New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Armageddon's Arrow nabs a Scribe Award!
- Where’s My Book? 2016 Edition!
- My sorta overdue Shore Leave after-action report.
- Novels & Novellas
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 2016 Winners!
- Open Secrets
- "Absent Friends" - a story for Memorial Day.
- 2016 Scribe Awards nominees announced, and...HEY!
- Armageddon's Arrow
- Best smart-assed answers of 2008.
Search the Fog
- Luvs me them Trek comics. twitter.com/comicsalliance… 11 hours ago
- HOLY TRIBBLE SNACKS IT'S #STARTREK OVERLOAD THIS WHOLE WEEKEND AND IT'S AWESOME, YOU GUYS. 11 hours ago
- It's called STAR TREK: DISCOVERY, y'all! thetrekcollective.com/2016/07/new-tv… 12 hours ago
- Dear CBS: I hereby nominate myself to be chief taste tester for all licensed Star Trek-themed foods and beverages. metro.co.uk/2016/07/23/dri… 13 hours ago
- Truth in Advertising. #fb https://t.co/ZJ8VCzI03z 15 hours ago
Category Archives: family
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: Is this thing on? :: blows dust :: So, it’s been a week or so since the last update, owing to last weekend’s Shore Leave convention and ensuing vacation with the family. It was … Continue reading
Now that the day is winding down and I’m trying to have a go at getting back to work in the hopes of logging some forward progress on the writing front, I wanted to take a couple of minutes and offer … Continue reading
Thanks to today’s mail delivery, it’s official: On July 9th, Michi and I will be taking the girls to their first real rock concert: Michi and I have been going to Rush concerts since 1990’s Presto tour. We haven’t missed a … Continue reading
A few years ago, I wrote this for my mother’s birthday. When I went to do something similar the following year, I realized that I’d used up all of the funniest bits and cute little anecdotes the first time around. So, I decided … Continue reading
Today’s the day!
Earlier today, we signed the papers and took possession of the new house! “Meanwhile, at stately Ward Manor….” I’ll certainly miss Ward Manor 1.0. It’s in a quiet subdivision that’s off the beaten path. There’s undeveloped forest land behind our … Continue reading
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.