New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Comic-Con Professional Badge: The Unboxening!
- Yes, this thing still works.
- More Berkeley Dumbass-edness.
- Pangaea II: An anthology by a bunch of my friends that needs YOUR HELP!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- After 35 years, RETURN TO TOMORROW is a real book!
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- Some musings on Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
- The Armageddon Directive
Search the Fog
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 4 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 6 days ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 6 days ago
- "NOW!!! FIGHT LIKE APES!!!" twitter.com/marcelocordova… 6 days ago
- Catching up on this past season's last few episodes of SCANDAL. I absolutely love Joe Morton as Eli Pope. 1 week ago
Category Archives: feelin’ nostalgic
At long last….the cliffhanger is resolved! Back in October(!), hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson of Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast, continued their retrospective of The Six Million Dollar Man by plunging headlong into the series’ third season by taking a long look at the … Continue reading
Seems that way. Last night, I saw this bit of news flash across my Facebook feed: ComingSoon.Net: Die Hard 6 Planned as Both a Prequel and a Sequel To say that I was bitterly disappointed in the previous outing, 2013’s … Continue reading
Back in 2004, Pocket Books launched a rather ambitious “mini-series” focusing on Captain Picard and the U.S.S. Enterprise-E and designed to fill in some of the time gap between the last two Next Generation feature films, 1998’s Star Trek: Insurrection and 2002’s … Continue reading
Holy cow! How long’s it been since I got to do one of these? We’re here, folks. This is it! The one episode of The Six Million Dollar Man that everybody knows, even if they’ve never seen the show. Some … Continue reading
Oh be still, my fanboy heart. When I was a kid, “non-sports” trading cards were all the rage. Yes, they’re still a thing these days, but way back when? They were special. Long before the internet or home video, a set of … Continue reading
Hey! Weren’t you thinking, “Gee, isn’t it about time for yet another exciting episode of The Batcave Podcast?” BOOM! Here you go. As you doubtless know by this point, host John S. Drew has been taking an extended walk down Memory Lane as he … Continue reading
Just when you thought you’d forgotten all about it, along comes an brand-spankin’ new episode of the 2014 Parsec Award-winning Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast! Hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson return! That’s right, they’re marching on with their continuing retrospective of The Six … Continue reading
Another episode of The Batcave Podcast, already? What’s up with that? It seems that host John S. Drew has put his foot on the gas, at least a little bit, as he continues with his retrospective of the classic 1960s Batman television series starring Adam West, Burt Ward, … Continue reading
It is a dark time for the Rebellion. Although the Death Star has been destroyed, Imperial troops have driven the Rebel forces from their hidden base and pursued them across the galaxy. Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet, a group of … Continue reading
Greetings, Bat-fans! It’s time for another scintillating installment of The Batcave Podcast! That’s right, old chums: host John S. Drew marches merrily on with his continuing review of the classic 1960s Batman television series starring Adam West, Burt Ward, and cast of favorites. For the second season’s 21st story (and … Continue reading