New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Have a look at the cover for Drastic Measures!
- Let's do another "Ask Dayton Anything" thing.
- RIP, Major Richard D. "Dick" Winters.
- Bucs Blog! 2017 Season, Week 11.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Dayton Who?
- Star Trek: Waypoint - the trade paperback has a shiny new cover!
- Comic-Con Professional Badge: The Unboxening!
- And so it goes.
- Happy 70th Anniversary to the Armed Services Editions!
Search the Fog
- IF THIS DOESN'T CONVINCE YOU, NOTHING WILL. IT WAS FAKED! ALL OF IT! #TrekHoax #MoonHoax https://t.co/c6cAaR4u3w 26 minutes ago
- 947 FEET LONG? THE BIG LIE FINALLY REVEALED! #TrekHoax #MoonHoax https://t.co/rlICQbh5in 42 minutes ago
- WE NEVER WENT TO VULCAN! #TrekHoax #MoonHoax https://t.co/nADCZWoN2V 54 minutes ago
- AT LAST! INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF THAT THE VOYAGES OF THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE WERE FAKED! #TrekHoax #MoonHoax https://t.co/qoeu6v37w5 1 hour ago
- What she said! twitter.com/llapawsper/sta… 12 hours ago
Category Archives: ask dayton
Why? Because it’s been a while, and I’m in the midst of pushing words around a screen in a somewhat haphazard fashion at the moment, and I actually (:: gasp! ::) have a bit of free time as I move … Continue reading
Well. Golly gee. Lookie what happened, today. It’s been a while, but I finally was able to ask a query that’s been in my possession for the G and T Show‘s occasionally recurring “Ask Dayton” segment. I’ve had the question for awhile, but schedules and … Continue reading
Why? Because I’m wrestling with updates to a novel outline and it’s making my brain and teeth hurt. I also have another outline that wants attention, and another one after that. Because outlines, I guess. Okay, here’s the deal: Ask … Continue reading
Three of these in as many weeks? GET OUT OF TOWN. Tis true, folks! I’ve managed to answer a query for each of the past three episodes of the G and T Show for their irregularly recurring “Ask Dayton” feature. An actual question, … Continue reading
Holy shit! Two weeks in a row! That’s right, sports fans. For the second week in a row, the G and T Show had an “Ask Dayton” query for me. In the interests of full disclosure, they actually fed this … Continue reading
From out of the darkness it comes. Yep. Been a bit since we last did one of these things, hasn’t it? If I’m being honest, this should’ve happened a few weeks ago, as I’ve had the question for this latest … Continue reading
Well. Here’s something you don’t see every day. It’s been a since an “Ask Dayton” query was posed to Yours Truly as part of the G and T Show, the Star Trek-themed podcast hosted by friends Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros. Of … Continue reading
Hey, whaddaya know? Yesterday being Sunday, there was another episode of the always fun G and T Show, the Star Trek-themed podcast hosted by friends Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros. Given all the hoopla that seems to have consumed…ahem…certain segments of … Continue reading
Don’t get excited, but it’s possible the fine folks over at the G and T Show might be getting back into the swing of things. Hosts Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros continued with the latest episode of their weekly Star Trek-themed podcast, which … Continue reading
Lookie what we have here! It’s been a while since we’ve done one of these, but apparently the “Ask Dayton” option was once again added to the G and T Show this week. Hosts Terry Lynn Shull, Nick Minecci, and Mike Medeiros managed to scrounge together … Continue reading