New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
Search the Fog
- A second viewing has done nothing to sway me from my opinion that HELL OR HIGH WATER is a damn fine movie. 10 hours ago
- Dammit. I can't stop laughing at this. Bonus points for the deep roll reference. LMAO. twitter.com/Iron_Spike/sta… 19 hours ago
- Ayup. #StarTrek https://t.co/5d3c6PrrJh 1 day ago
- Happy #AlienDay. https://t.co/1IqZb0aluQ 2 days ago
- Happy #AlienDay, everybody! https://t.co/MeHj0q4Xed 2 days ago
Category Archives: facebook
I know this has to have been around for a while, bit I only just saw it for the first time today. Yes, I chuckled.
Snurched without guilt or remorse from torenheksje: CollegeHumor.com: “5 Star Wars Status Updates” Among my favorites: Obi-Wan Kenobi: She’s your sister, bro. Luke Skywalker: wut. Han Solo: I AM SO IN.
…both here on LJ as well as Facebook: David Mack (infinitydog, bestselling author, Jack Daniel spokesperson, aspiring curmudgeon and all around good guy) wants you to friend him on Facebook. Why? Well, aside from his normal, insatiable need to be … Continue reading
Via friend Jane Hamilton @janehamilton: Whoops.
This was one of those ideas that sounded better in my head, but as I’m up late, unable to sleep, and there’s nothing good on TV, I give you: Star Trek: The Facebook Voyages. The guinea pig episode? “Spock’s Brain,” of course: TEASER