New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- 24: ROGUE, by David Mack: Comin' at ya in September!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Spock & McCoy: Together again (Just because.)
- February writing wrap-up.
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Novels & Novellas
- Leonard Nimoy, RIP.
- RT @DennisKoch10: RT for me pls. Pangaea. A very cool concept. @crazy8press @paulkupperberg @PeterDavid_PAD @daytonward @FriedmanMJ https:/… 26 minutes ago
- Dear future #Survivor contestants: You're probably going to need to learn how to start a fire. I hear that's a thing on this show. #ProTip 46 minutes ago
- RT @quirkbooks: We're hiring a social media manager here at Quirk! MUST be capable of keeping up with @HarperPerennial's trolling. http:/… 6 hours ago
- RT @joedarts317: @daytonward Yes, please! braveandboldlost.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-si… http://t.co/W5lZYO1O7R 6 hours ago
- Only 5 days to go! Who will be backer #200? PANGAEA awaits! kickstarter.com/projects/18811… 11 hours ago
Category Archives: cons
For those of you thinking that my convention thing probably was done for the year, I’m happy to report that I’m going to sneak (at least) one more in before we ring out 2013. My hetero life mate, Kevin, and … Continue reading
So, yeah…that was pretty fun. Last weekend, my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I took to Las Vegas for its annual ginormous Star Trek convention. As it has for the past couple of years, the con was held at the … Continue reading
Holy crap, people. While working up my infodump of this year’s Star Trek convention in Las Vegas (a work in progress, by the way), it occurred to me that I have the perfect warm up to that post-mission report, in … Continue reading
Another year, another Starfest! We returned last night from our eleventh consecutive year as guests of this convention, which long ago became one of my favorite con destinations. Our role has evolved over time, from being “just” author guests with a table to … Continue reading
Aloha, faithful readers. Thanks to the wonder that is the “timed release” blog post, by the time this entry becomes available for your perusal, Kevin and I will be west bound and down, loaded up and trucking, and all that. … Continue reading
Hey, fellow Trekkies, Whovians, Browncoats, Warsies, gamers, bronies, and whatever other flavor of geek or nerd might be out there reading this: Convention season is coming! Okay, I realize that there already have been several conventions by this point of … Continue reading