New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- The spam I get.
- Reader mail, the "Armageddon's Arrow Edition," #2.
- Armageddon's Arrow
- Novels & Novellas
- June writing wrap-up.
- People in the Future are not pleased.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Where’s My Book? 2015 Edition!
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- LepreCon 41 post-game!
- "YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP!" http://t.co/jll8txMlYf 1 hour ago
- If your site's scripts & other crap make it so that you can't even type something into an input field without hassle, then your site sucks. 1 hour ago
- Listening to local news balancing the need to inform & warn people about severe weather against their insatiable need for juicy pics/videos. 3 hours ago
- In honor of #SDCC, I've laid in extra Monster Energy Drink and pretzel dogs here at Ward Manor. I'll also be checking badges all weekend. 22 hours ago
- Apparently, somebody in our neighborhood (other side of the lake from us) set their house on fire with their fireworks antics. :: snicker :: 1 day ago
Category Archives: comics
Not together, you understand. I mean, that’d just be weird. Those of you who follow this space with any regularity know that the good folks over at the Sequart Organization have seen fit to invite me into their fold here … Continue reading
In the comic shop, everybody can hear you scream, fanboy. Over the weekend at the annual WonderCon convention, IDW announced that it was teaming up with DC Comics for another Star Trek crossover. As some of you may know, the … Continue reading
Last summer, I wrote my first essay for the Sequart Organization, which was published in New Life and New Civilizations: Exploring Star Trek Comics, a collection edited by Joseph F. Berenato. Having failed to learn their lesson after that first … Continue reading
Wishing a Happy 92nd Birthday to the Generalissimo himself, Stan Lee! He’s been at the epicenter of comics for more than seventy years. I still have my copy of How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way, which I purchased when I … Continue reading
As we cruise on toward the end of the year, we find ourselves drawing ever closer to the launch of The Primate Directive, the Star Trek/Planet of the Apes crossover event coming at us courtesy of comics publishers IDW and … Continue reading
Last year, current Star Trek comics publisher IDW unleashed a treasure trove of Trekkie comics goodness on a grateful fandom when it published the two-volume Star Trek: The Newspaper Comics, collecting the run of story strips which were published in … Continue reading
So, this little comics bombshell was dropped today: StarTrek.com: Star Trek/Planet Of the Apes Crossover Coming Soon from IDW & BOOM! According to the article, “IDW will publish the alternate universe crossover, a multi-issue series that will pair the original U.S.S. … Continue reading