New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Have a look at the cover for Drastic Measures!
- Let's do another "Ask Dayton Anything" thing.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Bucs Blog! 2017 Season, Week 11.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Dayton Who?
- Star Trek: Waypoint - the trade paperback has a shiny new cover!
- Comic-Con Professional Badge: The Unboxening!
- And so it goes.
- Happy 70th Anniversary to the Armed Services Editions!
Search the Fog
- IF THIS DOESN'T CONVINCE YOU, NOTHING WILL. IT WAS FAKED! ALL OF IT! #TrekHoax #MoonHoax https://t.co/c6cAaR4u3w 26 minutes ago
- 947 FEET LONG? THE BIG LIE FINALLY REVEALED! #TrekHoax #MoonHoax https://t.co/rlICQbh5in 43 minutes ago
- WE NEVER WENT TO VULCAN! #TrekHoax #MoonHoax https://t.co/nADCZWoN2V 55 minutes ago
- AT LAST! INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF THAT THE VOYAGES OF THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE WERE FAKED! #TrekHoax #MoonHoax https://t.co/qoeu6v37w5 1 hour ago
- What she said! twitter.com/llapawsper/sta… 12 hours ago
Category Archives: books
The fine folks at StarTrek.com have posted the cover for Drastic Measures, my upcoming Star Trek: Discovery novel! Behold the Disco goodness, y’all: (Click to Biggie Size) So, what’s it about? Glad you asked. Here’s the description from the back … Continue reading
It hit me today while reading a Facebook thread featuring comments from one of the responsible parties: I’ve been doing this writing thing….well, the “paid for my writing” thing…for twenty years, now. Twenty. Years. Holy. Shit. Okay, okay. In truth, … Continue reading
Some of you who visit this space from time to time may recall that, last year, Kevin and I got to cross a pretty cool item off our respective Bucket Lists: Write a Star Trek comic. This took the form … Continue reading
Yesterday, I was helping my wife do a few things as she continues preparing for an estate sale at her mother’s place. We removed a few things from the house to bring here, and sorted through some papers and other … Continue reading
“Excuse me?” Old school Star Trek fans likely know that View-Master, the wonderful company which has been offering since 1939 all sorts of photographic and (later) stereoscopic imagery goodness for education and entertainment, has not forgotten the Final Frontier. View-Master … Continue reading
Now we’re talking. The book gods have seen fit to provide us with pre-order options for Drastic Measures, my forthcoming Star Trek: Discovery novel, which will be published on February 6th, 2018. As with David Mack’s Desperate Hours, my book … Continue reading
The things you find on the internet. StarTrek.com has revealed the back cover copy for Drastic Measures, my Star Trek: Discovery novel which will be published on February 6th, 2018. It is 2246, ten years prior to the “Battle at the Binary Stars,” … Continue reading
Awwwww Yisssss. What do I find on the front porch this afternoon, but a brand-spankin’ new car-smellin’ copy of If It Bleeds, a collection of all new Predator short stories, coming very soon from Titan Books and editor Bryan Thomas Schmidt. … Continue reading
I think every day should be this, but apparently someone somewhere felt the need to call out today, September 6th, as the officially recognized, annually recurring “National Read A Book Day.” (For those wondering, today is also “National Coffee Ice Cream … Continue reading
It’s been almost five years since Trek.fm launched their Literary Treks podcast. I know, because I was there, invited by then hosts Christopher Jones and Matthew Rushing to sit in as the show’s very first guest. Since then, and even … Continue reading