New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Yes, this thing still works.
- Dayton Who?
- Happy 25th Anniversary, Heartbreak Ridge.
- Find/Contact Me
- A brief lesson in proper Trek terminology.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Happy 70th Anniversary to the Armed Services Editions!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Happy 50th Anniversary, "TrekLit!"
- Some musings on Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
Search the Fog
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 2 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 4 days ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 5 days ago
- "NOW!!! FIGHT LIKE APES!!!" twitter.com/marcelocordova… 5 days ago
- Catching up on this past season's last few episodes of SCANDAL. I absolutely love Joe Morton as Eli Pope. 5 days ago
Category Archives: flying pen press
To the extent that I’m “known” at all as a writer, I’m known primarily for my Star Trek work, because let’s face it: That’s a big hunk of my resume. There certainly are worse ways to be remembered, I suppose. … Continue reading →
Been an interesting day. First, as part of the Twitter Party today celebrating the release of Space Horrors, several excerpts from the book were posted throughout the day. Included among those was a bit from my own story, “Into the … Continue reading →
All day today (okay, 9am-9pm Eastern), Flying Pen Press publisher David Rozansky (@DavidRozansky) is hosting a “TwitterParty” to celebrate the release of Space Horrors. For the Twitterati among us, follow the #FTST “hashtag” to keep tabs on the ongoing discussion(s). … Continue reading →
In honor of the publication of Space Horrors, the fourth entry in Flying Pen Press‘ Full-Throttle Space Tales series, editor David Lee Summers requested some “guest blog” posts from the anthology’s contributors. Today is my day to guest star on … Continue reading →
Today is the day that Space Horrors, the fourth entry in Flying Pen Press‘ Full-Throttle Space Tales series, is released to the masses! Edited by David Lee Summers, this latest anthology is chock-full of all sorts of scary, spacey goodness … Continue reading →
Full-Throttle Space Tales #4 What horrors lurk among the stars? If you dare venture into space, you will find planets where the rain will dissolve the flesh from your skeleton in a matter of minutes. There are undead stellar corpses … Continue reading →
I was informed this morning by editor David Lee Summers that Space Horrors, the fourth entry in Flying Pen Press’ Full Throttle Space Tales anthology series, is now available for preorder from the publisher’s website. FPP is running a special … Continue reading →
Earlier this evening, editor David Lee Summers sent out the back cover copy and author list for Space Horrors, the fourth entry in Flying Pen Press‘ Full-Throttle Space Tales series. (Click on the pic to see a larger version.) —– … Continue reading →
Flying Pen Press publisher David Rozansky made public today the cover to the upcoming fourth anthology in his Full-Throttle Space Tales series, Space Horrors. (Click on the pic to see a larger version.) Edited by David Lee Summers, this new … Continue reading →
I was reminded today by publisher David Rozansky at Flying Pen Press that today is the official publication date for Space Grunts! Yes, it’s been listed as available at Amazon for a bit now, and we premiered the book last … Continue reading →