New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Pre-order Star Trek: Discovery - Drastic Measures!
- Trekking to Ticonderoga and the Star Trek Set Tour!
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- Predator: If It Bleeds
- Cover description for Drastic Measures, my Star Trek: Discovery novel!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- November writing wrap-up!
- The sorta late September writing wrap-up.
- Talking Star Trek's "Arena" with the Enterprising Individuals podcast!
- Comic-Con Professional Badge: The Unboxening!
Search the Fog
- Out today! PREDATOR: IF IT BLEEDS, edited by @BryanThomasS w/tales by moi & a party of favorites! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/17/pre… 2 days ago
- Airport restroom: TSA guy standing at a urinal, doing his thing with one hand while eating a candy bar with the other. #ThingsYouCantUnsee 3 days ago
- The only thing consistent about the wifi at KCI is its ability to consistently suck. 3 days ago
- On this date in 1997, the Jupiter 2 launches, bound for Alpha Centauri. It did so happen! SHUT UP! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/its… 3 days ago
- Coming soon to a TV near me. #BabyDriver https://t.co/bcLH9X8fXX 5 days ago
Category Archives: blog
Roses are Red Violets Are Blue Humanity’s toast Suck on my big fat CPU. Love, Skynet. Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the fall of humanity and the rise of the machines. Judgment Day: August 29th, 1997. Sunblock optional. Here’s hoping … Continue reading
What happens when you spend 20-30 minutes spewing stream-of-consciousness blathering into a phone, pausing for the occasional breath while the person on the other end recovers from that maelstrom and attempts to ask another question? Sometimes, it ends up printed … Continue reading
Aaaaaaaaaaaand just, like that, 2017 is 25% in the books. It’s like the damned year can’t wait to throw my ass over the cliff and into the waiting embrace of my looming 50th birthday. Shit. March’s big news was that … Continue reading
It’s been more than a year since my last contribution to StarTrek.com, and I’m absolutely certain this latest piece will explain why that’s the case. The family and I have recently been flirting with jigsaw puzzles. Our coffee table currently … Continue reading
Today marks the birth date of Dr. Henry Walton Jones, Jr., famed archaeologist, renowned professor, traveled adventurer, and all around nice guy. If ever you need an historical artifact or object of the occult located and liberated from uptight French … Continue reading
Friend Bryn Donovan offers up thirty tips on how to start that new novel you’re sitting down to write, calling upon examples from classic literature and recent titles to show you how it can be done. Bookmark this one.
Reblogging, because damn it, this is funny. Since I’m not used to seeing the word “hell” censored, “What the _____?” always reads as “What the fuck?” EXACTLY. 😀
WARNING: This is an example of a rambling blog post that someone writes when they’re killing time waiting for something else to happen. If you’re fast enough, you still can escape with your lives. Still here? All righty, then. Beware: … Continue reading
Originally posted on H.E. ELLIS:
Today I have decided to pay homage to the late, great Gene Roddenberry on what would have been his 93rd birthday by conducting an interview I believe he might have enjoyed. Now I ask…
Originally posted on Whatever:
It’s simple: They’re both idiots. Weiner needs to quit his mayoral race; Filner needs to resign his mayoral position. I suspect some people might have thought I wasn’t commenting on them here because they are both…