New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Some holiday reading ideas.
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Saturday news roundup: 24! Vegas! Interview! Polls!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Beer me, petaQ!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- “I’ve watched this clip about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.” — Beetlejuice twitter.com/westwingweekly… 1 day ago
- USPS parcel tracking history: 12/02/2017 - Order shipped. 12/04/2017 - No fucking idea where it is. 12/06/2017 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What I did today: helped with a "pronunciation guide" for the fine folks at @SimonAudio, so they can get going on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Wait for it......... https://t.co/sCRGoFM2E2 3 days ago
Category Archives: comics
Short stories that run the gamut of Star Trek‘s history, set during the Original Series, The Next Generation, Voyager, Deep Space Nine, Enterprise, and more, featuring all your favorite characters. Capturing a galaxy of emotions, these weird and wonderful stories … Continue reading
Some of you who visit this space from time to time may recall that, last year, Kevin and I got to cross a pretty cool item off our respective Bucket Lists: Write a Star Trek comic. This took the form … Continue reading
Earlier this year, I blogged/babbled about 2017 marking the 50th anniversary of “Trek Lit,” or the various flavors of Star Trek novels and novelizations which have found their way to bookstore shelves over the years. Yep, there hasn’t been a single … Continue reading
Good news, everyone! For those of you who haven’t yet partaken of IDW Publishing‘s bi-monthly Star Trek: Waypoint mini-series (and really…what’s up with that?), you’ll be pleased to know that the entire 8-issue run will be collected into a trade … Continue reading
WARNING: Nerdy rambling lay ahead. The other day on Facebook, noted science fiction author and all-around good guy Robert J. Sawyer mentioned that he’d stumbled across a fan website devoted to “Assignment: Earth,” the Star Trek original series episode that … Continue reading
You think people would learn their lesson, and quit calling us, but nooooOOOOoooo. TrekMovie.com certainly hasn’t. Late last month, the popular fan-driven Star Trek news site, for reasons surpassing understanding, dispatched intrepid interviewer Rich Shepis to talk to me and … Continue reading
Hey, Kansas City-area readers, fans, and peeps! Just a reminder that my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I will be signing copies of our first-ever comic, Star Trek: Waypoint #2 from IDW Publishing, this Wednesday at Pop Culture Comix in … Continue reading
Awwwwwwwwww, yeah. So, you know that my hetero life mate, Kevin, and I got a chance to write a Star Trek comic story for IDW Publishing earlier in the year. Never content to do things in anything resembling “a normal … Continue reading
It’s been not quite a year since IDW Publishing announced plans to collect and publish Star Trek: The Classic UK Comics. I vividly remember that day, as it was upon reading said announcement that all fluids simultaneously fled my body in a … Continue reading