New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- "No one will top Jack Nicholson as the Joker." -- the Internet, July 2006 7 hours ago
- So, the 'net's all a-Twitter about the look of the Joker in an upcoming film. Huh. "All of this has happened before and will happen again." 10 hours ago
- You know those conversations where you hold up your end with movie quotes. THOSE ARE FUCKING GLORIOUS. #TruFax 17 hours ago
- Derp. twitter.com/Gettysburg7/st… 17 hours ago
- RT @SeanTourangeau: @daytonward @jaowriter & this September Marks the 10th Anniversary of my Design being picked as the Titan from the cont… 21 hours ago
Category Archives: erin
The kids are bus riders to and from their new school, so this morning we walked to their bus stop. We therefore got to meet all those neighbors with kids in elementary school who share that stop, and who we’d not … Continue reading
Happy Birthday, Erin! Try not to get packed into a box, or something.
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.
This is what I look like before make-up. For those wondering, this is not the special retailer incentive variant cover for my upcoming novel, as drawn by my 5-year-old and hinted about here. Though, I suppose it could be, if you … Continue reading