New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek Vanguard: Five years on.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- "How do you do it?"
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Free Reads
- "Assignment: Earth," the so-so Star Trek episode that keeps on giving.
- Ask Navaar...the Rush fan?
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
Search the Fog
- We just got Rick-rolled by Stephen Colbert? 10 hours ago
- I'm passionate about being paid for my work. twitter.com/jrvogt/status/… 14 hours ago
- I literally like to put two spaces after a period, because I know it pisses off some people. Literally. I also like to misuse "literally." 1 day ago
- Happy Book Birthday @davidalanmack! His new #StarTrek novel SECTION 31: CONTROL is officially on sale today! simonandschuster.com/books/Section-… 2 days ago
- Happy Birthday to Dorothy Fontana, who helped shape the original Star Trek and whose influence is still felt today. startrek.com/database_artic… 5 days ago
Category Archives: don’t let dayton write lyrics
I know this has been around for a while, and I’ve seen it before, but only a smallish version of the pic as sent by a friend in e-Mail. While on the hunt for something entirely unrelated, I came across … Continue reading
….but when it does, it’s usually memorable. I’m reading an e-Mail I received. To boil it down, the e-Mailer is a fan of the Star Trek stories I (and Kevin and I) have written. Of course, he has his own … Continue reading
April seems to be my month for pulling stuff out of the archives. So, I took another spin through the message boards this morning, and what do I find? The same whining about how Trek has lost its way, only … Continue reading
In honor of Addy’s 8-month “birthday” today: I wanna walk! (Walk)I wanna walk! (Walk)I want to walk (Walk)I wanna walk! (Walk) Set me down, you say,Down on the floor to play sucks and I gotta say “No!”No! No, No, … Continue reading
God, this kind of thing never fails to crack me up. From TrekMovie.com, just in time for Christmas! It’s not the article itself, mind you, but the comments which come after. I’ve read it all before on various message boards, of … Continue reading