New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- September writing wrap-up.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- Star Trek Re-Watch: "The Lights of Zetar"
- July writing wrap-up.
- Here's a fabulous writing gig...
- A Star Trek: Seekers contest!
- Space: 2099. Wait...WHAT?
- Tonight on the History Channel - CRYPTID: THE SWAMP BEAST.
- East bound and down...35 years and truckin'!
- Why am I not here? Do they have care packages? twitter.com/oktoberfestyeg… 11 hours ago
- I need to add, "Have Pez dispenser modeled after me" to the Bucket List. Because REASONS. 17 hours ago
- NASA has posted every photo ever taken from the Apollo missions to a Flickr account. How awesome is that? motherjones.com/mixed-media/20… 19 hours ago
- So I cooked dinner for family and friends last night, and as of this morning no deaths have been reported. I'm calling that a win. 21 hours ago
- RT @FriedmanMJ: Not your father's supercontinent... michaeljanfriedman.net/pangaea-awaits/ @authorduderuss @ronmarz @SizzlerKistler @daytonward @KellyMedin… 1 day ago
Category Archives: cons
Hey, Kansas City-based people! What are you doing this weekend? If you said “Basketball tournament,” then I suppose that’s all right, but if you said, “PLANET COMICON!” then now we’re talking. Kansas City’s biggest comic and pop culture convention is … Continue reading
So, 2015’s convention season is starting to heat up, at least for me and Kevin. We don’t typically do very many cons each year, but there are a couple we always try to attend, along with a few others we’re always game … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: After a two-year absence, Kevin and I enjoyed the heck out of ourselves at this year’s Shore Leave convention in Hunt Valley, Maryland. Though the con was the prime focus of our extended weekend excursion, it … Continue reading
And so it begins! Shore Leave 36 is finally upon us, and the festivities begin later today at the stylish Hunt Valley Inn hotel located in…you guessed it…Hunt Valley, Maryland. For those of you wondering, “Hey. Where’s Dayton gonna be … Continue reading
Pi-Con is a science fiction/fantasy convention held each year in the Springfield, Massachusetts area. This year’s con is coming up this weekend, and if you’re A) going, and B) interested in our forthcoming Star Trek: Seekers novel series, you’ll have the … Continue reading
So, where the hell did that weekend go? That’s right, folks! The first weekend in May, in addition to being home to this year’s Free Comic Book Day and Star Wars Day (“May the 4th Be With You!”), also was … Continue reading
Tomorrow, I’ll be hitting the road with my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and convoying with fellow word pusher Christie Golden as we make the trek to Denver for this year’s Starfest Convention! The con promises to be a chaotic collision … Continue reading
Those of you who follow the antics of me and my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, know that we’ve been regulars at Denver’s annual Starfest Convention for several years now. Indeed, 2014 will mark our 12th consecutive year as guests of … Continue reading
For those of you thinking that my convention thing probably was done for the year, I’m happy to report that I’m going to sneak (at least) one more in before we ring out 2013. My hetero life mate, Kevin, and … Continue reading