New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Writing #ProTip: Don't be a dick to your editors.
- Jade Helm sitrep: D-Day.
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Star Trek Generations!
- 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, Feb 24-Mar 1.
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- My bro Kevin writin' about Star Wars like a boss for the Village Voice!
- 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, Apr 20-26
- Happy 25th Anniversary, Alien Nation!
- Another Armed Services Edition for the collection.
- Cover copy for Elusive Salvation, my sequel to From History's Shadow!
- Go you! twitter.com/ssemadeni/stat… 1 day ago
- Mother's milk. #fb http://t.co/bd7EBKHoJ7 1 day ago
- When you use a stock photo for your avatar - complete with watermark - just know that I judge you. 1 day ago
- "If they don't play instruments, they're not a band. If there's not a law for that, there damned well oughta be." #NoContextForYou 2 days ago
- Keep the faith, brother. ourvaluedcustomers.blogspot.com/2015/07/while-… 2 days ago
Category Archives: books
Wait. What? It’s been ten years already? How the hell did that happen? Yep, ‘fraid so, kids. Today, July 26th, marks the tenth anniversary for the official publication of Harbinger, the first novel in what would become “the saga of … Continue reading
Thanks to a heads up from The Trek Collective, I’m now able to share the back cover copy for Elusive Salvation, a Star Trek original series tale that also serves as a sequel to my 2013 novel From History’s Shadow. Here … Continue reading
All righty, then. As I did about a month or so ago, I got another e-Mail from a reader of Armageddon’s Arrow containing a question that I think makes for good blog fodder. I’m a sucker or good blog fodder. After all, it’s … Continue reading
Wait. What? Holy Schnikes, kids! Look what’s back up and running? I mean, I guess I think it’s back up and running. Let’s see what things are like next week, before we get all excited and shit. But for now? … Continue reading
Every so often I get e-Mail from a reader that has a question or two, and if it’s a particularly interesting question then I might share it here or on Facebook. I don’t really have any sort of formal process … Continue reading
Because you were probably thinking, “Hey. It’s been a few days since Dayton said or did something so ridiculously self-serving and shameless.” I’ve got you covered, folks. With summer vacation season once again upon us, it’s occurred to me that … Continue reading