New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- RIP Tom Deishley, aka "General Motog" from Star Trek: The Experience.
- Novels & Novellas
- 2017 Scribe Award winners announced!
- Hearts and Minds
- Announcing Titan Books' Planet of the Apes anthology lineup! Look! I'm in there!
- There's no sandwich like a tactical sandwich.
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
Search the Fog
- Trekspert Gary Kerr's gallery w/150+ pics of the Enterprise filming model's 2016 restoration. #StarTrek #ShipPorn imgur.com/a/xaa6V 9 hours ago
- We're gonna Trek down to...Discovery Avenue.... #StarTrekDiscovery https://t.co/v0lJMkBjhM 11 hours ago
- Today is #BatmanDay! On that note, another salute to the late, great Adam West, the Batman of my childhood. https://t.co/PU0wQqOVbh 12 hours ago
- Still here. Ha-HAH! dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4… https://t.co/QKwVK7Px8n 13 hours ago
- "Captain, I'm intercepting a strange signal from the planet's primary information network." "On screen, Mr. Spock.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Category Archives: don’t let dayton write lyrics
I know this has been around for a while, and I’ve seen it before, but only a smallish version of the pic as sent by a friend in e-Mail. While on the hunt for something entirely unrelated, I came across … Continue reading
….but when it does, it’s usually memorable. I’m reading an e-Mail I received. To boil it down, the e-Mailer is a fan of the Star Trek stories I (and Kevin and I) have written. Of course, he has his own … Continue reading
April seems to be my month for pulling stuff out of the archives. So, I took another spin through the message boards this morning, and what do I find? The same whining about how Trek has lost its way, only … Continue reading
In honor of Addy’s 8-month “birthday” today: I wanna walk! (Walk)I wanna walk! (Walk)I want to walk (Walk)I wanna walk! (Walk) Set me down, you say,Down on the floor to play sucks and I gotta say “No!”No! No, No, … Continue reading
God, this kind of thing never fails to crack me up. From TrekMovie.com, just in time for Christmas! It’s not the article itself, mind you, but the comments which come after. I’ve read it all before on various message boards, of … Continue reading