New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Of new Star Trek TV series and old books.
- Coming Soon from IDW: Star Trek "Photocomics!"
- Reader mail, the "Armageddon's Arrow Edition," #2.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- A Time to Harvest
- Novels & Novellas
- So, about that Houston trip....
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- ReWard: More original series Trek stories? Yes, please. Always.
- Dylan McCade!
Search the Fog
- All romantic, and shit. twitter.com/FireflySpirits… 6 hours ago
- My first bit of #StarTrek 50th anniversary merch, from my bro @kevindilmore & the fine folks at @Hallmark :) https://t.co/OPYqTwuDrl 12 hours ago
- Hey! @skupzyk! Because *YOU* demanded it! starfestdenver.com/events/activit… 13 hours ago
- "What are your plans for Valentines Day?" "Dinner with the wife, and reading all the bitterness on Twitter." 17 hours ago
- RT @deadpoolmovie: Being this rotten has never been so fresh. fox.co/DeadpoolTix https://t.co/3wsHvb0kP5 1 day ago
Category Archives: cons
Hey, Kansas City-based people! What are you doing this weekend? If you said “Basketball tournament,” then I suppose that’s all right, but if you said, “PLANET COMICON!” then now we’re talking. Kansas City’s biggest comic and pop culture convention is … Continue reading
So, 2015’s convention season is starting to heat up, at least for me and Kevin. We don’t typically do very many cons each year, but there are a couple we always try to attend, along with a few others we’re always game … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: After a two-year absence, Kevin and I enjoyed the heck out of ourselves at this year’s Shore Leave convention in Hunt Valley, Maryland. Though the con was the prime focus of our extended weekend excursion, it … Continue reading
And so it begins! Shore Leave 36 is finally upon us, and the festivities begin later today at the stylish Hunt Valley Inn hotel located in…you guessed it…Hunt Valley, Maryland. For those of you wondering, “Hey. Where’s Dayton gonna be … Continue reading
Pi-Con is a science fiction/fantasy convention held each year in the Springfield, Massachusetts area. This year’s con is coming up this weekend, and if you’re A) going, and B) interested in our forthcoming Star Trek: Seekers novel series, you’ll have the … Continue reading
So, where the hell did that weekend go? That’s right, folks! The first weekend in May, in addition to being home to this year’s Free Comic Book Day and Star Wars Day (“May the 4th Be With You!”), also was … Continue reading
Tomorrow, I’ll be hitting the road with my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and convoying with fellow word pusher Christie Golden as we make the trek to Denver for this year’s Starfest Convention! The con promises to be a chaotic collision … Continue reading
Those of you who follow the antics of me and my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, know that we’ve been regulars at Denver’s annual Starfest Convention for several years now. Indeed, 2014 will mark our 12th consecutive year as guests of … Continue reading
For those of you thinking that my convention thing probably was done for the year, I’m happy to report that I’m going to sneak (at least) one more in before we ring out 2013. My hetero life mate, Kevin, and … Continue reading