New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- The Clean Reader App Fails To Clean Up My Book
- New trilogy for Trek's 50th, and we're writing one of the books!
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- The Batcave Podcast, Episodes 36 and 37!
- Movies R Fun, and I'm going to Hell.
- From History's Shadow
- Novels & Novellas
- How you know you're a Trekkie: Reading an original series story and grinding your teeth when you come across the term "away team." #TrueFact 1 day ago
- Learned today that @ricksternbach will be at next month's @StarFestDenver. Of course I'll have this for him to sign. http://t.co/k6ZwjTvJJ5 1 day ago
- I tried reading this with #CleanReader. My tablet wrapped itself in a brown paper bag, then smoked a cigarette. http://t.co/HkXK3l8tnj 2 days ago
- I think #CleanReader is a bunch of ducking shut. Dang you, autocorrect! terribleminds.com/ramble/2015/03… 2 days ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: Fuck You, Clean Reader — because authorial consent matters. A rageypants post at #terribleminds. terribleminds.com/ramble/2015/03… #C… 2 days ago
Category Archives: drexfiles
Because Doug Drexler is being mischievous over on his Facebook page today, I was prompted to go digging into the archives to pull up something I once wrote about one of his creations from Way Back When. Back in the 1970s, after … Continue reading
Okay, a bit of backstory: During the production of the original Star Trek, there came a point where a storyline required a smaller craft to carry characters away from the Enterprise in order to place them in that week’s helping … Continue reading
Mr. Drexler is back, with his usual end-of-month update to his popular blog, The Drex Files, and among his offerings so far this morning? A text-free version of the final artwork for the forthcoming Star Trek: Vanguard – Declassified collection … Continue reading
When Doug Drexler was asked to provide cover art for the next book in the ongoing Star Trek: Vanguard saga, Declassified, he responded in timely fashion. While his first submission was not accepted by Pocket (owing to similarities to previous … Continue reading
Earlier today, fanboy turned SFX stud Doug Drexler posted the second installment of his Drex TV video blog to StarTrek.com. Almost 20 minutes of DrexFiles Goodness(tm) for us fanboys (and fangirls!) to slobber over. In this installment, Doug catches up … Continue reading
In a totally manly sorta way, you understand. As one of the many enhancements bestowed upon the recently-revamped official Star Trek website, SFX guru and longtime Trek fanboy Doug Drexler has launched a new feature: “Drex-TV“. Essentially a video extension … Continue reading