New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy Judgment Day!
- Cover art for Sequart's trio of upcoming Star Wars essay books!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- Me and Kevin: Talking about your mom at Shore Leave.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- And that's why they call them "kids books...."
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Ask Dayton #22 on the G&T Show - "Write Now. Edit Later."
- That moment when your autocorrect looks at what you're typing and just says, "Fuck it. I'm out." #TrueStory 20 hours ago
- Armor should be gender neutral. Incoming fire sure as hell is. twitter.com/themarysue/sta… 1 day ago
- Yes, pseudo-celebrity, when you list your Amazon wish list as your website, I judge you. 1 day ago
- Manuscript for one novel approved. Outline for another novel approved. Go word that another project is moving forward. Boo-yah. #WritersLife 1 day ago
- One of the genuinely nice guys in the word-pushing biz, Mr. @GeoffThorne. twitter.com/GeoffThorne/st… 2 days ago
Category Archives: family
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: Is this thing on? :: blows dust :: So, it’s been a week or so since the last update, owing to last weekend’s Shore Leave convention and ensuing vacation with the family. It was … Continue reading
Now that the day is winding down and I’m trying to have a go at getting back to work in the hopes of logging some forward progress on the writing front, I wanted to take a couple of minutes and offer … Continue reading
Thanks to today’s mail delivery, it’s official: On July 9th, Michi and I will be taking the girls to their first real rock concert: Michi and I have been going to Rush concerts since 1990’s Presto tour. We haven’t missed a … Continue reading
A few years ago, I wrote this for my mother’s birthday. When I went to do something similar the following year, I realized that I’d used up all of the funniest bits and cute little anecdotes the first time around. So, I decided … Continue reading
Today’s the day!
Earlier today, we signed the papers and took possession of the new house! “Meanwhile, at stately Ward Manor….” I’ll certainly miss Ward Manor 1.0. It’s in a quiet subdivision that’s off the beaten path. There’s undeveloped forest land behind our … Continue reading