New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*, Classic Thanksgiving Edition.
- Have a look at the cover for Drastic Measures!
- Remembrances of Thanksgivings past.
- Mars Attacks: 50th Anniversary Collection tribute book.
- Happy 30th Anniversary, The Untouchables!
- Dayton Who?
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Find/Contact Me
- Happy Birthday, Adam West!
Search the Fog
- This is what I'm sayin'. https://t.co/V9z40sOu31 13 minutes ago
- "You see me now, a veteran of a thousand Christmas wars.............." https://t.co/jPlAufD6mM 17 hours ago
- And with Thanksgiving out of the way, holiday shopping begins in earnest. https://t.co/GJpwpMCFpd 17 hours ago
- We shall all sing songs of the Great Turkey Leg, on our way to the Stove O’ Kor. It's Your Moment of TrekZen*, Cl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- NEW EVIDENCE THAT THE VOYAGES OF THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE WERE FAKED! RUSSIAN COLLUSION! THE WHOLE TIME! #TrekHoax… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Category Archives: bumper sticker humor
Forwarded to me by a friend. I haven’t seen this anywhere else, but I can’t believe there aren’t more like it floating around by now. I wonder how long it’ll take for someone to make real stickers along these lines … Continue reading
Seen on the way to work this morning: “I got your Jeep thing, and now it burns when I pee.”
Seen on the way home from work last night: “It’s not how you pick your nose; it’s where you put the boogers.” Anybody got anything?
Seen on a soccer mom’s mini-van while I was out at lunch: “My Give A Damn’s busted.”
Passed on by a friend:
Seen this morning on a pickup truck: “Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you’re an idiot.”
Seen on the way into work this morning: “I ain’t speedin’, I’m qualifyin’!” I chuckled, but I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because of my overall mood, which is good, since today is August 23rd, and you know what that … Continue reading
…on the way back to my office from lunch: “My rocketship has fins, bitches!“ I don’t know why I found that as funny as I did, but I did, so there.
Seen on the way to work this morning: “I never thought I’d miss Nixon.“