New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 17 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 20 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: dvd
WARNING: This is an example of a rambling blog post that someone writes when they’re killing time waiting for something else to happen. If you’re fast enough, you still can escape with your lives. Still here? All righty, then. Beware: … Continue reading
Friends John Champion and Mary Czerwinski over at DVD Geeks have done us a solid. For those not in the know, DVD Geeks is a kick-ass little weekly show that reviews the latest releases on DVD (and now Blu-ray, of … Continue reading
So, looking for something to watch? Netflix queue throttled back? Streaming not working? Well, hey! Have we got a deal for you: As the title implies, we’ve held a comedy roast each of the past three years at the annual … Continue reading
“Steve Austin, astronaut; a man barely alive….” Unless you’ve been freeze-dried or living on an asteroid for the past 30-odd years, you know that those are the first words to one of the most iconic opening credits sequences in the … Continue reading
For me, one of the cooler things about the DVD era is/has been the ability to obtain home video editions of television shows in an affordable format. More so than movies, I’ve enjoyed collecting and revisiting favorite series over the … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, I had a chance to hang out with friend John Champion, he of DVD Geeks, a weekly TV, radio, and podcast show devoted to the latest releases on DVD and Blu-ray. Their focus tends to … Continue reading
Recently, I’ve been enjoying a bit of an on-again/off-again “Aaron Sorkin marathon,” letting DVDs play as background noise while I work. I only own the first four seasons of The West Wing, and I started playing them on a whim … Continue reading
I recall watching The Marine on DVD a couple of years ago, thanks to my wife borrowing it from one of her friends at work. Setting aside the obvious jokes about the film being a showcase for a WWE wrestler, … Continue reading
This isn’t a movie review. It’s just me rambling as I continue to consider the film I watched last night. Taking Chance was but one on a stack of DVD’s I’ve purchased over the past couple of months, but until … Continue reading