New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Pre-order Star Trek: Discovery - Drastic Measures!
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- Predator: If It Bleeds
- Cover description for Drastic Measures, my Star Trek: Discovery novel!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Dayton Who?
- November writing wrap-up!
- Friday the 12th?
- The sorta late September writing wrap-up.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
Search the Fog
- Out today! PREDATOR: IF IT BLEEDS, edited by @BryanThomasS w/tales by moi & a party of favorites! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/17/pre… 1 day ago
- Airport restroom: TSA guy standing at a urinal, doing his thing with one hand while eating a candy bar with the other. #ThingsYouCantUnsee 2 days ago
- The only thing consistent about the wifi at KCI is its ability to consistently suck. 2 days ago
- On this date in 1997, the Jupiter 2 launches, bound for Alpha Centauri. It did so happen! SHUT UP! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/its… 2 days ago
- Coming soon to a TV near me. #BabyDriver https://t.co/bcLH9X8fXX 4 days ago
Category Archives: dvd
WARNING: This is an example of a rambling blog post that someone writes when they’re killing time waiting for something else to happen. If you’re fast enough, you still can escape with your lives. Still here? All righty, then. Beware: … Continue reading
Friends John Champion and Mary Czerwinski over at DVD Geeks have done us a solid. For those not in the know, DVD Geeks is a kick-ass little weekly show that reviews the latest releases on DVD (and now Blu-ray, of … Continue reading
So, looking for something to watch? Netflix queue throttled back? Streaming not working? Well, hey! Have we got a deal for you: As the title implies, we’ve held a comedy roast each of the past three years at the annual … Continue reading
“Steve Austin, astronaut; a man barely alive….” Unless you’ve been freeze-dried or living on an asteroid for the past 30-odd years, you know that those are the first words to one of the most iconic opening credits sequences in the … Continue reading
For me, one of the cooler things about the DVD era is/has been the ability to obtain home video editions of television shows in an affordable format. More so than movies, I’ve enjoyed collecting and revisiting favorite series over the … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, I had a chance to hang out with friend John Champion, he of DVD Geeks, a weekly TV, radio, and podcast show devoted to the latest releases on DVD and Blu-ray. Their focus tends to … Continue reading
Recently, I’ve been enjoying a bit of an on-again/off-again “Aaron Sorkin marathon,” letting DVDs play as background noise while I work. I only own the first four seasons of The West Wing, and I started playing them on a whim … Continue reading
I recall watching The Marine on DVD a couple of years ago, thanks to my wife borrowing it from one of her friends at work. Setting aside the obvious jokes about the film being a showcase for a WWE wrestler, … Continue reading
This isn’t a movie review. It’s just me rambling as I continue to consider the film I watched last night. Taking Chance was but one on a stack of DVD’s I’ve purchased over the past couple of months, but until … Continue reading