New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- RIP Tom Deishley, aka "General Motog" from Star Trek: The Experience.
- Novels & Novellas
- 2017 Scribe Award winners announced!
- Hearts and Minds
- Announcing Titan Books' Planet of the Apes anthology lineup! Look! I'm in there!
- There's no sandwich like a tactical sandwich.
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
Search the Fog
- Trekspert Gary Kerr's gallery w/150+ pics of the Enterprise filming model's 2016 restoration. #StarTrek #ShipPorn imgur.com/a/xaa6V 9 hours ago
- We're gonna Trek down to...Discovery Avenue.... #StarTrekDiscovery https://t.co/v0lJMkBjhM 11 hours ago
- Today is #BatmanDay! On that note, another salute to the late, great Adam West, the Batman of my childhood. https://t.co/PU0wQqOVbh 12 hours ago
- Still here. Ha-HAH! dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4… https://t.co/QKwVK7Px8n 13 hours ago
- "Captain, I'm intercepting a strange signal from the planet's primary information network." "On screen, Mr. Spock.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Category Archives: books
I think every day should be this, but apparently someone somewhere felt the need to call out today, September 6th, as the officially recognized, annually recurring “National Read A Book Day.” (For those wondering, today is also “National Coffee Ice Cream … Continue reading
It’s been almost five years since Trek.fm launched their Literary Treks podcast. I know, because I was there, invited by then hosts Christopher Jones and Matthew Rushing to sit in as the show’s very first guest. Since then, and even … Continue reading
While the film First Blood, Sylvester Stallone’s initial cinematic turn as troubled Vietnam vet John Rambo, celebrates its 35th birthday later this year, the book on which the flick is based and the debut novel by noted author David Morrell … Continue reading
As part of the ramp-up leading to the release of Hidden Universe Travel Guides – Star Trek: The Klingon Empire, the nice folks in charge of marketing and publicizing the book had me talk to a number of people. I … Continue reading
So, you’ve decided to include the Klingon Empire in your summer vacation travel plans. Maybe you’ve even acquired yourself a copy of the brand spankin’ new Hidden Universe Travel Guides – Star Trek: The Klingon Empire. What? You haven’t done … Continue reading
For reasons that defy understanding, people like talking to me. On occasion, they even record my yammerings so that other people can then listen to them. It’s a weird thing, I tell you. This time, I slide up to a … Continue reading
Thanks to a very helpful lady at Simon & Schuster Audio, I now have in my possession some nice, old-fashioned CD versions for the audiobook editions of my two most recent novels. Aren’t they pretty? For those of you who’ve … Continue reading
Star Trek: The Next Generation 2031: United States Air Force fighter jets shoot down an unidentified spacecraft and take its crew into custody. Soon, it’s learned that the ship is one of several dispatched across space by an alien species, … Continue reading
Just delivered by Mr. UPS Guy. Fresh out of the box and pungent with that new-car smell. That’s right, kids: the Book Fairy delivered my author copies for Hearts and Minds, my new Star Trek: The Next Generation novel, which is … Continue reading