New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 15 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 18 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: awards
A few months ago, I babbled that this year’s nominees for the 2016 Scribe Awards, sponsored by the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) included a bunch of work by several friends of mine, as well as Armageddon’s Arrow, my … Continue reading
It’s that time of year, again! The International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) has announced their nominees for this year’s Scribe Awards. I’m very happy to see listed among the nominees several people I’m proud to call friends and colleagues, but … Continue reading
It’s that time of year, again! The International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW) has announced their nominees for this year’s Scribe Awards, as well as the recipient of the 2015 “Faust” Grandmaster Award. I’m not going to steal any … Continue reading
Earlier this morning, nominees were announced for the 2014 Scribe Awards. Presented by the International Association of Media Tie-In Writers (IAMTW), the Scribes “acknowledge and celebrate excellence in licensed tie-in writing—novels based on TV shows, movies, and games.” And yet, … Continue reading
Thanks to a timely message shot my way by audio drama guru and HG World creator Jay Smith, I found out this afternoon that The Adventures of Space Marshal Dylan McCade, our little audio serial that could and which was … Continue reading
Shut. The. Front. Door. “No way!” “Yes way, Ted!” :: Ahem :: Semi-final voting has completed for the inaugural Audio Verse Awards and finalist voting is now cooking with gas. Making the cut in three different categories is our favorite retro-pulpy SF hero … Continue reading
Nominations have closed for the first ever Audio Verse Awards and semi-final voting is now underway. Guess who made the cut in nine–count ’em, nine–categories? That dashing, star-jumping hero of Yesteryear, himself: Space Marshal Dylan McCade! As I mentioned in … Continue reading
Looks that way. Earlier this evening, I was alerted to this little bit of coolness: It seems that our first Space Marshal Dylan McCade adventure has been nominated in several categories for something called “the Audio Verse Awards.” Apparently, it’s something … Continue reading
Passing along word from my friends down at Yard Dog Press! Artist Mitch Bentley has been nominated for a Chesley Award from the Association of Science Fiction and Fantasy Artists, for the cover artwork he created to adorn Jean Stuntz’s … Continue reading