New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Pre-order Star Trek: Discovery - Drastic Measures!
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- Predator: If It Bleeds
- Cover description for Drastic Measures, my Star Trek: Discovery novel!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Dayton Who?
- November writing wrap-up!
- Friday the 12th?
- The sorta late September writing wrap-up.
- Talking about Star Trek Adventures for MODIPHIA!
Search the Fog
- Out today! PREDATOR: IF IT BLEEDS, edited by @BryanThomasS w/tales by moi & a party of favorites! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/17/pre… 1 day ago
- Airport restroom: TSA guy standing at a urinal, doing his thing with one hand while eating a candy bar with the other. #ThingsYouCantUnsee 2 days ago
- The only thing consistent about the wifi at KCI is its ability to consistently suck. 2 days ago
- On this date in 1997, the Jupiter 2 launches, bound for Alpha Centauri. It did so happen! SHUT UP! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/its… 2 days ago
- Coming soon to a TV near me. #BabyDriver https://t.co/bcLH9X8fXX 4 days ago
Author Archives: Dayton Ward
Now we’re talking. The book gods have seen fit to provide us with pre-order options for Drastic Measures, my forthcoming Star Trek: Discovery novel, which will be published on February 6th, 2018. As with David Mack’s Desperate Hours, my book … Continue reading
“IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.” Major Alan “Dutch” Schaefer (from Predator, 1987) Over the centuries, extraterrestrial hunters of the Yautja race—also known as the Predators—have encountered (and stalked) humans on Earth and in the depths of space. Offered … Continue reading
October 16th, 1997: “This is the beginning. This is the day. You are watching the unfolding of one of history’s greatest adventures–man’s colonization of space beyond the stars. The first of what may be as many as ten million families … Continue reading
We can’t quite call it a comeback, but it was a pretty decent effort. Cardinals 38 – Bucs 33 The game’s big story so far a Bucs fans are concerned involves quarterback Jameis Winston, who was forced to exit the … Continue reading
It was to be a battle for the ages. Aim high, dude. Oh, and duck. (* = inspired by the “Your Moment of Zen” segments from The Daily Show)
Tony Healey is a busy guy. He’s a writer, for one thing, but when he’s not hard at work penning his own novels and short stories, he takes time here and there to talk with other writers. It’s a new … Continue reading
The things you find on the internet. StarTrek.com has revealed the back cover copy for Drastic Measures, my Star Trek: Discovery novel which will be published on February 6th, 2018. It is 2246, ten years prior to the “Battle at the Binary Stars,” … Continue reading
When I was a kid in the 1970s and early 80s, I collected all sorts of trading cards. Baseball and football cards, for sure, but also a ton of “non-sports” cards. Star Wars had major representation in my house, of … Continue reading
I’d like to say a loss like this is a real kick in the teeth, but that one went wide left, too. Patriots 19 – Bucs 14 The hell, Tampa? You’re hosting in prime time before a national – nay, global … Continue reading