New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- "Ten for Ward" #15 at StarTrek.com: 10 Favorite Trek Musical Pieces
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Armageddon's Arrow
- Novels & Novellas
- Happy 35th Anniversary, The Empire Strikes Back!
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Cover art for Sequart Planet of the Apes books!
- Stuff I've Written
- I can name that Trekkie tune in two notes!
- From History's Shadow
- "Ten for Ward" strikes again! This time? "10 Favorite Trek Musical Pieces." twitter.com/StarTrek/statu… 12 hours ago
- Okay, so with Santorum joining the fray, do we have enough contestants to form teams yet? When do we get to the first immunity challenge? 1 day ago
- MAD MAX: FURY ROAD gets an 80s-style movie trailer, and it is a thing of beauty. youtube.com/watch?v=qC951n… 1 day ago
- This wins the internet today, for me at least: ISS docking, ala 2001: A Space Odyssey: youtube.com/watch?v=axPoEm… 1 day ago
- Okay, look, if you're holding out on whether to come see me at #Lep41? How's about @David_Gerrold? BOOM. Right there. blogs.evtrib.com/nerdvana/books… 1 day ago
Category Archives: family
Thanks to today’s mail delivery, it’s official: On July 9th, Michi and I will be taking the girls to their first real rock concert: Michi and I have been going to Rush concerts since 1990’s Presto tour. We haven’t missed a … Continue reading
A few years ago, I wrote this for my mother’s birthday. When I went to do something similar the following year, I realized that I’d used up all of the funniest bits and cute little anecdotes the first time around. So, I decided … Continue reading
Today’s the day!
Earlier today, we signed the papers and took possession of the new house! “Meanwhile, at stately Ward Manor….” I’ll certainly miss Ward Manor 1.0. It’s in a quiet subdivision that’s off the beaten path. There’s undeveloped forest land behind our … Continue reading
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.