New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Tonight on the History Channel - CRYPTID: THE SWAMP BEAST.
- Almost that time again.
- Happy 45th Anniversary, 2001: A Space Odyssey!
- Peaceable Kingdoms
- Star Trek: Vanguard fan art!
- Novels & Novellas
- Dayton Who?
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- Borrowing an idea: "How I Sold My Books."
- If eating a steak and cheese taquito is wrong, I don't want to be right. 1 hour ago
- It takes a special kind of douche to leave their shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot lane when there's a corral RIGHT. THERE. #fb 14 hours ago
- Suck it, Zimbio. http://t.co/Hq69jNWJIp 1 day ago
- All right, Monday. Let's do this shit. #fb 2 days ago
- NEW RULE: It's not allowed to snow once you start cutting grass for the year. IT IS NOT ALLOWED. 2 days ago
Category Archives: comics
“The ‘Bat-Man,’ a mysterious and adventurous figure, fighting for justice and apprehending the wrong-doer, in his lone battle against the evil forces of society… His identity remains unknown…” March 30th, 1939: The first appearance of everyone’s favorite caped crusader! Here … Continue reading
Fan site VisionaryTrek.com has posted a lengthy preview of Sequart’s forthcoming New Life and New Civilizations: Exploring Star Trek Comics, including quotes from several of the anthology’s contributors. (Why, yes, that does in fact mean me, too. Thanks for asking.) Writer Eric … Continue reading
Those two or three of you who read my monthly “writing wrap-up” posts have seen notes about an essay I was writing “for a collection of essays on a pop culture subject To Be Named Later.” Well, here it is, all … Continue reading
Wishing a Happy 91st Birthday to the Generalissimo himself, Stan Lee! He’s been at the epicenter of comics for more than seventy years. I still have my copy of How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way, which I purchased when … Continue reading
My friend Rich Handley has been busy. This may be hard for some folks to believe, but Rich is an even bigger freak for all things Planet of the Apes than I am. Dude’s written two swank books on the … Continue reading
Okay, here’s my big, fancy sales pitch for these books: GO. BUY THEM. NOW. What, you want more? Fine. Here’s the deal: Way back in the day, as in right around the time Star Trek: The Motion Picture was in … Continue reading
For those of you thinking that my convention thing probably was done for the year, I’m happy to report that I’m going to sneak (at least) one more in before we ring out 2013. My hetero life mate, Kevin, and … Continue reading
Are you a fan of fantasy, police procedurals, and/or author Keith R.A. DeCandido? Well, me, neither. I keed! I keed! In truth, I’m only really a fan of one of those things, but it’s a testament to Keith that he … Continue reading
Here’s another bit of interestingly nerdy news that escaped my notice during my recent vacation. Fans of Star Trek, comics, and Star Trek comics doubtless know the name John Byrne. He’s pretty much a legend, having produced a number of … Continue reading