New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Vulcan
- Where's My Book? 2016 Edition: The Poll!
- We're gonna write a Star Trek comic!
- 24: Trial By Fire...the cover!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- "Where's My Book?" - The Poll!
- God speed to the crew of Apollo 1.
- Elusive Salvation
- Novels & Novellas
- 2113: Stories Inspired by the Music of Rush
Search the Fog
- Still time to vote for your fave pics in the 2016 Edition of #WheresDaytonsBook! Poll open through Sunday! daytonward.wordpress.com/2016/07/26/whe… 4 hours ago
- Look what @kevindilmore trucked back from San Diego for me. #ScribeAwards #StarTrek https://t.co/6OhAzg2TBT 10 hours ago
- Worst. Buddy Cop Movie. Ever. https://t.co/fAmhzMrk9r 19 hours ago
- Clan Ward and @kevindilmore are fixing to Go Ape tonight! https://t.co/dlW9DmzCwl 1 day ago
- Stick this in your ears! #Rush #Rush2113 https://t.co/vENmdXPoNO 1 day ago
Category Archives: comics
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. Several months ago, IDW Star Trek comics editor Sarah Gaydos reached out to me via e-Mail, asking if I might be interested in participating in a special comics project she was developing to celebrate Trek‘s 50th anniversary. The … Continue reading
For those of you who aren’t dialed in to such things, CBS announced back in November that a new Star Trek television series was in development, with a premiere scheduled for January 2017. Unlike its previous TV incarnations, this new Trek was … Continue reading
Wishing a Happy 93rd Birthday to the Generalissimo himself, Stan Lee! He’s been at the epicenter of comics for more than seventy years. I still have my copy of How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way, which I purchased when I … Continue reading
O. M. G. Back in 2013, IDW Publishing granted the wish of uncounted Star Trek fanboys (including the one who wrote this blog thing you’re reading right now) when they published Star Trek: The Newspaper Comics, a gorgeous two-volume oversized … Continue reading
I think the title pretty much says it all, right? The Sequart Organization has been keeping friends Rich Handley and Joe Berenato busy of late. In turn, they have been keeping freelance word pushers like myself out of trouble by giving us … Continue reading
Not together, you understand. I mean, that’d just be weird. Those of you who follow this space with any regularity know that the good folks over at the Sequart Organization have seen fit to invite me into their fold here … Continue reading
In the comic shop, everybody can hear you scream, fanboy. Over the weekend at the annual WonderCon convention, IDW announced that it was teaming up with DC Comics for another Star Trek crossover. As some of you may know, the … Continue reading
Last summer, I wrote my first essay for the Sequart Organization, which was published in New Life and New Civilizations: Exploring Star Trek Comics, a collection edited by Joseph F. Berenato. Having failed to learn their lesson after that first … Continue reading
As we cruise on toward the end of the year, we find ourselves drawing ever closer to the launch of The Primate Directive, the Star Trek/Planet of the Apes crossover event coming at us courtesy of comics publishers IDW and … Continue reading
Last year, current Star Trek comics publisher IDW unleashed a treasure trove of Trekkie comics goodness on a grateful fandom when it published the two-volume Star Trek: The Newspaper Comics, collecting the run of story strips which were published in … Continue reading