New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Vulcan
- Where's My Book? 2016 Edition: The Poll!
- We're gonna write a Star Trek comic!
- 24: Trial By Fire...the cover!
- "Where's My Book?" - The Poll!
- 2113: Stories Inspired by the Music of Rush
- Elusive Salvation
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- God speed to the crew of Apollo 1.
- Visit to a weird planet.....
Search the Fog
- Look what @kevindilmore trucked back from San Diego for me. #ScribeAwards #StarTrek https://t.co/6OhAzg2TBT 4 hours ago
- Worst. Buddy Cop Movie. Ever. https://t.co/fAmhzMrk9r 13 hours ago
- Clan Ward and @kevindilmore are fixing to Go Ape tonight! https://t.co/dlW9DmzCwl 19 hours ago
- Stick this in your ears! #Rush #Rush2113 https://t.co/vENmdXPoNO 22 hours ago
- Still time to sneak in a quick summer getaway, and I've got just the place. I'd pack sunblock, though. #StarTrek daytonward.wordpress.com/2016/07/19/sta… 1 day ago
Category Archives: books
People are busy, yo. A couple of weeks ago, I announced that it was open season for the 2016 Edition of “Wheres My Book?” The premise is simple: Since it’s vacation season, find cool places or people in your travels, … Continue reading
Thanks to a heads-up from The Trek Collective, I’m able to share the back cover text for Headlong Flight, the first of two Star Trek novels I’ll have on the 2017 schedule. This one is set after the events of … Continue reading
…and look what she brought back! Yep, a couple of copies arrived just today via the good folks at Insight Editions and FedEx. We’re officially in the home stretch as we await official publication of Hidden Universe Travel Guide – … Continue reading
I’m actually still on vacation, so technically I shouldn’t even be talking to you people. I didn’t have internet or cellular service for three whole days and it was wonderful. However, there are a few cool things to talk about, … Continue reading
Okay, okay, okay. I’ve been talked into it. I was reluctant to do it after letting things slide last summer, but enough folks asked after it that I decided to go with it again, albeit with some changes to make … Continue reading
I found out today that the Planet of the Apes anthology, to which I contributed a short story and which will be published by Titan Books, has an actual publication date and pre-order links are now available? How about them ape-ples? … Continue reading
May 25th: Happy Towel Day! Did you remember yours? “A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as … Continue reading
Originally posted on STRAITENED CIRCUMSTANCES: Tim Hanley on Wonder Woman and Women in Comics:
Surprising absolutely no one given my nerdy proclivities, I’m a big fan of Star Trek, and have been since I was 8 years old. I’ve seen…
Hey! Come stick these in your ears! We found out just this morning that Star Trek: Legacies, the trilogy of novels that is part of Pocket Books’ celebration of the original Star Trek series’ 50th anniversary, is going to be … Continue reading
Well, it seems StarTrek.com has been busy. Yesterday, they published an exclusive first look inside my forthcoming Star Trek book Hidden Universe: Star Trek – A Travel Guide to Vulcan, complete with some examples of the book’s interior text and art. I … Continue reading