New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 40th Birthday, Star Wars!
- Is this thing on? An overdue update!
- Visit to a weird planet.....
- Wet Work
- She'll make .5 past the toybox....
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Alien Next Door and Warped: Funny books coming our way.
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Novels & Novellas
- Wet Work: It's a real book!
Search the Fog
- "We have to clean out the fridge before we go on vacation." "Okay, I'll take care of that vodka. And the rum." 11 hours ago
- When #StarWars premiered on this day in 1977, who knew it might be as awesome as it ended up being? Some of us had… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- I already made this joke. I need to write for these guys! :D duffelblog.com/2017/05/tom-cr… 22 hours ago
- The figures @Modiphius is making for their new Star Trek Adventures RPG are amazing. beastsofwar.com/star-trek-adve… 22 hours ago
- I think they missed out, not going with this version. #DirtyDancing https://t.co/QBht1TcAHr 1 day ago
Category Archives: don’t let dayton write lyrics
I know this has been around for a while, and I’ve seen it before, but only a smallish version of the pic as sent by a friend in e-Mail. While on the hunt for something entirely unrelated, I came across … Continue reading
….but when it does, it’s usually memorable. I’m reading an e-Mail I received. To boil it down, the e-Mailer is a fan of the Star Trek stories I (and Kevin and I) have written. Of course, he has his own … Continue reading
April seems to be my month for pulling stuff out of the archives. So, I took another spin through the message boards this morning, and what do I find? The same whining about how Trek has lost its way, only … Continue reading
In honor of Addy’s 8-month “birthday” today: I wanna walk! (Walk)I wanna walk! (Walk)I want to walk (Walk)I wanna walk! (Walk) Set me down, you say,Down on the floor to play sucks and I gotta say “No!”No! No, No, … Continue reading
God, this kind of thing never fails to crack me up. From TrekMovie.com, just in time for Christmas! It’s not the article itself, mind you, but the comments which come after. I’ve read it all before on various message boards, of … Continue reading