New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy 35th Anniversary, The Empire Strikes Back!
- We be Rushin'.....
- Tie me up.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Dayton Who?
- Book sightings!
- Star Trek: Seekers 3 and 4 covers revealed!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 25th Birthday, The Untouchables!
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- I'm really disappointed in you, internet. We should be seeing more (and better) stuff like this. http://t.co/6wcVzmsZjp 1 day ago
- For Empire's 35th anniversary, here's my oldest back in 2008, ready to kick all sorts of Sith Lord ass. #TBT http://t.co/8oP24OhapX 1 day ago
- Happy 35th Anniversary to THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK! 1 day ago
- Oh, @AlamoKC...you task me. drafthouse.com/movies/shiner-… 1 day ago
- Married Sexting. #TrueStory http://t.co/kEMPCqBvz7 2 days ago
Category Archives: erin
The kids are bus riders to and from their new school, so this morning we walked to their bus stop. We therefore got to meet all those neighbors with kids in elementary school who share that stop, and who we’d not … Continue reading
Happy Birthday, Erin! Try not to get packed into a box, or something.
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.
This is what I look like before make-up. For those wondering, this is not the special retailer incentive variant cover for my upcoming novel, as drawn by my 5-year-old and hinted about here. Though, I suppose it could be, if you … Continue reading