New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 40th Birthday, Star Wars!
- Is this thing on? An overdue update!
- Visit to a weird planet.....
- Wet Work
- She'll make .5 past the toybox....
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Alien Next Door and Warped: Funny books coming our way.
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Novels & Novellas
- Wet Work: It's a real book!
Search the Fog
- "We have to clean out the fridge before we go on vacation." "Okay, I'll take care of that vodka. And the rum." 11 hours ago
- When #StarWars premiered on this day in 1977, who knew it might be as awesome as it ended up being? Some of us had… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- I already made this joke. I need to write for these guys! :D duffelblog.com/2017/05/tom-cr… 22 hours ago
- The figures @Modiphius is making for their new Star Trek Adventures RPG are amazing. beastsofwar.com/star-trek-adve… 22 hours ago
- I think they missed out, not going with this version. #DirtyDancing https://t.co/QBht1TcAHr 1 day ago
Category Archives: bumper sticker humor
Forwarded to me by a friend. I haven’t seen this anywhere else, but I can’t believe there aren’t more like it floating around by now. I wonder how long it’ll take for someone to make real stickers along these lines … Continue reading
Seen on the way to work this morning: “I got your Jeep thing, and now it burns when I pee.”
Seen on the way home from work last night: “It’s not how you pick your nose; it’s where you put the boogers.” Anybody got anything?
Seen on a soccer mom’s mini-van while I was out at lunch: “My Give A Damn’s busted.”
Passed on by a friend:
Seen this morning on a pickup truck: “Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you’re an idiot.”
Seen on the way into work this morning: “I ain’t speedin’, I’m qualifyin’!” I chuckled, but I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because of my overall mood, which is good, since today is August 23rd, and you know what that … Continue reading
…on the way back to my office from lunch: “My rocketship has fins, bitches!“ I don’t know why I found that as funny as I did, but I did, so there.
Seen on the way to work this morning: “I never thought I’d miss Nixon.“