New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Hey! @unamccormack has a new book out today, too! twitter.com/unamccormack/s… 6 hours ago
- I love the smell of new books in the afternoon..... twitter.com/DavidAlanMack/… 7 hours ago
- Due to the success of GREY, my next novel will retell the events of THE LAST WORLD WAR, from the POV of the C-store clerks seen in Ch15. 7 hours ago
- Happy Book Birthday to @DavidRGeorgeIII and his new Star Trek: DS9 novel SACRAMENTS OF FIRE, officially out today! startrek.com/article/sacram… 9 hours ago
- RT @HoskingPoet: Strange New Worlds wp.me/p3CBMu-w7 via @wordpressdotcom Who remembers Strange New Worlds #startrek finally met @day… 2 days ago
Category Archives: erin
The kids are bus riders to and from their new school, so this morning we walked to their bus stop. We therefore got to meet all those neighbors with kids in elementary school who share that stop, and who we’d not … Continue reading
Happy Birthday, Erin! Try not to get packed into a box, or something.
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.
This is what I look like before make-up. For those wondering, this is not the special retailer incentive variant cover for my upcoming novel, as drawn by my 5-year-old and hinted about here. Though, I suppose it could be, if you … Continue reading