New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- July writing wrap-up.
- Star Trek: Seekers 3 and 4 covers revealed!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Novels & Novellas
- Coming soon! 2113: Stories Inspired by the Music of Rush
- Stuff I've Written
- Dylan McCade!
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- RT @AZCardinals: When you show up late to a @RondaRousey fight... http://t.co/iW5kXzprFs 17 hours ago
- Mom has seen to the procurement of school supplies. THE COUNTDOWN IS OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY. 1 day ago
- FYI, the soundtrack to JOHN WICK is kick-ass background music while writing. 1 day ago
- Calling all Trekkies! Won't you give @WilliamShatner a bit o' help? twitter.com/WilliamShatner… 1 day ago
- FYI, @DavidAlanMack and I have stories in this bad boy. Tentatively scheduled for next April! twitter.com/BooksR4Tourist… 1 day ago
Category Archives: family
Now that the day is winding down and I’m trying to have a go at getting back to work in the hopes of logging some forward progress on the writing front, I wanted to take a couple of minutes and offer … Continue reading
Thanks to today’s mail delivery, it’s official: On July 9th, Michi and I will be taking the girls to their first real rock concert: Michi and I have been going to Rush concerts since 1990’s Presto tour. We haven’t missed a … Continue reading
A few years ago, I wrote this for my mother’s birthday. When I went to do something similar the following year, I realized that I’d used up all of the funniest bits and cute little anecdotes the first time around. So, I decided … Continue reading
Today’s the day!
Earlier today, we signed the papers and took possession of the new house! “Meanwhile, at stately Ward Manor….” I’ll certainly miss Ward Manor 1.0. It’s in a quiet subdivision that’s off the beaten path. There’s undeveloped forest land behind our … Continue reading
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading