New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The Official Dayton & Kevin 2017 Convention Stalking Guide.
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- Happy 50th Anniversary, "TrekLit!"
- Find/Contact Me
- December writing wrap-up.
- Need a Halloween pick-me-up? Listen to HG World!
- Novels & Novellas
- Hey, wait. I've got my own "writer-versary," this month!
- "Assignment: Earth," the so-so Star Trek episode that keeps on giving.
Search the Fog
- Ha HAH! Sound advice. ;) twitter.com/damiantgordon/… 3 hours ago
- Happy 95th Birthday to the incomparable @BettyMWhite. Sliced bread only wishes it was this cool. latimes.com/entertainment/… 2 days ago
- You should never argue with kangaroos who can read. No, seriously. #ProTip twitter.com/Pocket_Books/s… 2 days ago
- Novel outline sent to its editor for review. Next: Start a short story; review galley pages for novel coming out in June. #AmWriting 3 days ago
- Oh, yeah. @HamillHimself is at it again! cbr.com/mark-hamills-j… 4 days ago
Category Archives: cons
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: Is this thing on? :: blows dust :: So, it’s been a week or so since the last update, owing to last weekend’s Shore Leave convention and ensuing vacation with the family. It was … Continue reading
Here we go! Again! Shore Leave 37 is fast approaching, with three full days of geeky shenanigans on tap this coming weekend within the stylish environs of the Hunt Valley Inn hotel located in…wait for it…Hunt Valley, Maryland. There may well be a few of … Continue reading
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: At least some of you likely noted a dearth of activity since late last week. Part of that was due to my being heads-down on the novel-in-progress, but a big chunk of my time … Continue reading
If anybody’s looking for Kevin and me for the next four or five days, we’ll be hanging out in balmy Phoenix, Arizona. Why? Because LepreCon, people! That’s right! We’ll be hanging out with the likes of Jennifer Brozek, David Gerrold, … Continue reading
Previously, on The Fog of Ward: I’ve been slow getting back into the blogging thing in the wake of last week’s Starfest Convention. Our annual pilgrimage to Denver was as much fun as it always is, even when you consider … Continue reading
Hey! You’re reading this on Friday (at the earliest, anyway), but thanks to the magic of scheduled posting, I’m writing this on Wednesday evening. That’s right, I’m like Doc Brown’s dog in Back to the Future, skipping over minutes and … Continue reading
Put away your breakables, Phoenix. I’m coming your way. I’ll be making my first Phoenix convention appearance at LepreCon 41, which will be held June 25-28. The kind folks at the con also saw fit to invite me as a … Continue reading
April is fast approaching, and with it our annual pilgrimage to Denver and one of our favorite conventions to attend, Starfest! 2015 will mark our 13th consecutive year as guests of the convention, and I don’t mind saying that we have at least … Continue reading
Hey, Kansas City-based people! What are you doing this weekend? If you said “Basketball tournament,” then I suppose that’s all right, but if you said, “PLANET COMICON!” then now we’re talking. Kansas City’s biggest comic and pop culture convention is … Continue reading