New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
Search the Fog
- The things you find in your work bag. #StarTrek https://t.co/31NAClSFQ0 17 hours ago
- "Go directly to jail? Do not pass Go? Do not collect $200? It's a madhouse! A MAD! HOUSE!" twitter.com/entearth/statu… 1 day ago
- The scene in John Wick 2 where he's selecting weaponry like it's a wine tasting makes me smile. Every. Time. 1 day ago
- Mondays that start with the delivery of a manuscript to its editor are better than Mondays that don't. https://t.co/FzqPvF3Bmo 2 days ago
- Level with me, @Kertrats and @bruce: The show's new spoiler approach is because of us, isn't it? TELL ME. 3 days ago
Category Archives: bumper sticker humor
Forwarded to me by a friend. I haven’t seen this anywhere else, but I can’t believe there aren’t more like it floating around by now. I wonder how long it’ll take for someone to make real stickers along these lines … Continue reading
Seen on the way to work this morning: “I got your Jeep thing, and now it burns when I pee.”
Seen on the way home from work last night: “It’s not how you pick your nose; it’s where you put the boogers.” Anybody got anything?
Seen on a soccer mom’s mini-van while I was out at lunch: “My Give A Damn’s busted.”
Passed on by a friend:
Seen this morning on a pickup truck: “Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you’re an idiot.”
Seen on the way into work this morning: “I ain’t speedin’, I’m qualifyin’!” I chuckled, but I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because of my overall mood, which is good, since today is August 23rd, and you know what that … Continue reading
…on the way back to my office from lunch: “My rocketship has fins, bitches!“ I don’t know why I found that as funny as I did, but I did, so there.
Seen on the way to work this morning: “I never thought I’d miss Nixon.“