New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- The Book Fairy brought presents from the Final Frontier!
- "You can overuse the 'said' dialogue tag," the writer said.
- From the Archives: How *NOT* to write a Star Trek novel.
- Free Reads
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
- Ask Dayton #106 on the G and T show: "Tricks and Treats, yo."
- Star Trek: Vanguard fan art!
- Dayton Who?
- Novels & Novellas
Search the Fog
- My daughters have been assimilated by the Cult of the Fidget Spinner. #ThisWasNotInTheBrochure 2 hours ago
- TFW you deliver - on time, even - that manuscript for what hopefully be your next novel. https://t.co/ieHdDgbqvG 4 hours ago
- Damn you, @Arbys. That's funny. twitter.com/Arbys/status/8… 3 days ago
- Well, this can't be good. https://t.co/CvbWBSe9Wd 4 days ago
- Today's public service announcement is sponsored by the fine folks at Weyland-Yutani Corporation. https://t.co/revrFcr9Vb 4 days ago
Author Archives: Dayton Ward
Just delivered by Mr. UPS Guy. Fresh out of the box and pungent with that new-car smell. That’s right, kids: the Book Fairy delivered my author copies for Hearts and Minds, my new Star Trek: The Next Generation novel, which is … Continue reading
Hey! Stick this in your ears. Leading up to the book’s official publication date on May 30th, Simon & Schuster Audio has made available a 10-minute excerpt from the audiobook version of Hearts and Minds, my latest Star Trek: The Next … Continue reading
You didn’t see anything. This one comes to us via fan and artist “calamitySi” on DeviantArt. Be sure to visit his page and check out his other creations. (* = inspired by the “Your Moment of Zen” segments from The … Continue reading
I waited a week to see if the buzz from our excursion to the Star Trek Original Series Set Tour would wear off. Nope. Still there, and it renews itself every single time I look at photos of our excursion. For … Continue reading
Just in time for summer vacation season, Insight Editions is getting set to role out the newest entry in their Hidden Universe Travel Guides series. After releasing tomes designed to help tourists with their excursions to Vulcan and The Complete … Continue reading
Apologies for the lack of updates these past several days. Between travel and working to keep on track so far as pending deadlines, I’ve let this place get a little dusty. However, I’m back with some fresh updates, including a … Continue reading
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand just like that? BAM! We’re a third of the way through 2017. 2017. We’re, like, a year or so away from the launch of the seaQuest DSV, and two years away from going full-on Blade Runner, man. Not here … Continue reading
Yep, you guessed it: I’m babbling again. And yes, somebody decided my endless, stream-of-consciousness yammering was worth preserving for future listeners. You think people would learn, but until they do, I’ll be in your podcasts, messing with your ears. This … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: Not much going on around here over the past several days. Most of that can be attributed to our road trip to Denver for the annual StarFest Convention. For those keeping score at home, … Continue reading
Cabal and Other Irresponsible Invocations of The Muse: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
You know this has to be serious when the post title takes up nearly two whole lines, amirite? Friend and veteran word pusher Michael Jan Friedman has been busy. Long known for his numerous novels that span original science fiction … Continue reading