New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Famous Monsters #286: In da house!
- Planet of the Apes anthology: Now up for pre-order!
- Dylan McCade!
- Novels & Novellas
- Find/Contact Me
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- Trek's 50th in Famous Monsters #286, and guess who?
- 24: Trial By Fire...the cover!
Search the Fog
- Dear Anyone Posting #StarTrek Articles, but Especially Those w/Photos: It's been 50 years. The little arrow thingee is over the left breast. 3 hours ago
- Counting those I wrote w/@kevindilmore, today I officially started writing my 19th #StarTrek novel. How the hell did THAT happen? 4 hours ago
- The uniforms for the new #StarTrek TV series. I HAVE TRUSTED SOURCES(tm). geeksaresexy.net/2016/05/26/sta… 5 hours ago
- Here's something I haven't said in about 12 hours: "Hey. It's raining again." 17 hours ago
- Everyone wish @Richard_Schiff a very "Happy Birthday!" We don't want to tempt the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing, after all. 1 day ago
Category Archives: comics
For those of you who aren’t dialed in to such things, CBS announced back in November that a new Star Trek television series was in development, with a premiere scheduled for January 2017. Unlike its previous TV incarnations, this new Trek was … Continue reading
Wishing a Happy 93rd Birthday to the Generalissimo himself, Stan Lee! He’s been at the epicenter of comics for more than seventy years. I still have my copy of How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way, which I purchased when I … Continue reading
O. M. G. Back in 2013, IDW Publishing granted the wish of uncounted Star Trek fanboys (including the one who wrote this blog thing you’re reading right now) when they published Star Trek: The Newspaper Comics, a gorgeous two-volume oversized … Continue reading
I think the title pretty much says it all, right? The Sequart Organization has been keeping friends Rich Handley and Joe Berenato busy of late. In turn, they have been keeping freelance word pushers like myself out of trouble by giving us … Continue reading
Not together, you understand. I mean, that’d just be weird. Those of you who follow this space with any regularity know that the good folks over at the Sequart Organization have seen fit to invite me into their fold here … Continue reading
In the comic shop, everybody can hear you scream, fanboy. Over the weekend at the annual WonderCon convention, IDW announced that it was teaming up with DC Comics for another Star Trek crossover. As some of you may know, the … Continue reading
Last summer, I wrote my first essay for the Sequart Organization, which was published in New Life and New Civilizations: Exploring Star Trek Comics, a collection edited by Joseph F. Berenato. Having failed to learn their lesson after that first … Continue reading
As we cruise on toward the end of the year, we find ourselves drawing ever closer to the launch of The Primate Directive, the Star Trek/Planet of the Apes crossover event coming at us courtesy of comics publishers IDW and … Continue reading
Last year, current Star Trek comics publisher IDW unleashed a treasure trove of Trekkie comics goodness on a grateful fandom when it published the two-volume Star Trek: The Newspaper Comics, collecting the run of story strips which were published in … Continue reading
So, this little comics bombshell was dropped today: StarTrek.com: Star Trek/Planet Of the Apes Crossover Coming Soon from IDW & BOOM! According to the article, “IDW will publish the alternate universe crossover, a multi-issue series that will pair the original U.S.S. … Continue reading