New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- In today's email: "How do I support my favorite authors?"
- Novels & Novellas
- "Dayton Made Me Do This," the SDCC 2013 Edition.
- Cover blurb for Hearts and Minds, my next Star Trek: TNG novel!
- Headlong Flight
- It's time for an "Ask Dayton Anything" thing.
- Happy 40th Anniversary, Space: 1999!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
- Stuff I've Written
Search the Fog
- It's almost time for the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure movie party at the @AlamoKC, hosted by @kevindilmore. Par… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- Hey, you guys! There's a 48-hour M*A*S*H marathon on the Sundance Channel. See you Tuesday. 22 hours ago
- FINALLY. A game that lets me utilize one of my natural talents. https://t.co/khd4su5tx7 1 day ago
- A nice way to start a Saturday. Thanks, @jmswallow! twitter.com/jmswallow/stat… 2 days ago
- In honor of the upcoming release of STAR TREK CATS: startrek.com/article/beam-u… https://t.co/gX4ASv5LRy 2 days ago
Category Archives: awards
A few months ago, I babbled that this year’s nominees for the 2016 Scribe Awards, sponsored by the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) included a bunch of work by several friends of mine, as well as Armageddon’s Arrow, my … Continue reading
It’s that time of year, again! The International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) has announced their nominees for this year’s Scribe Awards. I’m very happy to see listed among the nominees several people I’m proud to call friends and colleagues, but … Continue reading
It’s that time of year, again! The International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) has announced their nominees for this year’s Scribe Awards, as well as the recipient of the 2015 “Faust” Grandmaster Award. I’m not going to steal any … Continue reading
Earlier this morning, nominees were announced for the 2014 Scribe Awards. Presented by the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW), the Scribes “acknowledge and celebrate excellence in licensed tie-in writing—novels based on TV shows, movies, and games.” And yet, … Continue reading
Thanks to a timely message shot my way by audio drama guru and HG World creator Jay Smith, I found out this afternoon that The Adventures of Space Marshal Dylan McCade, our little audio serial that could and which was … Continue reading
Shut. The. Front. Door. “No way!” “Yes way, Ted!” :: Ahem :: Semi-final voting has completed for the inaugural Audio Verse Awards and finalist voting is now cooking with gas. Making the cut in three different categories is our favorite retro-pulpy SF hero … Continue reading
Nominations have closed for the first ever Audio Verse Awards and semi-final voting is now underway. Guess who made the cut in nine–count ’em, nine–categories? That dashing, star-jumping hero of Yesteryear, himself: Space Marshal Dylan McCade! As I mentioned in … Continue reading
Looks that way. Earlier this evening, I was alerted to this little bit of coolness: It seems that our first Space Marshal Dylan McCade adventure has been nominated in several categories for something called “the Audio Verse Awards.” Apparently, it’s something … Continue reading
Passing along word from my friends down at Yard Dog Press! Artist Mitch Bentley has been nominated for a Chesley Award from the Association of Science Fiction and Fantasy Artists, for the cover artwork he created to adorn Jean Stuntz’s … Continue reading