New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*, Classic Thanksgiving Edition.
- Have a look at the cover for Drastic Measures!
- Remembrances of Thanksgivings past.
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- Happy 30th Anniversary, The Untouchables!
- Dayton Who?
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Find/Contact Me
- Happy Birthday, Adam West!
Search the Fog
- This is what I'm sayin'. https://t.co/V9z40sOu31 16 minutes ago
- "You see me now, a veteran of a thousand Christmas wars.............." https://t.co/jPlAufD6mM 17 hours ago
- And with Thanksgiving out of the way, holiday shopping begins in earnest. https://t.co/GJpwpMCFpd 17 hours ago
- We shall all sing songs of the Great Turkey Leg, on our way to the Stove O’ Kor. It's Your Moment of TrekZen*, Cl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- NEW EVIDENCE THAT THE VOYAGES OF THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE WERE FAKED! RUSSIAN COLLUSION! THE WHOLE TIME! #TrekHoax… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Category Archives: don’t let dayton write lyrics
I know this has been around for a while, and I’ve seen it before, but only a smallish version of the pic as sent by a friend in e-Mail. While on the hunt for something entirely unrelated, I came across … Continue reading
….but when it does, it’s usually memorable. I’m reading an e-Mail I received. To boil it down, the e-Mailer is a fan of the Star Trek stories I (and Kevin and I) have written. Of course, he has his own … Continue reading
April seems to be my month for pulling stuff out of the archives. So, I took another spin through the message boards this morning, and what do I find? The same whining about how Trek has lost its way, only … Continue reading
In honor of Addy’s 8-month “birthday” today: I wanna walk! (Walk)I wanna walk! (Walk)I want to walk (Walk)I wanna walk! (Walk) Set me down, you say,Down on the floor to play sucks and I gotta say “No!”No! No, No, … Continue reading
God, this kind of thing never fails to crack me up. From TrekMovie.com, just in time for Christmas! It’s not the article itself, mind you, but the comments which come after. I’ve read it all before on various message boards, of … Continue reading