New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- RIP Tom Deishley, aka "General Motog" from Star Trek: The Experience.
- Novels & Novellas
- 2017 Scribe Award winners announced!
- Hearts and Minds
- Announcing Titan Books' Planet of the Apes anthology lineup! Look! I'm in there!
- There's no sandwich like a tactical sandwich.
- Star Trek: Final Frontier - Revisited!
Search the Fog
- Trekspert Gary Kerr's gallery w/150+ pics of the Enterprise filming model's 2016 restoration. #StarTrek #ShipPorn imgur.com/a/xaa6V 9 hours ago
- We're gonna Trek down to...Discovery Avenue.... #StarTrekDiscovery https://t.co/v0lJMkBjhM 11 hours ago
- Today is #BatmanDay! On that note, another salute to the late, great Adam West, the Batman of my childhood. https://t.co/PU0wQqOVbh 12 hours ago
- Still here. Ha-HAH! dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4… https://t.co/QKwVK7Px8n 13 hours ago
- "Captain, I'm intercepting a strange signal from the planet's primary information network." "On screen, Mr. Spock.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Category Archives: ask dayton
Well. Golly gee. Lookie what happened, today. It’s been a while, but I finally was able to ask a query that’s been in my possession for the G and T Show‘s occasionally recurring “Ask Dayton” segment. I’ve had the question for awhile, but schedules and … Continue reading
Why? Because I’m wrestling with updates to a novel outline and it’s making my brain and teeth hurt. I also have another outline that wants attention, and another one after that. Because outlines, I guess. Okay, here’s the deal: Ask … Continue reading
Three of these in as many weeks? GET OUT OF TOWN. Tis true, folks! I’ve managed to answer a query for each of the past three episodes of the G and T Show for their irregularly recurring “Ask Dayton” feature. An actual question, … Continue reading
Holy shit! Two weeks in a row! That’s right, sports fans. For the second week in a row, the G and T Show had an “Ask Dayton” query for me. In the interests of full disclosure, they actually fed this … Continue reading
From out of the darkness it comes. Yep. Been a bit since we last did one of these things, hasn’t it? If I’m being honest, this should’ve happened a few weeks ago, as I’ve had the question for this latest … Continue reading
Well. Here’s something you don’t see every day. It’s been a since an “Ask Dayton” query was posed to Yours Truly as part of the G and T Show, the Star Trek-themed podcast hosted by friends Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros. Of … Continue reading
Hey, whaddaya know? Yesterday being Sunday, there was another episode of the always fun G and T Show, the Star Trek-themed podcast hosted by friends Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros. Given all the hoopla that seems to have consumed…ahem…certain segments of … Continue reading
Don’t get excited, but it’s possible the fine folks over at the G and T Show might be getting back into the swing of things. Hosts Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros continued with the latest episode of their weekly Star Trek-themed podcast, which … Continue reading
Lookie what we have here! It’s been a while since we’ve done one of these, but apparently the “Ask Dayton” option was once again added to the G and T Show this week. Hosts Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros managed to scrounge together … Continue reading
Well. Holy shit. How long as it been since we’ve done of these? “Damned long time,” some of you are saying. Meanwhile, others among you are saying, “Not damned long enough.” I apologize to those folks. Buckle up. So, yes, … Continue reading