New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Star Trek 365.
- Headlong Flight
- Haynes' U.S.S. Enterprise Owners' Workshop Manual.
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- Guest Blogging
Search the Fog
- Goodbye, Denver! As always, you and @StarFestDenver were awesome hosts. Hope to see you again in a year or so. 1 day ago
- "Gorilla Marketing." Hah HAH! #PlanetOfTheApes #Starfest2017 https://t.co/d56FAcSqzZ 3 days ago
- Awwwwww Yissssss! @startrektour startrektour.com/special-events… 4 days ago
- Okay, @StarFestDenver...let's do this thing! https://t.co/nA5TjBOM77 4 days ago
- Bit of a throwback for the #Bucs 2017 season: all their rivals from the NFC Central days of old! m.buccaneers.com/s/33201/embedd… 4 days ago
Category Archives: comics
Good news, everyone! For those of you who haven’t yet partaken of IDW Publishing‘s bi-monthly Star Trek: Waypoint mini-series (and really…what’s up with that?), you’ll be pleased to know that the entire 8-issue run will be collected into a trade … Continue reading
WARNING: Nerdy rambling lay ahead. The other day on Facebook, noted science fiction author and all-around good guy Robert J. Sawyer mentioned that he’d stumbled across a fan website devoted to “Assignment: Earth,” the Star Trek original series episode that … Continue reading
You think people would learn their lesson, and quit calling us, but nooooOOOOoooo. TrekMovie.com certainly hasn’t. Late last month, the popular fan-driven Star Trek news site, for reasons surpassing understanding, dispatched intrepid interviewer Rich Shepis to talk to me and … Continue reading
Hey, Kansas City-area readers, fans, and peeps! Just a reminder that my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I will be signing copies of our first-ever comic, Star Trek: Waypoint #2 from IDW Publishing, this Wednesday at Pop Culture Comix in … Continue reading
Awwwwwwwwww, yeah. So, you know that my hetero life mate, Kevin, and I got a chance to write a Star Trek comic story for IDW Publishing earlier in the year. Never content to do things in anything resembling “a normal … Continue reading
It’s been not quite a year since IDW Publishing announced plans to collect and publish Star Trek: The Classic UK Comics. I vividly remember that day, as it was upon reading said announcement that all fluids simultaneously fled my body in a … Continue reading
:: reviews Bucket List :: :: notes entry, “Write Comic Book; See Name on Cover” :: :: checks off Bucket List Item :: :: dances around home office :: Thanks to editor Sarah Gaydos and the good folks at IDW … Continue reading
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. Several months ago, IDW Star Trek comics editor Sarah Gaydos reached out to me via e-Mail, asking if I might be interested in participating in a special comics project she was developing to celebrate Trek‘s 50th anniversary. The … Continue reading
For those of you who aren’t dialed in to such things, CBS announced back in November that a new Star Trek television series was in development, with a premiere scheduled for January 2017. Unlike its previous TV incarnations, this new Trek was … Continue reading