New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Cover art for Sequart's trio of upcoming Star Wars essay books!
- Kirk versus the Gorn. Again!
- Me and Kevin: Talking about your mom at Shore Leave.
- Available NOW! The Sacred Scrolls: Comics on the Planet of the Apes
- To the Batcave (podcast)!
- Shore Leave, vacation, and getting back to it.
- Armageddon's Arrow
- People in the Future are not pleased.
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- From the Archives: "Naked Came the Betazoid."
- Armor should be gender neutral. Incoming fire sure as hell is. twitter.com/themarysue/sta… 7 hours ago
- Yes, pseudo-celebrity, when you list your Amazon wish list as your website, I judge you. 9 hours ago
- Manuscript for one novel approved. Outline for another novel approved. Go word that another project is moving forward. Boo-yah. #WritersLife 13 hours ago
- One of the genuinely nice guys in the word-pushing biz, Mr. @GeoffThorne. twitter.com/GeoffThorne/st… 1 day ago
- From the "Nothing to Lose" file, I've completed and sent in my application to attend as a "returning professional" for next year's #SDCC. 1 day ago
Category Archives: cons
Hey! You’re reading this on Friday (at the earliest, anyway), but thanks to the magic of scheduled posting, I’m writing this on Wednesday evening. That’s right, I’m like Doc Brown’s dog in Back to the Future, skipping over minutes and … Continue reading
Put away your breakables, Phoenix. I’m coming your way. I’ll be making my first Phoenix convention appearance at LepreCon 41, which will be held June 25-28. The kind folks at the con also saw fit to invite me as a … Continue reading
April is fast approaching, and with it our annual pilgrimage to Denver and one of our favorite conventions to attend, Starfest! 2015 will mark our 13th consecutive year as guests of the convention, and I don’t mind saying that we have at least … Continue reading
Hey, Kansas City-based people! What are you doing this weekend? If you said “Basketball tournament,” then I suppose that’s all right, but if you said, “PLANET COMICON!” then now we’re talking. Kansas City’s biggest comic and pop culture convention is … Continue reading
So, 2015’s convention season is starting to heat up, at least for me and Kevin. We don’t typically do very many cons each year, but there are a couple we always try to attend, along with a few others we’re always game … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: After a two-year absence, Kevin and I enjoyed the heck out of ourselves at this year’s Shore Leave convention in Hunt Valley, Maryland. Though the con was the prime focus of our extended weekend excursion, it … Continue reading