New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Happy 25th Anniversary, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country!
- Remember the 7th.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Bucs Blog! 2016 Season, Week 13.
- November writing wrap-up!
- Novels & Novellas
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Guest Blogging
Search the Fog
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas............ https://t.co/17JTFBXw23 5 hours ago
- I loved @SamMaggs' story in STAR TREK: WAYPOINT #2! :) twitter.com/jhoffman/statu… 9 hours ago
- I don't know where this pic comes from, but it may be my all-time favorite photo depicting a wacky old-school… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Note to Self: Find a way to work this into a future story. #StarTrek https://t.co/8oJGsaePu8 1 day ago
- Hey! Monday! https://t.co/HpnHkUtQsy 2 days ago
Category Archives: books
Black Friday! AHHHH!!!! Along with all the big stores doing their usual holiday shopping/gladiatorial combat thing, there also are the local and independently owned businesses in our various communities. To begin this with some shameless self-promotion, both Geeks of Doom … Continue reading
Stick this in your ears. My mail carrier brought good tidings today, in the form of the audiobook adaptation of Purgatory’s Key, as narrated in exceptional fashion by actor Robert Petkoff. Sure, the digital version’s been available since the paperback … Continue reading
Go figure. Earlier in the week, my partner in literary mischief, David Mack, was informed that one very hip history professor out at San Diego State University was incorporating various aspects of Star Trek into his curriculum. In particular, Dave’s own … Continue reading
Because why not? My friends over at StarTrek.com have seen fit to foist a new bit of goodness upon the world this afternoon, that being the cover for Headlong Flight, my Star Trek: The Next Generation novel coming in January. Wanna … Continue reading
Well, I guess “next” is something of a misnomer, as it’s actually the second of two Star Trek: The Next Generation novels I’ve got coming out in 2017. Given that we’ll be celebrating the 30th anniversary of the TNG television … Continue reading
It’s been not quite a year since IDW Publishing announced plans to collect and publish Star Trek: The Classic UK Comics. I vividly remember that day, as it was upon reading said announcement that all fluids simultaneously fled my body in a … Continue reading
No, it’s not one of my books, but I’m excited about it just the same. Available starting today is the 2016 edition of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, the anthology of short fiction written by new, “non-professional” writers. This, of course is … Continue reading
“Dammit, Chloe!” With all of the hoopla surrounding Star Trek‘s 50th Anniversary, which included my involvement in not one but two books released in close proximity to that momentous occasion, it’s easy to forget that I had another book published … Continue reading
The things you find on Twitter. The good folks over at 13th Dimension have posted an exclusive first look at the cover and author/story title lineup for Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone. Coming in January 2017 … Continue reading
Fresh off the press and ready to kick ass and take names for 24 hours at a time. That’s right, boys and girls! The Book Fairy dropped a book bomb on me today, delivering my author copies of Trial By … Continue reading