New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Cover description for Drastic Measures, my Star Trek: Discovery novel!
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Bucs Blog! 2017 Season, Week 6.
- Free Reads
- Novels & Novellas
- Stuff I've Written
- In Discussion with...me!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone
Search the Fog
- Airport restroom: TSA guy standing at a urinal, doing his thing with one hand while eating a candy bar with the other. #ThingsYouCantUnsee 7 hours ago
- The only thing consistent about the wifi at KCI is its ability to consistently suck. 8 hours ago
- On this date in 1997, the Jupiter 2 launches, bound for Alpha Centauri. It did so happen! SHUT UP! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/its… 11 hours ago
- Coming soon to a TV near me. #BabyDriver https://t.co/bcLH9X8fXX 3 days ago
- "Potatoes are the best vegetable ever, because they give us French fries and vodka. Remember this, my child." #DaddingLikeABoss 3 days ago
Category Archives: football
We can’t quite call it a comeback, but it was a pretty decent effort. Cardinals 38 – Bucs 33 The game’s big story so far a Bucs fans are concerned involves quarterback Jameis Winston, who was forced to exit the … Continue reading
I’d like to say a loss like this is a real kick in the teeth, but that one went wide left, too. Patriots 19 – Bucs 14 The hell, Tampa? You’re hosting in prime time before a national – nay, global … Continue reading
Hell, that was close. Bucs 25 – Giants 23 Despite their best efforts, the Bucs managed to avoid giving away the game to the G-men, who came into Tampa carrying an 0-3 record and a season that might be on … Continue reading
All righty, then. Reality reasserts itself…a bit. Vikings 34 – Bucs 17 I didn’t get to this on Sunday, because I was busy with my volunteering duties at the National World War I Museum and Memorial, and later by being … Continue reading
Football’s back! Well, it was back last week for most people, but my Bucs were forced to wait an extra week thanks to the chaos and fury that was Hurricane Irma. The storm and its numerous safety concerns of course … Continue reading
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that’ll just about do it. Bucs 17 – Panthers 16 Sure, the Bucs needed this win to help they’re playoff chances, but they went into yesterday’s game with the deck stacked against them – including cards from a bunch … Continue reading
Well, shit. Saints 31 – Bucs 24 Pretty much everything that needed to break Tampa’s way to bolster their playoff hopes this weekend has gone in the opposite direction, and that’s before we factor in the whole, “Hey! You lost … Continue reading
So, you know….things took a turn. Cowboys 26 – Bucs 20 Nobody can say the Bucs didn’t have their chances. They had plenty, including the last real scoring drive of the game and a chance to stage a comeback victory. … Continue reading
What’s that? Five wins IN A ROW? Here’s what I have to say about that: That’s right. Bucs 16 – Saints 11 This isn’t to say that my boys didn’t make me sweat a little. With four weeks to go … Continue reading