New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Happy 50th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- Is this thing on?
- Happy Birthday, Lee Majors!
- Point of Divergence
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Boosting the signal.... twitter.com/EmmettPlant/st… 1 day ago
- You know those web ads that show up and push other content and links aside right at the last second? Yeah, fuck your site if it uses those. 1 day ago
- The @airandspace peeps are still going to town with the original Enterprise filming model, y'all! blog.nasm.si.edu/restoration/in… 1 day ago
- Apparently, I'm my own thing, now. Go figure. sunfrogshirts.com/Names/Its-a-DA… http://t.co/gni99fJnsI 2 days ago
- "Daddy, can we go to the bookstore? I need a new book to read." I WIN. 2 days ago
Category Archives: books
Not together, you understand. I mean, that’d just be weird. Those of you who follow this space with any regularity know that the good folks over at the Sequart Organization have seen fit to invite me into their fold here … Continue reading
At long last, I can reveal some juicy details about the next project Kevin and I have lined up. This one’s been a long time coming, and we’re very jazzed to finally be able to share info with our readers. … Continue reading
I received an email about this overnight, so apparently the figurative cat has exited the proverbial bag. Virtual beans have been spilled, and so on and so forth, yadda yadda yadda. As part of a longer interview with Visionary Trek … Continue reading
Now that it’s been spotted in the wild, I’m free to post new info for All That’s Left, the upcoming fourth novel in the still kinda sorta minty fresh Star Trek: Seekers series. After fellow word pusher David Mack comes along … Continue reading
One of my partners in crimes against the written word, the redoubtable David Mack, was able to offer up some great news to his readers and fans: Tor/Forge Books and Fox Licensing have approved his manuscript for Rogue, his forthcoming … Continue reading
Now that StarTrek.com has officially spilled the beans, I’m free to babble about this. They’ve just posted the cover art for Armageddon’s Arrow, my forthcoming Star Trek: The Next Generation novel that’s due in stores on or about the last … Continue reading
Hey, it’s Sunday! Didn’t we just do this like a week ago, or something? Yep, it’s the first Sunday after the conclusion of football season, which means I’m in the sports drought that will be my reality…at least until beach … Continue reading