New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy Judgment Day!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Cover art for Sequart's trio of upcoming Star Wars essay books!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- What Judgments Come
- Novels & Novellas
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- And that's why they call them "kids books...."
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- That moment when your autocorrect looks at what you're typing and just says, "Fuck it. I'm out." #TrueStory 1 day ago
- Armor should be gender neutral. Incoming fire sure as hell is. twitter.com/themarysue/sta… 2 days ago
- Yes, pseudo-celebrity, when you list your Amazon wish list as your website, I judge you. 2 days ago
- Manuscript for one novel approved. Outline for another novel approved. Go word that another project is moving forward. Boo-yah. #WritersLife 2 days ago
- One of the genuinely nice guys in the word-pushing biz, Mr. @GeoffThorne. twitter.com/GeoffThorne/st… 3 days ago
Category Archives: comics
I think the title pretty much says it all, right? The Sequart Organization has been keeping friends Rich Handley and Joe Berenato busy of late. In turn, they have been keeping freelance word pushers like myself out of trouble by giving us … Continue reading
Not together, you understand. I mean, that’d just be weird. Those of you who follow this space with any regularity know that the good folks over at the Sequart Organization have seen fit to invite me into their fold here … Continue reading
In the comic shop, everybody can hear you scream, fanboy. Over the weekend at the annual WonderCon convention, IDW announced that it was teaming up with DC Comics for another Star Trek crossover. As some of you may know, the … Continue reading
Last summer, I wrote my first essay for the Sequart Organization, which was published in New Life and New Civilizations: Exploring Star Trek Comics, a collection edited by Joseph F. Berenato. Having failed to learn their lesson after that first … Continue reading
Wishing a Happy 92nd Birthday to the Generalissimo himself, Stan Lee! He’s been at the epicenter of comics for more than seventy years. I still have my copy of How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way, which I purchased when I … Continue reading
As we cruise on toward the end of the year, we find ourselves drawing ever closer to the launch of The Primate Directive, the Star Trek/Planet of the Apes crossover event coming at us courtesy of comics publishers IDW and … Continue reading
Last year, current Star Trek comics publisher IDW unleashed a treasure trove of Trekkie comics goodness on a grateful fandom when it published the two-volume Star Trek: The Newspaper Comics, collecting the run of story strips which were published in … Continue reading