New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 17 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 20 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: comic-con
It’s still early, but the 2017 convention season is already starting to build out for me and Kevin. I don’t typically do very many cons each year, and Kevin does a few more in his role representing Hallmark. That said, there are a … Continue reading
So, 2015’s convention season is starting to heat up, at least for me and Kevin. We don’t typically do very many cons each year, but there are a couple we always try to attend, along with a few others we’re always game … Continue reading
So, the three or four regular readers of this space saw this entry the other day, in which I made the semi-sorta-kinda challenge to those attending this year’s San Diego Comic-Con. Short version: Seek out my bud Kevin Dilmore — … Continue reading
UPDATE FOR THOSE JOINING THE SHOW ALREADY IN PROGRESS: I’ve been collecting the photos submitted throughout the weekend, and posting them HERE! Okay, those of you about to set forth into the madness that is San Diego Comic-Con 2013, I’ve … Continue reading
For those of you not in the know, today marks the start of the 2013 New York Comic-Con! My writing partner, Kevin Dilmore, is there, representing his employer, Hallmark, as they pimp out all sorts of ornaments and other cool … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: After the annual San Diego-induced hiatus, we’re back to whatever passes for normal around here. As for Comic-Con, it was fun if not hectic. I got to catch up (all-too briefly) with some left-coast … Continue reading
I’m getting set to head to the airport and board the Big Silver Bird, bound for San Diego and Comic-Con 2012! Kevin’s already there, acting in his capacity as a member of Hallmark’s landing support battalion. Preview Night starts this … Continue reading
Okay, faithful followers, check this out: my friend, writing partner, and hetero life-mate Kevin Dilmore and his daughter have launched a new blog, Geek Dad and Fan Girl, in which they plan to explore various topics within the realms of … Continue reading