Friend Bryn Donovan offers up thirty tips on how to start that new novel you’re sitting down to write, calling upon examples from classic literature and recent titles to show you how it can be done. Bookmark this one.
New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Empty Space: A Kickstarter project by Michael Jan Friedman.
- Find/Contact Me
- Happy 30th Anniversary, The Untouchables!
- Star Trek: Vanguard fan art!
- ReWard: The 7 Phases of Almost Any Writing Project.
- All Hell's fixin' to break loose!
- Visit to a weird planet.....
- A meme because I'm bored.
- Hey! About those German-language versions of the Typhon Pact books....
- USA Today: "10 great sites for a 'Star Trek' pilgrimage."
- "Captain Kirk: The captain's log isn't the only wood he's packing." #StarTrek #TarantinoTrek youtube.com/watch?v=v3Nv2R… 1 hour ago
- What happens when your're trying to write and the words are being stubborn. #AmWriting #NoReally #StarTrek https://t.co/zuWZlC54QC 1 hour ago
- “When we were your age, we had to eat our detergent out of a box!” twitter.com/theroncouch/st… 15 hours ago
- Shut up. Take my money. #StarTrek startrek.com/article/tng-mi… 1 day ago
- TL;DR = Stop eating detergent, you fucking morons. fortune.com/2018/01/22/pg-… 1 day ago