 20 Yeah. So, about that Tampa defense which had bringing its game the past couple of weeks? I think the rubber band broke, as the … Continue reading
Well, if delaying a game ten weeks means you stand a better chance of winning it, then I say do that for all of Tampa’s games. Bucs 30 – Dolphins 20 This intrastate matchup was supposed to happen way back … Continue reading
If you thought the Bucs strategy for securing a win looked familiar – you know, like something out of the Tony Dungy era – go with that feeling. But, a win’s a win, and I’ll take it. Bucs 15 – … Continue reading
Can you invoke the Mercy Rule at the halfway point of a season? Asking for 53 friends, along with their coaches, trainers, equipment people, and the guys who take care of the Gatorade. Saints 30 – Bucs 10 Ugh. Long … Continue reading
I’m traveling, so this one will be short. Panthers 17 – Bucs 3 It really wasn’t even that exciting. There were moments, sure, but after halftime it started to become obvious that the Bucs were never really in it, and … Continue reading
You’re going the wrong way, Tampa. You’re going the wrong way! Bills 30 – Bucs 27 Oh, the pain. The pain. Seven weeks into the season, and I’m already running out of ways to express disappointment. It’s going to be … Continue reading
We can’t quite call it a comeback, but it was a pretty decent effort. Cardinals 38 – Bucs 33 The game’s big story so far a Bucs fans are concerned involves quarterback Jameis Winston, who was forced to exit the … Continue reading
I’d like to say a loss like this is a real kick in the teeth, but that one went wide left, too. Patriots 19 – Bucs 14 The hell, Tampa? You’re hosting in prime time before a national – nay, global … Continue reading
Hell, that was close. Bucs 25 – Giants 23 Despite their best efforts, the Bucs managed to avoid giving away the game to the G-men, who came into Tampa carrying an 0-3 record and a season that might be on … Continue reading