New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Some holiday reading ideas.
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Saturday news roundup: 24! Vegas! Interview! Polls!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- Beer me, petaQ!
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- “I’ve watched this clip about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.” — Beetlejuice twitter.com/westwingweekly… 1 day ago
- USPS parcel tracking history: 12/02/2017 - Order shipped. 12/04/2017 - No fucking idea where it is. 12/06/2017 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What I did today: helped with a "pronunciation guide" for the fine folks at @SimonAudio, so they can get going on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Wait for it......... https://t.co/sCRGoFM2E2 3 days ago
Category Archives: apes
Holiday shopping is in full swing, and plenty of writerly and other creative folks are advertising their respective wares. I’ve gotten a few emails or other messages from people here and there, asking for suggestions about which of my books … Continue reading
“Tonight we have seen the birth of the planet of the apes!” Oh, damn. It’s on now. In the “far off future” of 1991, people now live in what looks to be an oppresssive, militaristic society. Law enforcement (dressed in … Continue reading
Though I knew this book was coming sometime in “2017’s first quarter,” it was only within the last week or so that we got confirmation that publication was imminent. Then, all of a sudden, editor Rich Handley dropped a knowledge … Continue reading
Sixteen brand-new adventures set in the world of the original Planet of the Apes! The 1968 Planet of the Apes film has inspired generations of authors. Now a who’s who of modern writers produces sixteen all-new tales, exclusive to this volume, set … Continue reading
For the past few years, Abrams ComicArts has been producing a truly fun series of books. Working in partnership with Topps, these tomes have revisited popular sets of non-sports trading or “bubble gum” cards or stickers from the days of old. Each … Continue reading
Found a box on the porch today, and what was inside? A new present from the Book Fairy, in the form of my author’s contributor copy of Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone! (Click to Biggie Size) … Continue reading
The things you find on Twitter. The good folks over at 13th Dimension have posted an exclusive first look at the cover and author/story title lineup for Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone. Coming in January 2017 … Continue reading
I found out today that the Planet of the Apes anthology, to which I contributed a short story and which will be published by Titan Books, has an actual publication date and pre-order links are now available? How about them ape-ples? … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, the gang over at UnderDiscussion managed to lure me yet again into the lair of the UnderGopher, so that we might once more talk about all matter of geeky things. This time around? It was … Continue reading
Over on the Hasslein Books website, writer/editor/all around good guy Rich Handley has been pretty busy, but he took a couple of minutes yesterday to drop some damned dirty Apes news for anyone who might be interested. Remember that Planet … Continue reading