New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The return of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds!
- "A Time to Reminisce" - Looking back at Star Trek: A Time to...
- TV's iconic fight scenes? VOTE NOW!
- Ask Dayton #85 on the G and T Show: "You Never Forget Your First Time."
- Have some Fun with Kirk and Spock! Also? CONTEST!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- The shuttlecraft Galileo...restored at last!
- An overdue "Where's My Book 2015" update!
- September writing wrap-up.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
Search the Fog
- Dear local TV channels: When you're reporting what's hot on Twitter or Facebook, your newscasts occupy too much time on your schedule. FYI. 1 day ago
- MR. HOLLAND'S OPUS is running on cable right now. It's entirely possible that this may be my all-time favorite Richard Dreyfuss film. 1 day ago
- Watching the first episode of Scream Queens. Jamie Lee Curtis cracks me the hell up. 1 day ago
- Awwwwwww, yeah. RUSH: R40 Live - Official concert film available November 20th! rush.com/rush-r40-live-… 1 day ago
- When you see it...... http://t.co/wfJXgLbCs4 2 days ago
Category Archives: books
Back in 2004, Pocket Books launched a rather ambitious “mini-series” focusing on Captain Picard and the U.S.S. Enterprise-E and designed to fill in some of the time gap between the last two Next Generation feature films, 1998’s Star Trek: Insurrection and 2002’s … Continue reading
He actually did this yesterday, but I only checked the mail this morning, and lookie what I found waiting for me in the parcel locker, all minty-fresh and whatnot: Awwwwwww, yeah. So, I’ve got mine, which means copies are or shortly will … Continue reading
We’ve taken care of everything…the words you read…and that other stuff, too. So, at least some of you know that earlier this year I wrote a story for 2113: Stories Inspired by the Music of Rush. A couple of months … Continue reading
Oh be still, my fanboy heart. When I was a kid, “non-sports” trading cards were all the rage. Yes, they’re still a thing these days, but way back when? They were special. Long before the internet or home video, a set of … Continue reading
So, I received an e-Mail from Amazon this morning, informing me about the updated status of a couple of books I’d pre-ordered. To be honest, I’d forgotten I’d ordered them, let alone both together, but for reasons known only to … Continue reading
We’re entering the home stretch for summer. Vacations are winding down and kids will be heading back to school in the coming weeks. Soon, life for many parents will return to some semblance of normalcy. (Yep. Totally typed that last … Continue reading
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, yeah. After many months of (im)patiently waiting, Sequart‘s latest tome of pop culture essays has dropped on an unsuspecting fan populace. This time, we journey to the future and a world gone mad, where man once stood supreme and … Continue reading
Wait. What? It’s been ten years already? How the hell did that happen? Yep, ‘fraid so, kids. Today, July 26th, marks the tenth anniversary for the official publication of Harbinger, the first novel in what would become “the saga of … Continue reading
Thanks to a heads up from The Trek Collective, I’m now able to share the back cover copy for Elusive Salvation, a Star Trek original series tale that also serves as a sequel to my 2013 novel From History’s Shadow. Here … Continue reading
All righty, then. As I did about a month or so ago, I got another e-Mail from a reader of Armageddon’s Arrow containing a question that I think makes for good blog fodder. I’m a sucker or good blog fodder. After all, it’s … Continue reading