New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- The spam I get.
- Reader mail, the "Armageddon's Arrow Edition," #2.
- Armageddon's Arrow
- June writing wrap-up.
- Novels & Novellas
- People in the Future are not pleased.
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- LepreCon 41 post-game!
- Where’s My Book? 2015 Edition!
- In honor of #SDCC, I've laid in extra Monster Energy Drink and pretzel dogs here at Ward Manor. I'll also be checking badges all weekend. 18 hours ago
- Apparently, somebody in our neighborhood (other side of the lake from us) set their house on fire with their fireworks antics. :: snicker :: 1 day ago
- Letting The Shawshank Redemption roll as I work. I never get tired of this movie. 2 days ago
- Idle observation after five minutes at the local grocery store: People are fucking dumb. #fb 2 days ago
- My favorite thing on the net today. This needs to be a print. twitter.com/BKStreetArt/st… 3 days ago
Category Archives: cons
So, 2015’s convention season is starting to heat up, at least for me and Kevin. We don’t typically do very many cons each year, but there are a couple we always try to attend, along with a few others we’re always game … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: After a two-year absence, Kevin and I enjoyed the heck out of ourselves at this year’s Shore Leave convention in Hunt Valley, Maryland. Though the con was the prime focus of our extended weekend excursion, it … Continue reading
And so it begins! Shore Leave 36 is finally upon us, and the festivities begin later today at the stylish Hunt Valley Inn hotel located in…you guessed it…Hunt Valley, Maryland. For those of you wondering, “Hey. Where’s Dayton gonna be … Continue reading
Pi-Con is a science fiction/fantasy convention held each year in the Springfield, Massachusetts area. This year’s con is coming up this weekend, and if you’re A) going, and B) interested in our forthcoming Star Trek: Seekers novel series, you’ll have the … Continue reading
So, where the hell did that weekend go? That’s right, folks! The first weekend in May, in addition to being home to this year’s Free Comic Book Day and Star Wars Day (“May the 4th Be With You!”), also was … Continue reading
Tomorrow, I’ll be hitting the road with my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and convoying with fellow word pusher Christie Golden as we make the trek to Denver for this year’s Starfest Convention! The con promises to be a chaotic collision … Continue reading
Those of you who follow the antics of me and my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, know that we’ve been regulars at Denver’s annual Starfest Convention for several years now. Indeed, 2014 will mark our 12th consecutive year as guests of … Continue reading