New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- RT @jvancitters: @daytonward relevant to your interests. http://t.co/y1PvpMgvd3 10 hours ago
- E-books are cool, but nothing...NOTHING...beats wandering the stacks at a used bookstore and finding a long-sought old book #fb 12 hours ago
- I could write up a list of 1,000 movies I'd wish Hollywood would make, and a sequel to MRS. DOUBTFIRE would never even enter my mind. 2 days ago
- If eating a steak and cheese taquito is wrong, I don't want to be right. 3 days ago
- It takes a special kind of douche to leave their shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot lane when there's a corral RIGHT. THERE. #fb 4 days ago
Category Archives: erin
Happy Birthday, Erin! Try not to get packed into a box, or something.
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.
This is what I look like before make-up. For those wondering, this is not the special retailer incentive variant cover for my upcoming novel, as drawn by my 5-year-old and hinted about here. Though, I suppose it could be, if you … Continue reading
Been a while since I gloated about the kids. They’ve been in school for a week now, Addy to 1st grade and Erin to Kindergarten, and both seem to be enjoying their teachers, catching up with friends and making new … Continue reading
Five down. Thirteen to go. For those wondering what the fuss is about “graduating” pre-school, I guess I should clarify: Rather than regular ol’ daycare, we enrolled her (and her sister before her) in a Montessori early learning school. It … Continue reading
…we’ve gone from this: to this: By my calculations, I’ve lost four years, eleven months, and sixteen days’ sleep since then. Happy Birthday, Erin!
Because it’s Father’s Day, here are some of my favorite “GeekDaddy” pics with the girls. November 2006. Addy’s 2 months old, and already doomed: June 2008. There’s a new kid on the block, so now I can delegate the indoctrination … Continue reading