Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Ask Dayton #94 on the G and T Show: "Pretty Fly for an Old Guy."
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Find/Contact Me
- "New" look for the Bucs.
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!
- Dayton Who?
- Novels & Novellas
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- The @Amtrak writer residency program sounded like a good idea, until the inevitable rights grab reared its ugly head. So much for that. 18 minutes ago
- "This episode of #Cosmos brought to you by NOAH." 13 hours ago
- President Obama and science on Fox tonight. Sensors detect talking heads exploding. #Cosmos 14 hours ago
- Reminded again that the worst thing about Trader Joe's tends to be its customers. #fb 1 day ago
- Awwww, yeah. #JackIsBack youtube.com/watch?v=PFMCRe… 1 day ago
Category Archives: drexfiles
Because Doug Drexler is being mischievous over on his Facebook page today, I was prompted to go digging into the archives to pull up something I once wrote about one of his creations from Way Back When. Back in the 1970s, after … Continue reading
Okay, a bit of backstory: During the production of the original Star Trek, there came a point where a storyline required a smaller craft to carry characters away from the Enterprise in order to place them in that week’s helping … Continue reading
Mr. Drexler is back, with his usual end-of-month update to his popular blog, The Drex Files, and among his offerings so far this morning? A text-free version of the final artwork for the forthcoming Star Trek: Vanguard – Declassified collection … Continue reading
When Doug Drexler was asked to provide cover art for the next book in the ongoing Star Trek: Vanguard saga, Declassified, he responded in timely fashion. While his first submission was not accepted by Pocket (owing to similarities to previous … Continue reading
Earlier today, fanboy turned SFX stud Doug Drexler posted the second installment of his Drex TV video blog to StarTrek.com. Almost 20 minutes of DrexFiles Goodness(tm) for us fanboys (and fangirls!) to slobber over. In this installment, Doug catches up … Continue reading
In a totally manly sorta way, you understand. As one of the many enhancements bestowed upon the recently-revamped official Star Trek website, SFX guru and longtime Trek fanboy Doug Drexler has launched a new feature: “Drex-TV“. Essentially a video extension … Continue reading
It’s a quiet Sunday evening here at Stately Ward Manor, and as I work my way through my Season 3 DVD set of Burn Notice in preparation for watching the 4th season premiere I’ve got on the DVR, I feel … Continue reading
This new entry at Doug Drexler’s website, The Drexfiles, is pretty amusing. It’s a photographic travelogue of a wayward tribble. Thanks to Doug’s rather storied career, the tribble goes on a pretty slick journey to various Hollywood locales. Be sure … Continue reading
Over on his blog, Doug Drexler as has made with more of the sweet, sweet nerdy goodness, this time posting a series of photographs from the construction of the sets for the U.S.S. Defiant as seen in the Star Trek: … Continue reading
I am an addict, and Doug Drexler is my dealer. This bastard, with all his pictures and graphics and stories about Star Trek as told from the point of view of someone WHO WAS THERE, working on shows every day; … Continue reading