New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- When the ideas won't leave you alone.
- Spock & McCoy: Together again (Just because.)
- Cover art for Armageddon's Arrow!
- Flipping through the Star Trek Fotonovels.
- February writing wrap-up.
- Leonard Nimoy, RIP.
- Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock: The Dice Game.
- Want to get a Last World War story by me, that you can't get anywhere else? Help us get to PANGAEA! kickstarter.com/projects/18811… 5 minutes ago
- RT @DennisKoch10: Everyone please RT PANGAEA out once for me. Big project with @PeterDavid_PAD @FriedmanMJ @daytonward & more https://t.co/… 6 minutes ago
- RT @DennisKoch10: RT for me pls. Pangaea. A very cool concept. @crazy8press @paulkupperberg @PeterDavid_PAD @daytonward @FriedmanMJ https:/… 10 hours ago
- Dear future #Survivor contestants: You're probably going to need to learn how to start a fire. I hear that's a thing on this show. #ProTip 11 hours ago
- RT @quirkbooks: We're hiring a social media manager here at Quirk! MUST be capable of keeping up with @HarperPerennial's trolling. http:/… 16 hours ago
Category Archives: family
A few years ago, I wrote this for my mother’s birthday. When I went to do something similar the following year, I realized that I’d used up all of the funniest bits and cute little anecdotes the first time around. So, I decided … Continue reading
Today’s the day!
Earlier today, we signed the papers and took possession of the new house! “Meanwhile, at stately Ward Manor….” I’ll certainly miss Ward Manor 1.0. It’s in a quiet subdivision that’s off the beaten path. There’s undeveloped forest land behind our … Continue reading
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.