New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Novels & Novellas
- "Dayton Made Me Do This," the SDCC 2013 Edition.
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Headlong Flight
- It's time for an "Ask Dayton Anything" thing.
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
- Stuff I've Written
Search the Fog
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 22 hours ago
- FINALLY. A game that lets me utilize one of my natural talents. https://t.co/khd4su5tx7 1 day ago
- A nice way to start a Saturday. Thanks, @jmswallow! twitter.com/jmswallow/stat… 2 days ago
- In honor of the upcoming release of STAR TREK CATS: startrek.com/article/beam-u… https://t.co/gX4ASv5LRy 2 days ago
Category Archives: Dylan McCade
Thanks to a timely message shot my way by audio drama guru and HG World creator Jay Smith, I found out this afternoon that The Adventures of Space Marshal Dylan McCade, our little audio serial that could and which was … Continue reading
Shut. The. Front. Door. “No way!” “Yes way, Ted!” :: Ahem :: Semi-final voting has completed for the inaugural Audio Verse Awards and finalist voting is now cooking with gas. Making the cut in three different categories is our favorite retro-pulpy SF hero … Continue reading
Nominations have closed for the first ever Audio Verse Awards and semi-final voting is now underway. Guess who made the cut in nine–count ’em, nine–categories? That dashing, star-jumping hero of Yesteryear, himself: Space Marshal Dylan McCade! As I mentioned in … Continue reading
Looks that way. Earlier this evening, I was alerted to this little bit of coolness: It seems that our first Space Marshal Dylan McCade adventure has been nominated in several categories for something called “the Audio Verse Awards.” Apparently, it’s something … Continue reading
Well, hopefully the time-delay blog posting thing works, and you’re reading this after it was posted on or about 2pm Eastern Time. We’re here! The sixth and final episode of the first installment of The Adventures of Space Marshal Dylan McCade! … Continue reading
I apologize for the delay in posting this, but as I’m at the big Trek convention in Vegas, I don’t have ready access to Internet connecty thingies. So, I wasn’t able to ring in an all-new installment of The Adventures of … Continue reading
Thanks to the wonder that is the time-delayed blog posting, you’re receiving this even as I wing my way through the friendly skies from Kansas City, on my way to Vegas! Anyway, it’s a new day so that means an … Continue reading
So, raise your hands if you listened yesterday to the first two installments of The Adventures of Space Marshal Dylan McCade? Both of you? Awesome. For those of you coming to the game late, no worries! The first two chapters … Continue reading
Today is the day! The Adventures of Space Marshal Dylan McCade, an audio drama produced by David Taylor at Scifi Commons and adapting a short story I wrote, and starring a full cast of talented actors, premieres TODAY the first … Continue reading
At long last Space Marshal Dylan McCade is making that jump from the Written Word to the Theater of Your Mind! Tune in next week as McCade and his ever-dependable partner, Jacquelyn “Jax” Blake, face off against the evil Empress … Continue reading