New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
- Watching Star Trek back in...the good old days?
- Star Trek Adventures Living Playtest launches! Guess who's mucking about behind the scenes?
- Star Trek 365.
- Headlong Flight
- Haynes' U.S.S. Enterprise Owners' Workshop Manual.
- "Ten for Ward" #18 at StarTrek.com: 10 Star Trek Books I Wish I'd Written.
- Pondering AbeBooks' "Most Searched for Out-of-Print Books of 2016" list.
- Guest Blogging
Search the Fog
- Goodbye, Denver! As always, you and @StarFestDenver were awesome hosts. Hope to see you again in a year or so. 1 day ago
- "Gorilla Marketing." Hah HAH! #PlanetOfTheApes #Starfest2017 https://t.co/d56FAcSqzZ 3 days ago
- Awwwwww Yissssss! @startrektour startrektour.com/special-events… 4 days ago
- Okay, @StarFestDenver...let's do this thing! https://t.co/nA5TjBOM77 4 days ago
- Bit of a throwback for the #Bucs 2017 season: all their rivals from the NFC Central days of old! m.buccaneers.com/s/33201/embedd… 4 days ago
Author Archives: Dayton Ward
Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
You know this has to be serious when the post title takes up nearly two whole lines, amirite? Friend and veteran word pusher Michael Jan Friedman has been busy. Long known for his numerous novels that span original science fiction … Continue reading
It’s almost that time again! Come Thursday, my hetero life mate and frequent writing partner, Kevin Dilmore, will be aiming the Mirth Mobile west as we take on the grueling, unrelentingly boring drive across Kansas via I-70 on our … Continue reading
Well, it seems the cat’s out of the bag on this one, as it’s been reported in different places and a couple of people have asked me about it. Along with my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and a whole … Continue reading
“Ladies and gentlemen: Today we are introducing to you and to the world these seven men who have been selected to begin training for orbital space flight. These men, the nation’s Project Mercury astronauts, are here after a long and … Continue reading
April 5th, 2063: We’re only 46 years from this most excellent of events, yo. While we wait, we continue to look to the future with hope and excitement. After all, we know that this monumental meeting between humanity and intelligent beings from a world beyond … Continue reading
So, according to one source, Kevin and I ended our writing partnership this past Saturday. Despite being published on April 1st, a very small handful of people still managed to ask if what they had read was A) true, B) might … Continue reading
Because it’s not always about silly pictures and my shameless whoring around here. Sometimes, I offer bits and nuggets of practical knowledge which just might see you through a troubling time or two. For example: This design is featured on … Continue reading
Aaaaaaaaaaaand just, like that, 2017 is 25% in the books. It’s like the damned year can’t wait to throw my ass over the cliff and into the waiting embrace of my looming 50th birthday. Shit. March’s big news was that … Continue reading
March 27th, 2012 saw the official release of Storming Heaven, the seventh and final novel in the Star Trek Vanguard series. Holy shit, where did that time go? Spanning seven novels and a handful of novellas released over a period … Continue reading