New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- The spam I get.
- June writing wrap-up.
- Where’s My Book? 2015 Edition!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Batman: You're the Star of the Story, by Kevin Dilmore!
- Novels & Novellas
- The first two STAR TREK: SEEKERS novels are up for pre-order (sorta).
- Happy Birthday, Star Trek!
- Movies R Fun, and I'm going to Hell.
- Holy 85th Birthday, Batman!
- My favorite thing on the net today. This needs to be a print. twitter.com/BKStreetArt/st… 15 hours ago
- Because I haven't annoyed you enough, this summer: "Where's My Book? The 2015 Edition!" daytonward.wordpress.com/2015/06/02/whe… 20 hours ago
- RT @keithcalder: A sentence I just saw on the internet "Copyright laws are discriminatory against anyone not in the entertainment industry." 1 day ago
- Jamming with the girls to Rush: Snakes & Arrows Live. BECAUSE THEY DEMANDED IT. #fb 1 day ago
- At the Sea Life Aquarium with the girls. So, this is what it's like to have a day off.... 1 day ago
Category Archives: family
Now that the day is winding down and I’m trying to have a go at getting back to work in the hopes of logging some forward progress on the writing front, I wanted to take a couple of minutes and offer … Continue reading
Thanks to today’s mail delivery, it’s official: On July 9th, Michi and I will be taking the girls to their first real rock concert: Michi and I have been going to Rush concerts since 1990’s Presto tour. We haven’t missed a … Continue reading
A few years ago, I wrote this for my mother’s birthday. When I went to do something similar the following year, I realized that I’d used up all of the funniest bits and cute little anecdotes the first time around. So, I decided … Continue reading
Today’s the day!
Earlier today, we signed the papers and took possession of the new house! “Meanwhile, at stately Ward Manor….” I’ll certainly miss Ward Manor 1.0. It’s in a quiet subdivision that’s off the beaten path. There’s undeveloped forest land behind our … Continue reading
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading