New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Novels & Novellas
- Star Trek: Vulcan
- We're gonna write a Star Trek comic!
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- Stuff I've Written
- Trial By Fire
- Star Trek: Legacies - Getting the audiobook treatment!
- Cover for Star Trek: Waypoint #2!
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
Search the Fog
- Because the truth hurts, yo. twitter.com/_youhadonejob1… 23 hours ago
- Outstanding! @loveofspock twitter.com/StuartSWard/st… 1 day ago
- I'm hoping this will hit a theater in my area, but it's good to have a fallback plan! twitter.com/LoveOfSpock/st… 1 day ago
- For those wondering, I'm one of the six or seven people who won't be performing at the VMAs this weekend. Sorry. 2 days ago
- RT @rockblocky: That's my honey! twitter.com/TrekMovie/stat… 3 days ago
Category Archives: comics
:: reviews Bucket List :: :: notes entry, “Write Comic Book; See Name on Cover” :: :: checks off Bucket List Item :: :: dances around home office :: Thanks to editor Sarah Gaydos and the good folks at IDW … Continue reading
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. Several months ago, IDW Star Trek comics editor Sarah Gaydos reached out to me via e-Mail, asking if I might be interested in participating in a special comics project she was developing to celebrate Trek‘s 50th anniversary. The … Continue reading
For those of you who aren’t dialed in to such things, CBS announced back in November that a new Star Trek television series was in development, with a premiere scheduled for January 2017. Unlike its previous TV incarnations, this new Trek was … Continue reading
Wishing a Happy 93rd Birthday to the Generalissimo himself, Stan Lee! He’s been at the epicenter of comics for more than seventy years. I still have my copy of How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way, which I purchased when I … Continue reading
O. M. G. Back in 2013, IDW Publishing granted the wish of uncounted Star Trek fanboys (including the one who wrote this blog thing you’re reading right now) when they published Star Trek: The Newspaper Comics, a gorgeous two-volume oversized … Continue reading
I think the title pretty much says it all, right? The Sequart Organization has been keeping friends Rich Handley and Joe Berenato busy of late. In turn, they have been keeping freelance word pushers like myself out of trouble by giving us … Continue reading
Not together, you understand. I mean, that’d just be weird. Those of you who follow this space with any regularity know that the good folks over at the Sequart Organization have seen fit to invite me into their fold here … Continue reading
In the comic shop, everybody can hear you scream, fanboy. Over the weekend at the annual WonderCon convention, IDW announced that it was teaming up with DC Comics for another Star Trek crossover. As some of you may know, the … Continue reading
Last summer, I wrote my first essay for the Sequart Organization, which was published in New Life and New Civilizations: Exploring Star Trek Comics, a collection edited by Joseph F. Berenato. Having failed to learn their lesson after that first … Continue reading