New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Ask Dayton #120 on the G and T Show: "Dayton's Ten Commandments of Writing."
- The Planet of the Apes Chronicles
- Bucs Blog! 2016 Season, Week 7.
- Dayton Who?
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Alien Next Door and Warped: Funny books coming our way.
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds: 2016 Edition now available!
- It's a Sagittarius model!
- Novels & Novellas
- Find/Contact Me
Search the Fog
- I'm heading out to vote early for the election! Oh, wait. No I'm not, because I live in Missouri, and we don't do 21st century here. 17 hours ago
- I totally knew it was Carl who shot J.R. #TheWalkingDead 1 day ago
- October 23rd, 1983. Semper Fi. daytonward.wordpress.com/2016/10/23/oct… 1 day ago
- MOAR DINNER RESERVATIONS! @JohnWickMovie darkhorizons.com/more-john-wick… 2 days ago
- When you just want to watch Star Trek, but your TV has other ideas..... https://t.co/SnpcVxNyzG 3 days ago
Category Archives: family
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: Is this thing on? :: blows dust :: So, it’s been a week or so since the last update, owing to last weekend’s Shore Leave convention and ensuing vacation with the family. It was … Continue reading
Now that the day is winding down and I’m trying to have a go at getting back to work in the hopes of logging some forward progress on the writing front, I wanted to take a couple of minutes and offer … Continue reading
Thanks to today’s mail delivery, it’s official: On July 9th, Michi and I will be taking the girls to their first real rock concert: Michi and I have been going to Rush concerts since 1990’s Presto tour. We haven’t missed a … Continue reading
A few years ago, I wrote this for my mother’s birthday. When I went to do something similar the following year, I realized that I’d used up all of the funniest bits and cute little anecdotes the first time around. So, I decided … Continue reading
Today’s the day!
Earlier today, we signed the papers and took possession of the new house! “Meanwhile, at stately Ward Manor….” I’ll certainly miss Ward Manor 1.0. It’s in a quiet subdivision that’s off the beaten path. There’s undeveloped forest land behind our … Continue reading
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.