New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- 30 years of Star Trek: The Next Generation novels. Wait....really?
- It's a new interview! Because, that's why.
- Free Reads
- Novels & Novellas
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Guest Blogging
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- "Ten for Ward" #17 at StarTrek.com: The Secret Stories Behind 10 Star Trek Puzzles
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
Search the Fog
- The @WomenAtWarp podcast has a new interview w/Greg Cox, @davidalanmack & me about the #StarTrek: Legacies trilogy! womenatwarp.com/book-club-supp… 6 hours ago
- In honor of her 9th birthday today, I let Erin take the wheel for a while. (Eyes on the road, girl.) https://t.co/z5FqEjTIH6 1 day ago
- It's RUSH TIME. https://t.co/jIYIydLbZB 1 day ago
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 4 days ago
Category Archives: bumper sticker humor
Forwarded to me by a friend. I haven’t seen this anywhere else, but I can’t believe there aren’t more like it floating around by now. I wonder how long it’ll take for someone to make real stickers along these lines … Continue reading
Seen on the way to work this morning: “I got your Jeep thing, and now it burns when I pee.”
Seen on the way home from work last night: “It’s not how you pick your nose; it’s where you put the boogers.” Anybody got anything?
Seen on a soccer mom’s mini-van while I was out at lunch: “My Give A Damn’s busted.”
Passed on by a friend:
Seen this morning on a pickup truck: “Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you’re an idiot.”
Seen on the way into work this morning: “I ain’t speedin’, I’m qualifyin’!” I chuckled, but I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because of my overall mood, which is good, since today is August 23rd, and you know what that … Continue reading
…on the way back to my office from lunch: “My rocketship has fins, bitches!“ I don’t know why I found that as funny as I did, but I did, so there.
Seen on the way to work this morning: “I never thought I’d miss Nixon.“