New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- "Ten for Ward" #15 at StarTrek.com: 10 Favorite Trek Musical Pieces
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Armageddon's Arrow
- Novels & Novellas
- Stuff I've Written
- Happy 35th Anniversary, The Empire Strikes Back!
- Cover art for Sequart Planet of the Apes books!
- I can name that Trekkie tune in two notes!
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- My first Star Trek fan film review.
- "Ten for Ward" strikes again! This time? "10 Favorite Trek Musical Pieces." twitter.com/StarTrek/statu… 18 hours ago
- Okay, so with Santorum joining the fray, do we have enough contestants to form teams yet? When do we get to the first immunity challenge? 1 day ago
- MAD MAX: FURY ROAD gets an 80s-style movie trailer, and it is a thing of beauty. youtube.com/watch?v=qC951n… 1 day ago
- This wins the internet today, for me at least: ISS docking, ala 2001: A Space Odyssey: youtube.com/watch?v=axPoEm… 1 day ago
- Okay, look, if you're holding out on whether to come see me at #Lep41? How's about @David_Gerrold? BOOM. Right there. blogs.evtrib.com/nerdvana/books… 2 days ago
Category Archives: comics
Not together, you understand. I mean, that’d just be weird. Those of you who follow this space with any regularity know that the good folks over at the Sequart Organization have seen fit to invite me into their fold here … Continue reading
In the comic shop, everybody can hear you scream, fanboy. Over the weekend at the annual WonderCon convention, IDW announced that it was teaming up with DC Comics for another Star Trek crossover. As some of you may know, the … Continue reading
Last summer, I wrote my first essay for the Sequart Organization, which was published in New Life and New Civilizations: Exploring Star Trek Comics, a collection edited by Joseph F. Berenato. Having failed to learn their lesson after that first … Continue reading
Wishing a Happy 92nd Birthday to the Generalissimo himself, Stan Lee! He’s been at the epicenter of comics for more than seventy years. I still have my copy of How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way, which I purchased when I … Continue reading
As we cruise on toward the end of the year, we find ourselves drawing ever closer to the launch of The Primate Directive, the Star Trek/Planet of the Apes crossover event coming at us courtesy of comics publishers IDW and … Continue reading
Last year, current Star Trek comics publisher IDW unleashed a treasure trove of Trekkie comics goodness on a grateful fandom when it published the two-volume Star Trek: The Newspaper Comics, collecting the run of story strips which were published in … Continue reading
So, this little comics bombshell was dropped today: StarTrek.com: Star Trek/Planet Of the Apes Crossover Coming Soon from IDW & BOOM! According to the article, “IDW will publish the alternate universe crossover, a multi-issue series that will pair the original U.S.S. … Continue reading