New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- My first Star Trek fan film review.
- Star Trek: Seekers 3 and 4 covers revealed!
- Guest blog by Seekers cover artist Rob Caswell on StarTrek.com!
- April writing wrap-up.
- Coming soon! 2113: Stories Inspired by the Music of Rush
- Lookie what the Book Fairy brought!
- Point of Divergence
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Talkin' 80s action movies!
- Today in Awkward Family Photos. #StarWarsDay http://t.co/DzwxqrHdFA 45 minutes ago
- Enjoy #StarWarsDay, or he'll melt your brain. http://t.co/HxxZtlKmjt 7 hours ago
- RT @starfleetmom: It’s important to read to your kids every day. Right @daytonward ? youtu.be/sU95SJDWuSY 10 hours ago
- My all-time favorite Star Wars poster. You'll note the lack of Roman numerals or subtitles. #StarWarsDay http://t.co/cTVDJ2KRIt 11 hours ago
- This is what happens when you don't read all the way to the bottom, kids. :D reddit.com/r/startrek/com… 11 hours ago
Category Archives: cons
And so it begins! Shore Leave 36 is finally upon us, and the festivities begin later today at the stylish Hunt Valley Inn hotel located in…you guessed it…Hunt Valley, Maryland. For those of you wondering, “Hey. Where’s Dayton gonna be … Continue reading
Pi-Con is a science fiction/fantasy convention held each year in the Springfield, Massachusetts area. This year’s con is coming up this weekend, and if you’re A) going, and B) interested in our forthcoming Star Trek: Seekers novel series, you’ll have the … Continue reading
So, where the hell did that weekend go? That’s right, folks! The first weekend in May, in addition to being home to this year’s Free Comic Book Day and Star Wars Day (“May the 4th Be With You!”), also was … Continue reading
Tomorrow, I’ll be hitting the road with my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and convoying with fellow word pusher Christie Golden as we make the trek to Denver for this year’s Starfest Convention! The con promises to be a chaotic collision … Continue reading
Those of you who follow the antics of me and my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, know that we’ve been regulars at Denver’s annual Starfest Convention for several years now. Indeed, 2014 will mark our 12th consecutive year as guests of … Continue reading
For those of you thinking that my convention thing probably was done for the year, I’m happy to report that I’m going to sneak (at least) one more in before we ring out 2013. My hetero life mate, Kevin, and … Continue reading