New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
Search the Fog
- "Is that a lightsaber in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?" "I just watched the #ReadyPlayerOne trailer." #GeekHotTalk 18 hours ago
- Idle thought as I'm at my desk, taking a moment from the WIP: "My office is missing a Captain America shield." #AmWriting #NotCapTho 22 hours ago
- HOLY. SHIT. #ReadyPlayerOne youtube.com/watch?time_con… 22 hours ago
- Sorry, folks, but it's like this. @Steel_Panther https://t.co/UsGFFzkLjT 1 day ago
- I call this "The Jimmy Wallbanger." twitter.com/emotionalpedan… 2 days ago
Category Archives: addy
…we’ve gone from this… …to this. I’m a tad biased, but I think she’s coming along quite nicely. Happy Birthday, Addy. #ProudPapa
The kids are bus riders to and from their new school, so this morning we walked to their bus stop. We therefore got to meet all those neighbors with kids in elementary school who share that stop, and who we’d not … Continue reading
Those of you who remember my occasional comments about my daughters know that they both practice Taekwondo, and have been doing so for a handful of years. Addy started just before she turned 3, and Erin was about the same … Continue reading
This should come as a shock to no one, but my kids like books. Yes, my wife and I pushed the book thing pretty hard from very early on. Even before our first daughter was born, I was prepping for … Continue reading
Especially when it’s all you can eat from the Chinese buffet’s dessert section. Discuss.
Yikes. Where did all that time go? Happy Birthday, Addy. Now, leave your daddy alone so he can have a nap.
Been a while since I gloated about the kids. They’ve been in school for a week now, Addy to 1st grade and Erin to Kindergarten, and both seem to be enjoying their teachers, catching up with friends and making new … Continue reading
Today being “Martin Luther King, Jr. Day,” Addy was granted a one-day reprieve from Kindergarten. I was off from the day job, as well, so naturally mischief ensued. We started easy, with a few rounds of “Hide and Seek,” during … Continue reading
Because it’s Father’s Day, here are some of my favorite “GeekDaddy” pics with the girls. November 2006. Addy’s 2 months old, and already doomed: June 2008. There’s a new kid on the block, so now I can delegate the indoctrination … Continue reading