New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- 30 years of Star Trek: The Next Generation novels. Wait....really?
- It's a new interview! Because, that's why.
- Free Reads
- Novels & Novellas
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Guest Blogging
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- "Ten for Ward" #17 at StarTrek.com: The Secret Stories Behind 10 Star Trek Puzzles
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
Search the Fog
- The @WomenAtWarp podcast has a new interview w/Greg Cox, @davidalanmack & me about the #StarTrek: Legacies trilogy! womenatwarp.com/book-club-supp… 6 hours ago
- In honor of her 9th birthday today, I let Erin take the wheel for a while. (Eyes on the road, girl.) https://t.co/z5FqEjTIH6 1 day ago
- It's RUSH TIME. https://t.co/jIYIydLbZB 1 day ago
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 4 days ago
Category Archives: don’t let dayton write lyrics
I know this has been around for a while, and I’ve seen it before, but only a smallish version of the pic as sent by a friend in e-Mail. While on the hunt for something entirely unrelated, I came across … Continue reading
….but when it does, it’s usually memorable. I’m reading an e-Mail I received. To boil it down, the e-Mailer is a fan of the Star Trek stories I (and Kevin and I) have written. Of course, he has his own … Continue reading
April seems to be my month for pulling stuff out of the archives. So, I took another spin through the message boards this morning, and what do I find? The same whining about how Trek has lost its way, only … Continue reading
In honor of Addy’s 8-month “birthday” today: I wanna walk! (Walk)I wanna walk! (Walk)I want to walk (Walk)I wanna walk! (Walk) Set me down, you say,Down on the floor to play sucks and I gotta say “No!”No! No, No, … Continue reading
God, this kind of thing never fails to crack me up. From TrekMovie.com, just in time for Christmas! It’s not the article itself, mind you, but the comments which come after. I’ve read it all before on various message boards, of … Continue reading