New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Yes, this thing still works.
- We're gonna write a Star Trek comic!
- Some musings on Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
- "I wrote this???"
- So, about that Ticonderoga trip....
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Happy 25th Birthday, Full Metal Jacket!
- Certificate of Non-Achievement.
- Cover for Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone!
Search the Fog
- After 38 years on air, @philwittkc's last minute on @fox4kc gets cut off in favor of frikkin' TMZ. Seriously? 3 days ago
- Mongolian stir fry with the family for Father's Day lunch. This is my kind of eatin'. 5 days ago
- Happy Father's Day. https://t.co/mjWH7qqwks 5 days ago
- "NOW!!! FIGHT LIKE APES!!!" twitter.com/marcelocordova… 5 days ago
- Catching up on this past season's last few episodes of SCANDAL. I absolutely love Joe Morton as Eli Pope. 6 days ago
Category Archives: awards
Apologies for the lack of updates these past several days. Between travel and working to keep on track so far as pending deadlines, I’ve let this place get a little dusty. However, I’m back with some fresh updates, including a … Continue reading
A few months ago, I babbled that this year’s nominees for the 2016 Scribe Awards, sponsored by the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) included a bunch of work by several friends of mine, as well as Armageddon’s Arrow, my … Continue reading
It’s that time of year, again! The International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) has announced their nominees for this year’s Scribe Awards. I’m very happy to see listed among the nominees several people I’m proud to call friends and colleagues, but … Continue reading
It’s that time of year, again! The International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) has announced their nominees for this year’s Scribe Awards, as well as the recipient of the 2015 “Faust” Grandmaster Award. I’m not going to steal any … Continue reading
Earlier this morning, nominees were announced for the 2014 Scribe Awards. Presented by the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW), the Scribes “acknowledge and celebrate excellence in licensed tie-in writing—novels based on TV shows, movies, and games.” And yet, … Continue reading
Thanks to a timely message shot my way by audio drama guru and HG World creator Jay Smith, I found out this afternoon that The Adventures of Space Marshal Dylan McCade, our little audio serial that could and which was … Continue reading
Shut. The. Front. Door. “No way!” “Yes way, Ted!” :: Ahem :: Semi-final voting has completed for the inaugural Audio Verse Awards and finalist voting is now cooking with gas. Making the cut in three different categories is our favorite retro-pulpy SF hero … Continue reading
Nominations have closed for the first ever Audio Verse Awards and semi-final voting is now underway. Guess who made the cut in nine–count ’em, nine–categories? That dashing, star-jumping hero of Yesteryear, himself: Space Marshal Dylan McCade! As I mentioned in … Continue reading
Looks that way. Earlier this evening, I was alerted to this little bit of coolness: It seems that our first Space Marshal Dylan McCade adventure has been nominated in several categories for something called “the Audio Verse Awards.” Apparently, it’s something … Continue reading
Passing along word from my friends down at Yard Dog Press! Artist Mitch Bentley has been nominated for a Chesley Award from the Association of Science Fiction and Fantasy Artists, for the cover artwork he created to adorn Jean Stuntz’s … Continue reading