New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy Judgment Day!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Cover art for Sequart's trio of upcoming Star Wars essay books!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- And that's why they call them "kids books...."
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- Me and Kevin: Talking about your mom at Shore Leave.
- Ask Dayton #22 on the G&T Show - "Write Now. Edit Later."
- That moment when your autocorrect looks at what you're typing and just says, "Fuck it. I'm out." #TrueStory 1 day ago
- Armor should be gender neutral. Incoming fire sure as hell is. twitter.com/themarysue/sta… 2 days ago
- Yes, pseudo-celebrity, when you list your Amazon wish list as your website, I judge you. 2 days ago
- Manuscript for one novel approved. Outline for another novel approved. Go word that another project is moving forward. Boo-yah. #WritersLife 2 days ago
- One of the genuinely nice guys in the word-pushing biz, Mr. @GeoffThorne. twitter.com/GeoffThorne/st… 3 days ago
Category Archives: erin
The kids are bus riders to and from their new school, so this morning we walked to their bus stop. We therefore got to meet all those neighbors with kids in elementary school who share that stop, and who we’d not … Continue reading
Happy Birthday, Erin! Try not to get packed into a box, or something.
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.
This is what I look like before make-up. For those wondering, this is not the special retailer incentive variant cover for my upcoming novel, as drawn by my 5-year-old and hinted about here. Though, I suppose it could be, if you … Continue reading