New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Have a look at the cover for Drastic Measures!
- Let's do another "Ask Dayton Anything" thing.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Bucs Blog! 2017 Season, Week 11.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Dayton Who?
- Star Trek: Waypoint - the trade paperback has a shiny new cover!
- Comic-Con Professional Badge: The Unboxening!
- And so it goes.
- Happy 70th Anniversary to the Armed Services Editions!
Search the Fog
- IF THIS DOESN'T CONVINCE YOU, NOTHING WILL. IT WAS FAKED! ALL OF IT! #TrekHoax #MoonHoax https://t.co/c6cAaR4u3w 26 minutes ago
- 947 FEET LONG? THE BIG LIE FINALLY REVEALED! #TrekHoax #MoonHoax https://t.co/rlICQbh5in 42 minutes ago
- WE NEVER WENT TO VULCAN! #TrekHoax #MoonHoax https://t.co/nADCZWoN2V 54 minutes ago
- AT LAST! INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF THAT THE VOYAGES OF THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE WERE FAKED! #TrekHoax #MoonHoax https://t.co/qoeu6v37w5 1 hour ago
- What she said! twitter.com/llapawsper/sta… 12 hours ago
Category Archives: cons
Awwwwww Yissssssssss. Thanks to the con’s own swank and rather handy header graphic, I’m left with almost nothing to tell you about next weekend’s Kansas City Comic Con, which will take place next weekend, November 10-12, at Bartle Hall in … Continue reading
So, that big honkin’ ginormous convention in Las Vegas last week sure was something. Five full days of high-intensity, full frontal Trekkery jiggling itself right in front of your face. You’re welcome for that visual, by the way. And that … Continue reading
I’m coming for you, Sin City. That’s right, kids! Thanks to the miracle of advance scheduling, by the time you read this I’ll be soaring west in a pressurized metal tube filled to overflowing with germs, desperate hopes, and cash which may or … Continue reading
Through the wonder of scheduled posting, you’re now reading something I wrote late Wednesday night, which was posted while I’m winging my way to Baltimore from Kansas City. Goodness, but technology is nifty. What will they think of next? Anyway…… … Continue reading
The first few times I attended San Diego Comic-Con as a professional, the process of obtaining your “professional credentials” was straightforward, albeit soul-killing. Even for the years I don’t go, I always register for my badge, anyway, as it’s usually … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: Not much going on around here over the past several days. Most of that can be attributed to our road trip to Denver for the annual StarFest Convention. For those keeping score at home, … Continue reading
It’s almost that time again! Come Thursday, my hetero life mate and frequent writing partner, Kevin Dilmore, will be aiming the Mirth Mobile west as we take on the grueling, unrelentingly boring drive across Kansas via I-70 on our … Continue reading
Well, it seems the cat’s out of the bag on this one, as it’s been reported in different places and a couple of people have asked me about it. Along with my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and a whole … Continue reading
It’s still early, but the 2017 convention season is already starting to build out for me and Kevin. I don’t typically do very many cons each year, and Kevin does a few more in his role representing Hallmark. That said, there are a … Continue reading