New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Back on the air.
- Beer me, petaQ!
- Back cover copy for the Star Trek: Legacies trilogy!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Elusive Salvation
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- The Enterprise NCC 1701 and the Model Maker, by N. Datin McDonald
- Novel Spaces - "Holiday Gifts for Writers: 2015 Edition!"
- "The Secret of Bigfoot, Part 1" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Jade Helm sitrep: D-Day.
Search the Fog
- Tonight, at the @AlamoKC: We're not too old for this shit! @kevindilmore's even hosting this action classic! https://t.co/9DpGvkUTql 13 hours ago
- School's out, and summer vacation's now underway. Peace and Quiet are hereby suspended until mid August. #Parenting #NotInTheBrochure 14 hours ago
- #PlanetComicon find: The book I wanted when I was 14, in that brief period when I thought I could be a comic artist. https://t.co/CoLk7Po8rj 1 day ago
- "All right. Let's go shoot a stormtrooper." #NoContextForYou #PlanetComicon 1 day ago
- Shift change at Jabba's Palace. #PlanetComicon https://t.co/yanieRbGz0 2 days ago
Category Archives: books
Originally posted on STRAITENED CIRCUMSTANCES: Tim Hanley on Wonder Woman and Women in Comics:
Surprising absolutely no one given my nerdy proclivities, I’m a big fan of Star Trek, and have been since I was 8 years old. I’ve seen…
Hey! Come stick these in your ears! We found out just this morning that Star Trek: Legacies, the trilogy of novels that is part of Pocket Books’ celebration of the original Star Trek series’ 50th anniversary, is going to be … Continue reading
Well, it seems StarTrek.com has been busy. Yesterday, they published an exclusive first look inside my forthcoming Star Trek book Hidden Universe: Star Trek – A Travel Guide to Vulcan, complete with some examples of the book’s interior text and art. I … Continue reading
Yes! Just in time for the weekend, all minty fresh from my publisher this very morning and still marinating in that new car smell, we have the final, approved cover for Trial By Fire, my forthcoming 24 novel. Behold, yo: (Click … Continue reading
Unless there’s been a massive derailing somewhere in the production pipeline, my forthcoming book Hidden Universe – Star Trek: A Travel Guide to Vulcan is now at the printers, barreling merrily along toward its impending July 19th publication date. Can I … Continue reading
We’re getting close, folks. Today’s mail brought with it a box from my editor at Tor. What was inside? Why, this little gem: What do we have here? For those unfamiliar with “advance uncorrected proofs,” they’re an “almost final” version of a book … Continue reading
It’s that time of year, again! The International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) has announced their nominees for this year’s Scribe Awards. I’m very happy to see listed among the nominees several people I’m proud to call friends and colleagues, but … Continue reading
It doesn’t matter how long I’ve been doing this. Getting the author copies for a new book is still one of those things I anticipate, and I grin like a goofy kid whenever I get to open up a box. … Continue reading
“Hey,” I can hear someone saying, “that guy Ward keeps yammering on about this Mars Attacks story he supposedly wrote last fall. When the heck is that stupid thing ever gonna get released? Is it vaporware, or what?” How’s about … Continue reading