New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Thank you, StarFest Denver! Also? Back to work for me.
- Novels & Novellas
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Sir Christopher Lee, RIP.
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 2016 Winners!
- Have some Fun with Kirk and Spock! Also? CONTEST!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Colonel Steve Austin!
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
- Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
Search the Fog
- Ayup. #StarTrek https://t.co/5d3c6PrrJh 6 hours ago
- Happy #AlienDay. https://t.co/1IqZb0aluQ 1 day ago
- Happy #AlienDay, everybody! https://t.co/MeHj0q4Xed 1 day ago
- Goodbye, Denver! As always, you and @StarFestDenver were awesome hosts. Hope to see you again in a year or so. 3 days ago
- "Gorilla Marketing." Hah HAH! #PlanetOfTheApes #Starfest2017 https://t.co/d56FAcSqzZ 5 days ago
Category Archives: flying pen press
To the extent that I’m “known” at all as a writer, I’m known primarily for my Star Trek work, because let’s face it: That’s a big hunk of my resume. There certainly are worse ways to be remembered, I suppose. … Continue reading →
Been an interesting day. First, as part of the Twitter Party today celebrating the release of Space Horrors, several excerpts from the book were posted throughout the day. Included among those was a bit from my own story, “Into the … Continue reading →
All day today (okay, 9am-9pm Eastern), Flying Pen Press publisher David Rozansky (@DavidRozansky) is hosting a “TwitterParty” to celebrate the release of Space Horrors. For the Twitterati among us, follow the #FTST “hashtag” to keep tabs on the ongoing discussion(s). … Continue reading →
In honor of the publication of Space Horrors, the fourth entry in Flying Pen Press‘ Full-Throttle Space Tales series, editor David Lee Summers requested some “guest blog” posts from the anthology’s contributors. Today is my day to guest star on … Continue reading →
Today is the day that Space Horrors, the fourth entry in Flying Pen Press‘ Full-Throttle Space Tales series, is released to the masses! Edited by David Lee Summers, this latest anthology is chock-full of all sorts of scary, spacey goodness … Continue reading →
Full-Throttle Space Tales #4 What horrors lurk among the stars? If you dare venture into space, you will find planets where the rain will dissolve the flesh from your skeleton in a matter of minutes. There are undead stellar corpses … Continue reading →
I was informed this morning by editor David Lee Summers that Space Horrors, the fourth entry in Flying Pen Press’ Full Throttle Space Tales anthology series, is now available for preorder from the publisher’s website. FPP is running a special … Continue reading →
Earlier this evening, editor David Lee Summers sent out the back cover copy and author list for Space Horrors, the fourth entry in Flying Pen Press‘ Full-Throttle Space Tales series. (Click on the pic to see a larger version.) —– … Continue reading →
Flying Pen Press publisher David Rozansky made public today the cover to the upcoming fourth anthology in his Full-Throttle Space Tales series, Space Horrors. (Click on the pic to see a larger version.) Edited by David Lee Summers, this new … Continue reading →
I was reminded today by publisher David Rozansky at Flying Pen Press that today is the official publication date for Space Grunts! Yes, it’s been listed as available at Amazon for a bit now, and we premiered the book last … Continue reading →