Friend Bryn Donovan offers up thirty tips on how to start that new novel you’re sitting down to write, calling upon examples from classic literature and recent titles to show you how it can be done. Bookmark this one.
New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
What People Are Reading
- Cover description for Drastic Measures, my Star Trek: Discovery novel!
- It's Jupiter 2 Launch Day!
- Your Moment of TrekZen*.
- Bucs Blog! 2017 Season, Week 6.
- Free Reads
- Novels & Novellas
- Stuff I've Written
- In Discussion with...me!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Planet of the Apes: Tales from the Forbidden Zone
Search the Fog
- Airport restroom: TSA guy standing at a urinal, doing his thing with one hand while eating a candy bar with the other. #ThingsYouCantUnsee 7 hours ago
- The only thing consistent about the wifi at KCI is its ability to consistently suck. 8 hours ago
- On this date in 1997, the Jupiter 2 launches, bound for Alpha Centauri. It did so happen! SHUT UP! daytonward.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/its… 11 hours ago
- Coming soon to a TV near me. #BabyDriver https://t.co/bcLH9X8fXX 3 days ago
- "Potatoes are the best vegetable ever, because they give us French fries and vodka. Remember this, my child." #DaddingLikeABoss 3 days ago