New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Dayton Who?
- New Life and New Civilizations: Exploring Star Trek Comics, from Sequart!
- Tonight on the History Channel - CRYPTID: THE SWAMP BEAST.
- Stuff I've Written
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Happy Time Travel Day!
- 2014 Scribe Award nominees announced. Guess who?
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- Happy 25th Birthday, Full Metal Jacket!
- Short Stories
- Fortune cookie: "Do you want to be a power in the world? Then be yourself." Well, duh. I am...after all...me. ;) 13 hours ago
- Okay, at last check, everyone in the universe with an " aol.com" e-Mail address has been hacked. "People say it works!" 18 hours ago
- RT @JillPantozzi: <3 RT @TheMarySue: Greg Rucka Has Something Important To Say About Your Gatekeeping Of Women In Geek Culture http://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- "Why do you wear a watch?" "So I can look at it to show I'm bored with a conversation." "Okay...wait. Why are you looking at your watch?" 1 day ago
- Happy Discount Chocolate Day! #fb 1 day ago
Category Archives: family
A few years ago, I wrote this for my mother’s birthday. When I went to do something similar the following year, I realized that I’d used up all of the funniest bits and cute little anecdotes the first time around. So, I decided … Continue reading
Today’s the day!
Earlier today, we signed the papers and took possession of the new house! “Meanwhile, at stately Ward Manor….” I’ll certainly miss Ward Manor 1.0. It’s in a quiet subdivision that’s off the beaten path. There’s undeveloped forest land behind our … Continue reading
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.
Been a while since I gloated about the kids. They’ve been in school for a week now, Addy to 1st grade and Erin to Kindergarten, and both seem to be enjoying their teachers, catching up with friends and making new … Continue reading
Five down. Thirteen to go. For those wondering what the fuss is about “graduating” pre-school, I guess I should clarify: Rather than regular ol’ daycare, we enrolled her (and her sister before her) in a Montessori early learning school. It … Continue reading
As you may have surmised after spending any time here, I like books. As a consequence of me being their daddy, my kids like books, too. Of course, they’re still learning to read. My 6-year old handles herself pretty well, … Continue reading