New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Cover art for Sequart's trio of upcoming Star Wars essay books!
- Happy Judgment Day!
- Kirk versus the Gorn. Again!
- Me and Kevin: Talking about your mom at Shore Leave.
- Available NOW! The Sacred Scrolls: Comics on the Planet of the Apes
- To the Batcave (podcast)!
- From the Archives: "Naked Came the Betazoid."
- Armageddon's Arrow
- People in the Future are not pleased.
- Shore Leave, vacation, and getting back to it.
- Armor should be gender neutral. Incoming fire sure as hell is. twitter.com/themarysue/sta… 14 hours ago
- Yes, pseudo-celebrity, when you list your Amazon wish list as your website, I judge you. 16 hours ago
- Manuscript for one novel approved. Outline for another novel approved. Go word that another project is moving forward. Boo-yah. #WritersLife 21 hours ago
- One of the genuinely nice guys in the word-pushing biz, Mr. @GeoffThorne. twitter.com/GeoffThorne/st… 1 day ago
- From the "Nothing to Lose" file, I've completed and sent in my application to attend as a "returning professional" for next year's #SDCC. 1 day ago
Category Archives: drexfiles
Because Doug Drexler is being mischievous over on his Facebook page today, I was prompted to go digging into the archives to pull up something I once wrote about one of his creations from Way Back When. Back in the 1970s, after … Continue reading
Okay, a bit of backstory: During the production of the original Star Trek, there came a point where a storyline required a smaller craft to carry characters away from the Enterprise in order to place them in that week’s helping … Continue reading
Mr. Drexler is back, with his usual end-of-month update to his popular blog, The Drex Files, and among his offerings so far this morning? A text-free version of the final artwork for the forthcoming Star Trek: Vanguard – Declassified collection … Continue reading
When Doug Drexler was asked to provide cover art for the next book in the ongoing Star Trek: Vanguard saga, Declassified, he responded in timely fashion. While his first submission was not accepted by Pocket (owing to similarities to previous … Continue reading
Earlier today, fanboy turned SFX stud Doug Drexler posted the second installment of his Drex TV video blog to StarTrek.com. Almost 20 minutes of DrexFiles Goodness(tm) for us fanboys (and fangirls!) to slobber over. In this installment, Doug catches up … Continue reading
In a totally manly sorta way, you understand. As one of the many enhancements bestowed upon the recently-revamped official Star Trek website, SFX guru and longtime Trek fanboy Doug Drexler has launched a new feature: “Drex-TV“. Essentially a video extension … Continue reading