New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Elusive Salvation
- 24: Trial By Fire...the cover!
- Cover art for Elusive Salvation!
- Novels & Novellas
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Stuff I've Written
- StarTrek.com's first look at my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
Search the Fog
- "This wasn't in the brochure." Parenting, encapsulated. 9 hours ago
- Sitting in my home office, and it occurs to me what I need for the wall. Somebody get on that, would you? #StarTrek https://t.co/PX7DKCnk9t 10 hours ago
- "I hate that show. They should cancel it." "You never miss an episode." "I know. It sucks." "Why watch it?" "Because I hate it." #NerdRage 14 hours ago
- The writer's life, yo. https://t.co/LyLYLNqND2 16 hours ago
- For those looking to shop for my birthday. ;) (via @StarTrek) startrek.com/article/beam-u… 18 hours ago
Category Archives: erin
The kids are bus riders to and from their new school, so this morning we walked to their bus stop. We therefore got to meet all those neighbors with kids in elementary school who share that stop, and who we’d not … Continue reading
Happy Birthday, Erin! Try not to get packed into a box, or something.
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.
This is what I look like before make-up. For those wondering, this is not the special retailer incentive variant cover for my upcoming novel, as drawn by my 5-year-old and hinted about here. Though, I suppose it could be, if you … Continue reading
Been a while since I gloated about the kids. They’ve been in school for a week now, Addy to 1st grade and Erin to Kindergarten, and both seem to be enjoying their teachers, catching up with friends and making new … Continue reading
Five down. Thirteen to go. For those wondering what the fuss is about “graduating” pre-school, I guess I should clarify: Rather than regular ol’ daycare, we enrolled her (and her sister before her) in a Montessori early learning school. It … Continue reading
…we’ve gone from this: to this: By my calculations, I’ve lost four years, eleven months, and sixteen days’ sleep since then. Happy Birthday, Erin!