New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Back cover copy for my next Trek novel: Headlong Flight!
- The Book Fairy went to Vulcan...
- Purgatory's Key cover, and Vulcan Travel Guide premiere!
- Elusive Salvation
- God speed to the crew of Apollo 1.
- Take a peek inside my Vulcan Travel Guide!
- An overdue "Where's My Book 2015" update!
- Find/Contact Me
- Planet of the Apes anthology: Now up for pre-order!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
Search the Fog
- Happy Birthday, Chesty. #USMC https://t.co/mwATCbmSIl 11 hours ago
- Paying for Twitter followers? Do people actually do that? Sounds like the online equivalent of offering donuts your first day at the office. 1 day ago
- For those worried about traveling to Vulcan because of alternate realities and stuff, I'm on it. #StarTrek https://t.co/XpxoC0kZ33 1 day ago
- I have to admit: It totally slipped my mind that the new Independence Day flick opened yesterday. 1 day ago
- Coming tomorrow: Exclusive interview with Donald Trump's hair stylist. https://t.co/HdnKyksZ3x 2 days ago
Category Archives: books
Thanks to a heads-up from The Trek Collective, I’m able to share the back cover text for Headlong Flight, the first of two Star Trek novels I’ll have on the 2017 schedule. This one is set after the events of … Continue reading
…and look what she brought back! Yep, a couple of copies arrived just today via the good folks at Insight Editions and FedEx. We’re officially in the home stretch as we await official publication of Hidden Universe Travel Guide – … Continue reading
I’m actually still on vacation, so technically I shouldn’t even be talking to you people. I didn’t have internet or cellular service for three whole days and it was wonderful. However, there are a few cool things to talk about, … Continue reading
Okay, okay, okay. I’ve been talked into it. I was reluctant to do it after letting things slide last summer, but enough folks asked after it that I decided to go with it again, albeit with some changes to make … Continue reading
I found out today that the Planet of the Apes anthology, to which I contributed a short story and which will be published by Titan Books, has an actual publication date and pre-order links are now available? How about them ape-ples? … Continue reading
May 25th: Happy Towel Day! Did you remember yours? “A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as … Continue reading
Originally posted on STRAITENED CIRCUMSTANCES: Tim Hanley on Wonder Woman and Women in Comics:
Surprising absolutely no one given my nerdy proclivities, I’m a big fan of Star Trek, and have been since I was 8 years old. I’ve seen…
Hey! Come stick these in your ears! We found out just this morning that Star Trek: Legacies, the trilogy of novels that is part of Pocket Books’ celebration of the original Star Trek series’ 50th anniversary, is going to be … Continue reading
Well, it seems StarTrek.com has been busy. Yesterday, they published an exclusive first look inside my forthcoming Star Trek book Hidden Universe: Star Trek – A Travel Guide to Vulcan, complete with some examples of the book’s interior text and art. I … Continue reading