Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Tonight on the History Channel - CRYPTID: THE SWAMP BEAST.
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Jaws...on the BIG SCREEN!
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!
- Space Marshal Dylan McCade is an Audio Verse Award Winner!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, 2001: A Space Odyssey!
- Ask Dayton #94 on the G and T Show: "Pretty Fly for an Old Guy."
- Unpublished comics tales from the Planet of the Apes!
- RT @jjmfaraway: News: I'll be at Starfest in Denver May 2-4. Drop by and see @ChristieGolden, @daytonward, and more! starfestdenver.com/?page_id=169… 6 hours ago
- How not to go about crowdfunding, Exhibit #3,419,752. mediabistro.com/galleycat/comi… 12 hours ago
- The @Amtrak writer residency program sounded like a good idea, until the inevitable rights grab reared its ugly head. So much for that. 16 hours ago
- "This episode of #Cosmos brought to you by NOAH." 1 day ago
Category Archives: erin
Happy Birthday, Erin! Try not to get packed into a box, or something.
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.
This is what I look like before make-up. For those wondering, this is not the special retailer incentive variant cover for my upcoming novel, as drawn by my 5-year-old and hinted about here. Though, I suppose it could be, if you … Continue reading
Been a while since I gloated about the kids. They’ve been in school for a week now, Addy to 1st grade and Erin to Kindergarten, and both seem to be enjoying their teachers, catching up with friends and making new … Continue reading
Five down. Thirteen to go. For those wondering what the fuss is about “graduating” pre-school, I guess I should clarify: Rather than regular ol’ daycare, we enrolled her (and her sister before her) in a Montessori early learning school. It … Continue reading
…we’ve gone from this: to this: By my calculations, I’ve lost four years, eleven months, and sixteen days’ sleep since then. Happy Birthday, Erin!
Because it’s Father’s Day, here are some of my favorite “GeekDaddy” pics with the girls. November 2006. Addy’s 2 months old, and already doomed: June 2008. There’s a new kid on the block, so now I can delegate the indoctrination … Continue reading