New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 40th Birthday, Star Wars!
- Is this thing on? An overdue update!
- Visit to a weird planet.....
- Wet Work
- She'll make .5 past the toybox....
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Alien Next Door and Warped: Funny books coming our way.
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Novels & Novellas
- Wet Work: It's a real book!
Search the Fog
- "We have to clean out the fridge before we go on vacation." "Okay, I'll take care of that vodka. And the rum." 11 hours ago
- When #StarWars premiered on this day in 1977, who knew it might be as awesome as it ended up being? Some of us had… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- I already made this joke. I need to write for these guys! :D duffelblog.com/2017/05/tom-cr… 22 hours ago
- The figures @Modiphius is making for their new Star Trek Adventures RPG are amazing. beastsofwar.com/star-trek-adve… 22 hours ago
- I think they missed out, not going with this version. #DirtyDancing https://t.co/QBht1TcAHr 1 day ago
Category Archives: craigslist
…if you’re a fucking idiot, that is. So, as I’m occasionally wont to do, I decided to check out the Craigslist ads to see if anything interesting was to be found in the “Writing Gigs” section. Why? Because it was … Continue reading
What the hell is with people posting ads for “writing jobs” on Craigslist, and not bothering to provide the slightest clue as to what they might actually want from an applicant? I mean, people specify left, right, or ambidextrous when … Continue reading
Been a while since I posted anything about my infrequent venturing to my local Craigslist “writing jobs/writing gigs” sections. Why? Because there’s only so much funny to be mined from Examiner postings and ads for something called “BetterWritingJobs.com.” But, every … Continue reading
So, I’m checking the Kansas City Craigslist writing job ads before I head to bed. Why? Because it amuses me to do so. It’ll amuse you, too, because this night’s review yielded the following Gem of Awesome: Erotic Writer Needed … Continue reading
Another day, another gander at Craigslist, and the humor to be found in some of job listings. I’m guessing this guy’s search engine expertise doesn’t extend to figuring out a respectable wage to offer to a writer he wants to … Continue reading
Because such things never cease to amuse me. I’m almost tempted to respond to this one, since it’s local, and even though I should know better…. —– NEED SOMEONE TO REWRITE Hi all here is what im looking for i … Continue reading
Found this one in the “Writing Gigs” section. I offer it here as I found it: —– Extensive help needed with creative writing class! I need extensive help in my creative writing class. By extensive, you will need to drive … Continue reading
I’ve read this one five or six times, and I still don’t understand it. —– I have my Masters in Physics and am looking for several writers on spec to publish novels, short stories. The content ranges vastly. Please email … Continue reading
For reasons surpassing understanding, I occasionally prowl the “writing jobs” and “writing gigs” sections of Craigslist, in the off chance that a legit freelancing gig should present itself, and which I might pursue for a few extra bucks (and for … Continue reading