New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The return of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds!
- "A Time to Reminisce" - Looking back at Star Trek: A Time to...
- TV's iconic fight scenes? VOTE NOW!
- Ask Dayton #85 on the G and T Show: "You Never Forget Your First Time."
- Have some Fun with Kirk and Spock! Also? CONTEST!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- The shuttlecraft Galileo...restored at last!
- An overdue "Where's My Book 2015" update!
- September writing wrap-up.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
Search the Fog
- Dear local TV channels: When you're reporting what's hot on Twitter or Facebook, your newscasts occupy too much time on your schedule. FYI. 1 day ago
- MR. HOLLAND'S OPUS is running on cable right now. It's entirely possible that this may be my all-time favorite Richard Dreyfuss film. 1 day ago
- Watching the first episode of Scream Queens. Jamie Lee Curtis cracks me the hell up. 1 day ago
- Awwwwwww, yeah. RUSH: R40 Live - Official concert film available November 20th! rush.com/rush-r40-live-… 1 day ago
- When you see it...... http://t.co/wfJXgLbCs4 2 days ago
Category Archives: drexfiles
Because Doug Drexler is being mischievous over on his Facebook page today, I was prompted to go digging into the archives to pull up something I once wrote about one of his creations from Way Back When. Back in the 1970s, after … Continue reading
Okay, a bit of backstory: During the production of the original Star Trek, there came a point where a storyline required a smaller craft to carry characters away from the Enterprise in order to place them in that week’s helping … Continue reading
Mr. Drexler is back, with his usual end-of-month update to his popular blog, The Drex Files, and among his offerings so far this morning? A text-free version of the final artwork for the forthcoming Star Trek: Vanguard – Declassified collection … Continue reading
When Doug Drexler was asked to provide cover art for the next book in the ongoing Star Trek: Vanguard saga, Declassified, he responded in timely fashion. While his first submission was not accepted by Pocket (owing to similarities to previous … Continue reading
Earlier today, fanboy turned SFX stud Doug Drexler posted the second installment of his Drex TV video blog to StarTrek.com. Almost 20 minutes of DrexFiles Goodness(tm) for us fanboys (and fangirls!) to slobber over. In this installment, Doug catches up … Continue reading
In a totally manly sorta way, you understand. As one of the many enhancements bestowed upon the recently-revamped official Star Trek website, SFX guru and longtime Trek fanboy Doug Drexler has launched a new feature: “Drex-TV“. Essentially a video extension … Continue reading
It’s a quiet Sunday evening here at Stately Ward Manor, and as I work my way through my Season 3 DVD set of Burn Notice in preparation for watching the 4th season premiere I’ve got on the DVR, I feel … Continue reading
This new entry at Doug Drexler’s website, The Drexfiles, is pretty amusing. It’s a photographic travelogue of a wayward tribble. Thanks to Doug’s rather storied career, the tribble goes on a pretty slick journey to various Hollywood locales. Be sure … Continue reading
Over on his blog, Doug Drexler as has made with more of the sweet, sweet nerdy goodness, this time posting a series of photographs from the construction of the sets for the U.S.S. Defiant as seen in the Star Trek: … Continue reading
I am an addict, and Doug Drexler is my dealer. This bastard, with all his pictures and graphics and stories about Star Trek as told from the point of view of someone WHO WAS THERE, working on shows every day; … Continue reading