New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Is this thing on?
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Dayton Who?
- Novel Spaces - "That '10 Things People Say to Writers' List Thing"
- Free Reads
- The first two STAR TREK: SEEKERS novels are up for pre-order (sorta).
- The Clean Reader App Fails To Clean Up My Book
- You know those conversations where you hold up your end with movie quotes. THOSE ARE FUCKING GLORIOUS. #TruFax 6 hours ago
- Derp. twitter.com/Gettysburg7/st… 6 hours ago
- RT @SeanTourangeau: @daytonward @jaowriter & this September Marks the 10th Anniversary of my Design being picked as the Titan from the cont… 10 hours ago
- Idle thought: I have more geeky patches and pins than a casual observer might consider healthy. 11 hours ago
- ICYMI: Today, April 23rd, is International Pixel-Stained Technopeasant Day. You're welcome. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internati… 1 day ago
Category Archives: family
A few years ago, I wrote this for my mother’s birthday. When I went to do something similar the following year, I realized that I’d used up all of the funniest bits and cute little anecdotes the first time around. So, I decided … Continue reading
Today’s the day!
Earlier today, we signed the papers and took possession of the new house! “Meanwhile, at stately Ward Manor….” I’ll certainly miss Ward Manor 1.0. It’s in a quiet subdivision that’s off the beaten path. There’s undeveloped forest land behind our … Continue reading
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.