New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The UPDATED big honkin’ books pre-order links post.
- Writer/Mad Libs creator Leonard Stern, RIP.
- Riddle Me This, by Kevin Dilmore!
- The sorta late January writing wrap-up.
- Here's a fabulous writing gig...
- Blast from the Past: Cover art for Star Trek: Corps of Engineers
- Happy 25th Birthday, The Untouchables!
- Cover blurb for Star Trek: Seekers - All That's Left!
- Novel Spaces - "The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project."
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
Search the Fog
- https://t.co/33uI303Z2K 12 hours ago
- I want this tattooed on my thigh. twitter.com/jvancitters/st… 12 hours ago
- Still lobbying for my "Kirk & Spock Go to White Castle" idea. Maybe that's why CBS won't return my calls. #StarTrek https://t.co/A7gZCvt7uO 16 hours ago
- Bryan Fuller back with Star Trek? OH HELL YES. startrek.com/article/bryan-… 16 hours ago
- "Still missing the block, guys. That's something I'd like you to work on before next season." - Cam Newton, to his offensive line. #SB50 2 days ago
Category Archives: erin
The kids are bus riders to and from their new school, so this morning we walked to their bus stop. We therefore got to meet all those neighbors with kids in elementary school who share that stop, and who we’d not … Continue reading
Happy Birthday, Erin! Try not to get packed into a box, or something.
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.
This is what I look like before make-up. For those wondering, this is not the special retailer incentive variant cover for my upcoming novel, as drawn by my 5-year-old and hinted about here. Though, I suppose it could be, if you … Continue reading
Been a while since I gloated about the kids. They’ve been in school for a week now, Addy to 1st grade and Erin to Kindergarten, and both seem to be enjoying their teachers, catching up with friends and making new … Continue reading
Five down. Thirteen to go. For those wondering what the fuss is about “graduating” pre-school, I guess I should clarify: Rather than regular ol’ daycare, we enrolled her (and her sister before her) in a Montessori early learning school. It … Continue reading
…we’ve gone from this: to this: By my calculations, I’ve lost four years, eleven months, and sixteen days’ sleep since then. Happy Birthday, Erin!