New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- When the ideas won't leave you alone.
- Spock & McCoy: Together again (Just because.)
- Cover art for Armageddon's Arrow!
- Happy 30th Anniversary, Star Trek III: The Search for Spock!
- Leonard Nimoy, RIP.
- Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock: The Dice Game.
- Free Reads
- RT @DennisKoch10: RT for me pls. Pangaea. A very cool concept. @crazy8press @paulkupperberg @PeterDavid_PAD @daytonward @FriedmanMJ https:/… 6 hours ago
- Dear future #Survivor contestants: You're probably going to need to learn how to start a fire. I hear that's a thing on this show. #ProTip 7 hours ago
- RT @quirkbooks: We're hiring a social media manager here at Quirk! MUST be capable of keeping up with @HarperPerennial's trolling. http:/… 12 hours ago
- RT @joedarts317: @daytonward Yes, please! braveandboldlost.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-si… http://t.co/W5lZYO1O7R 13 hours ago
- Only 5 days to go! Who will be backer #200? PANGAEA awaits! kickstarter.com/projects/18811… 17 hours ago
Category Archives: drexfiles
Because Doug Drexler is being mischievous over on his Facebook page today, I was prompted to go digging into the archives to pull up something I once wrote about one of his creations from Way Back When. Back in the 1970s, after … Continue reading
Okay, a bit of backstory: During the production of the original Star Trek, there came a point where a storyline required a smaller craft to carry characters away from the Enterprise in order to place them in that week’s helping … Continue reading
Mr. Drexler is back, with his usual end-of-month update to his popular blog, The Drex Files, and among his offerings so far this morning? A text-free version of the final artwork for the forthcoming Star Trek: Vanguard – Declassified collection … Continue reading
When Doug Drexler was asked to provide cover art for the next book in the ongoing Star Trek: Vanguard saga, Declassified, he responded in timely fashion. While his first submission was not accepted by Pocket (owing to similarities to previous … Continue reading
Earlier today, fanboy turned SFX stud Doug Drexler posted the second installment of his Drex TV video blog to StarTrek.com. Almost 20 minutes of DrexFiles Goodness(tm) for us fanboys (and fangirls!) to slobber over. In this installment, Doug catches up … Continue reading
In a totally manly sorta way, you understand. As one of the many enhancements bestowed upon the recently-revamped official Star Trek website, SFX guru and longtime Trek fanboy Doug Drexler has launched a new feature: “Drex-TV“. Essentially a video extension … Continue reading