New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- The Clean Reader App Fails To Clean Up My Book
- New trilogy for Trek's 50th, and we're writing one of the books!
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- The Batcave Podcast, Episodes 36 and 37!
- Movies R Fun, and I'm going to Hell.
- From History's Shadow
- Novels & Novellas
- How you know you're a Trekkie: Reading an original series story and grinding your teeth when you come across the term "away team." #TrueFact 1 day ago
- Learned today that @ricksternbach will be at next month's @StarFestDenver. Of course I'll have this for him to sign. http://t.co/k6ZwjTvJJ5 1 day ago
- I tried reading this with #CleanReader. My tablet wrapped itself in a brown paper bag, then smoked a cigarette. http://t.co/HkXK3l8tnj 2 days ago
- I think #CleanReader is a bunch of ducking shut. Dang you, autocorrect! terribleminds.com/ramble/2015/03… 2 days ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: Fuck You, Clean Reader — because authorial consent matters. A rageypants post at #terribleminds. terribleminds.com/ramble/2015/03… #C… 2 days ago
Category Archives: cons
Tomorrow, I’ll be hitting the road with my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and convoying with fellow word pusher Christie Golden as we make the trek to Denver for this year’s Starfest Convention! The con promises to be a chaotic collision … Continue reading
Those of you who follow the antics of me and my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, know that we’ve been regulars at Denver’s annual Starfest Convention for several years now. Indeed, 2014 will mark our 12th consecutive year as guests of … Continue reading
For those of you thinking that my convention thing probably was done for the year, I’m happy to report that I’m going to sneak (at least) one more in before we ring out 2013. My hetero life mate, Kevin, and … Continue reading
So, yeah…that was pretty fun. Last weekend, my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I took to Las Vegas for its annual ginormous Star Trek convention. As it has for the past couple of years, the con was held at the … Continue reading
Holy crap, people. While working up my infodump of this year’s Star Trek convention in Las Vegas (a work in progress, by the way), it occurred to me that I have the perfect warm up to that post-mission report, in … Continue reading
Another year, another Starfest! We returned last night from our eleventh consecutive year as guests of this convention, which long ago became one of my favorite con destinations. Our role has evolved over time, from being “just” author guests with a table to … Continue reading