New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- New trilogy for Trek's 50th, and we're writing one of the books!
- Novels & Novellas
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 34 and 35!
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
- The Planet of the Apes Chronicles
- Age of the Empress
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Mommy's away, so MOVIE NIGHT! Pizza, popcorn, and BATMAN '89 with the daughters. #GeekDad #fb 2 hours ago
- If you were here with me, you'd be able to see the print Rob Caswell sent me, w/his cover art for the 3rd and 4th Star Trek: Seekers novels. 7 hours ago
- RT @lordmagnusen: @daytonward You know, this one might have been your fault... or @kradec or who knows who... nojetpack.thecomicseries.com/comics/128/ 22 hours ago
- Cranking the music from THE RIGHT STUFF as I write. One of my favorite film scores of all time. #AmWriting #LightThisCandle 1 day ago
- RT @lordmagnusen: The #startrek short I did for The Prompt, with Luis Suarez. tmblr.co/ZQDpFy1h0-otT 1 day ago
Category Archives: family
A few years ago, I wrote this for my mother’s birthday. When I went to do something similar the following year, I realized that I’d used up all of the funniest bits and cute little anecdotes the first time around. So, I decided … Continue reading
Today’s the day!
Earlier today, we signed the papers and took possession of the new house! “Meanwhile, at stately Ward Manor….” I’ll certainly miss Ward Manor 1.0. It’s in a quiet subdivision that’s off the beaten path. There’s undeveloped forest land behind our … Continue reading
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.