New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Comic-Con Professional Badge: The Unboxening!
- Yes, this thing still works.
- More Berkeley Dumbass-edness.
- Pangaea II: An anthology by a bunch of my friends that needs YOUR HELP!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- After 35 years, RETURN TO TOMORROW is a real book!
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- Some musings on Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
- The Armageddon Directive
Search the Fog
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 4 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 6 days ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 6 days ago
- "NOW!!! FIGHT LIKE APES!!!" twitter.com/marcelocordova… 6 days ago
- Catching up on this past season's last few episodes of SCANDAL. I absolutely love Joe Morton as Eli Pope. 1 week ago
Category Archives: facebook
I know this has to have been around for a while, bit I only just saw it for the first time today. Yes, I chuckled.
Snurched without guilt or remorse from torenheksje: CollegeHumor.com: “5 Star Wars Status Updates” Among my favorites: Obi-Wan Kenobi: She’s your sister, bro. Luke Skywalker: wut. Han Solo: I AM SO IN.
…both here on LJ as well as Facebook: David Mack (infinitydog, bestselling author, Jack Daniel spokesperson, aspiring curmudgeon and all around good guy) wants you to friend him on Facebook. Why? Well, aside from his normal, insatiable need to be … Continue reading
Via friend Jane Hamilton @janehamilton: Whoops.
This was one of those ideas that sounded better in my head, but as I’m up late, unable to sleep, and there’s nothing good on TV, I give you: Star Trek: The Facebook Voyages. The guinea pig episode? “Spock’s Brain,” of course: TEASER