Friend Bryn Donovan offers up thirty tips on how to start that new novel you’re sitting down to write, calling upon examples from classic literature and recent titles to show you how it can be done. Bookmark this one.
New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
Search the Fog
- The things you find in your work bag. #StarTrek https://t.co/31NAClSFQ0 1 hour ago
- "Go directly to jail? Do not pass Go? Do not collect $200? It's a madhouse! A MAD! HOUSE!" twitter.com/entearth/statu… 13 hours ago
- The scene in John Wick 2 where he's selecting weaponry like it's a wine tasting makes me smile. Every. Time. 14 hours ago
- Mondays that start with the delivery of a manuscript to its editor are better than Mondays that don't. https://t.co/FzqPvF3Bmo 2 days ago
- Level with me, @Kertrats and @bruce: The show's new spoiler approach is because of us, isn't it? TELL ME. 2 days ago