New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- A proposed modification to office meeting policies.
- August writing wrap-up.
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Happy Judgment Day!
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- Dayton Who?
- Star Trek: Seekers 3 and 4 covers revealed!
- No, I won't be at Dragon*Con. Somebody has to stay back and answer the phones, after all. 5 hours ago
- Today in history: September 1, 1985: The wreck of the RMS Titanic is located: history.com/news/titanics-… 8 hours ago
- Had my first run-in with one of @amazon's "This item is exclusively for Prime members" deals. That's a little weird. 23 hours ago
- So very much this. http://t.co/IYVI4vxdzs 1 day ago
- There you go. twitter.com/Stonekettle/st… 1 day ago
Category Archives: books
We’re entering the home stretch for summer. Vacations are winding down and kids will be heading back to school in the coming weeks. Soon, life for many parents will return to some semblance of normalcy. (Yep. Totally typed that last … Continue reading
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, yeah. After many months of (im)patiently waiting, Sequart‘s latest tome of pop culture essays has dropped on an unsuspecting fan populace. This time, we journey to the future and a world gone mad, where man once stood supreme and … Continue reading
Wait. What? It’s been ten years already? How the hell did that happen? Yep, ‘fraid so, kids. Today, July 26th, marks the tenth anniversary for the official publication of Harbinger, the first novel in what would become “the saga of … Continue reading
Thanks to a heads up from The Trek Collective, I’m now able to share the back cover copy for Elusive Salvation, a Star Trek original series tale that also serves as a sequel to my 2013 novel From History’s Shadow. Here … Continue reading
All righty, then. As I did about a month or so ago, I got another e-Mail from a reader of Armageddon’s Arrow containing a question that I think makes for good blog fodder. I’m a sucker or good blog fodder. After all, it’s … Continue reading
Wait. What? Holy Schnikes, kids! Look what’s back up and running? I mean, I guess I think it’s back up and running. Let’s see what things are like next week, before we get all excited and shit. But for now? … Continue reading
Every so often I get e-Mail from a reader that has a question or two, and if it’s a particularly interesting question then I might share it here or on Facebook. I don’t really have any sort of formal process … Continue reading