New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Don't panic, and carry a towel.
- Elusive Salvation
- Back on the air.
- Star Trek: Legacies - Getting the audiobook treatment!
- Back cover copy for the Star Trek: Legacies trilogy!
- Comin' at ya: the 1960s/1970s UK Star Trek comic strips.
- Pre-order The Armageddon Directive, my Mars Attacks novella!
- 24: Trial By Fire...the cover!
- Happy 25th Birthday, The Untouchables!
- Novels & Novellas
Search the Fog
- Question for the class: is there something about pushing a shopping cart that impedes brain function in some humans? Asking for a friend. 13 hours ago
- Happy Birthday, #StarWars! https://t.co/ZrGAhjWVPw 19 hours ago
- I've been told that the new Star Trek TV series will be set in space, a few centuries in the future. I HAVE TRUSTED SOURCES(tm). 20 hours ago
- Tonight, at the @AlamoKC: We're not too old for this shit! @kevindilmore's even hosting this action classic! https://t.co/9DpGvkUTql 2 days ago
- School's out, and summer vacation's now underway. Peace and Quiet are hereby suspended until mid August. #Parenting #NotInTheBrochure 2 days ago
Category Archives: cons
Put away your breakables, Phoenix. I’m coming your way. I’ll be making my first Phoenix convention appearance at LepreCon 41, which will be held June 25-28. The kind folks at the con also saw fit to invite me as a … Continue reading
April is fast approaching, and with it our annual pilgrimage to Denver and one of our favorite conventions to attend, Starfest! 2015 will mark our 13th consecutive year as guests of the convention, and I don’t mind saying that we have at least … Continue reading
Hey, Kansas City-based people! What are you doing this weekend? If you said “Basketball tournament,” then I suppose that’s all right, but if you said, “PLANET COMICON!” then now we’re talking. Kansas City’s biggest comic and pop culture convention is … Continue reading
So, 2015’s convention season is starting to heat up, at least for me and Kevin. We don’t typically do very many cons each year, but there are a couple we always try to attend, along with a few others we’re always game … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: After a two-year absence, Kevin and I enjoyed the heck out of ourselves at this year’s Shore Leave convention in Hunt Valley, Maryland. Though the con was the prime focus of our extended weekend excursion, it … Continue reading
And so it begins! Shore Leave 36 is finally upon us, and the festivities begin later today at the stylish Hunt Valley Inn hotel located in…you guessed it…Hunt Valley, Maryland. For those of you wondering, “Hey. Where’s Dayton gonna be … Continue reading
Pi-Con is a science fiction/fantasy convention held each year in the Springfield, Massachusetts area. This year’s con is coming up this weekend, and if you’re A) going, and B) interested in our forthcoming Star Trek: Seekers novel series, you’ll have the … Continue reading
So, where the hell did that weekend go? That’s right, folks! The first weekend in May, in addition to being home to this year’s Free Comic Book Day and Star Wars Day (“May the 4th Be With You!”), also was … Continue reading
Tomorrow, I’ll be hitting the road with my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and convoying with fellow word pusher Christie Golden as we make the trek to Denver for this year’s Starfest Convention! The con promises to be a chaotic collision … Continue reading
Those of you who follow the antics of me and my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, know that we’ve been regulars at Denver’s annual Starfest Convention for several years now. Indeed, 2014 will mark our 12th consecutive year as guests of … Continue reading