New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Trial By Fire
- Cover for Star Trek: Waypoint #2!
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- "Ten for Ward" #9 at StarTrek.com: Ten Star Trek Novels for the New Star Trek Novel Reader
- Find/Contact Me
- Novels & Novellas
- July writing wrap-up.
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Is this thing on?
Search the Fog
- RT @rockblocky: That's my honey! twitter.com/TrekMovie/stat… 17 hours ago
- It tastes like chicken. twitter.com/jvancitters/st… 3 days ago
- Very cool article highlighting @insighteditions, which published - among many other things - my Vulcan Travel Guide. shelf-awareness.com/dedicated-issu… 3 days ago
- Union Station: still my favorite building in all of Kansas City. https://t.co/gfBNFNpPj2 5 days ago
- "Never trust an atom. They make up everything." BAZINGA! #ScienceJoke 5 days ago
Category Archives: erin
The kids are bus riders to and from their new school, so this morning we walked to their bus stop. We therefore got to meet all those neighbors with kids in elementary school who share that stop, and who we’d not … Continue reading
Happy Birthday, Erin! Try not to get packed into a box, or something.
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.
This is what I look like before make-up. For those wondering, this is not the special retailer incentive variant cover for my upcoming novel, as drawn by my 5-year-old and hinted about here. Though, I suppose it could be, if you … Continue reading
Been a while since I gloated about the kids. They’ve been in school for a week now, Addy to 1st grade and Erin to Kindergarten, and both seem to be enjoying their teachers, catching up with friends and making new … Continue reading
Five down. Thirteen to go. For those wondering what the fuss is about “graduating” pre-school, I guess I should clarify: Rather than regular ol’ daycare, we enrolled her (and her sister before her) in a Montessori early learning school. It … Continue reading
…we’ve gone from this: to this: By my calculations, I’ve lost four years, eleven months, and sixteen days’ sleep since then. Happy Birthday, Erin!