New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 40th Birthday, Star Wars!
- Is this thing on? An overdue update!
- Visit to a weird planet.....
- Wet Work
- She'll make .5 past the toybox....
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Alien Next Door and Warped: Funny books coming our way.
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Novels & Novellas
- Wet Work: It's a real book!
Search the Fog
- "We have to clean out the fridge before we go on vacation." "Okay, I'll take care of that vodka. And the rum." 11 hours ago
- When #StarWars premiered on this day in 1977, who knew it might be as awesome as it ended up being? Some of us had… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- I already made this joke. I need to write for these guys! :D duffelblog.com/2017/05/tom-cr… 22 hours ago
- The figures @Modiphius is making for their new Star Trek Adventures RPG are amazing. beastsofwar.com/star-trek-adve… 22 hours ago
- I think they missed out, not going with this version. #DirtyDancing https://t.co/QBht1TcAHr 1 day ago
Category Archives: cons
Thanks to the wonder that is “scheduled posting” for ye olde blog, by the time this entry goes live, my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I will be west bound and down and heading for picturesque Denver, Colorado. Why? … Continue reading
Okay, not really, but it made you look. During the Shore Leave 37 convention held earlier this month in picturesque Hunt Valley, Maryland, Kevin and I were cornered like the vile animals we are invited to sit down with the lovely … Continue reading
Why, why, why I’m I thinking about 2016? We’ve still got some 2015 left to get through, right? Nevertheless, I’m already starting to look at next year through a couple of different prisms. There’s what I might be writing, of … Continue reading
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: Is this thing on? :: blows dust :: So, it’s been a week or so since the last update, owing to last weekend’s Shore Leave convention and ensuing vacation with the family. It was … Continue reading
Here we go! Again! Shore Leave 37 is fast approaching, with three full days of geeky shenanigans on tap this coming weekend within the stylish environs of the Hunt Valley Inn hotel located in…wait for it…Hunt Valley, Maryland. There may well be a few of … Continue reading
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: At least some of you likely noted a dearth of activity since late last week. Part of that was due to my being heads-down on the novel-in-progress, but a big chunk of my time … Continue reading
If anybody’s looking for Kevin and me for the next four or five days, we’ll be hanging out in balmy Phoenix, Arizona. Why? Because LepreCon, people! That’s right! We’ll be hanging out with the likes of Jennifer Brozek, David Gerrold, … Continue reading
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: I’ve been slow getting back into the blogging thing in the wake of last week’s Starfest Convention. Our annual pilgrimage to Denver was as much fun as it always is, even when you consider … Continue reading
Hey! You’re reading this on Friday (at the earliest, anyway), but thanks to the magic of scheduled posting, I’m writing this on Wednesday evening. That’s right, I’m like Doc Brown’s dog in Back to the Future, skipping over minutes and … Continue reading
Put away your breakables, Phoenix. I’m coming your way. I’ll be making my first Phoenix convention appearance at LepreCon 41, which will be held June 25-28. The kind folks at the con also saw fit to invite me as a … Continue reading