New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Some holiday reading ideas.
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone
- You say you want to buy my books to give as presents? All righty, then!
- It's the War on Christmas, Charlie Brown!
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 10 Winners List!
- Sir Christopher Lee, RIP.
- Ask Dayton #107 on the G and T Show: "Pumpkin Spice Is the New Black"
- Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock: The Dice Game.
- Recommending Trek fiction for Non-Trekkie folks.
- To borrow a threat from whoever said it first, if you spoil the new #StarWars flick before I can see it tomorrow ni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- “I’ve watched this clip about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it.” — Beetlejuice twitter.com/westwingweekly… 1 day ago
- USPS parcel tracking history: 12/02/2017 - Order shipped. 12/04/2017 - No fucking idea where it is. 12/06/2017 -… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- What I did today: helped with a "pronunciation guide" for the fine folks at @SimonAudio, so they can get going on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Wait for it......... https://t.co/sCRGoFM2E2 4 days ago
Author Archives: Dayton Ward
Holiday shopping is in full swing, and plenty of writerly and other creative folks are advertising their respective wares. I’ve gotten a few emails or other messages from people here and there, asking for suggestions about which of my books … Continue reading
Ah, Christmas. When I was a kid, that meant a slew of Christmas specials on TV. Charlie Brown, Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and the Grinch to name just a few folks who stared out from the family … Continue reading
November come. November go. It was a month of change on a couple of different fronts. The big item was my return to the world of day jobs and offices for which I must shave and wear pants, which began … Continue reading
Hey! I’m babbling again. This time, it’s with hosts J.K. Woodward and Darrell Taylor and their podcast Go Trek Yourself. Though the focus of the show is Star Trek: Discovery, with the show taking its winter break J.K. and Darrell are expanding … Continue reading
Accompanied by a swift kick in the teeth, reality reasserts itself. Falcons 34 – Bucs 20 Yeah. So, about that Tampa defense which had bringing its game the past couple of weeks? I think the rubber band broke, as the … Continue reading
It’s only November 25th, but apparently we’re already getting on with the “Is Die Hard a Christmas movie” debate. It’s been “raging” on Twitter, with a few people on both sides getting more than a tad wrapped around the axle. Damn it, … Continue reading
Most of you who read this blog with any regularity know that I’ve been working as a full-time freelance writer since leaving my corporate job in September 2014. Prior to that, any writing I did for novels, short stories, magazine … Continue reading
We shall all sing songs of the Great Turkey Leg, on our way to the Stove O’ Kor. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Here’s hoping you enjoy a restful holiday in the company of family and friends. For those unable to do … Continue reading
Well, if delaying a game ten weeks means you stand a better chance of winning it, then I say do that for all of Tampa’s games. Bucs 30 – Dolphins 20 This intrastate matchup was supposed to happen way back … Continue reading
The fine folks at StarTrek.com have posted the cover for Drastic Measures, my upcoming Star Trek: Discovery novel! Behold the Disco goodness, y’all: (Click to Biggie Size) So, what’s it about? Glad you asked. Here’s the description from the back … Continue reading