New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- Predator: If It Bleeds
- Cover description for Drastic Measures, my Star Trek: Discovery novel!
- Dayton Who?
- Martian Dice!
- The Final Countdown.
- Unpublished comics tales from the Planet of the Apes!
- Friday the 12th?
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Find/Contact Me
Search the Fog
- Out today! PREDATOR: IF IT BLEEDS, edited by @BryanThomasS w/tales by moi & a party of favorites! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/17/pre… 19 hours ago
- Airport restroom: TSA guy standing at a urinal, doing his thing with one hand while eating a candy bar with the other. #ThingsYouCantUnsee 1 day ago
- The only thing consistent about the wifi at KCI is its ability to consistently suck. 1 day ago
- On this date in 1997, the Jupiter 2 launches, bound for Alpha Centauri. It did so happen! SHUT UP! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/its… 1 day ago
- Coming soon to a TV near me. #BabyDriver https://t.co/bcLH9X8fXX 4 days ago
Category Archives: 4400
As reported by Unreality SF, the snazzy little news and info site with a focus on media tie-in fiction, David Mack (infinitydog) has earned top honors for the first installment of his Star Trek: Destiny trilogy, Gods of Night. Congrats … Continue reading
I learned from reading kradical‘s LJ that Unreality SF is conducting a poll for best tie-in story of 2008. I was further surprised to learn that the 4400 novel Kevin and I wrote, Wet Work, is among the 10 finalists. … Continue reading
The good people over at Unreality SF have posted a review of our 4400 novel Wet Work. Read all about it! While I have a couple of very minor quibbles with one or two points they raised, they’re certainly not … Continue reading
Got my first piece of fan mail this morning about our 4400 novel Wet Work, from Singapore, of all places. One of the things I love about the Internet is how it’s able to bring people together from anywhere in … Continue reading
4400 taken. 4400 returned. With no memory of where they’ve been. And they haven’t aged a day. Some have returned with startling new abilities… 1992: For nearly a decade, the international assassin known only as “the Wraith” has eluded authorities. … Continue reading
Came home today to find a box from Simon & Schuster containing my author copies of our 4400 novel, Wet Work. As Hank Moody might say, Kevin and I have indeed given man-birth to yet another kinda sorta weighty tome. … Continue reading
According to my spies, Wet Work, our novel based on The 4400 is listed as in stock and shipping from Amazon.com! Just in time for holiday shopping, too. Sweet!
I received a notification that Chapter 1 of Wet Work, our forthcoming novel based on The 4400, is now available for reading on the Simon & Schuster website: Read me! The book should start showing up in stores around the … Continue reading
Daniel Berry of Unreality SF has posted a new interview with me, where we talk about the various projects Kevin and I are working on, including our forthcoming 4400 novel, the next installment of the Star Trek: Vanguard series, and … Continue reading