New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's William Shatner's birthday, everybody!
- Cover for Hearts and Minds!
- Find/Contact Me
- Headlong Flight
- Novels & Novellas
- TV crossover musings (and missed opportunities?).
- The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
Search the Fog
- I have come to kick ass and eat cheesecake, and I'm..... What's that? Cheesecake with the room service order? Well, okay then. 17 hours ago
- I apparently took up a side job modeling T-shirts while on vacation. Here's the classic "Look over there at that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Holy shit. Seems I hit the 3,000 follower milestone here on the Twitterz. Is there pie with this? Strippers? Fire trucks? What? 20 hours ago
- "Forget those bullshit wedding registries. Instead, buy those newlyweds all of Dayton Ward's books." -- Dayton Ward twitter.com/csittenfeld/st… 1 day ago
- OG Captain Kirk, showing us all how it's done. twitter.com/13th_dimension… 1 day ago
Category Archives: apes
Though I knew this book was coming sometime in “2017’s first quarter,” it was only within the last week or so that we got confirmation that publication was imminent. Then, all of a sudden, editor Rich Handley dropped a knowledge … Continue reading
Sixteen brand-new adventures set in the world of the original Planet of the Apes! The 1968 Planet of the Apes film has inspired generations of authors. Now a who’s who of modern writers produces sixteen all-new tales, exclusive to this volume, set … Continue reading
For the past few years, Abrams ComicArts has been producing a truly fun series of books. Working in partnership with Topps, these tomes have revisited popular sets of non-sports trading or “bubble gum” cards or stickers from the days of old. Each … Continue reading
Found a box on the porch today, and what was inside? A new present from the Book Fairy, in the form of my author’s contributor copy of Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone! (Click to Biggie Size) … Continue reading
The things you find on Twitter. The good folks over at 13th Dimension have posted an exclusive first look at the cover and author/story title lineup for Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone. Coming in January 2017 … Continue reading
I found out today that the Planet of the Apes anthology, to which I contributed a short story and which will be published by Titan Books, has an actual publication date and pre-order links are now available? How about them ape-ples? … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, the gang over at UnderDiscussion managed to lure me yet again into the lair of the UnderGopher, so that we might once more talk about all matter of geeky things. This time around? It was … Continue reading
Over on the Hasslein Books website, writer/editor/all around good guy Rich Handley has been pretty busy, but he took a couple of minutes yesterday to drop some damned dirty Apes news for anyone who might be interested. Remember that Planet … Continue reading
Well, several people are, to be accurate. Still, I’m gonna be one of ’em! The contract is signed and on its way to its editors, so I’m now officially cleared to announce that one of my near-future projects will be a … Continue reading
I think the title pretty much says it all, right? The Sequart Organization has been keeping friends Rich Handley and Joe Berenato busy of late. In turn, they have been keeping freelance word pushers like myself out of trouble by giving us … Continue reading