New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The Book Fairy brought presents from the Final Frontier!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- Free Reads
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Ask Dayton #106 on the G and T show: "Tricks and Treats, yo."
- Star Trek: Vanguard fan art!
- Dayton Who?
- Novels & Novellas
Search the Fog
- My daughters have been assimilated by the Cult of the Fidget Spinner. #ThisWasNotInTheBrochure 2 hours ago
- TFW you deliver - on time, even - that manuscript for what hopefully be your next novel. https://t.co/ieHdDgbqvG 4 hours ago
- Damn you, @Arbys. That's funny. twitter.com/Arbys/status/8… 3 days ago
- Well, this can't be good. https://t.co/CvbWBSe9Wd 4 days ago
- Today's public service announcement is sponsored by the fine folks at Weyland-Yutani Corporation. https://t.co/revrFcr9Vb 4 days ago
Category Archives: comics
Good news, everyone! For those of you who haven’t yet partaken of IDW Publishing‘s bi-monthly Star Trek: Waypoint mini-series (and really…what’s up with that?), you’ll be pleased to know that the entire 8-issue run will be collected into a trade … Continue reading
WARNING: Nerdy rambling lay ahead. The other day on Facebook, noted science fiction author and all-around good guy Robert J. Sawyer mentioned that he’d stumbled across a fan website devoted to “Assignment: Earth,” the Star Trek original series episode that … Continue reading
You think people would learn their lesson, and quit calling us, but nooooOOOOoooo. TrekMovie.com certainly hasn’t. Late last month, the popular fan-driven Star Trek news site, for reasons surpassing understanding, dispatched intrepid interviewer Rich Shepis to talk to me and … Continue reading
Hey, Kansas City-area readers, fans, and peeps! Just a reminder that my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I will be signing copies of our first-ever comic, Star Trek: Waypoint #2 from IDW Publishing, this Wednesday at Pop Culture Comix in … Continue reading
Awwwwwwwwww, yeah. So, you know that my hetero life mate, Kevin, and I got a chance to write a Star Trek comic story for IDW Publishing earlier in the year. Never content to do things in anything resembling “a normal … Continue reading
It’s been not quite a year since IDW Publishing announced plans to collect and publish Star Trek: The Classic UK Comics. I vividly remember that day, as it was upon reading said announcement that all fluids simultaneously fled my body in a … Continue reading
:: reviews Bucket List :: :: notes entry, “Write Comic Book; See Name on Cover” :: :: checks off Bucket List Item :: :: dances around home office :: Thanks to editor Sarah Gaydos and the good folks at IDW … Continue reading
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. Several months ago, IDW Star Trek comics editor Sarah Gaydos reached out to me via e-Mail, asking if I might be interested in participating in a special comics project she was developing to celebrate Trek‘s 50th anniversary. The … Continue reading
For those of you who aren’t dialed in to such things, CBS announced back in November that a new Star Trek television series was in development, with a premiere scheduled for January 2017. Unlike its previous TV incarnations, this new Trek was … Continue reading